Imran Awan "hires" former Clinton Foundation attorney to represent him

"After Awan’s arrest, Chris Gowen immediately jumped into the fray, alleging that Awan was a victim of Islamophobia. He labeled Awan’s arrest as part of “a right-wing media-driven prosecution by a United States Attorney’s Office that wants to prosecute people for working while Muslim.”

His statement displays a remarkably similar tone to the one often promulgated by his former boss, Hillary Clinton, who often spoke of a “vast right-wing conspiracy” to undermine her family and her leftist ideals."

Press release to follow.

Other urls found in this thread:

conservativereview.com/articles/arrested-dem-it-staffers-attorney-is-major-clinton-ally
gowenrhoades.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/20170725-Awan-PR-Statement.pdf
dcurbanmom.com/jforum/posts/list/657705.page
observer.com/2017/05/debbie-wasserman-schultz-capitol-police-investigation-imran-awan/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"anti-Muslim bigotry" "ultra-right-wing" "pizzagate"

My God, the delusion is off the charts.

He couldn't live on $283k here in the US. Bullshit. These fuckers are all going to hang!

Links:
conservativereview.com/articles/arrested-dem-it-staffers-attorney-is-major-clinton-ally

gowenrhoades.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/20170725-Awan-PR-Statement.pdf

Braindead libs insisting Imran Awan was jaunting off to Pakistan for a well-deserved "vacation".

dcurbanmom.com/jforum/posts/list/657705.page

Free chopper ride, motherfucker!

Bump. Everyone is so wrapped up about trannies they're missing the real news

Bumping yet again

bump

Makes sense

bump

What is he being charged with?
I heard something about bank fraud.
Is that correct?

heh, just made this one today

Circling the wagons. Screams of an attempt to bury this investigation and protect the Clintons. Common sense says they are the likely source of at least Wasserman's email leak if not more.

Gowen worked for HRC 4 Prez, Clinton Foundation and Clinton HIV Initiative as well as being buddy, buddy with the likes of Holder.

If interested:
Gowen, Christopher
Senior Staff Attorney
American Bar Assocation
740 15th Street NW
Washington, DC 20005
202. 662. 1511
gowenc at staff.abanet.org

Holder? This keeps getting better. Just wait until they connect this fuck to Lynch, Brazille and others. They're all going to hang.

Bank fraud, for now.

Correct. Awan took out a home equity loan of $165k against a rental property not his primary home, which is illegal under the loan terms. The loan originated from the FCU of his former employment at the House (Congressional Federal Credit Union).

And remember this...while responsible for the murder of dozens of people, Al Capone went down in the end for tax evasion.

So let me get this, for all I have read about this.
The Democrats worked with pakistanist, they sell military plans and the Pakistanist try to find shit on Trump. And then the Pakistanist themselves sold the Democrat emails to wikileaks.

So turns out the Democrats were the ones conspiring with foreigns powers to manipulate the elections, bank fraud and supporting terrorist groups?

bump

She's finally going to prison.

Really could be a coincidence

I think it's more like foreign governments bribed high-level U.S. gov't politicians and officials in order to insert their own operatives in the American gov't. These guys then wheel and deal freely, while serving only their home nations' interests (tip-off on the SEAL raid in Yemen for example). Also to amass blackmail against people in power in order to exert more control. But you've got the gist.

Lol. No. He was fired after his arrest. Not before. This guy is throwing shit at a wall and seeing what sticks.

This is called denial. This is sweet, sweet justice after the last six months of eating the left's shit.

>"DUDE!!!!??WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING??!!"- HRC

AWAN and him childhood friends?

This.

Might not be the same Awan.

In trying to get everyone up to speed ill post this.

Fack

J U L Y 2 7

Double fack didnt see that...

Nice try Sharia Blue

But what could have been offered to make all these Dems take such a risk? They're all living pretty large already so I highly doubt it was cash. Was it for votes somehow, extortion, blackmail from the get-go, trafficked humans?? Why does DWS and so many other Members of Congress (Meeks, Castro, Levin, Bass, etc.) keeping associating with and going to bat for the Awans?

A Clinton attorney releasing a press release ranting unprovoked about pizzagate just confirmed it was real to me.

Well

>Braindead libs insisting Imran Awan was jaunting off to Pakistan for a well-deserved "vacation".

I guess they missed the part about him wiring 283k there.

Bump

Awans were basically dem Intel agency. Awans sell the goods to whatever - dems don't care - but Awans have to provide Intel on house reps, staff, etc. Whatever Awans grab helping dems as Intel, sold off highest bidder to foreign powers.

I am friends with Imran Awan's uncle. He told me this is literally nothing.

Yeah not sure where those details about the renter came from. But that's fucking awesome.

>checked
Ah, you're right. The reports make it seem like they could access anyone's emails/file, not just the Dems. Now I see why Debbie wanted that specific laptop back so bad and even threatened the U.S. Capitol Police Chief over it: observer.com/2017/05/debbie-wasserman-schultz-capitol-police-investigation-imran-awan/

The false flag wasn't good enough?

from the Daily Caller article - the reporter talked to the Marine and his Navy Intel officer wafu

>curse those digits!
and giving Heli rides to the Awans

Well..just

How could Awan be so careless about the physical evidence though? Although a ton of this shit stems back to the simple fact that HILLARY WAS SUPPOSED TO WIN. Thank God for DJT.

why was he still on DWS' payroll then?

why was he in texas trying to leave?

So this is what's being slid. Bump.

Nice! Wtf. I want an intel waifu.

>Be democrat
>Be smart

Pick one.

Going straight to "Islamaphobia" straight out of the gate does not bode well.

Dulles, not Dallas, dumbass

Somebody actually got a picture of her ranting? Kinda want to know where and when.

My guess is that the Awans are low-ranking grunts. They wouldn't have had the apparatus to blackmail anyone. They'd be dead if they were just some randoms. Whoever they really work for is the big fish. Not the DNC. Or they were hired intentionally to sell off state secrets as part of some Clinton deal.

Well, my dad works for Nintendo, and he says Awan is guilty.

Dallas, Dulles, who gives a fuck. You know what I mean? Point is, the Feebs nabbed the raghead cocksucker, and I'm sure we're all happy about that.

pls be my intel gf

>How could Awan be so careless about the physical evidence though?
By being a low IQ Paki goatfucker?

Well, we're now less than 24 hours away from finding out if WHanon was legit or a larper.

Please be legit, niggerfag!!!

Bumperino for triggering shills.

Rumor is Paki ISI...

Won't save him

Bump