Transgenders should be allowed in the military. Anyone should be allowed to join the military and fight for our country...

Transgenders should be allowed in the military. Anyone should be allowed to join the military and fight for our country. What Trump is doing is bigoted and anti-American.

Other urls found in this thread:

military.com/join-armed-forces/disqualifiers-medical-conditions.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Please stop posting.

Only sexless virgins think this

So .. Down syndrome soldiers? Do you want a wheelchair fast attack squad? Schizophrenic sappers? Autistic airmen? Open your mind you bigot hue hue

No women should be banned too. Our enemies like this "tolerance" cause it denigrates us even further and justifies to them that we are justs lambs to the slaughter.

Are people serious with statements like this?

no fucking way

What a pretty man

>People diagnosed with ADHD can't serve
>People that think they are the opposite gender can

Just correcting an obvious oversight.

Not an argument

Agreed.
It doesn't matter who you are as long as you are willing to die for the banker.

>Transgenders should be allowed in the military. Anyone should be allowed to join the military and fight for our country. What Trump is doing is bigoted and anti-American

Only straight men, with IQ higher than 90 should be allowed in the military. Period.

No women, fags, queers, or trannies. Oh, and no fucking libtards either.

Not an argument

That pic is just a homo with makeup. Many times better than a transfreak,

Yes please

That face says it all. His checks are worth his shenanigans.

>american military
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>But trannies have incredible bravery just for leaving their FUCKING house, bigots.

Oh wait, that just suggests they sure as shit wouldn't be able to handle war...

A waver for ADHD is piss easy to get. However, its even easier to just not say you have ADHD because they won't even check.

>Anyone should be allowed to join the military and fight for our country.
So blind people or convicted child serial killers are fine?

sure it is, explain how it isnt.

41% of trannies kill themselves. should we really give them guns?

> (OP)
>>american military
>AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Germany..
hahahahahaha

this

>What Trump is doing is bigoted and anti-American.

anti-american is joining the military and demanding special treatment because you want to cut your dick off

>they won't even check
medical records exist and they do check. Yes you can get a waiver if your ADHD of it can be controlled without medication.

Every time a big announcement like this happens we get bombarded with fucking shills.

Haven't you defended that same people before?

>bundeswehr
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The military isn't a playground

If they want to get shot by shitskins then let them

Do people not realize that transgenders have really high suicide rates?

No. Mentally ill people will shoot you, rape your wounds and eat your flesh after.

NP OP - JUST PAY FOR THE SURGERIES YOURSELF, DON'T EXPECT ME TO.

should mentally ill people like schizos be able to join military? trans are mentally ill. they aren't fit to serve the country. plus it's a lawsuit just waiting to happen once one of them gets their "feelings" hurt or they get called a he or she or whatever the fuck they feel like they identify as that day.

>demanding special treatment because you want to cut your dick off
>wanting free dick surgery is what's it all about.

>Haven't you defended that same people before?

I'll defend them in their own country. There. Happy?

max get off pol you nigger

This fag has spammed this same thread all day. At least he changes pictures each time.

Put them on the front lines and send the straight troops in as the second wave. Two birds with one stone.

one of the points of warfare is to intimidate the enemy, which trannies fail completely with all their pink feathery shit
the only traps I can think of being a bit intimidating are brazilians

You can hate Obama for letting trans people in the military. But at least he took the time to discuss change with the Pentagon itself.

Trump just had a twitter rant. Not even an EO. If that's the only way you can introduce "policy" it's best to do nothing at all.

I literally and unironically believe he's doing this just to entertain rural and suburban retards.

Pay for your own operations you free-loading freaks.

Seriously? You don't want trannies on the front lines killing muslims?

Let's think about this for a second, because I say put them on the front lines of the war on terror. In fact, I say make all trannies join the military. Instead of guns, give them dildos. If they win, we win. If they lose, we win.

which bathroom should they use?

But if we put the homos on the front line and they kill a muslim. That muslim automatically goes to hell!!! Quran 6:9

What is Trump thinking?

Hurr lets focus on this one stupid issue that only effects basically nobody at all and is barred for good reason. Where is your outrage for all the other shit people are barred?

military.com/join-armed-forces/disqualifiers-medical-conditions.html

Sorry you can't join. My condolences

>with IQ higher than 90 should be allowed in the military.
Pls. How army can do with cannon fodder?

>If that's the only way you can introduce "policy" it's best to do nothing at all.

Really? So you're answer is, if policy isn't washed through political channels for months or years, it's not worth enacting?

You're dumb. In fact, you're the exact kind of people we don't want in the military. Low IQ, doesn't read, too dumb to know they're dumb.

>at least he took the time to discuss change with the Pentagon itself

But he did.

Obese should be allowed in the military. Anyone should be allowed to join the military and fight for our country. What Trump is doing is bigoted and anti-American.

>I don't have dick
>give a medal

But he did speak to them

Major abnormalities and defects of the genitalia, such as a change of sex, a history thereof, or dysfunctional residuals from surgical correction of these conditions.

In plain black and white. Not a new thing so you flaming fags please kill yerself.

Soldiers should be manly, brutal, aggressive and a bit psychopatic if we want to use them as effective killing machines. Army is not a fucking rainbow parade. Besides, US Army was losing in propaganda war with Russia that was presenting American soldiers as fags. They had a lot to laugh about, now they have nothing to laugh at anymore.

>It's anti-american
Anti-American is fighting for the bankers, while sending your daughters and wives to war, due to progressive ideas, you're an absolute coward and a degenerate. If anyone should join the military, it should be for proper reasons, not to give bankers more money and power.

I see wjat they ment by the 27th
It's fucking downfall day and not in the good way.

>Pls. How army can do with cannon fodder?

Cannon fodder is becoming the fool's plan now that we can deliver hell right to your doorstep with a drone.

If they want to fight for their country so bad they can for a trans mercenary band and attempt to be contracted out by the US

>two awards of the combat infantryman badge

how to spot stolen valor 101

>Russia
>Talking about cannon fodder
Ok Stalin, we can do without your peasent walls

>if policy isn't washed through political channels for months or years, it's not worth enacting?
Yes, you fucking child, that's how government works. You have to let all parties that could be affected by a law review the law and give their opinions and concerns. Why do you think administrative agencies have public hearings?

Tiny percentage of population is Trans.
By Illusion / Media amplification its claimed to be a much bigger issue. Its just not.
A degenerate military is inferior.

There is literally zero benefit to letting trannies in. Just like there is zero benefit to letting women into combat arms.

Are we sure of that? Pentagon spokesperson, Captain Davis, was asked about the bill and said, "call the White House".

Flag checks out.

Didn't Obama legalize gay marriage without doing that? stop being a fucking hypocrite you piece of shit faggot

>Why do you think administrative agencies have public hearings

For dumbfucks like you. That's why they have them. Then they do whatever they want, anyway.

>Obamacare
>Gays in military
>Patriot Act
>Immigration policy
>NAFTA

Just some of the policies that were vehemently opposed by the public, yet still enacted.

So does that make you feel better? All these were discussed at length, opposed by majority, and still pushed down our throats.

The gov't you love so much...doesn't give two shits about what you think. It's a handful of people making the decisions they want, regardless. You just think you have a "say".

For combat roles, I see your point. Post- opt trans people require medical attention that would probably not be available on the battlefield. But I think we could be more open for non-combat roles.

>not wanting to comment on this issue
>means he hasn't talked with the pentagon brass.

Quite a large leap, friendo

Not really, that homo will eventually spreads his AIDS and then we'll have to be paying for their medication. Faggots with AIDS far outnumber trannies that give a single fuck about a uniform.

Don't put one up over the other, they're all degenerate pieces of filth.

I have no problem with it so long as they start at the lowest rank and never promoted. Otherwise, junior soldiers could be court-martialed for not knowing what to say after "aye, aye".

The supreme court legalized gay marriage, retard.

metal illness

bullshit, source?

Every day I go to work to get a paycheck then return home to shitpost, play videogames, and get drunk. Tell me how some ladyboy getting their throat shot out in the desert on the orders of the Rothschilds affects me in any negative way.

never heard of this dipshit until he featured on the big bang sitcom now he's promoting adultery which is grounds for divorce?

>he got the courts to do it for him.
Yes, you fucking child, but that's not how government is supposed to work. You have to let all parties that could be affected by a law review the law and give their opinions and concerns. Why do you think administrative agencies have public hearings?

by the way this article is fake, for fuck's sake at least google it before replying

>policies that were vehemently opposed by the public, yet still enacted.
It's a public hearing, not a referendum, fuckwit.

Anyway, did you have any input into Trump's tweets.

>it's only the law that stops us from violent chimp outs

I hate women

fuck off Bill

Serving the military is a privilege to those mentally and physically healthy enough to serve our country. Don't get me wrong, I wish we could send all you queers to the military as suicide bombers or something of that kind.

>Can't serve if you're old.
Okay.
>Can't serve if you're physically unfit.
Okay.
>Can't serve if you are stupid.
Okay.
>Can't serve if do drugs(and they find out).
Okay.
>Can't serve if have a previously diagnosed mental disorder.
Okay.
>Can't serve if you're trans
WOAH! WOAH WOAH! HOLD UP!

the article is written by Emily Shugerman
>S H U R G E R M A N

look I hate that faggot too but he says enough retarded things to make fun of without making things up

>Anyway, did you have any input into Trump's tweets.

Absolutely, I voted for him.

The last two are redundant

Why not more? We should allow otherkin to dress as their fursonalities on the front lines. We should allow blind and deaf soldiers to pilot airplanes.

You cannot be a tranny and fight for your country.
Being a tranny is destructive to the country.
The tranny's existence is itself, an attack on the country they're pretending to defend.

You gotta love left wing liberal hypocrisy. It's ok with trans faggots being suicidal and allowed near weapons.
But they want to ban 2nd amendment rights for ex servicemen and people with mental disorders.
Make up your minds fuckers. Which one is it going to be?

Except not really.

Operation human shield.