The tv was designed at the electronic level to brainwash you from the very beginning!

it has been scientifically proven that the flicker of the tv screen(how it makes images appear to move) puts your brain into an alpha state, which is when your brain is most susceptible to being programmed with someone elses ideas and beliefs. this is how a hypnotist will get you to stop smoking. so even at the theory of operation level the tv is designed to be a brainwashing tool. wow.truthstreammedia.com/2013/08/11/tv-your-mind-controlled/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NOy2xaqbNQc
google.com.ar/patents/US6506148
youtu.be/gXqb6PDKBtQ?t=9m4s
youtube.com/watch?v=tFRa3XbanWs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

alpha as fuck

DELET THIS

im feeling kind of sleepy, we should all take a nap

How do this relate to computer screens?

Bump

Josue Yrion, is that you?
youtube.com/watch?v=NOy2xaqbNQc

all screens work more or less the same way. but crt screens produce this effect WAY more than lcds do because they have to flicker more.

nope. just a random user trying to get people to be more careful what they watch on tv.

Nowadays CRT screens are obsolete so this adds another question how this relates to modern televisions. It should probably act the same way with computer screens though like you said.

yes. the effect is still definitely there. most lcds on tvs and computers still flicker at 60 hertz anyways, so it is still a legitimate concern.

*yawn* time to sleep guys, sleepy time

oh and there is literally no difference between a tv and a computer or phone screen. they just have different hookups.electronically theyre the same candy in a different wrapper. youtube brainwashes you just as much as cnn would on your old tv in the basement. so you need to make a conscious effort to only watch things that promote your values.

>a hypnotist will get you to stop smoking
LOL

Welcome to Videodrome...

SHAREBLUE SLIDE THREAD!!

CRT>LCD
CRT>OLED
CRT>DLP

Don't even laugh about that because that worked for a friend of mine. That having been said, hypnosis only works if you are willing, able to relax, and become open to suggestibility. My friend is an absolute meat-head so I guess it doesn't come as a surprise it worked for him.

I just asked myself if I enjoyed smoking enough to want to continue despite the health risks and expenses. I decided no and quit.. obviously it's easier for some than others though

That does not prove the superiority of hypnosis but the inferiority of your friend's self-esteem. He needed someone else to assure him that he is able to quit smoking. How can you even be friends with such people?

I'm not saying hypnosis is some all powerful thing you can learn, I'm saying that hypnosis does work to a degree. How you can learn to be more subtle to where people are acting upon your suggestions takes work, trust, and charisma.

You would be surprised how effective Hypnosis can be on the right person.

My countryman, John Logie Baird, never invented TV to brainwash people, (((THEY))) added that later.
APOLOGISE NOW
If only OP was wrong, sadly, he's right:
google.com.ar/patents/US6506148
Long live the New Flesh.

Clearly it doesn't work.

Voodoo dolls work too as long as the victim believes in them too. It just means the subsconsious mind of the victim/patient is more powerful than they acknowledge and are aware of.

>How can you even be friends with such people?
Because even though he is a meat-head, he is one of my oldest friends at least he is a loyal meat head. Trust me, I don't waste too much time hanging out with him anymore but I have tried to help him gain confidence or gain better self esteem but he is just one of those people who just says he can't and doesn't.

The worst type of tv to watch is comedy, it's been proven that when you are laughing you are more suggestable.

>Voodoo dolls work too as long as the victim believes in them too.
Sure but that sounds a lot harder to convince a person than just using regular hypnosis techniques.

>It just means the subsconsious mind of the victim/patient is more powerful than they acknowledge and are aware of.
Yeah, that's the whole point of hypnosis which is to ease a person into a relaxed state of suggestibility. A lot of hypnosis is simply learning to get that person into the relaxed state needed to program their subconscious mind.

TV definitely causes people to admit brainwaves the same for hypnosis and you see how many idiots there are copying the dumb shit they see on the telly.

>TV definitely causes people to admit brainwaves the same for hypnosis and you see how many idiots there are copying the dumb shit they see on the telly.

Idiocy reaches idiots through all mediums.

alpha waves: 8-12 Hz
tv flicker: 60+ Hz

why do you lie on the internet?

60 is divisible by 12 so in theory it could work

Well idiots are very suggestible.

the light flickering in your eyes at 60 hz causes your brain to make 8 to 12 hz brainwaves. the alpha waves are INSIDE your head genius.

k good thread youre right i agree

> the alpha waves are INSIDE your head

How can I remove them?

Modern screens don't flicker you ignorant fuck. Stop using prehistory copypasta and get some new material.

this thread is going places

dont watch fucking tv! if you must, be careful and watch something that promotes good conservative values like fox instead of cnn.

is star trek good?

Relevant Video (just audio)
youtu.be/gXqb6PDKBtQ?t=9m4s

they most certainly do. my laptop has a setting to change the flicker rate. any time an object kn the screen moves it flickers. it switches between 25 pictures per second so the brain perceives it as motion. go pick up any book on how movies work you ignorant fuck.

never seen it. but i have heard about them adding faggots to the cast so no popular culture is really safe. watch older stuff. i usually stick to 10 years or older. just watch the episode of the original teen titans called 'troq' and you will imediately see the difference in how we handle social issues now as opposed to back then. older shows and cartoons are better anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=tFRa3XbanWs
Another really good video on the subject

Star trek is from 1960s the rest are spinoffs

>correlation versus 'design'

yeah. then its definitely fine

there are many levels this works on. even if the technical screen flickering doesn't do anything, the screen still flickers through images. If you see a room and not the screen it looks like slow paced fireworks. Then you also have to look at the content. TV shows and Youtube videos like to be suggestive and most viewers accept this for good feels. It is easy to program people in this setting, especially if the program is overall friendly to them.

TV Programming, it programs your mind.

meant to quote

do me a favor and see if any of the pioneers who invented tv technologies were jewish. they have been ruining societies for millenia and are masters at 'coincidences' and 'correlation'. even if they didnt knkw the neural science they would know that if they controlled it they could control anyone watching it. there were on,y about 3 channels in the day and the jews controlled them all. that is why the left has come so far. those three chanels were the only sources of info or political opinions.

the invention of tv will be viewed like the dark ages in the future.

Interesting is this also effected by blue light emitted by the screens as well im guessing so considering the health effects that blue light has. Dark light therapy is what to search if youre interested in blue light exposure risks causes bipolar disorder and shit like that

yes. watching tv at a young age devastates a childs ability to think and function for the rest of their lives. they cannot focus or perform in school and they will be more socially isolated

blue light keeps you from sleeping. this is actually used as a safety feature in cars. ever notice when its night and all the cars indicators lights and controls are lit up blue? they bathe you in blue light so you cant fall asleep at the wheel.