If whites are superior to blacks, then why are the former going to get replaced by the latter in near future?

If whites are superior to blacks, then why are the former going to get replaced by the latter in near future?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R/K_selection_theory
youtube.com/watch?v=381Di8Cw0-I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw too smart

Africans reproduce at a heightened rate.

fpbp

What is the purpose of life? Survival and reproduction. How can someone who fails to meet these 2 criteria be considered superior to someone who doesn't?

>Born with an IQ of 825
>Tfw realize that you're a shitskin.
>Immediately ascend from this plane of existence.

Us white people have higher vocations in life.

It's quantity vs quality.

Based on that standard, insects, rats, and bacteria are superior to all of us humans.

Whites are superior to blacks when it comes to functioning as humans. Building civilisations, being disciplined, being intelligent, innovative etc.

They would often lose allot of children to disease and have many so some would at least survive.

Then we came along and gave them medication to which they still kept having lots of kids and hence none or less died.

Basically this is one of the many reasons why you don't uplift a civilisation/tribe that is incredibly less developed than you are.

You know how Rabbits are too stupid to realise when they are too many in number, then keep having a shit tonne of babies even when there's not enough resources for them all?

If Whites had left niggers to die of Ebola, there would be no more niggers left by now. As the Jews continue to destroy Europe and the ZOG, the next Ebola that hits, Sambo is going to be up shit's creek.

I think you have niggers and sand niggers confused. They're gonna invade Africa and breed blacks out of existence as soon as they're done with us.

What is that baby's IQ?

So all of you said that whites are superior because of their culture and civilization. What does their superiority give them though, when they will go extinct in probably 50, and surely 100 years?

It's called diversity, no reason to be afraid of it my goyim.

Too much winning. We white people thought we could relax. We beat war (nukes), disease (modern medicine) and world hunger(check obesity rates)

We don't lose anything either because the only people who can apprechiate whiteness are white people.
Niggers will have it bad when we are gone, though.

Because White traitors let them.

>(((white traitors)))

They're not

Rabbits clearly have to be one of the most superior life forms on earth since they reproduce so much.

because we will band together to kill all of you instead of killing eachother and burning our own communities down.... you are too dumb to understand how dumb you are.... i almost feel sorry for you

what are you basing this off you zeb? anyway, my shitter isn't going to clean itself...

With so many pajeets u dont need a shitter

It's called re-selected and k-selected.
Research it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R/K_selection_theory

Niggers and other subhumans are r-selected. Basically you trow as much shit at the wall as possible and hope some of it sticks. Knock up 10 hoes for example and hope at least one of the children survives. Most of them will probably die in gang fights and drug overdoses though. You don't really give a shit about the children, you hope through sheer quantity some will magically survive, even if they will receive welfare. They can still breed 10 new children and your blood line survives.

K-selection is far more common with smart people like whites and Jews. You have maybe 1-2 children but you invest heavily in them and raise them as well as possible so they become successful workers and build careers.

CAN'T YOU SEE WHITE BOI?? HE'S BEEN REBORN WE IZ TAKIN BACK R KAGDOMS

>Us white people have higher vocations in life.
In the mean time fuck my wife Based black fellow.

Malthusian r-strategists outcompete smart people who try to achieve optimal conditions in the long-run. Evolution operates in a manner civilized individuals consider dysgenic...
...or does it? Let's find out what happens when we strip away the protections that make our society safe for retards. No more warning labels, no more safety regulations, no more of any kind of safety discipline beyond that level required by the market. No more age limits, no more drug wars, no more for-your-own-good whatsoever. Because whites are for-your-own-gooding blacks into forgiveness for every sin of squalling poverty, and the result is that sins of squalling poverty are reproducing like mad.
You get more of what you subsidize.
If you don't want it, stop subsidizing it.

fucking waste

*tips fedorov*

Literally this, the elite want to drop the global iq by 20 points so the plebs don't have any uppity ideas or even figure out they are being fucked in the ass in the first place.

White people already won.
The fact that every race hates us and has to band together to fight our influence is crazy to me.
Extinction is part of life I guess. Can't say we didn't have fun while it lasted

tfw bacteria are superior to blacks.

Lol we are taxed to death while they get welfare for breeding like rats

We invented their means of survival for them.
They are parasites living off of us, by your definition a pathogen is superior to a human when it kills him and then eventually dies off from lack of a host because it outnumbered and killed the person.
When we are gone, they will be gone

>tfw too intelligent to live

Because leftists have been feeding and immunizing them for decades, instead of sterilizing them.

Who wins the competition? The better player, or the worse player?

Loving all the cognitive dissonance from virgin beta whitebois ITT. You can chat shit about black people all you like from behind your computer screen in your little nerd basements, but you would never say any of this shit to Jamal or Tyrone's faces because you are pussy little bitches.

Black men are superior in every way to you, just accept it. They are more muscular, aggressive and virile. They aren't afraid to take what they want unliked the cucked white 'male'.

Black men are the epitome of masculinity, that's why white bois from Europe tried to genocide and enslave them, because they were afraid of the black man's superiority.

No wonder white women crave the BBC and are creating mixed kids across the west (who by the way have better immune systems thanks to inter-breeding). It's time for white men to step down and kneel before your black gods, your natural masters.

Either way, Slavs always lose.

Your country wouldn't even exist if other countries didn't repeatedly save your ass. Truly a pathetic nation.

The babies head is full of fluid (above the skull); skull is same as reg human = brain is same as reg human

the best is by nature a smaller number.

If existence is suffering, then dying out would be what a superior individual should do.

>It's quantity vs quality
It's quantity and quality, there is no dualism.

lol niggers are stupid

You and I both know if you dared say that shit to my face on the street I'd put your ass down.

is this insult worth 25 years?

Quantity beats quality as we saw in ww2

>if gold is mor valuabl dan dirt y is ter mor dirt
>whitebois rekt

Self defense, bitch.

yeah ok , think about that for 25 years.

You make an interesting point. So far, the civilized races have always been overrun by barbarians historically. Same is happening today. This has led to some people (like Varg) saying that civilization is bad in itself.

plenty of examples where quality beat quantity. but it's not infinite no.

Nah, it's you that makes existence so bad. Go away! Shoo!

Renault Clios are produced more than a McLaren 570 GT but we all know which is better

We won't. We'll ultimately be replaced by Asians.

Quality can't be that good if beaten by sheer quantity. A million spearchuckers won't beat a couple apache helicopters.

>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The mclaren being better is subjective. If I want a cheap car with low running costs for city driving the clio is better. And it has 5 seats.

At the end of the day, if the Mclaren factories get impregnated by Renault machinery and start producing Renault-Mclaren hybrids which mix futher with Renault components, who really wins?

They keep getting tricked by the Jews so they maintain superiority over the whites.

I have seen a bigger head irl

but there is another way, the way of courage n love of the motherland. kek

youtube.com/watch?v=381Di8Cw0-I

Well, you can have 10 kids and live in poverty or have 1 kid and live in wealth. What choice do you think is best?

We are too comfy. People don't see any danger lurking so they're not looking for solutions. Who ever controls what you see and hear controls you, so as long as people believe the mainstream METEOR the consensus within the society will be that there is no danger.
And that's really what matters, the consensus, because if you yell out "THERE IS FOREIGN INVASION WE ARE BEING REPLACED" people will rightly look at that like a crazy person just popped up to disrupt the order in society. And also the equality dogma that's fed for at least to 5 generations of people. They believe that there is no big differences between people, that we are all just pink inside, all equally human. So even if the people think you have the society's best interest in mind they are still inclined to think that you are wrong because in school, movies, politics, business, arts, even architecture, the cultural marxist egalitarian ideals have been pushed to replace traditionalism and meritocracy.

They might never realize before its too late.

Really canada, WTF? and look at that fat fuck in the back, no socks!

Stop this, is so sad.
why are black people so obsessed with whites?

For those who don't know, this baby was born with TWO brains inside the same skull.
Each brain has it's own personality.
One brain controls the left side of the body, and the other controls the right, they'll have to work together to survive.
Yes, it's fucked up.

Does that mean that ants are superior to humans? Well fuck me then, we better start asking ants for wellfare.