A Continuation on #DraftOurDaughters

I think we should start up #DraftOurDaughters again and fill it with propaganda about sending transgender people off to fight Putin and shit.

I made a few with Jazz as a test, because I don't know while direction to go in.

1/5

2/5

3/5

this one was too obvious, but i feel like we need to sneak dilation in there to prove how "strong" they are

4/5

this one was just for jokes

5/5

i think comparing tranny soldiers to WW2 veterans could really piss normies off, maybe implying that they weren't "really" brave like trannies are

bump

fuck, bump for real

bump

lets get this trending on twitter

not sure this will work in our favor desu

I'd use godawful looking hons if anything

it's just a test, if we start a meme attack then we need to have a focused message and look

send them to fight muslims

Like the childrens crusades, except traps

frankly I think the tranny apologists chimping out like they are right now are enough to piss off the same people these would be target at

LET ME SEE YOUR WAR FACE

Fuck yes

Bump for potential but it the drafting bit needs to be more prominent. The whole point of draft out daughters was to make people think about what would happen if they were forced to fight.

hilarious for once op isn't a fag, very funny shit poast moar
wyatt @awyattman88 has some funny tranny posts about 10 down on his tl, I'm posting from a backup mac so can't link properly also don't judge i too hate macs with a passion

"They made a sacrifice to become their true selves, now they can make the ultimate sacrifice for their country."

#TranRightsToDraft
#TranWarriors

This, this is good
#TransRightsToDraft
#TransWarriors

>"the sergeant misgendered me"
>"private pass the estrogen vape"
>COVER ME! PRIVATE JESSICA IS TRIGGERED >AND NEEDS HELP
>THE ENEMY IS FUCKING SHIT I FUCKING >HATE THE ENEMY THERE IS NO REASON TO >MISGENDER ME DURING PROPAGANDA >BROADCASTS
the pics and gifs that go along with these captions make it even more funny, but i don't think its the vein of humour you want for a draft our daughters meme this is more outright mockery

SUPPORTED

what about that uff fighter that was on hormones and was in the ring fighting women coz he identified as female? could you use that as some kind of tough fighter m to f tranny meme??

bump for interested

* fucking spell check i meant UFC not uff

?

>44% of trans people attempt suicide
>80%+ have verified mental illness. (unrelated to being trans)
>Give them a gun and let them join the military, when the military blacklists you if you went to a psychologist once at 8 years old for being mean to your sister.
Sounds great user!

kek

"these tranny's balls don't get in the way of *her* beating these women just think what *she* could do to the russians!!"

what about mood swings being a valuable asset in regards to tapping into violent hormonal rage? coz you know being a tranny is bad arse and tough....
"hey kids wanna get that extra boost in hand to hand combat start hormone blockers today!"
"just wait till the russians have to deal with *her * on a bad day!"

bompin

Chris left some really pissy comments on Trump's tweets

epic

We need a Trap for the enemy!

top kek

>be gay
>grow up in strict christian family where I'm not allowed to be gay
>on my 18th birthday I use the money my parents gave me for college to transition into a woman
>I'm now a woman who loves sucking dicks so I'm not gay anymore
>brainwashed christcuck family still disowns me
>sign up for the military because I'm homeless and can't afford college now
>administer over 200 dicksuckings to about 30 guys in bootcamp just so I can afford to keep buying the various pills I need and lady stuff like tampons and trans-vaginal mesh replacements
>didn't pass bootcamp because of transphobic bigot institutionalized fascist drill sergeant
>now the president of the USA says I can't join the military

wow...

"its time to fight trans bigotry with bullets"
"straight white men won't have the last laugh, lock and load"
oi cunts find a bunch of mutants we can meme on like some real abominations that are on the hormone shit and muh gay rights

thats something we could meme on too i think mutant is a good description, they could adopt the label that the russian bigots have given them.... and you know proudly proclaim themselves as the mutant squad, i dunno how to work that though.... its just ideas dump them lets see what shit sticks!!

#DraftOurSonichus

Has anyone shared this yet, even locally?

I want to their reactions.

The enemy needs a new kind of Trap.
#FuckTheSystem

here's a good one of Briana Wu

that sounds gay af. i hope you get aids.

Remember when straight people pretended to be mentally ill fags to stop from fighting? How the world has changed.

Just realized this.

Lmfao

BUMP THIS

what about the images of muslims dressing as women to avoid detection and they have make up on and shit? how many have seen it? coz you could make a meme about muslims not being bigoted against trannys serving and how its a religion of peace and how they are fighting against the russians and doing their part ? i dunno...

At first I thought trannies should be allowed to serve in the military just like anyone else, because I was a good liberal.

Then I thought they should NOT be allowed to serve, because I was becoming more conservative and it became clear that due to medical issues they would never be able to competently serve anyway.

I know believe that all trannies should be drafted into front line units and sent to hotspots around the globe, because I want them gone.

All these LGBT people that hate the military in the first place are trying to have a say in it. It just seems so tiresome.

They can have their own unit!

How is this

This Trap has his own unit!

He looks pretty gay

>"its a trap"

Listen up soldiers! We're gonna have to set a trap!

Holy shit my sides.

#NewTrapsForTheMilitary

#DraftOurTrans

>there are those who are unaware

oh god i forgot where i was, Sup Forums ground zero for trap posting holyshit we are gonna have some fun with this
hey what about ANZU such a fierce trans warrior got any good photo shops of *her* with coz play guns we could replace with real rifles??
also could someone post the meme of constanza on the movie cover >her

will be a big red pill when people learn that jazz and her doctors had no insight into the future and jazz is now deeply suicidal

bump

Imagine one with a naked trans. Woman with dick or man with pussy. And for the catchphrase, something like :
> Let.
> Him ... Her ..., It ???
> Fuck it, drop this poor thing on Russia.

lel

shut the fuck up you kangaroo

>she experience a violent death, why not let them experience a violent death for their country?

Wew Wu

Kek
>one of the more feminine ones

I also think it would be a good idea to sprinkle in a few images that intentionally misgender the person in the pic, so if any transpeople actually look through the images they will flip the fuck out.

They say there is no such thing as gender but I can tell they're all blokes from a quick glance

Are biology and the laws of physics wrong?

Let's see if these soldiers make the cut!

>this

> bor or girl? no thanks
i identify as a warrior?
what about shit like them pronouns they use and have them identifying as soldiers? if you disagree your a bigot
its time to shoot bigotry
bigotry has one last stronghold in the military its time to end it?
i dunno but lets meme these nut jobs into shooting a place up put it in their heads that its a block to progress and they have earned these rights to serve and they are just as capable, this is a gold mine of fucked up stuff we can use, what about trannys that are *man* enough to take a dick so i dunno they can take on a russian any day?, meh sounds shit I'm just spewing up crap giving u cunts silly ideas you can improve on, it would help if someone could give a basic gestalt on what kind of wording and how to do it for the target audience and the effect we want it to have would be

> Her dick is already choped off.
> What Isis could do to her ?
> Let her fight.

BUMPBUMPBUMP. OP IS A GENIUS.

WE'RE DOING THIS AGAIN GET IN HERE. THIS SHIT WORKED FOR THE ELECTION. LET'S MAKE IT HAPPEN AGAIN.

lel

Fucking genius. Bump.

They give new meaning to going commando.

i nuked my DOD folder just a few weeks ago am sad

We did it with draft our daughters. We can do this,

Ahaha this is great

jej

Make Traps Great Again

PAY
A
Y

You gave me an idea.
A fake Sun-Tzu quote about traps.

hang on a sec is it just about serving? or should it be slogans targeting the russians? should it not include targeting isis coz muh religion of peace? what about having a tranny special forces? lol and have them experts at infiltrating muslim society dressed in the burker and shit?

what about how this crowd seem to ignore science and facts and logic sooo... the thing about bi polar or add or depression disqualifying you from serving is bigotry or based on hate? or how miming that trans isn't a mental illness and there fore they are fit to serve?
like something to do with the mental side of this not being an obstacle combined with an obvious quote on a subject related that only a fruit loop would believe?
what about stuff with which ever tranny it is or shit i dunno what it wants to fuck like ....um tie it into using the showers or something like how it wouldn't be a problem? and use really passable trannys?
also you could use really fucked up looking ones that don't pass for other types of examples i dunno i keep swapping between ideas for outright mockery and then really subtle ones
plus I'm getting really confused in thinking of ideas for images and slogans coz i gotta count for what it looks like combined with what it prefers to fuck and then what it identifies as and shit I'm bamboozled now

DELETE THIS SHIT

Use one of the stefonknee pics

It's primarily about serving in the military and what that could mean. Ideally, we will get liberals and trannies to spread this shit without knowing that we are fucking with them. So, if you have to have a target then you should pick Russia and not ISIS.

When the normies see these "things" they will not find it so wonderful that they could be in our military.

I'm in.

Do one that says "I DESERVE TO FIGHT FOR ISRAEL"

That one weird naked tranny couple I see here all the time would do. Shows mtf and ftm. Anyone save it?

Send those bitches to Syria

You have my interest OP

you've been reported for pedophilia