What do you think about the police in America? Do you have any stories where you got pulled over, detained, or arrested?

What do you think about the police in America? Do you have any stories where you got pulled over, detained, or arrested?

Based, usually light-hearted, friendly.
Only niggers and sovereign-citizen albinoniggers have trouble with the police really.
I bet the equality-hire women cops are cunts though, never dealt with them.

>Only niggers and sovereign-citizen albinoniggers have trouble with the police really.

I was on a different forum and a lot of people on it disliked the police.

The biggest complaint was about the police arresting non-violent people like drug users or prostitutes.

Yeah, the blacks on the forum complained about racism coming from police officers, you're right about that. Black people and police officers don't really seem to like each other. Probably has to do with the historical relationship between police officers and black people, it really wasn't that long ago police officers were arresting and beating up blacks for sitting too close to whites on a bus or whatever.

That was like 60 years ago. There are still black people alive today who could've been beat up by a police officer for sitting in a "Whites only" section.

>The biggest complaint was about the police arresting non-violent people like drug users or prostitutes.
That's because they're probably hippie fags who think the only way society can get harmed is through assault and murder.

As for the blacks, they're still animals. Maybe after a few hundred years they'll have adapted better to civilization, but until then they have to be contained or their nature takes over. Pic related.

90% of all US towns have jew freemasons fukkin goyim via blue lodge cops courts clergy. take a look at your town freemasonry lodge website and right there they are arraigning court deals and who will be the next jew boot licking mayor. wake up goyim

Every time I was arrested I broke the law. Generally cops are descent people

>There are still black people alive today who could've been beat up by a police officer for sitting in a "Whites only" section.
Good.
More of them need to experience this.

ever wonder how you get fukked every time in court and freemasons and jews get off light or dismissed because the warrant had an error. all prearranged. then the jew lawyer acts like a genius, nope the fukkin judge and DA are freemasons.

Damn, that's mean to say.

Why do you guys on here hate blacks so much anyway?

Police officers are alright.

It's the judicial system that can fuck right off.

Money runs those shit fests, and the judge will be happy to send you to a private for-profit prison if your family doesn't happen to be descendants of the county's founders, or run the county in a nepotistic oligarchy. What they consider incriminating evidence can get just ridiculous. Some paid off guy's testimony will land someone in jail, while actual witnesses don't matter.

When the county is small and irrelevant, the local government and law enforcement can get away with a lot of things. A BASED sheriff a few years ago exposed the county for millions of dollars of some sort of fraud, and corruption. Guess what happened? State and feds literally didn't care, and the sheriff got BTFO by the county.

>One black person commits child abuse
>That makes it okay to hate all black people

What's up with your guy's thinking on here?

One time I got pulled over after regularly driving drunk over a period of 19 years. I was arrested and charged with a DUI. Then I paid my fines, did 3 months of probation, and didn't even lose my license. Fucking Nazi police, man.

most all counties/towns have jew freemasonry lodges. most of the time the local lodge dupes have no clue they are being play. then a jew will show up from nyc to the south and be appointed police chief, same shit goes on for clergy, judge and mayor. then the whole town is rigged for the jews. checked your lodge website and right there will be how they pull it off.

idk

It's hardly an isolated incident. Literally go into any nigger hate thread that we have here on the daily and you'll have hundreds of recorded niggardry to experience. My favorite is the tire necklaces

I still haven't heard any good reasons in this topic to hate all black people.

What has a black person ever done to you PERSONALLY?

I doubt most of you have even had a bad experience with a black person.

That's not an argument.

This is now a nigger hate thread by the way
as per

I own a few small businesses in a college town in "upstate" NY. A bakery being the least profitable, still somewhat valuable monetarily, but priceless bureaucratically. Every police officer, Sherrif and State trooper get free coffee and pastries during hours of operation. The precinct directly adjacent to said business gets 2 large boxes of free pastries every morning, I've done this for the decade I've been in business.

BECAUSE of this, I've never been cited for speeding, loud Holiday parties, fireworks (fireworks of all types are illegal in NY) and DWI/DUI. It's even been suggested that I run for local government by many neighbors and peers, including the local police force. I crashed a boat once staggering drunk, breached the hull on the rocks I crashed into, and the boat sank. The local police told the DEP/DEC to eat a dick and that my boat had been submerged there for years and their incompetence is why they never noticed. Had to take that as a loss and didn't file an insurance claim.

Brown people are retarded, greasing the wheels of bureaucracy cuts through a lot of red tape, if not all of it.

>What has a black person ever done to you PERSONALLY?
they tried to rob me and a friend, too bad for them but my friend CCs

pic related

one more

The police are fine. They shouldn't racially profile Mexican people
Because das racysis.

This is the nigger's justice system when white civilization is absent.

So you're a degenerate who pays off the police so that you can continue your degeneracy. Congratulations faggot.

i wonder what did they do

The only reason Police target niggers more often is because police are trained and intelligent. They are risking their lives. They know niggers are more likely criminals and more likely going to shoot them than whites.

Any sane person who knows the real facts, that a nigger is three times as likely (at least) to be a violent criminal than a white person based on the FBI's own stats, ANYONE would go after the nigger first.

You've never cut loose and had too much "fun" and needed a way to get home. I've never in my adult life met a person who didn't drunk drive at least once out of necessity.

If fireworks and destroying my own boat is the worst I've done in my life, I'm proud of that.

Tell me more about YOU though.

:^)

dindu nuffin

>pulled over 20ish times
>15 speeding tickets
>2 awesome cops
>1 asshole cop
>other cops meh

Nope. Despite what the media like to portray 99% of police stops are big nothing burgers. I called that one cop an asshole to his face, asked for his card, name, etc... didn't do shit.

Its not necessarily hate, as much as an awareness of averages. Per capita blacks are more likely to commit a violent crime. There are far less of them than whites in the US, and they still do violence at a disproportionate rate to other races.

I grew up in Africa. The behavior there is consistent with the behavior we see here. 4 every 5 decent Christian blacks, there are 95 violent, thieving, subhuman IQ blacks. I have met some honest to god black people, as opposed to niggers. They are by and large the vast minority.

Its not hate so much as awareness. And once you are aware of the situation for long enough, you begin to stop giving a shit and trust the average. The average being: you don't want to tangle with blacks. In groups, or alone, day or night. Working as armed security I have witnessed 3 fatal shootings in a majority white city. All the shooters and all but one victim were black.

Trust the average.

Never relax.

Not afraid because if I get pulled over I can say I'm not driving I'm traveling.

That type of thing was commonplace before the 50's. Fuck off pussy.

>BECAUSE of this, I've never been cited for speeding, loud Holiday parties, fireworks (fireworks of all types are illegal in NY) and DWI/DUI.

No offense, but this sounds like bullshit.

It'd require EVERY police officer in the precinct to know who you are and give you a pass.

Unless during the traffic stop you're all, "Ummm I own X bakery officer! You know.... the one where you guys get free stuff." Hahaha.

>2:30 am
>hear knocking on the door
>it's the Police, several of them
>"Sir, we would like to ask you a few questions"
>can't get to pc fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck
>"Someone broke into all the cars on the street, is the one outside on the burn yours?"
Overall nothing but positive experiences from them. Interacting with fellow Americans, I can see why they would be so short tempered with people

Went to the police station (in a California city) to report that I had been drugged and robbed while out with some friends. They laughed me off due to my slurred speech and behavior (I couldn't remember my home address) and kicked me out without taking any action. Three hours later, I was arrested and charged with 3 burglary felonies (which I did not commit) because my wallet was found at the scene. For the next two years I battled the DA and ended paying out the ass in lawyer fees to get the charges dropped and my name cleared. In the end, everything was dropped but it forever changed my opinion of the police and justice system.

Moral of the story, never talk to the cops without a lawyer present.

I think of this guy often. Its true. Every word.

You are 1000% correct sir. Nobody ever got "un arrested" talking to the cops. Any cop that's actually your friend will tell you the same. Don't talk to cops. You don't have to. Exercise your rights.

The police are doing God's work for him

Never had a problem with the police, if anything they are really helpful. Niggers on the other hand are a different story.

I'm surprised at how generally friendly most cops I encounter are considering the constant bullshit they have to deal with every day from people.

First time I was ever pulled over as a Hispanic male in my late teens, I was wrongfully traveling 70mph in a 55 and the officer came up to my car screaming.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING GOING BLAH BLAH BLAH. TELL ME WHY I SHOULDNT ARREST YOU."

I calmly but sternly told the officer that I was speeding to make it home to produce the largest shit. At first he didn't believe me but I faked some desperation and he bought the bait. I got off scott free with a warning.

Pic unrelated.

> Live in predominantly white suburb
> Was 15
> Local kids hangout at movie theatre on Friday nights
> Dentist office across the street
> Walk to Kum&Go on corner
> Get some drinks
> Start walking back
> Business as usual
> Officer parked in dentist parking lot, car off, door open
> See two classmates sitting on curb along building in the same parking lot
> Assume it's cool to walk by, always has been
> Cop offers faint "stay out of the parking lot" while hardly looking up at us
> Reply "it's cool we are just heading through real quick"
> Glance at two classmates still sitting there casually watching us pass by
> Officer lunges out of car
> Sprints at us
> Gets in my face
> Nearly chest to chest, but I'm shorter as still a teenager
> Proceeds to turn red faced and screams
> "I SAID GET OUT OF THE FUCKING PARKING LOT!!"
> quickly turn, head straight out the way we came

We were in the dead center of the lot, so it took us the same time to turn around and get out as it would have for us to keep going.
The police had apparently been asked to keep kids out of lot by the dentist office. This was a frequent shortcut to the gas station from the theatre.
We used to pass through there all the time, it was entirely normal for us. We weren't up to any mischief or anything, and the presence of two kids from our school gave us the false impression that it was fine to be there. Turns out the girl was his daughter and she got to bend the rules cause of daddy.

The only other times in my life people have been so hostile towards me like that usually led to fights, because that is what people do when they want to fight. I had not had that kind of encounter before, and I will never forget it. Been 10 years and still fresh as day. Small town like ours, and you get a lot of power trips from bored officers. If we hadn't complied I'm sure I would have been put on the ground. Just for walking in the wrong place.