CANADA YASSSSSSSSS

CANADA YASSSSSSSSS

You realize you have to attack canada now to prove them wrong right?

FUCK please get rid of trudeau for the love of God

This. I see no other outcomes.

The Canadian Armed Forces is the fattest and gayest army on earth.

Canada has a military?

THIS
Annex now please.

> MILITARY band
> Most useless faggots ever
Pic makes sense

>diversity is their strength
I see this shit plastered everywhere but it's a meme that nobody believes in.

Then we'll fight in the shade.

But last time, we failed

STUNNING AND BRAVE

I'm so glad our military bans shit like this. Don't wear your uniform for ANY non sanctioned cause/event.

Don't wear it to a project gay rally. Don't wear it to an anti gay one. It's a uniform, not a fucking costume

I'm like a hairs width away from going postal reading this shit every day. Every single one of these inhuman faggots pushing this need to be cleansed with holy fire.

Good heavens I need outta here

America could literally occupy us without firing a single bullet. What a stupid tweet.

Canadian """"Army""""

but in the end they would win

it should be easy now...the army is full of fags.

>Canada "throws shade"
Fucking wish these journalists would just leap off the tallest buildings.

What red blooded alpha male would want to join that freak show?

and trannys

>canada
>relevant military

well Canada is essentially the USA's bitch, so meh

white people are fucked up.

Fuck. Canadian army is undefeatable, kill them and they win.

How good is Canada's military really? Clearly they are not better than the USA but how do they stack up worldwide?

Can we invade Canada already. Just to hang Justin Trudeau and call it a day?

yes please join canada

>throw shade

Literally sends a single tweet.

Clickbait bullshit for the gullible in need of someone to tell them things will be ok

that's up to you faggots. he's making your country out to be a total joke.

Sacred band of Thebes bro. Sacred band of Thebes

It would not go well with the Commonwealth.

If we kill the enemy they win.

What a sad little nation.

Ya, their special operations guys are very good. Rest is a joke.

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NUKE THIS FUCKING COUNTRY

Like clockwork. Black Pidgeon Speaks was right when he said that if virtue signaling was a country it would be Canada.

They have the longest range sniper kill in recent times. But..on the other hand they have a load of submarines that are literally rotting in harbor.

Canada's military is no joke. I hear their navy has a boat now

The universally feared and respected Canadian military.

but that would be homophobic

Why is canada having a gay military parade?

Got literally obliterated by daddy Alexander

It was more than 200 years ago. Men in 1812 were manly. Now? Sissy faggots. Even worse, the Canadian military is full of them. Time to annex them.

Well trained, but severely under resourced and funded

We burned down your white house. Joined wars before you. You lost to rice pickers and made your own sand niggers to who you lost. We were feared by the luftwaffe. Ypres. Sommes. Dieppe. I heard on here once that ISIS doesn't even wanna go near us

the commonwealth is busy with the shitskin invasion

Canada is meme country at this point.

lmao

Dilating a grotesque pseudo-vagina twice a day gives you no tactical advantage whatsoever.

It's kind of like a summer camp where Canadian parents send their kids if they're worried that they're not gay enough.

It's funny. Only man whom could beat them was "only" a half a fag

what an embarrassment. its an armed force made to kill, not a night at the gay bar

Come on, dude from "tactical beard" memes is Canadian soldier.

THIS
COMMENCE OPARATION RAKE

You you mean that one boat that ships all the chinks and muslims in?

it was just supposed to be a military parade but it's canada

Google "vaginismus". Aesthetically and in all other regards even procreation and periods, they are synonymous, neo vaginas and vaginas

>We
That was the Brits. In 1812. 50 years before Canada was a nation. Over 200 years ago. Just shut the fuck up dumb faggot

>mfw I thought Canada was pretty cool five years ago

No one is falling for your tricks, we know that you will win if you get nuked.

If a buncb of damsels were in danger would you drink or do something about it? Same for us dumb dumb

whats all this we talk ((you)) dident do shit.

not before you danced up to it like a fag, smoking cocks

Heh

Just waiting for someone to come give us The Final Victory

Why are there so many fucking faggots in this country?

>Spoiler alert: your army has open gays too now

throw shade? Man the left has some dumbass sayings
Who hates shade?
A tree is throwing shade on my truck keeping the interior from getting hot

Pic related is literally me. I'm working on my third 32oz "tallboy". Someone help me please.

DELTE DELTE DELTE DELTE DELTE DELTE DELTE DELTE DELTE DELTE DELTE DELTE DELTE DELTE DELTE DELTE DELTE DELTE DELTE DELTE DELTE DELTE DELTE DELTE DELTE DELTE DELTE DELTE DELTE DELTE DELTE DELTE DELTE DELTE DELTE DELTE DELTE DELTE

Traitor. Fuck your memes. You have no balls. You have sex with women. America means land of winged serpent. Had a chimp out over free tea we gave them. They still arent independent. Their colonies were not a country. Does that make their "independence" battles a non starter? No. Any other point in history. Them v Mexico. The same GENES were here doing the fighting. We were on same side. If you think zero Canadians left from York to do anything. Then. Leave York yourself. Yesterday

Gays need to move to Canada, such a progressive country!

BASED TRANNYPEDES AMIRITE GOYS.

this isnt even surprising

wont be long before the pedos of Sup Forums can openly fuck children with these faggot liberals hashtagging shit like #supportmentalillnesswithyourchildsinnocence

Leafs are turning into the Gay neighbor who is just annoying, has a dumbass flag on their lawn, and no one can take seriously.

Get out of the country. I dont have heel spurs
After you gargled on a yeast infection. Stop dancing. You'd probably shoot yourself and 50 friendlies if you ever tried. Dont need to be straight to shoot straight. Always demeaning masculinity when im undefiled. You are half a fucking woman and all men are fucking queer. Women are too. Im gone

>Western armed forces are trying to outfag each other
How the mighty have fallen...

Uh only if that annexation comes without making Canadians us citizens. They'd be California v2 otherwise

Northern wall needed more than southern, Trump.

MUH DIVERSITY IS MUH STRENGTH MUH MUH

fuck i hate idiots

Cuck's nation.

These freudian may mays need to die. All the shit you mentioned. Started on here. Why does anybody think this place knows anything about anything or degeneracy? Degeneracy started with serpent seed and this board of kike lovers. Peace

Kill me now, it hurts uarrgggle

>shade is a bad thing
I don't understand Leftist priorities anymore. I've never not wanted to be in the shade.

Why is everyone a giant fucking faggot these days?

I thought gays were supposed to be like 1 in 10 people, why is there a new gay parade every day?

What about them do people love so fucking much?

fucking

I second that. C'mon there HAS to be a reason to just give them a taste of that good ol' freedumbz lol

>thinking anyone is going to read your schizophrenic word-salad

Learn English.
Nevermind, just kill yourself.

Not originally sinning. Also nothing is new under the sun. Also youre gay

Not my problem and couldnt care less

I'm not even anti-gay
I don't have any problem with somebody being gay
But do they have to shove it in my face every day?
Is it just the internet that's so queer?

get fucked you kike

It's Chinese subversion to make us vassals of their country and have a headway for ground troops (and an economic base, w/ natural resources which are slowly disappearing in Mainland China) for the future dissolution of the United States to seize production capabilities and prevent another US-like entity from rising in the future.

Of course, this all depends on Canada going the way it has been. However, the tolerance, multiculti and everything is going to be how the Asians infest the society and then take it over.

Go back to aipac antichrist

help

>flag

I can't hear you over the many black dicks in your mouth

>a load
fucking 4
>rotting in harbor
thats so we can say we have 4 because they would fall apart trying to do anything relevant