You have 30 seconds to explain why multiculturalism doesnt work without sounding like a racist

You have 30 seconds to explain why multiculturalism doesnt work without sounding like a racist.
Bonus point if you can imply the jews are behind it.

Other urls found in this thread:

academic.oup.com/esr/article/32/1/54/2404332/Does-Ethnic-Diversity-Have-a-Negative-Effect-on
academic.oup.com/esr/article-abstract/21/4/311/556895/Predicting-Cross-National-Levels-of-Social-Trust?redirectedFrom=fulltext
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/juaf.12015/abstract
jstor.org/stable/425106?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
youtube.com/watch?v=8vMypCinkRk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"I believe in Israel's right to self-determination and we should all follow in Israel's footsteps and allow for every race to have its unique homeland."

People are different. Those differences aren't overcome in a large scale population.

Having many different cultures and people that do not assimilate into a nations core beliefs causes social tension, unrest and a lack of common goals that prevents people from working together to improve conditions for the society as a whole, instead of improving their own communities at the expense of the rest.
A multicultural society only benefits the (((wealthiest people))) by lowering living conditions of the lower class and the wages people find acceptable

The reason societies formulate culture, rules and laws is to enable a large groups to live with one another without killing each other. These rules and laws vary greatly from continent to continent, and are often inherently incompatible with each other.

There's a presupposition in the idea of multiculturalism that none of the above is true.

It`s forced and serves an unrealistic agenda.

Culture refers to shared values, ideals and traditions that unite society while multiculturalism promotes the exact opposite.

To explain it with an example:

If multiculturalism is supposed to let multiple cultures of hypothetically infinite quantity, why is it that it can collapse wirh just two cultures.

Why arent jews and muslims happy together?

Culture is not race. Culture is a geographically shared worldview. That worldview pertains to the roles and treatment of women, children, LGBT, and things like eye contact, gift giving, personal space, requesting things, taking things, domestic violence, polygamy, scientific literacy, the list goes on.

Sheltered lefties assume culture is food, clothing, and music. That's why they wonder why people think some are incompatible.

Multiculturalism is the planet Earth, it has limitless people and cultures. Now that is going away, multiculturalism seeks to destroy all culture and reform into an unrecognizable culture where the people have no history.

People best function in societies when they feel a sense of community and unity. Race is an obvious division that divides these senses. It has nothing to do with prejudice. It is a natural response to seeing people that look and behave differently then you. The only benefits of multiculturalism are brief economic ones and an exchange of ideas, technology, and culture. When they try to coexist beyond just an exchange, they begin to clash and degrade society of a nation.

You have 2 minutes to say why multiculturalism is good without sounding like you hate white people.
Asshole.

It could if people fucked off and let cultures live side by side without trying to blend them all together. That wont happen because people think theyre shots mor important than someone elses.

^ couple years ago I worked at a call centre for the UK
>muslim calls
>every single muslim tried to haggle me
>said we dont do that here
Boss calls me over and tells me I cant say that we dont haggle but also that we dont haggle here.

Just saw this episode about 30min ago

this

>You have 30 seconds to explain why multiculturalism doesnt work

I live in a country that has been multicultural since it's inception.

Europe was very multicultural. This led to genocides and ethnic cleansing on a vast scale. Today Europe is insanely homogenous. The vast amount of mixing is at a middle class level with fellow European professionals moving for work. But it leads to genocide and murder.

Yugoslavia was very multicutlural...

Austro-Hungarian empire was very...

The Middle East is currently very multicultural...

In America it benefited with innovation and some bright minds but it suffered dreadfully with ghettos and crime. It also helped a lot fo the incoming immigrants had European heritage and were Christian.

Multiculturalism causes cultural appropriation which triggers the most hilarious kind of people. I don't see a problem with it.

I'm very pro diversity. Diversity in the world occurs due to genetic isolation and natural selection. Without genetic isolation, there is no diversity. To preserve human diversity, we must maintain a home for every ethnicity. It's the same concept the intelligent Jewish has protected their heritage for two thousand years. It works for Israel, and it will work for the rest of the world.

We have no reason to aid non citizens or try to get a culture crash to work.

I think multiculturalism encourages perceiving individuals as members of groups. As such, I think it is detrimental because it straight ignores any possible individual variation.

For instance, if you want a group of friends, you generally should seek common interests. If you have a black person into music, an asian person into science, and a white person into sports, they probably won't all get along all that great because their interests differ. Multiculturalism however seems to suggest that because this group is diverse, that it is inherently good, and that is what I disagree with.

Multiculturalism is the attempt by racist Jewish elites to maintain their position of power in American society and prevent the rise of African American communities by introducing new unassimilated minorities into their communities and economy to prevent African American empowerment.

What culture will exist once all blend into one homogenous group? What makes foreign lands unique IS the fact they're different and unique. Mixing everyone together results in racial/religious enclaves of self imposed segregation in large cities across the western world. Diversity of IDEAS and KNOWLEDGE, ALSO FOOD are great examples of what to perpetuate and preserve in foreign places, I'd like an Italian to make and serve my pizza. I'd like a German to serve me Weisswurst. I'd like a Russian to serve me Pelmeni etc etc etc.

Society requires a latge degree of homogeneity. Multi-Racial or Multi-Ethnic societies can function, but Multi-Faith and Multi-Cultural nations cannot function unless the individual cultures and faiths are made subservient to one overriding culture.

I.e. - Muh Constitution - essentially turning the society back into a mono-culture.

A multi-cultural society isn't a society, it's an affiliation or allegiance.

/thread

yup

To further continue this anons point and my own - we see no examples of successful multi-cultural societies.

North America (Canada and the U.S.) are offshoots of British culture.

Australia is, again, British culture.

France? Whenever they veer from French culture they have problems.

Yugoslavia

there's nothing to "work"
people tent to stick and want to be with people who mostly share their culture, forcing multiculturalism is forcing some people to change their beliefs for other people thereby suppressing their individuality and making their lives worse
nobody gains from large scale and very diverse multiculturalism

Multiculturalism doesnt work because you will always have one group that wishes to assert its dominance over the inferior. In modern times we have a prime example of this with the influx of migrant muslims in europe. In a clash of cultures the one willing to go the extra mile and commit horrifying acts of violence will win out every time. When you boil it down it just doesnt work because people hate compromise.

Multiculturalism can only exist in the new world. Everywhere else has been around for way too long. The idea of a nation state built upon ethnicity is too deeply inngrained in society there.

America is different because it was founded because of ideals and not necessity.

kek, I'd like to hear this actually.

Hello , muslim here
I believe that minorities can exist in countries , but on a lesser scale . It saddens me that countries in the Middle East have been fucked so far up in their asses , that people of these countries go to Europe . I really wish other countries didn't stick their noses in the Middle East , but the damage has been done already

I'm black and I want to live in a black utopia. Blacks can't be racist so gibs my all black utopia, Kike.

Gas the kikes, race war now!!!

love that man

You are Canadian. No matter how I word it, you're gonna liberal-retardation your way into making it sound wrong, because you're okay with becoming a minority or to be replaced completely by foreigners.

I'm not even mad. I just feel bad for you and your people.

mozes

because it makes countries non homogenous and eventually break down into racial groups due to self imposed segregation by each group

When 1 tribe of humans takes land (or is invited by traitors) from another tribe of humans there is only 1 conclusion.

Also wish that we would stop having military action in the middle east all together
and then send all you chucklfucks back where you belong

Because history said so. India and Pakistan, for example, have been in conflict. The Hutus and Tutsis. So on and so forth.

Name me a diverse country that is not fucking itself up, holding hands and singing "Kumbaya".

Ten years into multiculturalism and my city turned into a shithole. Am i racist?

niggers

Once you have calculated the square root of the ape coefficient it should all become clear to you.

or

You still get more white people if you breed them that way. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you just go around shoving random things in your environment into your mouth? No? Then countries probably shouldn't be doing the same thing.

Thanks for the elevator pitches bois.

I once heard a german lady on the tv quote: A fish and a bird can be friends, but a fish doesn't belong in the sky and a bird not deep underwater.

May sound a bit silly, but you guys get it, right?

Cultures that use toilet paper and W.C. don't want to live with people who wipe their ass with their hands and shit in the street.

You're Canadian, so everything is "racist" to you, why bother asking anyone to try?

Because ethnic heterogeneity and social pluralism lead to both decreases in public trust and increases in violence in local communities. Sources:

academic.oup.com/esr/article/32/1/54/2404332/Does-Ethnic-Diversity-Have-a-Negative-Effect-on

academic.oup.com/esr/article-abstract/21/4/311/556895/Predicting-Cross-National-Levels-of-Social-Trust?redirectedFrom=fulltext

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/juaf.12015/abstract

jstor.org/stable/425106?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

>30 sec.
culture is not race you fucking retarded shitstain

Every countries culture is 100% their own, adding 20% Chinese culture doesnt make your culture 120% it makes is 80% and 20% chinese, the more "multicultural" you go, the more you kill off the current culture.

Generally you can see those whom lack their own culture will push this "diversity", makinjg that country more popular to the masses overseas. Intriducing more and more consumers for the merchants to make money from.

>I once heard a german lady on the tv quote

Did she get arrested ?

Its hard to fuck your brothers.
Its not hard to fuck others.

This.

Anytime a liberal suggest multiculturalism or open borders it never seem to fail to suggest Israels Jewish ethno-state status. I have not heard a single argument from a liberal as to why Jews are allowed to have a Jewish ethno-state but non-Jews are labeled bigots or racist from suggesting such an idea.

The reality is that Jews will NEVER accept true multiculturalism in Israel and the leftist liberals know this. Pinning them down as to why they have a double standard for Israel usually ends in them getting frustrated and labeling you racist for even suggesting it.

The liberals know that multiculturalism and open borders policies are destructive but as long as it happens to the mean old racist West that give these leftist faggots an opportunity to voice their brain dead opinions they do not care. Suggest the same on their masters homeland the Jewish ethno-state of Israel and they fall apart. Open borders and multiculturalism would end the Jewish state of Israel and they know it.

#OpenBordersForIsrael

Im American but have lived in four other countries. Some cultural things just don't work well. In America we prepared food a certain way and here in Mexico ive seen them do things and I wont eat the food because of how its prepared. This triggers some people here until they are sick from food poisoning the next day.

When I was growing up we were encouraged to be different and be original and now everyone is encouraged to be the same and feel the same.

I honestly don't care if someone wants a sex change...but thats it...I don't care...nor should I...nor should I have to feel guilty saying I don't care that you are gay...cool...have a nice life. But its not enough. I have to show special attention to every group.

multiculturalism doesnt work because caucasians are a toxic people that cannot get along with other races

Who's got that "when the first reply is also the best reply" pic

>multiculturalism doesnt work because caucasians are a toxic people that cannot get along with other races
Desu. Whites are always trying to impose their rules and cultures. All cultures are equal, it's white supremacist to think it's bad to honor kill raped women, genital mutilate, have sex with virgin children to cure AIDS, or shit in the street.

Don't know, probably.

>30 seconds?
niggers fuck up everything, regardless of actual color.

>ITT triggered idiots that didn't get that the OP asked for normie friendly Sup Forums level redpill

You ever have a bad roommate/flatmate/etc? Maybe you were good friends and you figured hey let's rent a place together it'll be cool.

But then you realized you both had very different lifestyles. Maybe those life styles clashed. You of course had the cliche passive agressive arguments and house/flat meetings to address things but they never really worked.

If you were lucky you avoided things getting out of hand and you just decided not to live together anymore. You are still good friends but you just have compatible ways of life.

Same shit. People aren't always compatible. People of different cultures and ethnicities are even less compatible. Why do you think nations and races even emerged the way they did? Why is china full of Chinese people?

It's not about superiority it's about incompatibility. Even hatred only comes later when the clashes intensify - just like the fights with your roommates/flatmates.

The only solution, the only way to resolve things peacefully is for people to go their own ways and manage their interactions with cultural events, tourism and limited immigration with assimilation and integration.

10/10

The check for DOE what was it for?

have a looksee at this for inspiration youtube.com/watch?v=8vMypCinkRk

Just visit Europe and shut the fuck up
Only similar cultures and ethnicity can live closely together, ie Europeans who created Canada.