Niggers getting torutured on youtube

Guys. I found the next Elsa gate! This is huge. Normalfags are getting off to baby monkeys being tortured and abused. This is all over youtube but no one has talked about it. Don't believe me?
Search "monkey hate" on youtube. What you will find is shocking. You will find hundreds of playlist of monkey torture. Each playlist can have up to 2,000 videos. The comments are the worst part. The top comments are of normies laughing and happy that the baby monkeys are tortured. Those comments have a lot of likes and supportive replies.

Normies were always cancer but this is ridiculous!

Cruel abuse of monkeys: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtuEsbXl6hTneCCSNjVbexx5XIggGSMIh

youtu.be/MsY9UMc_OSc

Other urls found in this thread:

es-es.kikebook.com/yurazakazagamikokora
youtube.com/watch?v=NE0vX-3aUGw
youtube.com/watch?v=xG4RD7pkaY8
kikebook.com/william.zabel
youtube.com/watch?v=EUBb8k0dd6Y
mobile.twitter.com/bedlam66
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This can't be real. Especially those comments... How can this be allowed on Youtube? And why the fuck would anyone watch this? The comments read like they are wanking off to the videos. Is torturing monkeys a fetish? I have never heard of anything like that all. What the fuck.

is the new liberal fetish

What the fuck, I thought you were talking about blacks??

He originally posted it on /x/ but it needs attention and will get much more here. Unfortunately OP has obviously never posted on Sup Forums before and thought putting niggers in the title would make it more relevant to the board kek.

Seriously though, we can't let these Youtubers get their hands on the bonobos.

it's the same thing

yes, you Sup Forumsacs hate black people but im not the same faggot from /x/

>normies
nah dude, most normals are watching game of thrones or whatever youtube tells them is trending. most normal people do not watch monkey torture videos and enjoy it. whatever wiered demographic is getting a kick out of this, it's not just average run of the mill everyday normies.

i'm no fan of normies, i find them oblivious and frustrating. but i give them some credit, they're generally not monsters, just imbeciles.

Wow thats disturbing.

>James Monkey

Guys go through the playlist and screen cap every comment before it gets deleted ASAP!!! DON'T LET THE NORMIES GET AWAY WITH THIS HYPOCRIT SHIT.

TRUST ME THESE ARE NORMIES. SOME OF THE ICONS ARE OF WOMEN HOLDING THEIR BABIES. IT'S FUCKING SICK!!!!!

i don't hate black people
i merely observe general trends and crime statistics and see that there is a problem in black communities. obviously there are still decent black people, probably most of them, even if many aspects of their culture are retarded. ghetto slang for example, i hate that. but i don't hate black people.

this isn't a board all about racism or whatever. this is a board of peace

might not even be real people in the comment section

could be a flase flag. turn people against humanity. telling people that humans are dumb, and ugly, and mean.

20% of twitter posts during the election were bots, that's widely reported.

i wouldn't expect less from a leaf but i like to see there are good people on this board :)

Fucking humans.

Why is this posted on 4 different boards you smelly Mexican?

bc im bored and i'm copypasting the same thing o different boards, but im not the /x/ faggot tho

Which boards tho? Fuck yourself you fucking monkey bitch

/x/, /r9k/, maybe Sup Forums, Sup Forums, thats all i lurk, idk about more boards

I can't watch, I already have too dark a view of humanity and this spinning ball of mud. May Kek curse them!

I will never understand people that tortures animals for fun
Its fucking disgusting

You must be white

GUYS GO THROUGH THE PLAYLIST AND SCREEN CAP THE COMMENTS. WE NEED TO DOXX ALL THE COMMENTERS. POST THEIR OWN COMMENTS ON THEIR FACEBOOK AND THEIR EMPLOYERS. DON'T REPORT THE VIDEOS. WE NEED THEM TO DOXX PEOPLE AND SCREEN CAP!!!!!

White skin confirmed.

>I already have too dark a view of humanity
exactly

fuck most serial killers could be false flag operations to turn humans against human nature. for all we know. and this could be just more of that bullshit.

we are people, we know people. people aren't like that. they're oblivious and cruel in their apathy. but not outright evil, only a very small number of people are outright evil.

it's probably bots, comments from fake people that never existed.

>it's probably bots, comments from fake people that never existed.

For what purpose?

because he's white he'll never understand how to be subhuman? ok

just a small battle in a larger war, they've probably done shit like this countless times

to make us hate humanity
so when they put in place measures to control and contain humanity, fewer will resist. many will even support. "humans are dumb and mean, these new draconian security state measures are to protect us from ourselves"

it's probably just disturbed humans...

perhaps

WTF I love #bananas now

I fucking hate this existence so much. This is truly hell. There's no mistaking it. This is literally hell.

Good, the more of these disease carrying little niglets that suffer, the better

It's a meme you dip

>Seriously though, we can't let these Youtubers get their hands on the bonobos.

Ok OP you have my attention, any ideas about what this is ?

>flag

Maybe you guys are white after all..

Mumkey Jones better get on this

Read the goddamn thread, stupid. I literally said to Screencap all the comments. Then doxx the commenters.

maybe some fetish cult?

Holy fuck, all those likes, these aren't just a couple of edgy autists.

Read the goddamn thread, stupid. I literally said to Screencap all the comments. Then doxx the commenters. Don't report the comments cause they will be deleted.

It's a honeypot

What the flying fuck, this is one of the more obscene things I've ever witnessed. Naturally jew tube has no problem with demonic torture, of course.

What the fuuuuck?

I'm so confused, what is this?

Has somebody made a bot to post monkey hate comments on you tube or something?

normies are dangerously insane but they're too afraid to show it and obey the societal norms. you'll see when the next great war happens

Also look at the comments, it reeks of baby boomer sexual psychosis.

This, the average person is capable of cruelty beyond calculation, they just need to the right circumstances to let it out. History shows this again and again.

This is the same person
es-es.kikebook.com/yurazakazagamikokora

seems to be a noise thing, maybe monkeys are extra annoying so these crush fetishists flock to them

youtube.com/watch?v=NE0vX-3aUGw

Look at the comments on this one! Disgusting

I've had many drunk late night conversations with what I deemed normies, turns out many of them have some fucked up issues that would even scare Sup Forums

err, if we lived in the 50's, would we be the normies?

most of the commenters speak like the poos you often see harassing women on kikebook

Interesting that user Surfer Bri who makes sick comments actually posted a video of his shitty car driving home.

We've found flags. Just sayin.

Another disgusting degenerate

>Name - William Zabel
>related video - youtube.com/watch?v=xG4RD7pkaY8
>His facebook
kikebook.com/william.zabel

He claims he is a cop

also weird: some of the posters have lots of love for cats and dogs (as evidenced by their favorite videos with dogs/cats happily playing), but absolutely hate monkeys.

very good

S-Should I be worried?

I'm not even mad, I just want to understand why they're posting these comments.

There's definitely more to it than a bunch of random people on the internet who really hate monkey's. A lot of the comments read like they've been typed by the same person, which leads me to think there's a bot posting them.

Which begs the question, why? To troll?

cops ?

Forgot to post his comments

this is fake news false flag random trend to see who actually can find people from the interwebs on Sup Forums track em down and get em into incidents.

do not look into this stuff and ignore it , this monkeygate thing is not real unlike pizzagate.

its bait.

it appears they hate monkeys because their spouses/girlfriend fucked them

I thought I was the only one, I knew a few frat guys in college and accordingly drank with some of the normiest normies in the world, real Chad types.
The shit they openly talked and laughed about after getting drunk enough was bizarre. Rape (not "I regretted it" feminist shit, actual drugging and rape at frat parties), animal abuse as a common behind-doors activity.

>Chaos

Why would I want to stop this

The German is right

another observation: a TON of them use the same word to describe the monkeys: "vermin". they rarely any other word that would have the same meaning

what does it mean

youtube.com/watch?v=EUBb8k0dd6Y

Yeah white people arent subhuman.

>We are all in a post-hypnotic trance induced in early infancy
>Insanity -- a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world.
>The condition of alienation, of being asleep, of being unconscious, of being out of one’s mind, is the condition of the normal man. Society highly values its normal man. It educates children to lose themselves and to become absurd, and thus to be normal. Normal men have killed perhaps 100,000,000 of their fellow normal men in the last fifty years

r.d laing has some good insights on normies

This. Everyone move on now

This might be a case of comment bots gone wrong and piling up in a certain genre of videos accidentally.

wie ist mittlerweile der stand bei der pizzagate affäre?

Fucking spooky OP

bump, report this shit

And he is a Columbine conspiracy nut
mobile.twitter.com/bedlam66

This video is triggering me, why do non whites get hard dicks from torturing animals, holy shit this video made me genocidal.

no they aren't and no it doesn't
most average people will do what it takes to survive, or do terrible things in war (both sides believing that they fight for good, or to protect their friends).

but for the most part all instances of mass cruelty by the masses were unusual. the "right circumstance" usually requiring an incredibly ill culture and probably drugs. mayans for example fucking had to be high on something, that shit was bananas.

this meme that every single human is evil and just waiting for the right trigger to mass murder people, that's something we are brainwashed to believe. so that we'll hate humanity.

already countless normies think they're trendy and clever saying that they "hate people" and "humanity is bad" and all that. the conditioning is working.

i'm not saying there aren't plenty of examples of bad people. just that it's often exxagerated, highlighted, and blown out of proportion to paint this picture of humanity being essentially evil. which it isn't

don't worry friend, i got you

But white people are LITERALLY FUCKING MAKING THE SICK COMMENTS. WHITE NORMIES ARE THE DEVIL.

Good work

Pic related. White guy with his wife's son.

Thank you, my fellow white friend.

same difference.

Can confirm. My ex best friend is a big liberal, but also has a history of physically abusing woman and has been accused of rape 3 times. But, y'know,
>I'm so fucked up

Losing faith in humanity ploys are a technique to divide and conquer.

I see it as adding more heretics to purge to the list

someone posts a playlist on an animal abuse forum on the darkweb on there and all the users flock to the videos

solved

Why are white people so fucking SICK and degenerate. Fucking kys

Is this some sort of thing with countries that have huge amounts of those little monkeys running around the streets and stealing shit and making noice that makes them hate them so much?

monkey torture lover is subbed to the young turks, imagine my cock

He looks mexican to me

Extra few threads that are laying around.
One is more focused upon the subject, and the other is on /an/

Links.
Throwing info around might do some good, assuming some noble soul wants to take this to reddit m8s

this guy gets it

I thought that too but this is still horrible

The videos themselves aren't as disturbing as many of the top comments, these people seem to have a sadistic streak toward monkeys.

I wonder if it's evolutionary to take out competitors who are too different to reproduce with but so similar that we need the same resources.

>ex best friend
are you a woman

this seems like a Sup Forumstard meme
I bet its a raid or something

But what exactly drives their hate for monkeys?

I mean i understand these type of comments below videos where in example a predator gets caught and beaten, or a rapist, but this is just.. disgusting

heretics