How much would productivity go up if cocaine was released as a clean, no-risk pharmaceutical?

How much would productivity go up if cocaine was released as a clean, no-risk pharmaceutical?

coke is good and you feel superhuman for a while but after the peak you're just an addicted human garbage who can't function without it

don't do drugs to achieve anything unless you're a shaman or some shit

that is a horrible idea OP....

Honestly a good morning blend of caffeine and nicotine gets me nice and productive for the first half of the day

How much did Adderall do for productivity?

this guy does cocaine

-100%

To much talking when on cocaine.

Terrible things for mine, since I'm an addict and don't know how to sort myself out.

Being addicted to your own prescription medication is fucked up. I'm off it half the month and I'm a zombie. I'm on it the other half a month and I'm a crackhead. It's like living with an incredibly strong version of bipolar disorder.

If anyone has any advice other than kys (tried that) please let me know; maybe JBP has a vid on the topic.

the only thing that would go up is liquor and cigarette sales.
productivity would go down.

it's not a viable long term energy supplement like
amphetamines.

if it was a rec thing then whatever. just cut it to fuck then make it 100 a gram since it costs dog shit to produce and funnel the taxes from it into shit like kids programs, playgrounds, and such.

well since it destroys your brain id say it would do down considerably. Then you have comedowns to deal with aswell

they already have adderall you stupid bogan. Fuck cocaine, that prices are never coming down its I literally needed to sell quarters for like 550 for raw, it used to be way less only a few years ago. Fucking CIA trying to make life even more miserable by raising the price of drugs. Is nothing sacred? Can a man just be left alone to do his drugs?

Hey, who's got cocaine in here

coke is literally made just for douchebags. Just microdose psychedelics.

Ask your doctor to cancel your script/stop refilling it and use some vacation time at work and just tank the withdrawal. Youll feel a lot better after you go through it

>Cocaine is great for talking about your productivity.

Talking

>If anyone has any advice other than kys (tried that)
Sounds like you didn't try hard enough. idk man, just don't instead.

You mean like it used to be, pic related?

Funny, we never had drug problems until they were banned. In Victorian times you could nip into any chemist, buy coke, morphine, opium etc. Freud used to put out bowls of coke as an after dinner desert. Pubs served opium beer. You took laudanum (opium dissolved in alcohol) as a sleep aid...

Work would go through the roof for a day, then everyone would be calling in sick for the rest of the month.

winrar

it's for country music people only

you can still buy coca leaves

start lifting, do ketogenic diet, drink lots of water and chew gum (aspartame free ofc). you can smoke weed for the transition period then also quit it. try to spend time in quiet and comfy places, listen to relaxing music. express yourself through creative acts like art, music, various hobbies etc

get to know yourself. this is very important because drug addiction is essentially just a way to avoid yourself

Relative to meth, cocaine is a hell of a lot better overall.

But it poses serious fucking health risks. It blocks sodium channels on the heart, leading to a very specific condition that's only recently been medically described.

It also seriously fucks with your limbic system, which is why you see people who smoke base do crazy shit like steal cop cars when they haven't even been high for a week.

Amphetamine pills are much, much better for productivity in an individual and a societal sense.

All of this is simply hinged on your post, which implied regular consumption would be a factor. Outside of dependency, it is probably the best psychostimulant you can take.

Also, other also functional stims like modafinil and selegeline are monumentally better than anything above. They have almost zero abuse potential and mild side effect profiles, but they aren't taken in mass because they have zero recreational potential.

6,000,000,000,000,000,000%

you could buy actual pure coke legally like you would an aspirin back in the day

If you think cocaine makes you productive you've never done it. Amphetamines are much better work drugs

Drink green tea faggots

> (OP)
>coke is good and you feel superhuman for a while but after the peak you're just an addicted human garbage who can't function without it
>don't do drugs to achieve anything unless you're a shaman or some shit

Mhh, depends: say you microdose and take via slow-release patch (or microencapsulated pills), then you'll end up with a slightly more powerful version of the classic coke leaf.

I don't have the munny to try though..

Hey fagget muzy,
I wanted you to know I dont appreciate you coming on Sup Forums every other day and rowding up bros with your BBc memes. Also ive tracked your IP and MAC. Have a nice day over weight scum. Ill be around

after research.
absolutely do not do this.
it's very illegal.

this.

theanine and caffeine is much better

It wouldn't. You'd need amphetamines for that. Cocaine is great for making you feel like you've accomplished something, when in reality you have been moving about erratically and wiping your nose a lot.

I doubt microdosing coke would work the same way as microdosing psychedelics but since I've never tried it I don't want to talk out of my ass

I'm not affiliated with them in anyway, they're underage toruchan trash but since you retards keep feeding them (you)s it's all your fault. also no muzo bro

Omg, this guy knows the secret

Well, coke can be pure and clean of course, but it can never be low risk
That shit fucks with the chemicals in your brain. It's outright not good for you

Would depression be cured if opioids became clean no risk pharmaceuticals?

I have narcolepsy, and have been taking methylphenidate for a while now, and it's basically amphetamine.

Although I haven't nor probably ever will do coke, I can assure you that amphetamines and methylphenidate, or literally anything used to treat narcolepsy and ADHD will improve work efficiency and focus much better than coke.

the greatest redpill about stims is 3 months on/ 3 months off with tapering updosage and down dosage (at least 2 weeks/phase) do you peek 2 months per semester, schedual according to workload

I've taken provigil and nuvigil for the same shit, way better than amphetamines.

They are all similar when looking at the effects, just varying by strength.
Doctors are trying to prescribe weaker shit to curb addictions and overuse, which sucks.

degenerates talking about stims ITT.

>no risk

HA

You'd see myocardial infarctions left and right.

>b-but that's the additives

No, it's not. I've had about as close as you can get to pure shit, practically off the boat, and even that'll throw you into arrhythmia. People would literally die if coke was any easier to access.

Cocaine is only "productive" for artists.
Meth is the working man's upper

My heart shuddered at the THOUGHT of doing a line.

Coke ain't good for ya.

I tried coke about two years ago for the first time. It wasn't for me, it's like Bill Murray said, it's like being revved up and left in neutral. I'm personally more about weed, lsd, shrooms, or maybe a glass or two of wine but not getting shit faced. Stimulants just shorten your life and fuck up your brain, they're not worth fucking your health up over. Most people that touch coke get so fucking addicted that they will ruin their life over it. It's degenerate and pointless for a drug that doesn't even give you any quality introspective thought.

Around negative 50%, most drugstores especially wouldn't be safe because they'd almost constantly be raided by druggies high on the stuff.

amphetamines and meth have been used in the military to boost soldier performance and increase wakefulness
If you get high quality pure stuff, it helps a ton for productivity without massacring your body

This. The reality distortion field is real.

If you want to quit adderall, get rid of the addiction. Kind of hard to kick it if you have 20-30 pills of amphetamine around you. You will still have cravings after you quit, but they get better after time.

*prescription not addiction

I kicked them and I was very bad off.
I had a friend that was prescribed 150 a month and I was buying them all.
I got to where I was snorting 8 to 12 of them per day. Then I would rage out and go completely insane.
One day I just stopped. I crashed and had no energy for a couple months. For weeks I would wake up for only a couple hours a day. Probably took a few years off my life. Pretty sure I damaged my heart.