WOAH!!!

WOAH!!!

POWERFUL!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s9xokE0fRok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jesus Christ America is sad

desu I would just go up and tell the faggot. If you try anything you could go to prison for years.

>active serviceman threatening the POTUS

And see what happens Xir!

BLUMPHTY KRUMPT BTFO

>say that to my face not online motherfucker and see what happens

America yes

>acting like a tough guy towards the president

What a pathetic goof.

As if Trump's gaze would ever cross such a GDE

>active
The guy retired, then he became trans, now people are acting like he served as a tranny.

a general should actually do it desu

The SEAL actually is a tough guy, Drumpfie is a fat old draft dodger

Kek.

>tough guy
>guy
did you just FUCKING misgender xir???

Still serves as a contractor for the Navy's underwater drone program.

>dives every day

Transitioned AFTER serviing, retards

Imagine if Trump actually met the mental case face to face and told it that it is not worthy.

Galactic emperor of the universe.

Wasn't this not even trump's decision?

Exactly. Was he able to serve? Yeah and he did.

Now? No, and he won't.

He's had years of experience as a CEO. He has no qualms or reservations about direct confrontation.

You know what his response would be shill....

You're fired!

What the fuck is that thing?

Mattis

Wow I've actually seen a tranny in real life and they act just like that. They have this weird twitch and are really self conscious. Stupid cunts.

What the fuck did you say about me, bitch?

>tfw theres no such thing as a transgender navy seal registered in the military
>the hill just made shit up

>Threatening a President

Didn't that beast take an oath against this sort of thing?

If he's really a navy seal he should know how chain of command works. The fact that he thinks he deserves a face to face with the commander in cheif to explain this new policy is proof enough he is unworthy, and probably mentally ill.

Almost 50% of those that self describe as 'transgender' have some mental disease...
>And you want to put high power, military grade weapons in their hands before they go postal...
Nice...good to see you inclusive of the mentally deranged ready to shoot anything that moves looney leftist bunch of faggots...

So shouldn't they be talking about mattis then?For fucks sake.

What a cutie. Anyone have sauce? Would wife.

Are Navy SEALs able to take breaks during missions to dilate?

You're fired

>chopped dick off after he retired
sorry, doesn't count.

That guy wasnt transgender when he was a seal though

I can do it if Trump wants

but he will have to buy me a ticket

SAY IT TO MY FACE

!!!

thats super illegal
you can express disagreement while in service
but threats are instant punishable
report him he's a traitor the USA and would harm our president on the side of our enemies

Or just get headshot by SS.

Trump is such a madman, he probably actually would do it.

>You are unworthy of serving. You're a disgrace and a mess.

>say it to my face
Lmao you aint even worth a tweet, the laws the law you faggot

You 'were' worthy. Not anymore.

K

Trump has secret service, and every federal military and law enforcement agency sworn to protect him. Almost like it wouldn't matter how tough the tranny is.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals,and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces.You are nothing to me but just another target.I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet?Think again, fucker.As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USAand your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot.The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life.You’re fucking dead, kid.I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corpsand I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit.If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot.I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>Jesus Christ America is sad

And your shithole...?

>Tell me to my face I'm not worthy of serving

He'll just get his horde of veterans that support him to do it for him

is that cum dumpster Sasha Grey?

There is no transgender Navy Seal. Are these people fucking retarded? They just make up something that's not true to try and prove a point?

This. When it comes to face-to-face confrontation, he is absolutely savage.
>youtube.com/watch?v=s9xokE0fRok

Can't if ironic or that fucking new.

>"Please have mercy, I'm just a humble civil servant"

>I'm not worthy of serving
When did he ever say anything like that? My favorite part of this so far is that no responses actually address the issues that he brought up; they are literally just reeeeeeing.

yeah this should totally be in the military

This the same faggot who got booty blasted in a debate against Ben Shapiro and tried to assault him?

>seals are sworn to protect the united states, including the president
>president surrounded by the best security everything in the world at all times
>tranny seal starts talking tough on the internet
>trump isn't even aware of his existence

You're not really making the case here.

lol a Navy SEAL threatening his commander-in-chief, sounds like he's just proving the point as to why we need to get rid of these mentally ill freaks

cosmo should have put money into fixing his upper lip instead of getting tits and a fake vagina

Trannies are perfectly fit to serve the ZOG, in fact they're the only ones fit to serve.

Actually a brilliant plan:

>Be POTUS
>Don't want trannies in military
>Ban said trannies
>Lefties go nuts
>Ban taken to SCOTUS
>SCOTUS over rules POTUS (13th Amend)
>Mass influx of trannies into military
>Trannies sent off to Syria, IRAQ, Yemen
>No more trannies...done.

MAGA! Best timeline ever!

TRANNY COUP WHEN???

feels like a distraction from one of Trump's worse weeks

>dodging kike wars is a bad thing
I know you're being ironic but it's hilarious when faggots who absolutely hate war and drafts make this sort of argument.

not filled with niggers and trannies, for one

DIGITS CONFIRM!

HAIL DRUMPF, HAIL VICTORY!

Just looked to see who it was. I thought it was going to be that tranny from Reddit with all the tattoos and was in the military.

That's why it's more sad.You have all that wealth and instead of focusing sending humanity to the stars or cure cancer, you are circlejerking around "muh dick" and "muh pussy".

He never said they aren't worthy of serving. Just that they're a liability. It would be like saying that whoever decided that disabled people can't join the military or morbidly obese people can't join is bigoted too.

kek, never been more relevant

Russia is flooded with subhuman churka scum

user... I...

show me one proof a transgender seal exists and i'll fucking kill myself.

The very great american basics of freedom, equality and opportunity are attacked and all you worry about is getting some approved and dedicated trans soldiers out of your army.

a product of the Frankfurt School

>Tansgender Navy Seal

I'll take things that don't exist for $500, Alex

Her name is Lexi Belle

She does voices for children's cartoons

This is who I thought it was.

did he even make it to that stage yet, i thought it was just a psychosis from being a loser

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Tranny Seals,and I’ve been involved in numerous secret dilations with Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 dilation dildos. I am trained in biological warfare and I’m the top queefer in the entire US armed forces.You are nothing to me but just another dilation dildo. I will wipe my pus and hair filled gash with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker.As we speak I am dilating my open wound and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot.The storm that flushes the pus and hair out of my mangina.You’re fucking dead, kid.I can dilate anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven STDs, and that’s just with my bare axe wound. Not only am I extensively trained in manvag combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Dilation Dildos and I will use them to its full extent to keep my open infected wound from healing shut, you little shit.If only you could have known what unholy pus filled hairy open wound I have between my legs. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot.I will queef pus all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

MENTAL
ILLNESS

Women of Honor when?

Jared Kushner?

but it doesn't

what is this

Anne Elle Worts

My sides.

Thanks guys this recent salty trans business has made for some great lols

woah... its also as if those freaks should be gassed

>[mr. bean grunts and giggles to himself]
i look at that face and weird expression of his and i can't not hear mr. bean's grunting muttering noises he makes to himself.
imagine that and try not to laugh

Nothing has changed. Literally nothing. Obama' policy wasn't even scheduled to go into effect until this year.

War is hell

Demonic possession

Lets a picture of how tough this little faggot looks. Trump may be old, but he's a pretty big guy

Wouldn't be surprised if an ex-Navy SEAL "became trans" for the benefits it entails, like victimhood status and progressive cred. Kinda like Bradley Manning when he realized he was gonna get fucked in a serious prison, decided to go Trans so he would be sent to a female prison instead where he wouldn't get butt-raped by Jamal.

100% of people who are transgender have a mental disease.

>Say that to my face and not online, Boss!

ISIS is probably laughing their asses off at this tbqh senpaitachi

>having to battle against gays

literally any muslim would be proud of that

>draft dodger
>submitted to the draft lottery and his number was too high to go

Only one is true.

So far, the only draft dodger to be President was Bill Clinton who lied to the draft board.

He wasnt a trans while in the Navy Seals he had his dick and balls cut after I believe.