Get in here lads! It's going down
youtu.be/MGEHWMvP77g

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/T4NwLSPpGno
youtu.be/yKrXr0v8uBM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that doesn't make any sense.

i seriously dont understand these faggots

i have ADHD (i am not allowed in the military bc of it) and im not complaining and protesting about it?????

the irony they would never serve under Trump

>(((Time Square)))

Best timeline. MAGA!

While you guys are laughing at protesters, could you take a moment to check out an arising scandal that is happening?

Just think this may become something, and the more public this is, the less injuries and such will end up happening.

Oh, an anti trump protest? Hmm those tend to work. Im really scared this time guys.

Proud to be the only LGBTQ senator? Seriously? You're not upset that you're the only one? Dis dude's a joke.

"i sound a little bit like scarlett o'hara"

Faggot Senators lol

I'm getting fed up with liberals

>OH HELLL NAOO
>O HELLLLLLLL NAWWOO

This smarmy cunt.

Left likes the military now?

It's been too long I've missed this chaos.

>Anti Trump Protest on Transgender

So just a reason they can protest since that's literally all they do. Half of them probably don't even know a tranny or even that they Military already had a ban.

>Takes courage to come out as transgender
>To be openly transgender in the Military takes strength, determination, and courage

Oh my god. Get these people out of here. I am getting sick hearing of the bullshit coming out of their mouths.

The real war heroes are the ones who are trans in the military apparently

The best part about all of this is while the leftists try to turn the US into the Weimar republic, we are gaining more power.

Not sure if I even care if they are allowed to serve. What difference does it really make? If they want to fight and die for their country then I see no problem with that. This just seems like a distraction honestly. Maybe trump thought he'd win some respect back from nationalists who are pissed he is throwing Sessions under the bus?

that was fast

They're all in one place, call in an airstrike.

>the chat
where is Sup Forums?

It's amazing how they got all those professionally printed signs together just in the last few hours for their (((completely spontaneous protest.)))

WTF is wrong with people?

Totally organic protest not advertised on craigslist for 12 dollars an hour and bussed in from out of state.

Trannies would have used the military as a means to free sex reassignment surgery, and ruin what little troop cohesion was left after women started being integrated in. National security is more important than your feelings.

lol, Time Square? So basically a blue state as blue as Cali? Fuck those liberal crybitches.

So does this mean transgender can officially be classified as a mental illness?

How the fuck is this news? Shitlibs protest Trump ALL THE TIME.

They sure do produce professional signs quickly

This

>Democrats forced to once again fall back on identity politics when they were trying to go for the middle class because a bunch of screaming dumbasses get TV time
>lose 2018 and 2020 because an over whelming majority of Americans don't care about Transsexuals

I'm so fucking sick of the marxists and the left

>They hate the military, but are protesting so their deranged brethren can serve

>They claim they don't want guns and at the very least guns in the hands of the mentally ill, yet want transgenders using weaponry

>This isn't an issue for the 7.5 years 0bama is in office, but Trump stops it and it's like the sky is falling

>They want the government out of their bedroom and personal lives, but demand that the military cover the costs of "sexual reassignment" surgery

>They fall at the feet of Bruce Jenner for "coming out", yet turn on him and become venomous for his support of Trump

America is FUCKING DONE WITH YOU. We have turned the corner on the delusion and are setting things back to normal. You are the total minority, a blip on the radar, and future footnote in the history books. I'm sick of the brainwashing, the normalization, and the tricks. You are literally "the wrong community" yet are too dumb to realize you're beloved illness is being taken advantage of for a move in a much larger, global game of divide and conquer.

Two scoops, two genders, two terms

your* because if this is screencapped, it'll be the only thing liberals care about. Fuck Lena, Hollywood, Podesta. It's going to come crashing down and America will be great again. Believe it.

They should mobilize their own military

They can call it S.P.H.I.N.X

how is this protest different to the thousand other protests they've had this year?

The theory is that this comes on the heals of the Democrats announcing their new platform slogan with a dedication to focus on jobs and the economy instead of identity politics.

They took the bait and doubled down. Fantastic.

yep this in spades

Oh it's another grass roots protest
>professional made signs
>printed banners
>they even produced t-shirts
Looks like every other leftist rally in the last years, advertised on craigslist and paid for by the DNC and Sorros.
Many such cases. Sad.

FRESH STREAM NIGGERS
youtu.be/T4NwLSPpGno

get in here lads!

Checked.

We need some "god hates fags" trolls to go push their buttons until they do something funny.

youtu.be/yKrXr0v8uBM
Like this hero

Why are we paying for trans ppl to get hormone shots with medicare at 1200$+ a week when they wont die without them???

When will he sign an exec order cancelling this retarded policy?

Protests cant do anything, unless guns are not involved.

That video is just beaches in NJ and boats driving around you stupid faggotran

Christ that old tranny

DELET THIS

It already is. Gender dysphoria

just gas them so we don't have to hear this for another 7 years.