Reminder that Sup Forums has no reason to hate trans other than their blind followers of Trump

reminder that Sup Forums has no reason to hate trans other than their blind followers of Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=90229789
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18194003
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3298715/Children-young-FOUR-given-transgender-lessons-encourage-explore-gender-identities.html
eagnews.org/michigan-pushes-schools-to-teach-transgenderism-throughout-the-curriculum/
queerty.com/can-we-please-just-start-admitting-that-we-do-actually-want-to-indoctrinate-kids-20110512/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This board = /r/the donald

nobody here from old pol cares, this was a libertarian board during Ron Paul's 2012 run.

>i fought for israeli interests abroad and now fight for jewish interests at home

Lol OK. Guess what I just put into the option field of this shit thread?

I don't hate them. I pity them, They have a serious mental illness that the left has convinced them is normal and healthy,

>oh and also, i'm a sexually deranged faggot who takes unnatural hormone supplements, will or has already mutilated my genitals and other sexual organs and i will look like garbage in less than a decade when my freakish body starts to degenerate

checkd

i appreciate it. I will exercise that freedom you protected.

Why are trans people so retarded? No one here or on r/the_donald hates or gives a flying fuck about them. They seem to think America gives a fuck whether they exist or not. Note to trans, no one gives 2 fucks about you. You're falling for the liberal meme that their bullhorn pulpit = American mindset. You are absolutely nothing to any of us on the right or the left. Get over your fucking selves.

yea its not really good to have mtf trannies with giant gaping wounds that never close running around in combat.

Daily reminder this a spam thread and it belongs in the

>having a different opinion on something
OMFG SAGE AND REPORT!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

or it could be that we hate you so much that everything else is irrelevant including Trump & fags.

I just think they're weird because I'm a xenophobe.

Fuck this Trans bullshit it got way out of hand its good that Trump is stopping this madness

>reminder that Sup Forums has no reason to hate trans other than their blind followers of Trump
What a great thread idea. Really original.
>SAGE AND REPORT
yep

Almost 50% of trannies have mental issues...
>would you put high power weapons in the hands of those with obvious mental issues???

So the remaining 50% who want to slice off their cocks don't have mental issues?

>SAGE AND REPORT
why do that? just don't post, but you cant leave it alone can you? you love the attention, same as op.

>implying I need the government's permission to not want to associate with mentally ill sexual perverts

This, 100 percent. Also I think that having mentally ill people in the military is a net negative for national security.

I believe they all have mental issues, however 50% having mental issues is the 'official number' from the AMA, and APA...

Actually seeing this mental illness in action is a 100 megaton redpill for normies. Watch and spread.

MSM/leftists/globalists try to encourage and normalize this. Seeing it for what it is will make normies wonder what's really behind their agenda as well.

WATCH IT YOU PUSSY.

>Sup Forums has no reason to hate trans other than their blind followers of Trump

>my tax dollars subsidize this

iaintclickingthatshitnigga.jpg

pro-tier read here

Actually seeing this mental illness in action is a 100 megaton redpill for normies. Watch and spread.

MSM/leftists/globalists try to encourage and normalize this. Seeing it for what it is will make normies wonder what's really behind their agenda as well.

WATCH IT YOU PUSSY.

>I fought for Jewish business interests, stop being anti-American!

BTFO

WATCH IT YOU PUSSY.

I hated Trump for caving in to trannies during the campaign. Not anymore, fuck these boy-molesting SODOMITES.

why would you spend energy hating them, anyways? People these days are too distracted and focus too much on trivial bullshit. What do I care if someone is fucking around with their gender?

Now, I do care if someone is using their "trans" status as a shield or a means to hurt other people. Because that's being an asshole and wrong. Otherwise? Stop sperging and focus on something meaningful for once.

Why are we paying for trans ppl to get hormone shots with medicare at 1200$+ a week when they wont die without them?

When will he sign an exec order cancelling this retarded policy???

Have you ever been near a trans? Have you ever worked with one? Their whole existence revolves around telling everyone they are trans and everything that entails.
I spent 20 years in the military (not in the us). When women started appearing in our unit at the end of the 90's, we saw a huge drop in effectiveness. When crossdressers and queers started appearing around 05 things just got ridiculous and I quit. Things got dangerous and people started dying. Of my 20 service years in my nations military I've spent 15 years abroad in different conflicts around the globe.

Mental ill people should not be allowed in the military for the safety of others.

It's not that we hate you (we do) but your brand of mental illness is simply not compatible with military service. Now go back to Sup Forums

If I were to go to a doctor to ask them to cut my legs off, would they do it? How different is that from getting your dick cut off?

>all of these strawmen i cant even hold em all

/oldpol/ here

Fuck off cunt. Anyone who visits reddit should immediately kys and if you think we were libertarian back then, you were just as much a newfag cancer then as now.

not fucking true. We used to have no reason to hate trans, but now you're trying to pretend like your delusion should be taught to children, that kids should be castrated before puberty. There are bullshit laws about using pronouns in Canada because of your bullshit.

You started this war. You could have just been happy with being tolerated, but you wanted to push your degeneracy further, you wanted to normalize mental illness. No, we have every reason to hate you.

>/oldpol/ here

Since 2015 right?

I don't hate trannies but I believe in undoing everything Obama did over the past eight years as retaliation for voting for him in the first place. He wanted to take my guns, so now I'm going to take your tranny rights. It is only fair.

My girlfriend (American) tried to trick me. She walked up to me and showed me a photo of this man on her phone (with the bottom part of the photo cropped out) and asked 'do you think _she_ is pretty?'. Naturally, I said no, and shook my head and for some reason she interpreted this as me saying """she""" wasn't that ugly and went 'HA! SHE IS TRANSGENDER!'... and then she got btfo when I went 'yeah, and I said HE was ugly.'

I've been here since before /new/ got deleted you fuck. You were still sucking your trans dads tits, son.

Acknowledging that someone has a mental illness does not mean you hate them. That isn't to say that I personally don't hate trannies, but acknowledging their illness doesn't constitute hatred.

This, /new/ and early Sup Forums was about 25% libertarian, 25% /x/, and 50% /stormfront/

Your (((american))) girlfriend is a tranny. He was testing you.

I dont hate transgender. I don't pity them and I dont look down on them. But i do believe gender dysphoria is a mental disorder and I don't think people with it should serve in the military.

>reminder that Sup Forums has no reason to hate trans
Why don't you explain why I should support/love trannies?

You should be reported and banned because you're a hit and run poster with no actual argument.

We're still mostly stormfront and /x/. Literally any other off topic thread here is guaranteed to be liberal trolling. The only interesting and worthwhile threads on pol have been examining the jewish problem or political conspiracies.

I don't hate trans folk what the hell are you talking about, they need help. People's sexual orientations and mental illness shouldn't be politicized.

Please don't let this thread get any more replies.

Stop fucking up Sup Forums

Sage

It hurt to watch.
Once they chopped the balls off, I wanted to look away.
I used to be sorta okay with this, but holy shit, after the redpill on dilation and this, I'm fucking against it.
No one should do this to their organs intended to reproduce.

A tranny tried to rape me and said if I didn't let "her" fuck me I'm a racist bigot. I have every right to hate trans people.

>We're still mostly stormfront

Lol not anymore

Display your flag so I can laugh at your entire nation, Canada.

>No one should do this to their organs intended to reproduce.
We live in a time where we are told that is perfectly natural and even preferable to leaving those organs intact.

Did you not see the video?
They cut his testicles off.

Because you and your fellow faggot autists are being paid to spam my board?

We aren't going anywhere. You only hasten your own demise, degenerate.

>Did you not see the video?
I honestly don't want to see those videos. I wouldn't be able to unsee them.

The pics are bad enough.

>They cut his testicles off.
I think anyone supporting trannies in any sense of the word should be forced to watch all those videos.

If you already don't agree with transgenderism, don't watch it. Like, holy shit.

I don't like trump and hate trans people
what does that make me
sage

>If you already don't agree with transgenderism, don't watch it. Like, holy shit.
Oh I can just imagine how bad it is...

Cut your balls off = NO GENDER

trans is a prefix occurring in loanwords from Latin ( transcend; transfix); on this model, used with the meanings “across,” “beyond,” “through,” “changing thoroughly,” “transverse,” in combination with elements of any origin:

these freaks are castrated, not "transformed"

every one of their trillions of cells are XY as fuck

at least Mike kept his balls

or maybe they're disgusting hmmnnnnnnn?

I mean, it was pretty fucking bad.
Thinking of trying to convince my gf that trans people need help, and not in the way the media portrays them needing help.
Gotta redpill her, I care about her too much.

very few people are blind followers of trump we just had to stop Hillary at all costs.

implying she didn't join for selfish reasons. She's just gloating it.

reminder that anyone defending trannies are just as mentally ill as them

whats being pulled out, epididymus or packing?

Paratrooper here, that looks like my ex wife. It would make sense since her pussy was like the Grand Canyon and she couldn't hold a baby in her.

>nazi flags checks out
He shouldn't be banned. This thread doesn't matter, it won't stay for long because no one cares about it.

I don't fucking know, but that shit looks rancid

we don't hate you. we just don't want your drama in the military.

Anyone who fight in the US military gets my hate

>mentally defective
>need to constantly dilate their fake vagines
>need constant hormone injections to get what they cannot create naturally
>still incapable of procreation, lacking necessary organs to be of any value to society after transitioning
>suicide at amazing rates
>demand special treatment and punishment for all who don't want to give in
>are clinically insane enough to think that they were simply "born in the wrong body" and will mutilate their genitalia and other body parts to attempt to be something that they can never really be
>often regret their decision to transition because once they do, they're full of regret and realize that they're just mentally ill and that desecrating their bodies was the worst decision possible
>are some of the most miserable people to exist because they can never be happy under any circumstances

Nah, no reason at all to hate such lovely people.

>He shouldn't be banned.
He should be banned for hit and run posting.
He should be banned for forum sliding.

>This thread doesn't matter, it won't stay for long because no one cares about it.
Yet it's stuck around for about an hour and a half.

Disliking mentally ill people is perfectly rational and normal.

Why waste your time on nutjobs when the world is full of stable, mentally healthy, people?

So much this. I am sick of people wanting special treatment for some bedroom bullshit I don't care about. I don't brag about banging my wife around the water cooler, that shit will get you fired for being inappropriate.

Easy way to fix this.

Let them serve, but only as infantry; and in their own separate units. They'll be able to police themselves, and if there's any fuck-ups; top brass will judge them as a whole.

Stay mad fag

/thread

wtf? I love ISIS now

He's still ugly

thank you for your cervix

... they were all wearing the same uniforms.

> 'coincidence'

Fuck all trans fags :))) Keep suffering you scum

I hated trannies before I liked Trump, try again faggot.

1: mental illness being pushed on children
2: normalisation of self-castration.
3: gender is chosen by society, not the individual.

We don't hate trannies any more than we hate clowns, we just wouldn't want either operating on us in surgery or fighting for us on a battlefield. We like them in TV comedies though.

>About 88% of children who have gender dysphoria do not hold those beliefs when they grow older.
npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=90229789

>Only 12% of boys who believe they are transsexuals still believe so when they are older.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18194003

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3298715/Children-young-FOUR-given-transgender-lessons-encourage-explore-gender-identities.html
>Children as young as 4 being given transgender lessons which encourage them to explore their 'gender identities'

eagnews.org/michigan-pushes-schools-to-teach-transgenderism-throughout-the-curriculum/
>Michigan pushes schools to teach transgenderism ‘throughout the curriculum’

ttps://heatst.com/culture-wars/canadas-new-law-lets-government-take-children-away-if-parents-dont-accept-their-gender-identity/
>Canada’s New Law Lets Govt. Take Kids Away If Parents Don't Accept LGBT Identity

>Can We Please Just Start Admitting That We Do Actually Want to Indoctrinate Kids
queerty.com/can-we-please-just-start-admitting-that-we-do-actually-want-to-indoctrinate-kids-20110512/