Confederate flag

How can someone honestly fly this flag while calling themselves a patriotic American?
I'm not in anyway trying to bring up a debate over the "history v. slavery" implications of it. I am solely referring to the fact that the confederate flag is a literal representation of a dislike toward the union as well as a desire/attempt to leave.

I'm not shitposting, I genuinely want to know how people that fly it actually justify it and convince themselves they are not encouraging treason?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6fZZqDJXOVg&ab_channel=LOLman
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DId you miss the part where we didnt want to be part of your terrible fucking country or what?

this.

The southerners can be very unhegienic and possibly inbred. but at least most of them hate niggers and beat the shit out of them.

I had a neighbor that legit beat the shit out of a nigger in a white supremacist group. He kinda looked like Dylann Roof except he had curly hair

So why are you still here?

>patriotic American
patriotism only occurs during wartime.
during peacetime it's called nationalism.
and nationalism = faggotry.

You should have went back to England then if you didn't want to be American.

Because you forced us to stay in your idiot union at the same time as you ravaged our lands and obliterated our way of life, I'm really not sure what youre trying to ask here

>"I want to leave america."

>"Wow dude you're such a pussy for leaving your country, how about you stay and fight for something once in your pathetic life"

>"I love america"

>"heh, fucking inbred mutts trying to be proud of how fucked their country is. SAD."

They lost the war.
> 55556
So fucking close, can't ignore

I am not referring to a couple hundred years ago or even 50 years ago, I am referring to the present day.
Right now, today, you have the right as a human being to leave this country and move literally anywhere else.
in other words:
youtube.com/watch?v=6fZZqDJXOVg&ab_channel=LOLman

Because our families fought and died fighting for their right to secede from the union. We dont celebrate them because they won. We celebrate them fighting for what they believed in. The rebel flag honors their memory.

And before I get the next stupid question, "why dont you, personally, right now leave the USA", if you really have to ask this you really are dense as fuck. I love my land, I love Georgia, and I sure as hell am not leaving just because our government is a bunch of faggots.
Clear? Clear

England definitely isn't my city. or atleast it isn't anymore. Too many shit skins migrating there

see
fucking yanks I swear

It's a love of our heritage and culture. It represents the rebel spirit which is a part of all of us. It is a representation of our spirit.

>I'm not in anyway trying to bring up a debate over the 'history v. slavery' implications of it.
>I'm not shitposting

pick one.

Union butthurt because the CSA had some of the greatest military leadership of all time. CSA could have won too

So what I'm gathering is that it's out of spite and refusal to move on from the past?

>confederate military
>superior to union military
lol

You don't seem very intelligent.

Its a geographical and cultural thing you northern cucks wouldnt get it

>rebel's flag
>representation of a dislike towards the (((union)))
Americans are suppose to be hyper-critical of the state. Working as intended.

>Would have won
If?

Nigger there are people from michigan to Oregon flying that fucker.

Its always nice when a person youre pretty sure is a troll confirms to you theyre a troll.

>not honoring your ancestors
Enjoy the social collapse.

The union is/was not America.

You are importing yankee motives into a patriotic thing. The war wasn't about slavery, dont' be a fuck. The south won, as evidenced by Hawaii V. Trump and countless other recent commie suits. Please an hero and go back.

If the south had industry. They had the superior military minds and a strong conviction in the ground troops.
Unfortunately this was the beginning of the modern era, so the only thing that mattered is having more men to push into the slaughter, and more guns.

And the Zulu would have won if they had tanks. Quit fantasizing, traitor.

Justify that.

The nation was founded out of rebellion, why would flying the rebel flag be weird?

Not flying this.
Explain yourself?

Any argument that you can make about the confederate flag you can also use against the democratic party

There are people from Michigan to Oregon fying the Mexican flag
What is your point?

fuck the Union, that's how I rationalize it. Can't wait until it falls apart.

Doesnt that flag in someways represent individual and states rights versus an overbearing, over reaching, and abusive federal government?

And the Feds are going to collapse in less than 20 years
It aint over till its over

Dont hold your breath. There's been a civil war "right around the corner" for 10 years now.

>right as a human being to leave this country and move literally anywhere else.
I also have the right to stay here and fly the Confederate flag and tell you to go fuck yourself

I always thought of it of the flag of the loser. Like wearing your football team's jersey the day after they lose the superbowl.

Even though their team lost, that doesn't mean they'll stop being fans of it.

death to America lol lmao

Why dont you go look at the balance sheets of SS and medicare then get back to me

That its got nothing to do with heritage and everything to do with identity. Specifically identifying with the politics of the confederacy. See: being proto-libertarian / ancap shitlords.

So nobody from the south has moved to other states?

It doesnt help that the very people who bemoan the death of SS are the same people who emptied the coffers over a decade ago. It'll get fixed by reasonable people. History will march on.

takbir!

Today it means something different. It just represents southern pride.

We have culture.

t. Black Southerner

Sure, they have, but they'd rather identify with their shitty heritage despite being removed from it by a few generations and from common sense by a few dozen IQ points. I feel the same way about people who would fly an Indian flag in Europe.

>It'll get fixed by reasonable people.
This would be be retarded even if was posted on reddit

they need to switch to the union jack its just classier

Ok but why dont liberals who complain about the confederate flag also complain about the Mexican flag?
also why do they vote for the Democratic party

The same reason people fly the English flag instead of the UK flag. It's a cultural and prideful representation of our people. The German flag instead of the EU.

Because the mexican flag wasn't created as a symbol for rebellion against the United states.
Also voting for one of the two major AMERICAN political parties isn't equatable to threatening/attempting to secede.

You explained how you see it.

I see it as Southern pride. It's a sign that someone is not a damn yankee, and they probably don't bend to the whims of a group of ignorant shitheads in Washington.

>Because the mexican flag wasn't created as a symbol for rebellion against the United states.
Its a country we went to war with
>Also voting for one of the two major AMERICAN political parties isn't equatable to threatening/attempting to secede.
Why cant you start a new party since the Dems are tainted by the civil war

BTFO

And let yankee fucks have our land for free? Fuck off!
You wanted to keep us so damn bad you were willing to sacrifice thousands of lives. Well you got your wish, you still have us. Deal with it!

>You wanted to keep us so damn bad you were willing to sacrifice thousands of lives. Well you got your wish, you still have us. Deal with it!
Yes, and you got BTFO.
> call yourselves christians but still have slaves
Nigger what

>Yes, and you got BTFO.
reconstruction was a disaster that failed to achieve its goals
>call yourselves christians but still have slaves
You know slavery was legal in the union

No you just refuse to fly our US flag, faggets

>No you just refuse to fly our US flag
make me

>You know slavery was legal in the union
Yes, and the north were the first to abolish slavery. Plus you can't compare the amount of slaves the north had to the south.

>Yes, and the north were the first to abolish slavery.
Actually they abolished it in the South before the abolished it in the North

Thos people should go "grow A pair"
Im from the Mid west US and I really dont understand why some of the idiots around me fly this shit. They either are commies or dont understand what the fucking flag means. If anything you wanna show true US rebellion, You fly the fucking Gadsden flag.

This guy gets it

I have a side arm for that, fagget.

OP wasnt referring to "southern Nigs and Drunks"
OP was referring to people who go around waving it like its a Nazi flag. We live in the US user.

>Actually they abolished it in the South before the abolished it in the North
No. Pennsylvania was the first to abolish slavery.

You faggets come, two fold, fucking commies.

And it was still legal in the union after that

You niggers can go to Liberia like Lincoln wanted.

You know the federal government you love so much actually fought a war to save the Soviet Union

Im a conservative, I know wtf youre shilling ass wants to hit me with next, jew.
Go ahead.

Dont wanna play? jew.

>Im a conservative
Sure you are buddy

the union died when the tyrant lincoln came into power

>treason

you know many southern military leaders refused to fight any offensive war against the north ? the states that wanted to stay in the union were never at risk from the confederacy.

>city

>defend us getting into ww2
>call me a jew

Why mention slavery? The United States were a union of autonomous sovereign nation states. After the war the US is just one big nation state and the states have no autonomy and no real power other than to pass superfical meaningless laws about selling alcohol in special stores or allowing grocery stores with a license to sell it. Stupid things like that.

I hate the Declaration of Independence. I hate the Stars and Stripes flag. I hate Washington DC. I hate the federal government.

why do you assume that people who fly the confederate flag are proud americans? America is the epitome of degeneracy, exporting it worldwide.

rip missed quints

No it wasn't lmao

Yes it was
It was legal up until the 13th amendment

Because we don't want to be ruled by (((them)))

> raping and pillaging women and children while burning down the infrastructure and razing everything that is of no use to you down to the ground, most of which was civilian
> the whole success of this plan was based off the gamble that there would be practically no CSA organized military resistance and targeting civilians rather than the military
>implying that the CSA was anything but superior in the quality of its generals and men and lost solely because it got Zerg rushed Stalin style while getting economically strangled and starved

You might as well say England defeated the boers or that the rhodesians were out done by some lowly feral niggers

>not coming to the ultimate conclusion that the America we were destined and proud to be began to die with the tyranny of Lincoln, rape of the south, and the ensuing liberalism/niggers that have proven to be cancer to us and the world since

States rights was our strongest check and balance against any form of tyrannical power or liberal hijacking and was simply a precursor to what is happening on a national level today. I'm a native Ohioan and grew up near where Sherman was from and I see/saw that flag around just as much as you would in Alabama. Swallow the red pill and see the truth yank-user.

>if you're proud of your ancestors standing up for what they believed in you're a c..cuck
:^)

*england militarily defeated the boers

Long day sorry m8s

Literally nothing wrong with the stars and bars. Its a regional and cultural flag like the Scottish or bavarian flag. Plus it triggers marxists. Tbqh i honestly believe its about heritage of the south as a unique region of the world and america
>muh rassism
Are we gonna ban the american, nigerian, and UK flags too? They all traded slaves

>Longstreet, Jackson, Hood, Stuart, and Lee are taught worldwide as visionaries and top strategist in military academies.
>Union commanders are views as horribly outclassed, inept, and in some cases criminal.

Most Southerners don't actually like the rest of the US, they've just been brainwashed into thinking they do through jew media control of Southern media channels.

>he forgot about Forrest

, "If the Declaration of Independence justifies the secession from the British Empire of three million colonists in 1776, we do not see why it would not justify the secession of five millions of southerns from the Federal Union in 1861."

Our country was won in an act of treason against our lawful government. Armed insurrection is a human right.

Bless you, user. North Georgia (native TNean), reporting in.

You just have a low opinion of others.
In otherwords, youre an asshole.

"The evil of this traffic soon became apparent to the people of the South, and when the Constitution was framed in 1787, the South demanded that the fundamental law of our land should inhibit this traffic of importing human beings from Africa. The South was resisted by the New England slave-traders." - Major General Joseph Wheeler

The man was loved, the man was idolized,
The man had every just and noble gift.
He took great burdens and he bore them well,
Believed in God but did not preach too much,
Believed and followed duty first and last
With marvellous consistency and force,
Was a great victor, in defeat as great,
No more, no less, always himself in both,
Could make men die for him but saved his men
Whenever he could save them-was most kind
But-was not disobeyed-was a good father,
A loving husband, a considerate friend:
Had litle humor, but enough to play
Mild jokes that never wounded but had charm,
Did not seek intimates, yet drew men to him,
Did not seek fame, did not protest against it,
Knew his own value without pomp or jealousy
And died as he preferred to live—sans praise,
With commonsense, tenacity and courage,
A Greek proportion—and a riddle unread.
And everything that we have said is true
And nothing helps us yet to read the man,
Nor will he help us while he has the strength
To keep his heart his own.

Because the Union was corrupted. The United States of America is more a foundation of ideals, principles and values. Independent of geography or name. So when a group invades the geographic area and betrays those ideals, principles and values who cares what they call themselves.

It's like me posting with a Democrat flag.

If am the antithesis of what being a Democrat was founded on then I am the traitor. So when the Union decided to cozy up to the Jews and get all tyrannical for sake of money and power they were the ones who were in the wrong.

True believers realized this and split away and reforged the dream under a new name. The only mistake they really made was having faith that others would recognize what's happening.

Sort of like all the deep state shit, cultural Marxism and pizzagate shit. If we lose it will be because too many were blind to the truth.