Why are millennials wasting their time traveling instead of working?

Why are millennials wasting their time traveling instead of working?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
twitter.com/Soembie/status/886265931218927616
youtu.be/VTCLxZHK7mM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because we are all fagets

Jews

Working is a waste of time.

Because we get useless majors that fail to land us a job out of college, so to save face we spend the meager amount of money we saved traveling to "find ourselves" and "broaden are perspectives" then bitch that we are broke when we come home and have made no progress towards paying off our debt

Women want to "Discover the World"(of Dicks) by Traveling around, while also releasing Pheromones.

[KB Threads: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

Men want to Find a Purpose & see Opportunities and place to Conquest.

Money doesn't mean shit sitting in my bank. If I afford travelling, and know I'll be able to get work when I get back, why not?
Better to travel when you're young and not stuck in a "serious" long term job, than to have the regret of never having travelled when older.

Instant gratification is a part of it; virtual rewards are almost as good as irl rewards is another part of it; drug seeking behavior, for the most part.

Because they're man/womanchildren

A few decades ago you were an adult in your 20s and expected to be married with kids by 30.

These days society tells people that age is just a number and people eat it up because they still want to behave like care free children when they should be settling down and getting a life.

Age may just be a number but it doesn't mean your ovaries wont shrivel up and die long before you decide to grow up

Because you can't really enjoy travel if you have a job

OP are you a moronic loser or what? You do things like that when you are young and have the opportunities to do so. Traveling as an older adult means going to expensive hotels rather than hostels, not going to clubs, having to return for your job, having to return to your ungrateful family, etc.

OP you're a real loser and I hope you KYS

I have been given opportunities that my parents never had. They lived under soviet rule and never achieved anything while they have worked their whole lives.

If I didn't travel, I'd still be stuck the shithole excuse of a country I was born in.

>implying you can't "travel" when you work full time.

It's better because you can afford to stay in places that aren't disgusting plebeian hostels.

>why do you waste your time enjoying life instead of slaving for Mr. Shekelstein

What country?

OP, did you seriously take the time to photoshop the picture of that woman you always post onto a Swiss ID card?

Because no one sees the point in all that work anymore. You dismantled what incentive men in the past.
Why should we care?

That's because travel was never this easy. People were also dying from curable diseases in the good old days. I don't suppose you want that back too?

Why are you guys so bitter towards everything moderatly trashy? Go and experience shit instead of complaining, who hurt you?

>going to expensive hotels rather than hostels

Oh the horror!

>not going to clubs

Oh no, I wont be able to go to a stinking sweaty room full of teenagers and shit music. That's sad.

when did we get the ability to time travel?
I guess we really are the most educated generation

>what incentive men had* in the past.

There are lots of people I'd like to die of curable diseases to be honest

I'm not bitter about it, I just don't want to go to them.

I spend my hard earned money on nice, jew owned hotels and it feels good and comfy

It's on her Instagram

Latvia. I tried to work there when I was 18, but the soviet mentality in most workplaces and shit-tier pay made me reconsider my options.

A lot of my old classmates are still stuck in my home town doing mediocre jobs for horrible pay and complain any time I visit

>having to return to your ungrateful family
not everybody has the same trashy liberal family like you have
fuck off and kill yourself

Why is she so literally perfect?

Of all the questions you've asked so far, this one has activated my almonds the most.

It's a good question for once.

White
Blue eyes
Short hair
Small breasts
British accent
Swiss nationality so probably pro guns
Gamer girl
Looks like a boy

wtf

Stop posting pictures of that leathery faced old hag. She's nauseating. Revolting. Disgusting. Dispicable.

>He doesnt travel in work
>He doesnt want to see the world
Get a load of this faggot

Feels good man

has no one catched on yet for months with this persons picture being posted and then "why do x millennials do this"
the fuck man?

Yes
Yes
Gross
Average is better
Yes
Yes
Gross
Gross

But that's such a sheltered, lame, thing to do. Travelling is all about going out of your comfort zone and having new experiences that make for good stories. Experiencing the exotic rather than the familiar, you get to meet all sorts of fellow travelers at a hostel, backpackers who you can exchange experiences with and advice, like "oh yeah, don't try to hop a train in Nice, the security is way too harsh", or whatever. Being a hitchhiker is the ultimate adventure, and I'm sad for you that you're too soft to experience it.

where is this?

We are the peter pan generation.

>ywn have Soembie sing "au clair de la Lune" for you

twitter.com/Soembie/status/886265931218927616

feels bad man

kys frank

Dreamhack

youtu.be/VTCLxZHK7mM

>Experiencing the exotic rather than the familiar

By doing the same thing literally every other 20 year old does?

It stopped being an adventure when it became uncommon to NOT waste years of your life backpacking around shit holes in asia

dude you are too much into soe and this kind of retarded threads holy shit

>going to expensive hotels is a bad thing
not going to clubs full of degenerates is a bad thing

kys

>all hostels are bad meme

look who is the plebian
>picks shitty hostel calls all hostel shit, needing anything,but a bed to sleep at night while you do shit.

I bet all you faggots probably don't go to museums and see the countries culture,and artifacts the collected,instead you go get drunk and fuck pussy, which can be done at home for less.

Literally every millenial I know is working and can't afford to travel.

this

the millennials traveling meme is pushed by boomers as part of their hatred of young people

Maybe they want to see Europe before it becomes a complete third world ghetto.

>going to clubs
degenerate

>posts anime
>calls other people degenerate

Man, a different haircut would really improve her a lot

>Meme you should travel early
>Drive yourself deeper into debt for what's basically a fancy vacation
>(((They))) win again

traveling isn't expensive you moron, only a couple thousand dollars

Its pretty fucking expensive if you can't afford a home or having children

>Only a couple thousand down the drain during your early development period when you need every pen-
>Flag
I got meme'd on

>he isn't making $80k a year by age 22

Did you fall for the "university education is worthless" meme?

Too late my leaf, too late.

Non-Europeans get little vacation time so people take time off before the get their tiny 2 weeks off.

I combine both... So far I worked and lived in 4 different countries..

no regrets here..32 years old I'm not married and have not much money but I lived..

is she a coal burner?

and I'm not talking about shitty language teaching jobs.. never had any interest in those at all..

Traveling is cheap as chips if you aren't an idiot, at least within the bounds of your own country. You can see 80% of the things worth seeing in the USA with $2000 and a month or two of travel time if you are wise and don't spend all your money on overpriced shit like a fool. You can even spend a week or two really enjoying and experiencing one location for $1000 or less. I've done both a few times. Of course, my old job was seasonal so I had time built into my life to go travel about.

I'm living in a land rover for the next week chasing the job market. Jobs are fluid like the market and change locations a lot. You gotta go where the work is. That's what my dad did in the 70's.
I can't speak for any millennial other than the one I'm traveling with but they seem uninformed on how the world works them they fuck it up. At least the one I'm with is trying to learn how to do life right.

millennials are lazy shits

Because boomers and jews have made society in general, undesirable.

The life of a millennial is robotic.

> work
> avoid jewish tricks, turn down jewish offerings
> go home and tidy the house
> sleep

Once you walk outside back into "society" it's all merchants and boomers trying to get your hand earned money through every and any aspect of life.

Because I don't have to work, I got a big boomer inheritance.

Because the cock carousel is always a moving.

Agree with you user

>commietards talking about travel expenses
>commietards longing to live the luxury life
it's like they love to contradict themselves

No it wouldnt.

Her eyes are still asian an her mouth is fucking weird.

There's no point to stay in one pave if there's no work. More people should relocate and get better employment instead of complaining.
People can fight the meme war but are too scared to move to a new state.
Roll the dice scaredy cats.

> A few decades ago you were an adult in your 20s and expected to be married with kids by 30.

Generation X was largely funded by the boomers.

My gen x sisters and their spouses, also a few gen x women i'v fucked around with, they were given a free ride in life by the older boomers who funded their way.

The gen x woman I messed around with for a while had a ex husband who was given like $200,000 by his parents just for starting a marriage family life.

This is was common for many Gen X... we are living in a society of nepotism.

False realities being funded by loads of cash, which eventually dry up.

Just look at general motors. They failed but are chosen to just get more funding, regardless if their vehicles are complete shit and continue to be complete shit, yet the money just keeps flowing in.

> 2 bail worth billions of dollars

While someone like Elon Musk struggles to bring new technology because of "muh high risk".

As if general motors isn't high risk already due to millions of recalls on automobiles with decades old technology mapped out but still fail to bring in a quality product.

>his idea of a good life is paying off a debt

Bitch I'll pay that debt off eventually. I'd much rather go travelling than living frugally hating every second of life so I can smugly point at a number in my bank account in 30 years.

Wait, millennials are time traveling?!

>muh personal experiences are absolutely true and normal

Why dont you try it old man?

fags

In Sweden you can barley afford to buy an appartment/small house because boomers and rich boomers kids are driving the prices up beyond insanity.

Who the hell is that girl?

WHY DO YOU KEEP MAKING THESE SHITTY THREADS WITH THAT UGLY CUNT?

Because when we work, the banks that doomed my generation to debt slavery earn a nice profit.

Why give money to (((them))), when I can just earn enough to live off and by content?

soe some swiss happa

>Leaves out refugees

Pussy.

Cant find a job so might as well live the neet life.

I have no problem with people traveling but dont come bitch when you can't afford shit and want gibs

I haven't left my town since I got a job at 18. Who are you taking about?
Also
>1 post by this ID

because its fun and go fuck yourself

Modern workplaces are incredible in a bad way - if you even get the high honor to get a real job there. Whereas people would consider suicide from overwork before, they would consider suicide from constant, unending psychological assaults (threats, blackmail, bullying from managers are widespread; sexism and racism in the form of """diversity training""", being railroaded into deadends which everyone's aware is a deadend and then losing job status/privilege when the dead end dies, etc.) from all fronts nowadays. On top of the highly illegal way modern businesses handle their employees (as outlined here), there is also no path for advancement anymore. Used to be you just worked hard and you moved up the ranks. Nowadays, it's all decided by the color of your skin and by your sex, no joke. The only exception are very-early-stage startups, but they almost never succeed for various reasons, including how the "startup market" works.

All in all it's either you can't find a job or you would rather not have the job you found. It's so bad that golden shackles are changing form to be even more abusive (some companies no longer offer lump sum sign-in bonuses that release in a year, but rather release such a bonus over 5 years, 1/5th of the amount per year; which with inflation is significantly less value as well), and perfectly normal people dream of leaving society altogether.

People travel because they hope they can find a place that isn't like that. But there isn't actually such a place, the entire world is beyond fucked.

regrettable This
also it's harder now to muster work ethic when there are so many entertainment/information hoarding options you leave behind when you go off to work + there's a high probability that you're going to land a job without much hope for advancement and where you have to walk on eggshells everywhere hoping to not offend your hardass humorless lady boss
One upside to shit jobs I've had in the past though is you get to have headphones in whenever and I don't think higher paying jobs allow that very often

>Travelling is all about going out of your comfort zone and having new experiences that make for good stories.
True, but good stories are not that valuable, at least for me. I get more satisfaction from working towards getting the exact type of girl I want and setting up my life in order to build a family and achieve my other goals. Basically, depth >>> breadth of experience.
>Experiencing the exotic rather than the familiar, you get to meet all sorts of fellow travelers at a hostel, backpackers who you can exchange experiences with and advice, like "oh yeah, don't try to hop a train in Nice, the security is way too harsh", or whatever.
Such a fucking meme. Spend 2 weeks and you'll experience nearly every possible stereotype of backpackers. Shit gets old pretty fast and it's not like you're likely to stay in contact with 99% of people you meet.
>Being a hitchhiker is the ultimate adventure, and I'm sad for you that you're too soft to experience it.
By your standards, perhaps. I'll just go surfing and skydiving every other weekend whenever I feel the need to get any adventure in my life.

>inb4 oldfag I'm early 20s and backpacking is still retarded and overblown

I worked pretty heavily for a bit, got fat, drank alot, fell asleep with a pistol in my mouth one night.

Never again Sup Forums.... Never again.

Used my resume to trade up, now have a decent job that nets me 6 figures and allows for three 1 month vacations a year.

You can bet I do the least amount of work to maintain employment and just fuck around and travel whenever I can.

Once you hit a plateau of comfort you have to ask if it is worth continuing the climb. What is it worth in the end? I'd rather travel and bang hot chicks than climb the ranks.

what do you do?

Firefighter

do youhave any idea how fuckign hard it is to relocate?

how do you even do that without the government up your ass, what about paperwork and addresses for taxes, sleeping in cars and parking them

Hey man, there's no problems with traveling if they can afford it without being a burden to mommy and daddy. I wished I'd traveled more when I was younger. Life is about experiences. Maybe instead of working, they are getting by with less and maximizing their memories. That's all cool. Don't you remember the old cliché about backpacking across Europe? Same deal, different generation.

It's not hard to relocate it all. You just pick up and leave.I imagine it's tougher if you own a home and a home and have a wife and kids, but it still possible. You just have to make the decision to do it. It has to be more important than status quo.

because they can?