It is time for a sensible conversation regarding the Slavic Question...

It is time for a sensible conversation regarding the Slavic Question. Does Sup Forums unironicially regard these specimens as interchangeable with Western European caucasoids? Is this a somewhat charitable a stance on the matter.

How does one account for the fact that the average Pole in the UK, for example, can easily be identified by a casual appraisal of his cranio-facial features?

Surely genetic and morphological analyses suggest that the slav can be best regarded as a proto-european, with significant east-asian admixture of course.

Could it not be argued that in the slav we observe the worst traits of east and west combine to form a sterile-hybrid, suitable only to toil in perpetuity as a beast of burden at the behest of his betters?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckfield
manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/siwak-polish-human-trafficking-jailed-10886633
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is that james bond

Thin ice Genghis

The german, anglo, franc, and nord defended their women from the slav for hundreds of years. They were uncivilized then as they are now. The "white" slavs (aka northern slav) that did great works of art music or science (tesla to dostievski) are over half germanic/nord . Most slavs in east bloc are just turks.

Legit

>Poles
>Turks

Poles are more German than turkish.

if chopin exists then slavs are ok

Everything west to Elbe is subhuman. Simple like that.

can you be more mentally handicapped?

mongrel thinks that anyone cares about his subhuman opinion kek

the irony of theslavic question is that slavs will still exist as a distinct native White European group and your descendents will be Blacked
who's the nigger of Evropa now?

I've seen pictures of Russians before the revolution. Something definitely happened to the gene-pool during Soviet rule.

dude. Caucasus is in the eastern part. the eastern Europe is more white then the west, except the Nordic parts

pick related,. you have to revalue the history books. runes are older then the vikings whit thousands of years., but most people know so litel about them

mongrels are something special in the department of retardation

we looked then and look now way better than canadians

ofc we lack high class strata now but everything else is looking far better than their peasant grandparents

yeah

Who fucking cares

>Could it not be argued that in the slav we observe the worst traits of east and west combine to form a sterile-hybrid, suitable only to toil in perpetuity as a beast of burden at the behest of his betters?
Well you could argue that but first try to remember what happened to the last retard who did so.

There isn't white race without Russia at least. Poland is pretty relevant in history as well.

>divide and conquer
fuck off, kike

Northern slavs have done many great things for mankind, dont be so offended ahmed.

That one on the left is blatantly an Arab, the one on the right could pass as a German so...

Race is more than skin, I'm no Biologist so I'll take them at face value.

tesla was southern and dostojevski was eastern you dumbass

This is accurate

Slavs (the pure kind) are the prototypes for all of the northern White races.

Germans, Nords, Saxons, Angles etc. are all descended from the East during the late Neolithic.

Nope wait, just re-read that. What lunacy.

>dostoyevsky was germanic/nordic

These northern slavs were basically german, these cities (prague vienna warsaw) only prospered culturally because the german population exploded and settled there as well as america. Amazingly, when you live by God's plan like pious Germany did, your people bear fruit and inherit the earth. Just look at them now under atheism. Sad.

>Muh runes

literal stone scratchings

>arab
You mean tur... romanian - tanned slav

Anyone with any semblance of aesthetic sensibility

Fuck off kike

Tried to post the same image at the exact same time.

pic related

>northern slavs
Nigger northern slavs are germans now. Once there were irrelevant pomeranians and shit who were northern slavs. Czechs and Poles are western Slavs, balkan Slavs are southern, Russians are eastern.

Deflect harder pablo

Don't talk shit about slavs

get cucked moose fucker

>Amazingly, when you live by God's plan

If pic related passes for white here, then there is truly no salvation.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckfield

Sure Nigel, now fuck off to your capital, Cuckfield.

You first Schlomo

Our ancestors drove barbarians like this slav from our lands. Now we are to embrace these people of the steppes as our brothers?

CRUSH THE ETERNAL ANGLO

Very astute commentary.

Yey a bong called me nonwhite because of low class slavs not even a bit diffirent from low class brit.

fuck me forgot pic

You tell them Shlomo.

SLAV=SLAVE

But now it's only the Slavs defending their women. The German, Anglo, Franc, and Nord are letting their women be raped by foreign savages

Indeed, it is a truly farcical notion.

You got that all wrong bro, the gyppos... ehm... gentleman in the picture are the British Royal family.

Very classy words for an island creature

Poles are more german than germans desu

I didn't know that slavs were the barbarians attacking west.

Infact it was franks who started wars with Great Moravia. And infact it was pope and Sigismund who attacked (and got fucked by them) hussites.

Poles are less turkish than germans that's for sure. And also less paki than anglos.

They will be extinct much like the Hellenic/Roman races i are now extinct. Replaced by Turks. So sad.

I mean what are they even saying.

Weirdos like gopniks developed from British chavs, not otherwise.

I genuinely thought the guy on the right was Daniel Craig.

Lol, nice cherry picked image. As if though Anglos didn't have equally hideous mongrel specimens

It's the other way around, slavs penetrated germanic lands, event the name Berlin has its roots in the language of slavic inhabitants that lived there. Most cities in East Germany have slavic names.

Fuck off Lev!

UK should be annexed by Poland, it's the only way to fix it.

>Implying slavic women wouldn't jump on the ethnic dick if they had the opportunity.

Slavs are defending fuck all mate. No one wants to immigrate to their shitty nations in the first place.

Hilariously enough, Slavs are probably more Aryan than Brits. Here's a coat of arms of a Ruthenian noble family based off of the alleged shield that Oleg of Novgorod hung up at Constantinople.

Woops

These are classic slavic phenotypes. I wouldn't expect an american to be able to differentiate between european population types though. After all, by your standards "white" merely denotes the miscellaneous genetic refuse of the old world.

Hmmm

Nice divide and conquer thread, Muhammad, keep it up

>daily reminder you're not white if you don't have blonde hair and blue eyes!
>that's what the churchburning pagan guy who went innawoods told me!

No sample sizes. Study disregarded

The mongols really ran a train on your asses mate. Deal with it.

>but..but muh slavshit subhumans! muh aryan!

These individuals look middle eastern. Except the woman in the middle who looks american.

mhm

really made me think

source:

manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/siwak-polish-human-trafficking-jailed-10886633

kek look at these mongoloid slavs... oh wait

These sub-humans actually look polish m8

Yes, some of our ugliest could almost pass for poles

DAILY REMINDER

Polish fighters in dated Hurricanes performed better than English """pilots""" in Spitfires.

oiii mate we wuz aryans n sheeeit

Could be gypsies. Siwak is a weird last name.