Now that he's banned traps from serving, can we use our meme magic to impeach this cringeworthy cuck already?

Now that he's banned traps from serving, can we use our meme magic to impeach this cringeworthy cuck already?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4712858/Deutsche-Bank-faces-scrutiny-Trump-loans.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Once he fires sessions and mueller this orange orangutan is out.

Pence will probably pardon him so no Trump jail memes dou

I don't think this cuck will resign, because of his massive ego. We got him into office, so we need to be the ones to get him out. If we can get more polers/4channers on boar, we can accomplish this.

fuck off leftypol

It's either impeachment, resigning of the 27th amendment.

If he starts attacking Pence or others in his cabinet yet ready.

>we
>that filename
Why is it so easy to spot leftypol bait threads?

*,or the

Fuck off TIDF

This president is funny as fuck. Funnier then Bush. Loving it! He's the laughing stock.
MAGA lulz
#MAGAlulz

>traps

You don't seem to know the meaning of that word.

Why are you so stupid that you think posts with filenames like that are real?

>polers/4channers

You kikes really do crack me up

kys
>aged and idden

He should have been a comedian, not the president.

>Once he fires sessions and mueller this orange orangutan is out.

The wishful thinking shills are back. Thank god POTUS banned the faggot trannies today or you might have to sit around and post your Russia memes today.

Back to faggot.

Yeah get fucked retard. Sunday Massacre

We know about the money laundering in the german banks.

>t. Assblasted mentally ill leftist

Fuck off you liberal fuck

>traps = trannies
>polers
>4channers

Trump is based.
Can't wait until we start lynching you faggots.
We love Trump, making threads like this isn't going to change anyones mind.
Especially after today. This is a huge step in the direction we wanted to go.

>Mentally ill people trying to sabotage our democracy.

Sorry, America isn't Europe. God Emperor is here to stay. Get fucked. The era of the weak dictating policy to the strong is over.

Full force damage control

>Trump is based.

That war with Iran IS BASED! Like BASED BLACK MAN!

Hi!

>Yeah get fucked retard. Sunday Massacre
>We know about the money laundering in the german banks.

Oh, really. And of course, you have some proof of that to share, right? Waiting....

Could you give me the link based pede? MAGA

>We
>Meme
>Impeachment

We memed him into office faggot

What the fuck is a poler?
Sage this shit

Former Trump supporter here senpai. The campaign was lots of fun, but seriously we can't let him get his hands on the nuclear codes.

>Oh, really. And of course, you have some proof of that to share, right? Waiting....

The fact deutshe bank was the only bank to loan to him, considering he was bankrupt a shit load of times. And surprise deutshe is well know for money laundering.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4712858/Deutsche-Bank-faces-scrutiny-Trump-loans.html

Also Felix Sater

Oh fuck that. Fuck some trannies and their bitching and moaning. I'm sick of people with a mental disorder trying to tell us how we should cater to them.

Impeach trump. We democracy now!

>The fact deutshe bank was the only bank to loan to him, considering he was bankrupt a shit load of times. And surprise deutshe is well know for money laundering.
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4712858/Deutsche-Bank-faces-scrutiny-Trump-loans.html
>Also Felix Sater

None of this is argument. No facts to support your claims. Just a bunch of superstitions and "well known" blather.

Now where have we seen this before???

>how do you do, fellow polers

He is a comedian. "Donald Trump" is a role being played for the last thirty or so years by Andy Kaufman. It's his greatest performance.

>hello, fellow polers...

Yes that's why his taxes have been releases cause he's innocent.

Stop replying to this thread, shitting up the board

sage

you don't impeach someone who is doing everything correctly and acting within the law.
this is just more proof to stack on what is already a MASSIVE mountain of evidence that you "people" are too stupid to be allowed to openly live in a Western civilization. Maybe we'll create a game reserve to put you on or something, but honestly I can't wait to round you animals up and send you back to whatever shithole country you crawled out of.

>Man is elected legally through the process his country uses to elect people.
>"We need to impeach him."
Lib logic.

Without a shadow of a doubt, I don't think we have much of a choice left.

Here's my plot to get Trump impeached: To start, I believe us Polers/4channers are pretty well known for operations that are, usually, successful. Hell, we even managed to elect the fucking president. Today, I propose that we take it upon ourselves to get Trump impeached. We built him, so if anybody can take him down, it is us. This Sean Spicer resignation is proof that Trump is a shady liar, and unfit and untrustworthy, and just all around can't be president. He's a cringeworthy cuck and we must do all we can to get him impeached. He colluded with Russia, and as patriots we must acknowledge and take action to get this man out of office.

Push for his impeachment, don't make your voice silent. Make sure House Republicans know that they must vote to impeach, in the interest of their party.

TWEET #ImpeachTheOrange
DO NOT STOP UNTIL IT TRENDS
MAKE SURE IT NEVER STOPS TRENDING UNTIL TRUMP IS IMPEACHED

This might be the most important thing we've ever done, do not let this opportunity slip. It is a good chance for us Polers to redeem ourselves after the horrific mistake of electing the worst president in our nation's history.

Make your voice heard.

He's not going anywhere. You know this. Stay mad