DAY OF THE FUCKING ROPE

IT'S HAPPENING
dailycaller.com/2017/02/20/exclusive-house-dem-it-guys-in-security-probe-secretly-took-100k-in-iraqi-money/?utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-transgender-military-service-ban-republican-opposition_us_5978bbb4e4b0e201d57a65b4?hxc&ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009
cnn.com/2017/07/26/politics/congress-reaction-transgender-military-policy/index.html
archive.is/Ldupy
govtrack.us/congress/members/map
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

can I get a bump and archive from norway?

So they're taking money from Iraq, funneling money to Pakistan...

Wtf were these guys up to. It doesn't seem as simple as "they were working for Pakistani Intelligence while also giving the Democrats all the opposition information they could find".

no it would have happened already

maybe this will do it

huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-transgender-military-service-ban-republican-opposition_us_5978bbb4e4b0e201d57a65b4?hxc&ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

Oh God, here we go again.

cnn.com/2017/07/26/politics/congress-reaction-transgender-military-policy/index.html

if this one doesnt work he is probably not here

Checked. Here's the archive.
archive.is/Ldupy

add more sites to archive

Why are we paying for trans ppl to get hormone shots with medicare at 1200$+ a week when they wont die without them?

When will he sign an exec order cancelling this retarded policy?

nice digits but nothing will happen.

Hehe

Bump bump bump goddamnit. Time for the handcuffs, not just for the rotten kike but the whole lot of them.
Contact your Congressional reps:
govtrack.us/congress/members/map

The elections over. How long will drumpflets keep using the campaign as a security blanket?

i think it is bullshit this was even allowed to happen in the first place

This. I always want to know why the Paki was released from custody and is now on "GPS supervision." He should be in custody and on 24-hour suicide watch.

these muslim fuckers are going down

They were probably MB, MB was always a tool of the Obama State Dept.

Of course the Democrats like to think they can control their pet Muslims but that is not the case, the Awans were using them as much as the other way around, funneling information to MB to share with its allies in the ME

Love this foken guy

COLLUDING WITH IRAQ

Fucking gross

I really, really like this image. Care if I save it, friend?

Thank you based corrupt Pakis for being the corrupt mudslime scum we always thought you were

>minor happening on the 26th that is relevant to the 27th happening

AHHHHHHHH WH user IS RIGHT. BUCKLE THE FUCK UP

Seems like standard sand dindu mischief.

>?utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social

nice tracking features [[[you]]] have jew

Opportune reminder that every double citizen must obey, for two years, to the call of the satanic wehrmacht known as IDF and Mossad while living abroad

Timely reminder that jews abroad spy and orchestrate for the house of Rothschild/Satan and its political creature Shitrael.

Final reminder that many jews escape the prison in the US or EU by fleeing to Shitrael by doing '"aliyah'"

USA tries to control every country, but can't even control own government, creating environment where everybody with money can invest into USA and do anything. Sounds like freedom, doesn't it? Freedom to become a Muslim Mexican. Anybody's money is good and there are no standards.

what the fuck are you on about? that's how the twitter link appeared for me.

Then suggest some and add reasons

I wonder if this has something to do with that dinar revaluation that's supposed to go down. 100K of dinar would have set those fuckers for life.

the fact that huffingtonpost didn't archive is pretty bad

bump

He'll be dead on less than a week

More than once per thread = ban.

Okay, I understand that and thank you for the clarifification, however that doesn't change that huffpo should be on there (link was posted first)

thank you for your service, what language do you use?

You are the Norbro this board needs but doesn't deserve.

Why do people always point to archive...what are you doing? Saving these articles from the source?

I have an idea. Why don't you go fuck your ass with a nail gun, you fucking faggot.

Prepare the ropes

Damn. You're right.

I got sidetracked thinking of them as working for Pakistani intelligence or something.

It makes more sense that they were working for the Muslim Brotherhood, which operates in lots of countries.

Well, Reggie, it's so the shills don't get their ad shekels, and allows us to see the content as it was originally published. The kikes can't erase and hide their lies from us later on.

why should I do that?

so they dont get shekels and cant delete anything they lie about

How about you archive shit yourself if you want to post clickbait?

>however that doesn't change that huffpo should be on there (link was posted first)
Because you type like a cocksucker. How bout you make your own goddamn script, or do something else to improve the board instead of nitpicking like a kike whore at a restaurant.

Lmao what? It doesn't cost anything close to that. Also:

>reddit spacing

losers! this is what is wrong with America, embrace EMBRACE YOUR GOD EMPEROR NOW!

They'll pin it all on the Pakistani and not a single person above him will be charged

Bump

Tendies

I'm sure a Pakistani national is just going to take it up to the ass to save some kike congressmen

Democratic Party destroying itself with identity politics and corruption. I love it. Keep it coming.

This is definitely it. A bunch of small happenings to lead up to a BIG happening.

damn someone is booty bothered

This will get berried by MSM come Monday.

DWS is the stepping stone to hillary.

>democratic party is self-demolishing
>republican party is self-demolishing
Guess it's time for a fascist party, since the current useful idiots to the rich and corporations are destroying themselves.

Nah, DWS is the sacrificial lamb. She takes the fall for the Awan brothers, and it ends with her.

put it on IPFS and post the hash here.
Everyone else pin it

BUMP

Norwaybot doesn't archive, just reposts already archived articles.

Incorrect, I have a separate browser profile open at all times for the purpose.

Bumping this shit

He added a chatbot function. Cool.

I hope you have many healthy white children.

Is Iraq a bad place to take money from? Like really bad?

FUCK ALL OF YOU PREPARE FOR OUR RAID

ITZ HABBENING
WH user WAS RIGHT ZHHHIIIIITTTTT
THERES GONNA BE SMALL HABBENINGS LEADING TO A BIG INE
ZZZZHHHHHHIIIIIIITTTTT

If they're MB then guess who this leads to...Huma. That could be our major happening tomorrow.

pepperonis detect!!!

Is that actually Debbie Wasserman Schultz

Remember, every thread about fucking trannies not being able to fuck the military up even more is an attempted distraction from this happening.

Archives hurt the Jew

that's some heavy shit. I guess tomorrow is the day we find something out...

anyone know the u.s. definition of treason? this has to be treason.

I dont think so

b-b-but they're wearing the same tits~!

the human nose keeps growing till the day the die.

This may be what hillary was referring to when she told Donna brazille that if she doesn't win, they're all going to fucking hang. That's what I'd like to think. Nothing makes me harder than the thought of leftists hanging from a noose.

Moar

Bump

This thread is taking a hard slide for the bottom. Bumping for DNC lynchings

fucking sand niggers getting into high places. they want to take the wheel of our society and crash it.

bump

hang em high

how do we get mods to actually deal with this. /bant/ is a good board but you cant divert payed astroturf with fun. were still new/b/ and its even worse now.

How is the Dem machine going to brush this off?

Let him go free but you gotta know that little faggots phones are tapped and he's being surveilled 24/7

Damn good stuff user. Thaks.

Please delete it! You’re violating the rules when you conduct your business that way and you should expect that there will be consequences.

Paki's ISI and state fund Taliban and ISIS insurgency in the region.

Don't forget they were harboring Bin Laden. Pakis are fucking scum and cannot be trusted.

Am I still pretty, right? Goy

The article is 5 months old retards.

Trump headquarters knows too. Everyone on the campaign sheckles email begging list got this email today... DOTR inbound!

Be on guard lads. Newest shill talking point is going to be that Awan did the leaking to Wikileaks for some reason. Think they are preparing to try and throw a few people under the bus to save the entire system. Don't let them do that.

>safari posting