Why is Japan so racist and xenophobic?

Why is Japan so racist and xenophobic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vRMTF8ChAAQ
aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2017/06/lives-limbo-japan-accepts-refugees-170608122312650.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inejiro_Asanuma
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anime will save us.

based

Only whites can be racist.

Source? Looks fake as fuck

Because they're not white.

Reminder it's only a matter of time before Japan is forced to open borders.

Olympics may be the beginning of the end.

We should have let them have China t.b.h.

well he obliviously didn't tell them to "shove it" but he said that before they took in any immigrants, they needed to solve the problems of their own population (suicide rates, fertility etc) first.

We are going to follow the Japan model soon

That's still not a source

Solve with body pillow

>pic related

Why is Israel so racist and xenophobic?

FACTS:
Taken zero syrian refugees
Taken 0 black migrants
No diversity 90%+ population is Jewish

They don't want the Sharia in their land

That's not racism or xenophobia that's just common sense, something the West lacks

Fuck you

JAPAN NO

SAMURAI ARE RACIST

I love our honorary brothers.

what am i, your babysitter

are all leafs as technically illiterate as you

How wise......

Fairly sure I saw recently that Jap police were running out of things to do..

they wuz samurai n shiet

Japan isn't right next to Africa and the Middle East luckily for them. Europe is right next door and full of bleeding heart cucks

Why does Shinzo Abe look like an Italian gangster?

good job japan!
more robots and automation naturally means less people
its the mark of reaching the pinnacle of development

kek

Japs hate you you yellow streetshitter. youtube.com/watch?v=vRMTF8ChAAQ

Just google "japan refugees" there are a ton of articles on it. I think japan agreed to take in like 100 refugees, over 5 years hahaha. And then 2 of them raped and assaulted a woman a year later.
Japan is fucking based. Think about it, why is japan able to remain racially homogenous, be respected by the world, invent and create amazing things? Oh yeah, no blacks, mexicans, chinese, etc. Just japs being japs.

Japan standing their ground.
Duterte doing his thing in the Philippines.
They are losing their grip.
This timeline looks promising.

the jews fear the samurai

How nobody posted this meme yet I wonder...

You must have been brainwashed by the media or something. There is nothing racist or xenophobic about rejecting refugee status applicants who don't qualify to be refugees.

aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2017/06/lives-limbo-japan-accepts-refugees-170608122312650.html

>People from all around the world seek asylum in Japan, but just 28 were accepted in 2016.

>Jamal, 25, is one of seven Syrian refugees whose asylum applications have been accepted by Japan. He wears a coat which is the only thing he has from Syria

lmao, one of seven. It's like when people leave a tip of one penny for shitty service, it would have been less of a "fuck you" to just say we aren't accepting any refugees, but japan just says "yeah sure, we'll take... 7."

Is that why the Jews created the atomic bomb?

>yfw US and Japan have gone full Yojimbo/ Joe the Stranger

Are we witnessing the awakening of the sleeping Samurai?

Based Japan

Paco ninja'd me man.

What could I do.

A world population decline is ultimately good for everyone, except the top 10-20% of society, who profit from market speculation and oversaturation of labor, with scarcity of land and resources.

Just because they don't want refugees doesn't mean that their racist. Why do some people always think that if someone has a different opinion than then they are automatically racist, xenophobic, and/or misogynistic XD. The Japanese just don't want to deal with the shit that has been happening in Europe XD.

Japan has death penalty that they use as well. They need to do away with the inane gun laws and gear up their military as well. Maybe make some amount of service compulsory for all, like SK.

Do you happen to have the Fashwave variant of that image?

>JAPAN
>NEVER CHANGE

I've been to Japan, they are kinda racist but who the fuck cares they are sovereign. Fuck accepting 3rd world Muslims

Google it you fucking maple nigger.

God I hate lazy c*nadian cunts so goddamn much

They would be better in a Muslim cointry like Indonesia or Pakistan.

Japanese steel yoooooooooooooo

Abe is Abe-sed.

I ruv Japan. Keep the faith bros

Although chinks hate japs and vice versa, this is the one time my chink ass will support a jap.
And well deserved support indeed. Japs are probably the most based race.

>That's not racism or xenophobia that's just common sense, something the West lacks

The Jew fears the samurai.

Based Japan. Op is a shill and a fag.

Good, I can't wait. Immigration is a great solution to your shitty japanese cuckbois not breeding fast enough. Can't wait until we abolish borders and establish the World State with its capital in Mexico City.

Is he /ouranime/?

Good for Japan. Abe continues to be solid PM.

OUT-FUCKING-STANDING!
Do not bend.
Do not waiver.
Do not submit to the commie cunts on Manhattan!

>japan took 21 refugees last year
>3 of them already raped a cute loli
lesson learned

Good news is good news...

Nice.

what's the story behind this?

That was when communism was slain Nippon-style.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inejiro_Asanuma
On October 12, 1960, Asanuma was assassinated by 17-year-old Otoya Yamaguchi, a militant nationalist, during a televised political debate

why would you get mudslims when you are one year short of having robots do all shitty work

Does this larp get good amount of (you)s on average? Or should I still pretend to be nigger?

based japan.

>i regret dropping the bombs on them now

This. Islam needs a massive reform. Over and over again, forced assimilation without any adaption whatsoever creates dystopic and hostile environments.

Drive it deep Yamaguchi!

thank you abe-chan.

>Right-wing groups celebrated Asanuma's assassin as a martyr; they gifted a burial coat, kimono, and belt to his parents and performed a memorial service for him. They celebrated the fiftieth anniversary of the assassination in Hibiya Park in October 2010
based.

japan are building trans toilets for the olympics. They're cucked as fuck too, and they'll most likely soon bend over to the mudslime.

Back in the 1960s some commie politician was making huge gains in Japanese politics and was winning big.
A 17 year old Japanese nationalist wielding a Katana ran onto the stage on LIVE TELEVISION, killed the commie prick on the spot. Even though the nationalist died in prison, he's celebrated as a hero by thousands of Japanese nationalists today as the guy who arguably saved Japan from being a communist shithole.

Pic related is a real picture.

>tells UN to shove it

classic ((( media ))) headline

Fun fact: They don't just still have the death penalty, they still have death by hanging.

Even the most hardcore liberal would be labeled a nazi biggot racist scumbag if he pointed that one out.

Dammit, I want nippons to have to suffer >:(

Russkies should fucking nuke you cancerous subhumans already even if it costs everything.

That's not an excuse user. Canada and the US is also far away in reality, but they still manage to fuck their shit up.

Japan is a shithole to work in and without welfare I doubt the "refugees" will be able to cope.

I thought you were gonna say why is Japan so based?

Fuck off, shitskin.

Cry more /leftypol/

this is the only admirable thing about Abe. Literally everything else about him is cuck-tier and just copy pasted from american society

BASED ABE.

That's not even close to accurate, Canada is cucked as fuck, comparable to europe or england, USA is not taken a large percentage of refuges just millions of illegal mexicans (similar but completely different problem)

Welfare reform can be (((arranged)))

Japan using the Olympics to bluster Japanese genetics with the supreme genetics of world athletes.

There will be hapa kids born in Japan in 2021 that are going to have superior genetics.

That is totally different from bringing in 20 million ugly manlet lazy muslims a year that just want to sleep in all day with welfare.

came here to say this

After stepping back and taking a deep breath, reviewing all of this immigration and sjw mess that has ensnared much of the western world;

I just am in awe and shock that it's this blatant.

I firmly believe the boomers are 90% of this movement along with the jews being the ultimate financial funding and organizers of this agenda.

Every time I mention the jews to my republican cuckservative marine corps vietnam dad he gets upset, legit triggered by my comments and criticisms.

I remember having a talk with him about this whole mess of the world and just how degenerated society has become... his remark was;

> at least I got my piece of the pie

> the pie

This guy is supposed to be a conservative republican and he's talking about piece of the pie like some commie. It's just amazing how cucked the boomers and the few bastard generation x who got selected to carry on their legacy in politics, like paul ryan who is a detestable lying cuck sack of shit but lightweight compared to his predecessors

It's almost as if the boomers don't care at all about the future of this world or generations of their own children, as long as they get a payout for selling out humanity.

fuckin disgusting.

Are you shitting me user? Japan was isolated for 100s of years. We had to open Japan militarily. On top of that the Jews can't blend in like they do in the West. The Japanese mentality is too strong to be subverted.

i keep loving japan more and more

oh and the sword apparently is a Yoroi-dōshi not a katana

JAPAN NO!!!

Muh man Abe

sarcasm user

Side Story:

I went to University of Hawaii. I had a political science class and the topic was Japanese Govt post WWII and Cold War.

She was saying how terrible Japanese PMs were and she was right. But I said Shinzo Abe would be a strong PM. She said that Shinzo Abe would be just like the past 4x PM of Japan that had short terms.

Now Shinzo Abe is about to match the same term length as PM Yoshida, who was one of the most popular and successful Japanese PMs during Japan's Cold War economic miracle.

I wish she could eat my ass now that I'm clearly better at her job than she is.

glorious nippon foreign policy folded over 1000 times

THANK YOU JAPAN, I LOVE YOU