How do Catholics reconcile with the fact that there is widespread abuse of children in the church?

How do Catholics reconcile with the fact that there is widespread abuse of children in the church?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zuljuu6uqqc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/And_you_are_lynching_Negroes
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sedevacantism
archive.is/FitQ
archive.fo/XFTBG
archive.fo/VehL6
archive.fo/kVaVi
archive.is/Ay5U3
archive.is/rY861
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

By getting consumed in that sweet boi pussy themselves.

Oh God, I'm gettin' hard just thinking about it

How do Catholics reconcile with all the idolatry they practice and their worship of other things/people besides Christ?

The church was seduced by the false song of globalism. It's time to Make the Church Great Again!

Traditional Catholics condemned modernist Rome, but Novus ordo Catholics are truly ignorant and uneducated.

We know Francis is a freemason, and not pope, benedict is... all you need to know is, The church has been infiltrated by luciferians , freemasons, commies ,ect all satanic cults are within the church now..

god's gonna clean out rome, don't worry, just pray for the consecration of Russia and for the poor souls in purgatory

How do Atheists reconcile with the fact that there is widespread abuse of children in the goverment?

>The church was seduced by the false song of globalism
Church is build on globalism m8. Vatican sees all that tasty kiddie bums in the africa and let's Europe burn.

I've never understood this. My sister worked at a catholic school and she would often come home and tell me about the weird relics they'd get out during mass. There's a whole section of the bible about not worshipping idols so I've never understood catholic logic.

It has nothing to do with the faith unless you're a fedora trying to attack Catholicism through it.
A lot of our knowledge of it comes from Church itself and the fact that the organization makes the incidents seem worse when they're truthfully about as common as Protestant kid diddling.
Most of those priests were only priests because they were gay.

There are more cases of pedophilia in the Protestant church than in the catholic one

>IF I LOOK AT SOMETHING I HAVE TO BE WORSHIPPING IT
Stop projecting your autism.

The word of God has nothing to do with sexual deviancy.

They are literally shameless. See their cucked pope for example.

Old testament is all about how jews are God's Choosen and how goimis trash. It also bans making images of things. How do you deal with it?

>How do Catholics reconcile

Why would they need to reconcile? They're pedophiles. They love it.

Poof?

The Bible has nothing to say about molesting young boys. Me BTFO I guess.

The priests are completely in the right huh?

Hate it. Renounced faith in the CC.

Most Catholics just go to church to virtue signal how religious they are.
I grew up as a Catholic and fucking NOBODY practices what they preach.
Call Catholics out on it more, they are all hypocritical pieces of shit.

Members of the Church do evil. We are all sinners, after all. The Church itself has done nothing wrong.
Thing is the Church doesn't actually do anything as every initiative (good or ill) is conceived and executed by members so this argument doesn't really make sense.

How do Bongs reconcile that you gave your nation to the Muslims?

How do niggers reconcile with the fact that 90% of their population is human garbage?

How do kikes reconcile with the fact that they're pure evil incarnate and their "plans for the good of society" are all meant to destroy it?

Lots of things we can think about here, OP.

This is actually a really good fucking question.

stop defending this shit and demand to be excommunicated from the Cult of Rome, it's your only hope

>mfw I remember all the tickle wars and wrestling matches I had with Father Ben

Atheists are just mad that their priest doesn't think they're sexy

Ugly losers lmao

And you are enabling Niggers [1]

youtube.com/watch?v=zuljuu6uqqc

[1]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/And_you_are_lynching_Negroes

Oy vey!

I wonder what group of christ killers is behind this thread?

Most people in government especially in the US are christian.

Catholics BTFO

Revering people and asking for them to intercede to God on your behalf is not worship.
Imagine your in court and a judge is going to sentence you tomorrow. You just happen to come across your judge's best friend when you're grocery shopping (you're out on bail). Asking the friend to put in a good word is not the same as thinking he's a judge with all the same legal powers as the actual judge.

Ones using fake flags i guess?

""""""""""Christian""""""""""

Same way as communist, thats not real Catholicism

To deny images of Christ is to imply that Christ was never human in the first place.

Well, most christians aren't apparently christians. Only faithful from the northern neo-baptist church of the new reformation of the southern illinois in south alabama are real christians.

>widespread
Is there actually a stat on this? I always felt this was overblown and that pedophilia is found more in Hasidic Jews which is why no clear stats for this exist.

#notmypope
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sedevacantism

How does the world accept homosexuals when they're renown for abusing children?

Sage, also, all religious figures from all religions do this. Rabbis get caught more frequently but news papers have an AGENDA, now get of the way goy.

"No true Christian"

So I'm asking a strand of some saint's hair if he can put in a good word for me?

>all authority figures from all organizations do this

FTFY

church is a human institution and so has all the same problems as any human institutions only god is perfect

Well, you will never find any real stats when it comes to jews. And it's not even really about priests diddling kids, it's more about church covering it up. When a priests gets found out they do their best to silence the victims and just move him into another parish. So yeah, if a new but not young priest comes to your parish, be weary. He did something.

your bp

Yes, God will destroy Rome by fire, but no, there are no people in purgatory because there is no purgatory.

"It's not blasphemy/idolatry/pagan when we do it!"

#notAllCatholics

Catholics got great moral standards, but they don't follow them. Can't shake the feeling that bible was written by people who knew exactly what they were doing.

>Matthew 25:31-46 doesn't exist, i promise works aren't required!

Catholics are idolatrous anyway barely proper monotheist christians

No. You're recognizing that said hair came from a person who lived a holy life and is in active communion with the beatific vision. Similar to how a sports fan has banners and Tshirts for their favorite players.

you mean god

CATHOLICS ARE RETARDS

They ignore man preaching the "book" of God is fucking the altar boy. They ignore that praying to saints idolatry, They deny that the they are not taught the word the word of God,but the Traditions of old men of a cult. They deny they church is jewish,and has been jewish taking the money from all them goys.

Tell them to shut the fuck up about it or Jesus will damn their family to hell.

Give me the original version of bible and then we can talk.

Sounds like heresy to me. I don't remember God saying anything about sports banners or having favorite players.

Let Kek be the one to judge.

Because after Vatican II, the Church decided the best way to deal with the gays was to push them towards the priesthood and a life of celibacy. That sounds good and all until you remember that homosexual men are make up 1/3 of all child molesters despite being such a small part of the population. Basically gay men are hyper-deviant and susceptible to things like pedophilia. The Church made the mistake of trying to help them and give them a meaningful life free from their sinfulness. Make no mistake, never let a gay man near children.

>Because after Vatican II, the Church decided the best way to deal with the gays was to push them towards the priesthood and a life of celibacy.
Sure, that totaly wasn't a case before vatican II. Dude, priest was a best place for fags to hide for centuries. As a faggot you don't want to get married but society pressures you into it. How to escape it? Become a priest!
Same shit with lesbos and nuns.

They've been ok with international violence and sexual abuse for nearly 2 millenia. Why would they feel shame now?

You said it was worship. It isn't. They're people that want to emulate their brothers and sisters that have gone before them and lived a virtuous life of following Christ.

archive.is/FitQ
archive.fo/XFTBG
archive.fo/VehL6
archive.fo/kVaVi
archive.is/Ay5U3
archive.is/rY861

Debatable. While many are self-professed Christian, the number that are is going down. Especially since freedom of religion is being tread upon by the hysteria lingering since the late-80's and early-90's that has been widening the divide between church and state. It's hard to say at all where someone in the political sphere stands, especially at higher levels, just due to lack of knowledge on their personal lives and unpopularity of someone who even tries to say more about their faith than putting it down as a side note on their re-election website.
Basically, the way that cesspool called government acts, I'm going to say that it's easier to work under the assumption that most are political agnostics. Thus it is still an apt comparison.

Whoever hurts kids like that will burn in hell, that's why I'm fine with it

Who needs to divide the scriptures??? Let's just take something that doesn't apply to us and pretend that it does!

Catholic literally means "Universal"

By acknowledging that Catholicism is as European as Christianity can possibly get. The original Church took great care to ensure that there would be equivalents to the polytheistic deities that can be found throughout Europe under different names. Remove this, and all you have left is a solely Jewish desert religion.

How do you reconcile following Jesus Christ with the fact that he let Judas to be always nearby?
The serpent was in the garden since day one, that is our fight since for ever.

Besides, the specific causes of the current crisis is Marxist infiltration from the beginning of the 20th century.
But more profoundly the relativism that have being festering since Luther.
With each new sect deviating one inch from the One Church of Christ and still calling itself Christian, you can have whatever you want, even pedo-marxist-gay-priests that think they're doing nothing wrong. "Go and sin boldly" indeed.

It used to. Now it means "exclusively belong to the Roman Catholic church".

kek

Proddies are just as bad. Heathens.

if God didn't want kids to be molested he shouldn't have made them so hot

Not quite sure why following Christ isn't enough for them. Their devotion to saints and relics seems too proud. The kingdom of God is within all men.

"Did I not choose all of you myself, and one of you is a devil?"

There's nothing to reconcile. Jesus used Judas to push the conspiracy to murder him into action, so that he was crucified on the exact day he said he would be crucified.

It was also prophesied in, iirc, Zachariah. Even the amount of the betrayal, 30 pieces of silver, was prophesied.

All Protestants were Catholics, and they're all dead now.

>FUCK the old testament

~New Testament - Find it yourself

they are not following Jesus at all; he's dead to them. they think they eat his body, and drink his blood.

What is the best translation of the new testament?

the same way protestants do with their homelands being rape theme parks

Do you every ask you mother or friends to pray for you? It's literally the same thing.
These are people who are in direct communion with Christ in Heaven, members of the Church, who we are connected to by Christ.

Well OP, I gotta agree with 1, and partially agree with 2. Average Catholic is just going to mass and fulfilling the sacraments. Similar thing with priests, most priests, and I do mean statistically most priests, have nothing to do with pedophillia. Those actions should reflect most on those priests, bishops, cardinals, and in some previous instances, the pope; not on the church itself.
I mean, if we found a pedophile network working out of a ware house owned by .... (insert company here), inevitably there's going to be some backlash at the company. However investigations would come back and let's say in this case that only a minority of higher ups were going behind the backs of the other higher ups; as well as paying off only the very few working men that got a whiff of what was going on. Would it still be the fault of the entire company if not even all the higher ups were involved? If the company itself was benign, but only the influential people who were the worst kinds of criminals that were the problem: is it not then true that blame should not rest on the company name, but on the individuals that perpetuated the crime?
Honestly, all these hate-boners for the Catholic Church are misguided at best. Hand out justice to those that were affected, but don't slander the name of something that wasn't involved.

>too much bling
Ok let's make proddy "churches" drab and plain
>Too many saints
Ok let's not have religious history or role models
>Pilgrimages?
Ok let's not demand any form of physical hardship in worship
>Elite priest class?
Ok any uneducated nigger can be a minister

What's that, CofE? You're so empty you're selling empty churches to the enemy to be converted into mosques? But why, when you're so forward-thinking?

The 7 letters to the Churches in Revelation describe the 7 ages of the Church. We are presently in the 5th age, the age of apostasy, which began with the heretic Martin Luther 500 years ago. The Church was founded on tradition since the Church was created to preserve the teaching of Christ. For example the chosen books of the Bible are nowhere to be found in the Bible: that is tradition that comes from the Church. But the proddies hate tradition, and they cut out the books they didn't like. (They hold the KJV up as some holy and magical anomaly that just appeared out of nowhere in the 1600s, but they forget that the original KJV had the all the original Catholic books... (including Maccabees, which says it is a holy and good thing to pray for the dead))

There have been some sinful popes in the past, but there has never been a heretic the equal of Francis. Christ promised to preserve the Church from error: the gates of hell will not prevail against it. But the Church has ALWAYS had traitors. Judas, one of the twelve betrayed our Lord.

So even though the Church is a perfect society founded by Christ, and the dogma has always been pure, there have always been sinful people in the Church. In the present age it makes sense that more would turn against doctrine and promote their own sinful desires. In the past, Pope St Pius V said that priests who committed sins of this nature should be handed over to the civil authorities and EXECUTED. And that is what we should do today.

And check my trips. Amen

>there has never been a heretic the equal of Francis
Please do elaborate.

I've stopped going to mass. I won't support the church until they crack down on pedos hard AND dump this fucking black pope.

The Holy Church is bigger than the priests that composed its physical body.

It's also prophesized that Satan himself would try to destroy the Church by inside. We Catholics don't see the Church only as physical, its main body is spiritual. The sinners will burn, don't worry.

>praying for intercession is worshipping

go back to atheism practice, shariablue.

>There's a whole section of the bible about not worshipping idols

Catholics don't follow the old testament you fucking kike.

Kids? Fuckem

>Ok let's make proddy "churches" drab and plain
You should be awed by God, not by flashy buildings
>Ok let's not have religious history or role models
The only role model you need is Jesus Christ.
>Ok let's not demand any form of physical hardship in worship
The physical hardship comes from trying to be more like Jesus, not from visiting a place.
>Ok any uneducated nigger can be a minister
You just need to be able to read and understand the bible.

If you don't go, Jews will write about falling congregations. The political power the Catholic Church has will wane. Your kids won't grow up with a stable religious background, and can be drawn to stupid cultish "churches". Your protest doesn't hurt who you want it to.
Attending Mass is a political act, telling your co-workers you go regularly is a big fuck-you to fedoraism and it marks you out as an upstanding conservative guy.
Of course there are religious reasons why you should go, but my point is that you should still go in the meantime until you get your faith back fully.

>It's wrong to glorify God
From a burger in the Land of Flags
>I don't need no damn history
(((They))) can teach your kids for you
>Mobility scooter to the megachurch, Chuck
>Uneducated nigger ministers are somehow a good thing
They extract wealth, they are corrupt and often preside over terrible abuse, they glorify themselves and they don't study.

Europe exists partly because of the Church. All that learning the Church preserved kept us ahead of the savages from the middle east. Denying the Church is denying your heritage.

>From a burger in the Land of Flags
The glory belongs to god, not inanimate objects you make for your vanity
>(((They))) can teach your kids for you
My kids learn about Jesus, not 1000 saints that border on paganism.
>They extract wealth, they are corrupt and often preside over terrible abuse, they glorify themselves and they don't study.
You just described the Catholic church.

>That feel when you're in a heretical faith that hasn't violated any children yet

How can you glorify God if you're not willing to spend a hundred years constructing a beautiful cathedral in His honour? Don't you think your wooden shacks are a disgrace? Don't you think that learning the Bible without any religious history means you could interpret your shitty new version wrongly?
And your last point is just bullshit. The Church produces well researched thought and publishes theological works, the Reverend al green sang a few songs because his bitch killed herself. Not the same.

>mfw burgers deciding to ignore two thousand years of devotion and study because they know best
>Mfw we have morons like that here too

They deny the Real Presence. The shit shacks make a little more sense in that regard.

Humans are sinful by nature. Nobody said that you become perfect when you enter the church. This is, like, day one stuff, OP.