A Solution to the Female Soldier Problem

Females should not be allowed in the same military as males. But their are a select few like my aunt who I would trust in a fire fight more than a beta cuck any day of the week.

The solution is a new branch of the military just for females called the Venus Corps.

Prove me wrong, faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/dBehg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women's_Battalion#1st_Russian_Women.27s_Battalion_of_Death
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

in a combat situation you need to be able to lift and carry several hundred pounds if one of your comrades fall in battle. i see no reason women cant take a different role such as sniper / spotter, otherwise they should be held to the same standard as men

>female only units
>gets exclusively target by the enemy with extreme prejudice
>They are publicly tortured and sexually assaulted as a demoralizing tactic
>Morale plummets

Hmm I no thinkie this a good idea

It's a mental thing. over 90% of females in combat situations just shut down. They can't take it. And it makes sense, women didn't evolve for combat the way that men did.

But that's why I feel completely separating them will be best. If it works, great, if it fails no males die for the sake of muh woman's rights.

You're forgetting the part where men naturally feel a need to protect women and will fight harder to get them back if that happened.

And I mean, isn't that better than one bitch who can't handle combat getting her whole squad killed?

No pleb.
Here is the thing
You send your weakest forces first for a reason.
The reason being that if you send the strongest first and that they all die it will demoralize the weakest forces.
This being said if the weakest forces are made of women. This will also act as a demoralizing influence on the other troops.
Keep them for homeland defense/guerrila warfare but never on the ennemy front lines.

Snipers receive even harsher training than basic infantry designed to teach them how to operate in some of the worst, most disgusting environments imaginable for a guy to lie on his stomach and stare through a scope for days on end. Women are also less inclined to be good at spatial and logical skills like range finding through a scope or the complex math required to be a good spotter.

>Send the weakest ones first
That must be why the American military sends the Marines in as shock troops first, huh?

I was just about to say this.

For once a leaf makes a good post. What am I saying, you're probably some burger on vacation right?

youre talking bullshit. plenty of men shut down in battle as well. women arent exposed to things like warfare enough for you to say theyre more prone to becoming useless then men are. there have been plenty of women soldiers who have done their share of killing

You know it.

your point is shit. if a woman meets the requirements / standards to even be considered for the role then she clearly can be capable of completing the training. the other part of your post is just pure idiocy and i wont respond to it

>Prove me wrong, faggots.
They can't do it faggot. They literally can't do it. Not because a lack of strength or moral. But because they lack the brain. You can try and make an all female corps, just like you can try and make an all children corps. It will fail. It has never been done. There has been attempts, but they all failed and the female soldiers never did anything.
>But that's why I feel completely separating them will be best. If it works, great, if it fails no males die for the sake of muh woman's rights.
>If it works
Why don't you take your aunt and 60.000 other "badass" women and have them try and build a house or play an adult footballgame before they try to form an army.
archive.is/dBehg

>be women soldier
>get captured and raped
yeah... no

Yes, and it's rarer for women to meet that standard than men and even rarer for them to complete it without the standards being lowered to help them along. Just look at the female Ranger inductees that came in a while ago. They had it much easier than the boys.

>your point is shit. if a woman meets the requirements / standards to even be considered for the role
They don't.

Army vet here. And what exactly would "Venus Corps" do? Spread their legs?

My experience in the army with females:
>Be me
>Integrated unit
>20% females
>Watch women get gang banged on a regular basis
>But constantly cry about any kind of work
>Literally ask women why they joined the military
>4 out of 10 said "i wanted to meet a man in uniform"
>the other six gave other reasons such as college and shit
>time to deploy
>every female in my unit except 2 (so about 9 women) get pregnant on purpose before deploying

women are fucking worthless. fags are fucking worthless. and trans, i can't even comprehend how worthless they'd be because thank god i wasn't in the army during those times

I'm not saying all, and I know there are a small number of men who shut down, but not anywhere near the amount of women that shut down.

>This
The military has to lower it's standards to meet female abilities, much like niggers. Once again proving women are pretty much niggers

whats your point? did you mention how women have advantages over men in other areas such as processing sensorial information? at the end of the day you and everyone like you on here just seem like frustrated virgins

there havent been enough women in combat situations for you to even make a fair comparison. at the end of the day its purely conditioning and it goes by a person to person basis. making broad statements like you are proves nothing

T. Retard.

It's called evolution you buffoon.

The men who could survive war got wives, had families, and their children carried their genes.

Women didn't go to war. For genetic purposes, they've been selected for centuries (including today) based on how good of a wife they'd make. So female genetics are going to trend in that direction.

So you get outliers such as the small handful of women who've been genetically & socially engineered to be able to handle combat. Meanwhile, a majority of them are far more suited to be moms and matriarchs of the family, and men are better prepared to be dads and soldiers.

This has been happening for thousands of generations.

>at the end of the day
you are a dumb female lacking the brain capacity to even have this discussion.

what the fuck are you talking about you retard? what point are you trying to prove by posting that betalord fedora frustrated virgin image? fyi im a male, i just dont hate the opposite sex due to my own shortcomings like you probably do. go jump off a bridge faggot

pretty much this

And what, you have scientific proof that women are just as good as men when it comes to military conditioning? It's really not a hard pill to swallow. It's harder for women to do what men are naturally designed to do. Get mad all you want, but the military is softer on women because they're not as good at physical shit as men. Give me the strongest G.I. Jane and the strongest G.I. Joe and I guarantee you Joe will win. But I'm sure you have some witty and original retort like "lol nerdvirgin" to counter a fact of human evolution.

I mean, I guess theirs nothing wrong with that.

im not a woman, im just not a mad beta like you are. thats the problem with this asperger fest of a website, its full of socially awkward teenagers / young adults who cant actually interact with women. you blame them for your shortcomings / flaws and it makes you bitter. maybe if you channeled your anger onto bettering yourself you wouldnt be such a frustrated cuck

>implying virgin is a bad thing

Can we all stop virginshaming on here? What good does it do us to be degenerate and glorify having sex before marriage? Like, even guys, if you have sex with a white girl before marriage, you just fucked her chances of having a successful marriage up pretty big. Have no fucking self control.

>betalord fedora frustrated virgin image? fyi im a male

HAHAHAHA

The troll is strong. Have a meme, fine sir.

>implying women gaf what happens to their competition

apparently you cant read. i dont support them being treated differently nor do i deny the fact that physically men have the advantage over women. i said if they can make the cut then let them do what theyre gonna do. on top of that i said if they can have another role that doesnt involve lifting 300 pounds then let them have the same training as their male counterparts and if they make it they make it. the argument of "hurr the training is too mentally taxing for them lolz" is just asinine

>fyi im a male

You are a female. There is no doubt. And a low-iq one.
>there havent been enough women in combat situations for you to even make a fair comparison
It has been tried throughout history.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women's_Battalion#1st_Russian_Women.27s_Battalion_of_Death
"alled into action against the Germans during the Kerensky Offensive, they were assigned to the 525th Kiuruk-Darinski Regiment and occupied a trench near Smorgon. Ordered to go over the top, the soldiers of the war weary men's battalions hesitated. The women, however, decided to go with or without them. Eventually they pushed past three trenches into German territory, where soldiers discovered a stash of vodka, which the women tried to break before they could be drunk. In his report, the commander of the regiment praised the women's battalion's initiative and courage.[8] However, relief units never arrived and they were eventually forced to retreat, losing all the ground gained in the offensive.[9]

The 1st Russian Women's Battalion of Death, commanded by Bochkareva, was still at the front after the revolution, but disbanded shortly after as a result of increasing hostility from male troops."
>G-g-g-guys! We totally stormed the trenches while you were not looking! We really did it! It's just, right before you guys came we got pushed back. But we totally did it when you were not looking!
>men tell them to kindly fuck of.

And user goes right away with hs insecurities and projecting, all this women in combat not being effective compared to men is pretty much common knowledge, to make a little addition to what previous anons said i gotta say that making accomodations, space and facilities exclusively for women puts a strain on logistics and morale.

im not trolling. you spend a lot of your time interacting and conversing with other bitter social rejects and you begin to think like them. i was the same way when i was 16 going on Sup Forums 10 years ago but then i grew up

>You are a female

Relax, it's a maleanon trolling

I bet he even agrees with us.

>Be woman soldier
>Instead of being just killed when captured, Be raped for days on end then possibly sold into sex slavery a fate likely worse than death

I admire you're dedication to this troll.

I salute you.

Of course he does.

so im a "female" (how autistic is it to say female instead of just saying woman) just because A) you say so and B) it furthers whatever stupid point you have?

so because of the hostility of the male troops you just assume its because the men thought they were bullshitting? howd you draw that conclusion, since clearly youre an expert on ww2 combat situations and not just some cunt reading wikipedia.

Relevant.

>what are statistics?

I assume you're one of those types that thing women should pay the same price for healthcare even tho they cost significantly more, statistically speaking, then men, but find it perfectly fine that males under the age of 25 have to pay more for car insurance because they're statistically more likely to have an accident.

western women are such worthless trash that they should ALL be used as cannon fodder, 2bh

Get them all out of the military. Every last one.

men and women are different. i think the men under 25 thing is nonsense and i dont agree with it. if it can be absolutely proven then i would agree with it, which also goes for the first part of your reply

>so im a "female" (how autistic is it to say female instead of just saying woman) just because A) you say so and B) it furthers whatever stupid point you have?
NOPE.
You are a female because you have a vagina and a female brain. That simple.
You are not a female just because I write it on Sup Forums. I'm not a fucking warlock or God. You were just born a female and that is why you are one. It has nothing to do with me or what I write.

Good luck with that. You can't even get them to play a footballgame, how the fuck are you going to use them as cannon fodder? I get that you want to, but I mean logistically, how would you do it?

>Good luck with that. You can't even get them to play a footballgame, how the fuck are you going to use them as cannon fodder? I get that you want to, but I mean logistically, how would you do it?
by force :^)

from the same wikipedia article you linked in your reply:

>These extensions failed to end the impromptu organization of quasi-military units of women volunteers, and the government found it impossible to control such formations. Even the official women's units proved difficult. There was no consensus among the military administration as to the potential value of female soldiers, and this, coupled with the severe shortages from which the nation was then suffering, meant that the army made only a half-hearted commitment to the project. Thus, the women's units received inadequate attention and assistance from the military administration. Many among the Russian military authorities were waiting to see how the women fared in battle and whether they would have a positive effect on male soldiers. Although the women performed well in combat and suffered few casualties their example was not enough to inspire the mass of war-weary soldiers to continue fighting.

so congratulations on being a dumb, uneducated, ignorant cherry picking retard. your own reply contradicts everything youre trying to say and you just choose not to include it.

Amazing pic. Its nice to see an honest and intellectual woman. I wish every woman understood this

genetically engineered Amazonian supersoldier qt3.14 when

Just set the standards super high so that only literal amazons can join.

archive.is/dBehg

"Women are bad at reasoning, but good at rationalization.
Let that sink in for a minute. One cannot rationalize without the faculty for reason. So are women really bad at reasoning? No, actually they’re great at it.
The difference is that women don’t place as much value on Truth as they do upon self-preservation, and therefore their reasoning processes do not abort when self-contradiction is reached. They’ll just rationalize their way out of that too, if exposed.
Ultimately, the so-called hamster reflects an underlying difference in value systems more than in reasoning ability."

I know you won't get it, but men will.

sounds like an episode of futurama

excellent taste

If I had to choose between the strongest, fiercest woman I know or a random, average fitness 17 year old boy backing me up in a fight of any kind, I would choose the 17 year old boy. He's probably stronger, faster, and smarter than the woman. This isn't to say I hate women, or that women are useless... it's just that women aren't men, and aren't as good at doing man things (like fighting) as men.

youre not even addressing my point any more, youre just parroting some stupid rhetoric you read somewhere on the internet. you agree with the stupid rhetoric because youre bitter about being a reject and it helps you put up a wall of denial. go see a psychiatrist you limp dicked retard, maybe youl be able to form a meaningful relationship with a woman in your lifetime.

I wonder how long it will take until the boys have to come and rescue them. Speaking of which the media will probably overplay any tiny accomplishment they make while still belittling our boys in uniform

If they REALLY want to see combat and risk their lives, just have them be snipers or something.
They can stay back at a relatively safer distance while providing cover to men further in front.

>Prove me wrong, faggots.

I won't because I actually agree. They won't bitch about not being included, they won't put male soldiers lives on the line and cucks can't bitch about it because this is a solution to all the rape that occurs in the military.

If a female is able to pass training at same level as men I say sure. Also it would be nice to train both men and women just in case.

I agree. And when they start dying because they're shit they won't be able to complain that men are oppressing them.

These people don't follow logic. They will do whatever it takes to get females into combat at whatever cost.

>they won't put male soldiers lives on the line
Yes they will. They will find a way to get captured and men have to rescue them.
No one is stopping women from just doing it. They have the money, they have the "girlpower" and they are the majority of voters. The reason it has not been done is because they can't. They can't form a fucking battalion without the help of men.

I'm not an american, but why do so many males feel it is completely ok to use other men's money to indulge women's dumb fantasies just because they can't utter the word "no" to them?

>This wouldn't have happened if those sexist let us joined with the males.

They will always find a reason. Fuck'em.

>135069028
Their branch of the military will focus more on smaller stuff as opposed to combat.

>It's a mental thing.
It really is.

You know those movies where the ship is torpedoed and they have to close the bulkheads to prevent the ship from sinking so that everybody doesn't die. Through the sacrifice of the sailors that are still trying to get out they can make sure that everybody doesn't die. If a woman is on the wrong side of that door then that door is going to open one way or another.

Another example is if a platoon is to carry out an important mission where men who get shot are to be left for dead. Even if its suicide or will fail the mission they'll go back for her every single time. It's just how men are wired. Even if by some miracle they didn't go back for her their moral would be fucking obliterated.

It's just not worth it.

>completely ok
I never said it was OK. I'm against women in the military except for nurse/secretary/factory work.

All I'm saying is that if libtards are hell-bent on giving women combat roles, they should at least give them jobs that won't hinder the productivity of male soldiers.

>But their are a select few like my aunt who I would trust in a fire fight more than a beta cuck any day of the week.
Nah your just a cuck to your single mom.

I agree with this. So many roles in the military that's not actual infantry. Artillery and mortar squads, communications officers, pilots and uav pilots. All can be don't by a woman as its relatively less physically intensive than a combat role

Do you know who had an all female personal guard?

Yep, look what good it did to him

gonna be honest females in the military is stupid

To be fair soon as NATO gets all neato on you and bombs your country back to the stone age it really doesnt matter who your bodyguards are.