AS A TRANS GIRL WHO VOTED FOR TRUMP, I FEEL SO BETRAYED

HOW COULD TRUMP DO THIS TO US??? YOU TOLD US HE WAS PRO-LGBT!! HOW COULD YOU LIE TO US LIKE THIS????

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/03/01/exclusive-deployed-us-navy-has-a-pregnancy-problem-and-its-getting-worse/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>no lgbt in the army because you are not mentally fit
>Drumpftftftft want to kill all lgbtqrstuvwxyz

I AM LITERALLY GONNA KILL MYSELF THIS IS NOT A JOKE BERNIE SHOULD HAVE WON

Military is a horrible thankless job where you get shot at daily in a shithole you don't want to be, or are stuck moppin up the rain and rakeing rocks for 4 years. Trump was doing lgbtqwtfbbqs a favor.

kys then, your kind are a burden for the mental health of everyone...even yourself.

So I guess you really are a tranny then.

Instead might I suggest getting therapy .

>As a mentally defective man who plays dress-up as a female who voted for Trump

ftfy

GET FUCKED BUTTERCUP

It's LGBTQAIPandsometimesY

crossing my finger you're in the 41% that succeeds in killing itself

Kill yourself
You're mentally defective garbage

Trannies are too lost conscious to be efficient soldiers.
Go cry to Sun tzu and crew. I didn't came up with it.

He's saving your life, be grateful

are too self conscious*

ALL THIS FUCKING WINNING!!!

MY FACE IS MELTINGGGG!!

TRUMP SENPAI PLEASE STAHPPP

I know what I'm about, user.

:^)

HAHAHAHHA BTFO GULLIBLE BITCH

>I am gonna do exactly what they dont want people to do in the military to show them a point

your logic is solid you have green go go

>THE MOST PRO-LGBT PRESIDENT IN HISTORY :D:D:D:D

*holds up rainbow flag

My only word of advice to you OP is never cut your dick off, you freak

the thread just started. give it at least a chance to respond, you sopa de macacao swilling monkey

You can't serve if you have asthma or require regular insulin injections in case you can't get medication while in combat. How is needing regular hormones any different? You're getting what you asked for. Equality.

zirigdum

>girl

no

man up, faggot

So you are a confused male faggot?
It must be a mess in your head.

>As a mentally defective man who plays dress-up as a Nazi who voted for Trump
which is worse really

Just be happy when I get drafted to go fight those zipperheads in N.K. you get to sit at home and jerk off to anime

Good

Fuck off DNC shill. SAGED.

KYS, mentally disturbed freak.

homosexuality is found in nature.
It is a natural defect, just like cancer, or retardation.
Lots of good Americans have defects, but not all of them demand not only acceptance, but reward and celebration for a social handicap.
Demanding special treatment from the law, Demanding to unite in the same god's house that turned ENTIRE CITIES to salt and ash for that SAME sinful defect. This is Mental Illness.

The denial, The Tantrums, the CONSTANT need for the public to validate your choice to base your entire identity on a sickness and use it as a social crutch to feed MASSIVE victim complexes... How do you expect a rational sane person to react to this lunacy?

You are all mentally ill. You are not entitled to handouts just because you put things in your butt, or cut off your genitals and turn them inside out, or suck cocks. You cannot understand why you are not respected because you cannot distinguish your own shame from 'opression'

You should be as ashamed of yourself as your ancestors are. We are disgusted with your refusal to acknowledge this.

You sick fucks have been having a 16 year tantrum to be declared 'politically correct' and all you do is comer HERE to fucking bitch and pander for more attention. get the fuck out, you are unwelcome, unwanted, and unworthy.

>Trans-girl

So your male? Either way KYS

Does trans girl mean guy who thinks hes a girl or a girl who thinks shes a guy?

I love you.

>1 post by this idea.
Be gone, shill thread.

Fucking gas yourself

Id, fucking auto correct.

Trust in him god damn it

you assholes are telling me to kill myself, what am I supposed to say? were we LGBT people nothing more than pawns for you throw under the bus when convenient>?

What are you gonna fucking Dialate your vagina while running into combat? Not only are you a financial problem, you are a liability in the field.

BLAIRE, SHOW US YOUR DICK

you can be as weird as you want .... just not in the military

How can a '"trans girl'" even exist?

Do you put a dildo up your ass and shout I'M A REAL NAM NOW?

Do it. You aren't a real woman and never will be

Kys like how the other 41% of you have tried. you are a disease in our gene pool. Your mental disorder will be purged from society soon.

Congrats. You don't have to go die in useless ZOG wars. What's the problem?

>homosexuality is found in nature, just like cancer or retardation
I'm using this, thanks

Don't care for you or who you voted for dude

quit larping fag leftist.

sage

Tits or GTFO

POST YOUR DICK FAGGOT

What's a trans girl? I never learn, is it a girl pretending to be male or a male pretending to be girl? First option is alright, I'd be ok showering alongside of you, free titties.

Can we please start banning threads related to the trump/transfaggots thing? Its just mindless spamming and bait.

how can you be disappointed in trump when he literally did everything he promised
fuck off shill , saged and /thread

Do it faggot. You don't have the balls for it.

Go fuck yourself in your fake vagina (but not too hard, or it'll get infected.)

ANOTHER ONE BITES DUST

show us your dilated dick cavity pls

the mods are shareblue

Do it then faggot, less trannies the better

OP you're fucking disgusting and I hope you become one of the high percentage of individuals that suicide because of your mental illness,

It's really odd. So many people on Sup Forums seem to speak as if they're experts on LGBT people and what they're "really" like or the right way to "help" them, but then then get confused about some of the simplest aspects of their lives.

There is no place in the armed forces for your wish to pee sitting down when it comes to killing muzzies.

who the fuck are these false flag threads fooling? Why aren't these delete on site? OP doesn't honestly feel that way, he just wants a circle jerk about how crazy and unstable trannies are.

its almost like Sup Forums isn't a single person

Just do it. We all know you want to.

I'm gay,
Inb4 faget
Trump didn't do anything to "Us". Get out of your victim mentality and see it as a preemptive move to strengthen our military. How many trans people and or gay people do you know want to go fight in the Middle East? Unless you're in a that happened world I think I'm safe in saying very few. When did trans think with the minimal percentage of the population think the whole country would bend the knee for you. I voted for gay marriage and regret my vote although Trump is the first president to not care about my sexuality and I guarantee he doesn't care what trans do with their life. Voting for more gay rights was truly the slippery slope so many conservatives warned about that I stupidly laughed away, never again. Why wouldn't you support the brave men and women who sacrifice so much to protect us and go thru grueling training to give their lives for their countrymen. When you stop playing the victim the world is a much more accepting place and you build honor for yourself and your country.

2bh its quite hard to keep up to date on a nonsense subject that is constantly changing

Sage this shit.

Somebody buy this man a heady topper!

>I'm going to kill myself because I've been denied the opportunity to kill others and/or get myself killed
I don't get it.

Dick (?) or GTFO

he is pro lgbt. that's why he is keeping your fruity ass out of the military.. you would be a bullet magnet.

Exactly why you shouldn't be in the army 2bh

Kys. Do it now

Donald Trump is a homophobic asshole.

Trans have a right to fight like anyone else.

Don't let this thread die.

#ImWithYouXer

He's treating us like we're women - too dumb and weak to fight, but he'll let us use any bathroom we want.

>letting yourself be fooled this hard

As shitty as hillary was she wouldn't have gone this far

>trump wants to kill all lgbtq!!! REEEEEEE
>trump won't let me get myself killed!!! REEEEEE
literally you, shill faggot

when did 12 year olds start browsing /pol

furthermore
>I wanna go to the ME and get myself raped and beheaded/stoned for being a tranny, but Drumpfgh won't let me!!!! REEEEEEEEE

SHOCK ALL TRANS BACK TO NORMALITY

>
>I AM LITERALLY GONNA KILL MYSELF THIS IS NOT A JOKE BERNIE SHOULD HAVE WON
This is exacltly why you's people are not allowed in the army, you guys/girls (whatever you're calling yourself today) are always screaming "its not fair im going to kill myself".....thats what you call mentally unstable..not fit for the army! Better throw your dream of becoming a 4 star general in the Garbage!!

ATTENTION!

CHOKE POINT DETECTED!

What trump just did is going to piss off A LOT of liberals and they will, in great numbers, and try to fight this particular battle.

The trans issue is one of the WORST debate terrains imaginable for the enemy. This could possibly be the straw that breaks the camels back, so to speak. The worst hill to die on.
The enemy will advance with HIGH and DETERMINED moral but will be armed with the weakest arguments and the weakest defences, making a VAST NUMBER of liberal celebrities and liberals in general vulnerable to DEVASTATING defeats in debate that will CONCLUSIVELY EXPOSE them for being ignorant and insane to even normies and casual liberals.

Imagine a vast stone age army of retards charging a well equipped and well located machine gun bunker surrounded by a vast mine field and supported by artillery...
Too weak to take the bunker, too stupid to adapt, too retarded to retreat.

>Key weaknesses:

>Rejecting biological essentialism is a rejection of science which casts doubt on their level of education and the validity of their "post structuralist" arguments.

>Gender implies a belief in sexual stereotypes (lego for boys, dresses for girls etc).

>Gender stereotypes are literally defined by the behavioural trends of biologically defined sexes, thus they secretly believe in bio-essentialism.

>"Transitioning" implies a belief in bio-essentialism too! (if you are already a girl, then why do you need your penis cut off?).

>"born in the wrong body" = implies bio-essentailism and male/female mental inequality.

>The rejection of biological essentialism = women don't exist and thus feminist theory is COMPLETELY invalid.
>There is no "pay gap" because men/women cannot be defined!

>"their brains are different!" = brain differences = different behaviour = human inequality!

>"born that way!" = implies a belief in nature over nurture.

>etc

Exploiting these contradictions = THE COMPLETE IDEOLOGICAL DEATH OF THE LEFT!!!

True MtF would have a nightmare in a war, don't you need to dilate your mangina every 4 fucking hours?

I literally don't understand why would any man, who wants to be a woman would chose to become a tranny. You'll never be a woman until science figures out how to do a true gender transformation (with working ovaries), all you'll be is a fucking tranny, an abhorrent mimic, a pseudo-woman, a freak impostor, with fucked up livers, penises/balls and hormones.
Literally no reason. Just accept who you are and what you were given at birth (most of us do and most of us were unhappy with it at certain times during our lives). Isn't a sharply working mind hosted by a healthy body more important than your gender identity?
Fuck all of you!

Same, Sup Forums tricked me into thinking he wasn't homophobic and racist. I've been shaking the whole day.

>REEEE IM GONNA KILL MYSELF TO SHOW PEOPLE HOW TRANNIES ARE MENTALLY STABLE

Nudes or fuck off

>trump bans qt3.14 traps from enlisting to keep them safe desu
>trannies screech and pull a hairball from (((their))) twats

He is pro-LGBT. It just so happens that he is more pro-military. Obama was the opposite.

Is this really that hard to understand?

He is. You just have to be willing to shut the fuck up if you want to be in the army.

You know what Don't Ask, Don't Tell is? It was a way for gays to serve in the military without having to build a fucking new facilities for every type of gender you come up with on a daily basis. The only problem was that they would kick you out if they found out. Instead of repealing it and acting like it wasn't passed under Clinton and the democracts, it should have been changed to "Don't ask, don't tell, don't care."

Understand this. I support you and your right to be whatever gender you decide. The military should not kick out trans people if there is an ability to reasonably accommodate them. However, if you have a functional penis then no, you should not be housed with the women and shower with them. There's a reason why every single field expedition pack has a fucking rape whistle.

Men, women and whatever you are, it shouldn't matter if you keep it in your pants. But unfortunately the truth is that we've tried mixing genders in confined spaces and it doesn't fucking work.

It also kept men away from women because it's a fucking disaster when they mix.

dailycaller.com/2017/03/01/exclusive-deployed-us-navy-has-a-pregnancy-problem-and-its-getting-worse/

>16% of Navy Women had to be evaced to shore duty due to pregnancy in 2016.

If we're going to have to move them off the damn ship anyway, might as well keep them seperate to begin with.

Because transformers and decepticons in the military is a huge distraction. The military shouldn't be forced to play pretend.

FUCKING DO IT AND LIVE STREAM IT FOR US

Shaking like a leaf I'm sure