/GGG/ COLORFUL SEED SATCHELS

Welcome to /GGG/ - Go Green General!
>tfw you live to see Right Wing Botanist Squads

>What is this general about?
This general is to add onto the solution of what we all know as the ghetto. Everyone knows that the ghettos of the world are run down, destroyed remnants of previously white neighborhoods. These areas lack basic maintenance. Any problem with the infrastructure of these areas does not get fixed and only worsens (further ghettofying it).

>Ok, whats the solution?
The most environmentally-friendly solution: to make seed satchels. A seed satchel is a small ball of potters clay filled with seeds. All you gotta do is toss some seed satchels into the yards of these ghetto nog heavens and within a year these lush plants will reclaim the land! And plants that tend to reclaim land have a habit of breaking plumbing and such.

>How is this gonna work?
Gentrification outprices the nigs, so we can get our beautiful cities back. Once that's done, who cares where they go?

They can't come back, too expensive.
They can't go to big (white) cities, too expensive.
Back to Africa? How about Mexico/Canada?

One less family on welfare, in my book, is a stunning success.

>How do we make seed satchels?
Ingredients here: pastebin.com/7bvYHjyi

**USE OF DRONES, SLINGSHOTS, ETC ALSO ENCOURAGED**

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134843684/#134843684
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Any seed suggestions?
Look for native, fast growing plants in your area. Lists will be developed for every state.
Do not suggest non-native invasive plants. Spreading them where they don't exist is a felony, and may result in jail time.

>Wait, if we don't use invasive plants how does this work?
Being the board of peace, we do not condone using invasive plants such as knotweed. However, a small percentage of our users are extremists. And you cannot hold the majority (moderate gardeners) responsible for what the minority (extremist gardeners) try to do! Board of peace!

>Very Original Thread
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134843684/#134843684

If you praise Allah as his servant you will achieve your green destiny

I DID WHAT I OTHERS COULD KNOT BUT I KUDZU

wifey helped me make colorful potters clay

She doesn't know it's kudzu and knotweed :3

bump

why did you die them? assuming thats actually your picture

My wife added colored sand for fun

shes the arts and crafts type

we made /ggg/ into a family fun event

Fresh OC is in the oven. Stay tuned.

FYI, one of the biggest reasons kudzu isn't recommended in the US is it's already growing at its maximum possible extent, and local governments have active eradication and control programs. It's better to choose a native than to choose something that pros will spot during surveys.

This is just fucking brilliant! I love it! Shopping list is ready.

Don't actually bake the pods though. Getting them too high above 100F will kill the seeds.

Are these threads going to be a normal thing? This is my first time seeing this. I actually plan on going to school for Botany soon.

I mean we could make it into a regular thing.
Its not like we're breaking any laws, except for those that use invasive seeds.
Use local seeds and you should be fine. Also use wildflower seeds if you can.

Polished version

bro anychance youre in the USFS?
assuming youre the one to start this op
also could i get a discord inv id be all about this

I published the original thread im the starter of all this

the /ggg/ was the communities idea so i have no links to the discord

DONT FORGET TO GO GREEN

Anyone have any videos of them throwing the seed balls?

Is /GGG/ also gonna have discussion on topics like off-grid, self sufficient living and things like that? Or we just plant bombing niggers?

OC

right on
a dedicated server to the general is huge, tox,discord,dolby doesnt matter
i have experience with the ap and id be trade emails via throws

Love the idea, creativity and moti. doing gods work

Reminder that any Discord links are CIAniggers trying to locate you.

Mainly bombing niggers. We can't a fford to derrail the threads while they're taking force.

OR GO HOME

well isnt this some retarded bull shit, if the cia wanted to locate you do you think gookmoot isnt going to let them pull everything they want about you from Sup Forums or literally anyother site you visit?

You arent anonymous on the internet that is a such a stale dead meme. discord and related aps are immensely helpful for raids/organizing much more so then generals

Lets stick to gardening.

this is the kind of things a discord or tox server could benefit from, it keeps people together and on task, if you slam your head into pizzagate sunup to sundown you burn yourself out you become less weaponized and your quality tanks

Having a discord/tox with likeminded keep people together keep people focused, being able o brag about a ghetto you just eco'd with a name attached has some value to people. Ive been on pol since 06 not wearing it like a badge but ive seen sucessfull generals and failures and im telling you the ones with communities outside of generals suceed

>you cannot
Yes I can.
And I will.
Day of the rope all you poltards will die.

Right Wing Botany Squads*

I think I may have to take a stroll through the projects soon.

day of the dope?
you mean the rise of bongistans caliphate?

You can, by promoting fastidious landscaping. It's a win either way based on /ggg/'s goals.

Youre on to gold here my man and I'd love to be apart of it, lemme know if you wanna trade throwmails

>anyone wanna post evidence of at least attempted ecoterrorism?
Or what exactly are you asking?

Sorry, my phone seems to allow me to click through the reply box, please disregard your mention in my reply, thank you

>buy ratama seeds
>hardest plant I know of to get rid of
>literally need a special license to buy the poison
>profit?

Plus it's kinda pretty

hey famm have a discord invite
discord DOTTT gg SLASH jakCdq

As long as it's local, there's no issue.

May I recommend juniper as well? Those little fuckers hold on tighter than Elian when ICE busted in.

10/10

Well done lad

>Is /GGG/ also gonna have discussion on topics like off-grid, self sufficient living and things like that? Or we just plant bombing niggers?

We can't be sidetracked. This is how shills will try to ruin this operation. Read a few threads back where that one shill wanted us to all start looking into Mother Earth News fairs and how they are attended by 99% white people etc.

BE ON THE ALERT FOR THE PERMACULTURE / OFFGRID LIVING COMMUNITY SHILL.

They are trying to co-opt us into their own personal army project, or sidetrack us to stop us. It's one or the other.

agreed
we must have a clear goal and absolute victory

the destruction of the ghettos using plants will give us our cities back

reduce crime
increase the fertility rate and save our nation

Exactly. We drive the dindu hordes out of the cities and take them back. Rural poorfags living in shitholes will cry about being redpilled by all the dindus who show up and start walking around, then eventually they and cops will take care of the roving packs of homeless dindus.

Win / Win, gentlemen.

Wouldn't you guys end up with feral dindus?

Don't listen to the GIDF. Dindus can't survive without corner bodegas, kwik-e-marts, and welfare offices. I think the ones counter-signalling against this op (whichever ones arent hired shills to try to stop us) are just jealous they didn't think of this idea for dindu removal first.

Damn, wonder why this idea died down to nothing practically overnight?

Are you retarded?

Why would you want to drive nogs out of their containment boxes?

You didn't think this through at all.

Hi shill, post your copypasta some more poorfag.

Justice bump!

No seriously, what's going on? It regularly got to 300 posts before dying just yesterday.

mods shoa'd our threads and split us up. we are using the discord as a rally point till plantanon gets his site up

It's greenwar.zone, right?

Ah, I was wondering when the mods would decide to be shit.

the discord is going green general here is the invite .gg/jakCdq
mods are sleeping so we are flying below the radar till they get up

>ecoterrorism
This is completely legal, so long as people use native plants. The original OP said that we should take videos and pictures. We're just throwing balls of seeds with weeds in them. If people have a problem with it then just remove the weeds.

Yeah, but plantanon was registering greenwar.zone after he got the donations IIRC

Alright just being paranoid, but the idea of putting something up for a some one to even try to report this early in the open makes me nervous. At any rate it'll be a while before I get all my shit together but I can walk around my house and get a lot of our recommendations, and after that I'll make sure you see some action if you stick around and keep looking not kosher.
(P.S. shitty connection, loss of captcha slow response.)

We aren't going to discuss or encourage the use of invasive or illegal plants. Plantanon has provided us with a list of more legal plants than we'll need

JUSTICE BUMP

Look at my integers. LOOK AT THEM

>887

FUCK

pinochet smiles on us though

bump

This is a good idea tbqh

I like your thinking.

Plantanon on mobile here (why no tripcode, Mimi?).

Currently out of state. Will be back soon, and will participate a lot more once I'm back in front of a computer.
Site is coming along well.

You should join the discord. We're all holed up in here.

I'll get on there when I get back as well, then, just to see what's good. I'm back in my home Friday evening, so I'll have some news then.

is kudzu /ourflower/?

greenwar.zone right?

So now I'm wondering if it'd be possible to load a form of satchel into a shotgun shell, like a cylindrical .70 cal pellet in a resin/glue impregnated semi- degradable sleeve instead of a shot cup, and a greatly reduced powder charge to decrease the sound, G shock, and danger.

>tfw /r/Donald faggots support this thread and it shows up in your catalog

>faggot doesn't want to get rid of niggers
>doesn't want to "go green" in the process

Not quite. But I'll probably have that redirect to the site.
More on that Friday.
If they make beanbag shells, I'm sure you could do this. You just need to make sure to pad the inside, so it doesn't sear the seeds.
Might be something worth investigating.

Okay, I'm out of the thread for the night, early ride tomorrow. I'll most likely be in the next one, albeit briefly.
Keep this up, anons. You're doing the world a service it won't soon forget.

Night bro, and god bless mother nature.

someone posted this last night.

fucking keeeeek

>Not quite. But I'll probably have that redirect to the site.

So we can start going to greenwar.zone right?

This is good because if it doesn't work it will teach them good property care, win/win

Justice bump. We're all supposed to be watching www.greenwar.zone for updates

save the earth bros

This is why the threads are dead and no new blood is coming in, all you fags are on a completely different platform.

i'm in the building and i'm checkin myself

s a v e t h e e a r t h b r o s

CHECKED

www.greenwar.zone