FUSION GPS TIES TO KREMLIN

Breaking news on fox right now. Fusion GPS has ties to the kremlin. Is this the fuse that lights the explosion tomorrow?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kylorepublican/status/890354500875173888
foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/26/russia-probe-democrats-block-key-witness-against-shadowy-firm-fusion-gps.html
twitter.com/fmfa94/status/890346113718464514
weeklystandard.com/senates-russia-investigation-casts-unflattering-light-on-fusion-gps/article/2009004#.WXkfCfl064p.twitter
thefederalist.com/2017/07/26/senate-testimony-fusion-gps-helped-corrupt-russians-venezuelans/
youtu.be/-PQn9dNk-ps
truepundit.com/russian-dossier-operator-fusion-gps-in-business-of-doing-dirty-deeds-for-corrupt-dictatorships/
youtube.com/watch?v=_LGpnbC3Phw
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/889788202172780544
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dems today invoke 2 hour rule pushing testimony about this to Thursday.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!!! IT'S ACTUALLY HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!

WH user WAS LEGIT!!!!!!!!

Why do the dems get out of every major scandal by saying "its old news, lets move on"

This is HUGE

Natalia put together a huge team to get magnitsky sanctions lifted. She employed a law firm that employed fusion GPS to work on this. No one involved ever registered as a foreign agent.

Shadow group worked with Russians to smear trump during campaign.

bump

im trying to find more info, fox is still covering it right now

bump

Bumpoo

Nothing new but other people who just saw this are tweeting about it

twitter.com/kylorepublican/status/890354500875173888

Actual news link
foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/26/russia-probe-democrats-block-key-witness-against-shadowy-firm-fusion-gps.html

There will be a legitimate happening. Trump tweeted at Hannity yesterday while talking about Jeff Sessions and he's doing his show from DC all week. Today on the radio, he said something to the effect of "the establishment has no idea how hard the Russia narrative is going to boomerang back in their faces." Not "this is probably what will happen" or "this is what I think will happen"... he was speaking like he knew something big was about to go down.

Dems today invoke 2 hour rule pushing testimony about this to Thursday.

twitter.com/fmfa94/status/890346113718464514

weeklystandard.com/senates-russia-investigation-casts-unflattering-light-on-fusion-gps/article/2009004#.WXkfCfl064p.twitter

Sorry moving to fast to archive, maybe the based archive bit will show up

thefederalist.com/2017/07/26/senate-testimony-fusion-gps-helped-corrupt-russians-venezuelans/

Up we go

Clip from hannity
youtu.be/-PQn9dNk-ps

It's from cspan but hannity had it posted

Remember Comey testified that the FBI treated the fake Trump dossier (which came from Fusion) as if it was legit because they didn't want Russia to think they knew it was fake? He mentioned this in his March testimony before the Senate select committee

Dems in panick mode. Their house of cards are about to fall down.

So the piss tapes are real?

>inb4 we all get sleepy

Reminder that the republicans hired fusion gps before the democrats did

It's not the Kremlin just Russian corporate interests

I heard him say that line -- then he went to break. I thought the same thing. Why is he from DC this week? For what reason did he say?

The dems hired Fusion GPS (Russian) to create fake dossier in order to smear Trump and perform warrantless unmasking on Trump team.

truepundit.com/russian-dossier-operator-fusion-gps-in-business-of-doing-dirty-deeds-for-corrupt-dictatorships/

Captcha pic related, it's happening

OMG LOOK WHAT TIME IT IS

is time to go to sleep

lets go to bed,pol

bump for justice

interesting

oh will you look at that bump

Interdasting I'll have to go back and watch those again

Cause lets move on is code word for drop it or you'll move on to your next life.

HINT HINT.

is it habbening?

>Going along with the muh russia shit.
This isn't going to end well.

Could have to do with the tribe controlling the media.

no
this was about an email between lynch and someone in clinton campaign saying hillary didnt have to worry about charges

oh gee will you look at all the slide threads all arriving all of a sudden

BUMP

He didn't give a reason for why he's there. He's gone before, like during inauguration week and the week when he did the White House interview. I just think there's something to it because there's a tweet about Sessions that he tagged Hannity in yesterday.

didn't WHanon also use the words "boomerang back"?

Because Liberals / Jews control the media so they're the gatekeepers of what gets talked about

Not gonna lie, former sleep poster here. This is fucking hilarious watching Sleep posting crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the sleep he needs.

youtube.com/watch?v=_LGpnbC3Phw

Sure they did.

This sounds like some trumpkin tinfoil cause you dont want to admit trump's a russian cock sucker.

This is like the movie trailer of the happening, get comfy

I'm a data analyst at a Fortune 500 company. I live on Zero Hedge and post here when I'm not busy. I have sifted through the information for the past 24 hours. In order to ensure proper vigilance and attention to detail I consumed 200 mg of Adderall spaced out in a bi-hourly schedule. I also have been microdosing LSD for the past three years.

I can unequivocally say that there is absolutely nothing profound within this information. It is insubstantial at best, and outright exaggerations bordering on slander at worst.

It would likely be in everyone's best interest to focus on more pertinent issues as opposed to getting lost in a web of obfuscation.

Given the intense mental output of thorough investigation it is essential that one rest to rejuvenate neural productivity.

I suggest going to sleep and completing at least 3 REM cycles before reassessing any further information.

THE BALL IS ROLLING AND THERE'S NO GOIN' BACK NOW LADS

is this the habbening for tomorrow?

>Fox News

Go away.

The terms slingshot back and boomerang have both been in play

So Russia was in on it all along they were just helping the democrats. I had a theory that they were helping the democrats all a long.

Possibly but I don't remember. Those were huge threads.

Here's the tweet:
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/889788202172780544

Also fyi Mike Pence is on Tucker Carlson right now

>So Russia was in on it all along they were just helping the democrats. I had a theory that they were helping the democrats all a long.

So Republicans are now Russian fear mongering? So you now want war with Russia?

This isn't the big one. That's tomorrow. This and the IT guy are just a prelude to the main event

>This isn't the big one. That's tomorrow. This and the IT guy are just a prelude to the main event

Yeah let's ignore Trump's scandals!

isnt russia coal industry miniscule

I don't know who's Jewing who anymore

>I don't know who's Jewing who anymore

Republicans will now advocate bombing Russia

No we are not liberals.

We will accept clintons head as recompense

They Jews must be destroyed if humanity ever hopes to reach the next level of civilization.

This entire thing is our test and and I wouldn't be surprised if there's aliens watching at this point and wishing us the best.

Seems like this could lead into that

>No we are not liberals.

I've been called a Russian shill at least a couple dozen times already by Trump shills on here.

Drain the swamp

>Fox News
>Go away.
Not going to argue with you except for Hannity. After he was silenced on the Seth Rich issue I became a believer in that part of Fox News.

The impression of this usually skeptical burger is that it does indeed look like we have something of a happening on our hands. ShareBlue is in the thread throwing stuff at the wall and seeing what sticks.

But they won't, so they're just going to attack Syria to "get back" at them, and of course get more oil and influence, which could indicate that USA is actually behind all this?

Bumperino

Putin wanted Clinton to win. Who took the Missile Defense system out of Poland? Who wanted shut down the coal industry and make way for Russian coal to be sold to China? Who wanted to get rid if the Magnitsky Act?

Fucking Democrats were colluding with Russia the whole fucking time. They better fucking pay a dear price.

Russia obviously would have preferred hillary because she would have been blackmailable with all the contents of her missing emails which they absolutely have

Fox is the ultimate blue pill.

Honestly though WH user was full of shit, but now I'm not so sure.

>Russians wanted Hillary!
>no they wanted Trump!

Can you ask putin where my shekels at? I been shilling for trump for a year straight for free

u fookin mad?

tough shit.
>pic related

Trump loves the piss and it's all on tape.

See

I love watching you faggots change your story by the minute.

And by love I mean I'm going to stare directly in your eyes when I light the match that burns you alive.

HAY GUYS NOW THE RUSSIA THING DOESNT MATTER ANYMORE

WE WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH THE RUSSKI'S

this message was sponsored by your friendly DNC cronies

I can't believe Eric Clanton decided this was the cause for which he should attempt murder. I wonder what he's thinking about in that jail cell right now?

No they'll be happy to just destroy the dems 4ever

Lol this is what delusion looks like. Trump is going to jail.

>Sup Forums is one person

>Lol this is what delusion looks like. Trump is going to jail.

Reminds me of the seth rich "story" that was gonna take down the DNC that went nowhere.

Goddammit dude, you didn't even use the right meme response.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals,and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces.You are nothing to me but just another target.I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet?Think again, fucker.As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USAand your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot.The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life.You’re fucking dead, kid.I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corpsand I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit.If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot.I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo

I've claimed Russia would have preferred hillary the entire time. No story has changed except the one about Russia hacking democracy

Succ me while I'm flaccid

The stories aren't over faggot, they're just getting started. Also a patriotic reminder that on the day of the rope shills will be strung up with piano wire

Vince Foster

2/10 bait

To much energy to drain 19.

I was unaware there was a correct meme and I've been here all summer. Did these newfags come up with something?

>he hasn't even seen the tape

you know that obongo was there with michael? they were the ones getting peed on by trump and they loved it! it's my proudest fap too!

RT isn't covering this, this is a non-story

>watching corporate media.

I haven't forgotten about Vince, in fact he started me down the road to RWDS

The Trump-Russia dossier is just a meme created right here ffs

We have been the Russians this entire time fugg