George "Degenerate" Harrison is Wake!

This might sound a bit far fetched, but yeah, currently listening too the white Album, thinking about the Beatles as one of the roots of degeneration of the West, being autistic and try too whiten it up by changing lyrics, creating a True White Album. And fuck me, there isn't much to change, some words here, a sentence there. Now I'm at Harrisons While My guitar gently weeps, and boy, I think Harrison named the Jew

>I don't know how someone controlled you
>(((They))) bought and sold you

>With every mistake we must surely be learning
>Still my guitar gently weeps

>I don't know how you were diverted
>You were perverted too

>I don't know how you were inverted
>No one alerted you

If this isn't naming the jew, I don't know. Might also be Uber autistic and getting the Manson experience tbhfam.
Song related
youtu.be/gxI_KfBdUa4

btw how does this sound
>I look at the jew there that's screeching
>While my mortar gently sweeps
>I look at the floor and I see the bodies piling
>Still my mortar gently weeps

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TAPjX9yjvJM
ufile.io/cvi2z
ufile.io/yvk1u
ufile.io/kqr0m
ufile.io/3jc7o
youtube.com/watch?v=WSiHdK1ZHyU
youtube.com/watch?v=WcjBF1uj6Do
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>it has been claimed that Lennon sang "Baby you're a rich fag Jew" referring to Brian Epstein their manager.
It's well known the Beatles were anti-semitic and homophobic. Most based, creative rock band to ever live. No one else compares.

What is about the promotion of degeneration?
Showing Pajeets money in their unwashed asses being high on drugs and booze, promoting the root of degeneration. Helping the Jew to reach a multi Billion public. Also stating they are more famous than Jesus, can't forgive it. Maybe it was just Harrison and Lennon with his yellow fever was just a Nihilist being edgy, being to edgy and imitated the jew.

It's just music. Relax man.

If you listen to rubber soul front to back it tells the story of a degenerate finding religion and tells the story of his life.

Original british rubber soul i mean of course not amerishart remix version

>Just music
Come on, not talking about subversive messages. But such numbers don't lie. Those are todays beatles

>white supremacist flag
>horrible grammar
What is your point exactly?
>british rubber soul version
How is it different? I had all their work in mono (save for Abbey Road and Let it Be.)
>its just culture
What are you talking about you dumb nigger?

>spotted the Nazi
Heil Hitler, Führer zum Gruße.
>What are you talking about you dumb nigger?
That you should wash your dirty ass hole N I G G E R.

>how is it different
Just the track order

You keep contradicting yourself. Hitler was a pretty cool guy, by the way. Are you saying the Beatles are controlled opposition or not?

It has 14 tracks instead of ten. Yesterday and today wasnt an actual beatles album it was all the leftover songs from the 10 song us format compared to 14 song british

youtube.com/watch?v=TAPjX9yjvJM lennon named the jew
Also there are outtakes of the song Get Back, before the song you can hear Paul talking, the song get back is about kicking pakis out of England. Have to ask my dad for the cd next time I see him, it might be on youtube

Taxman has that anti (((them))) feel to it too

The White Album is some good shit

Just for the sake of it. What have been adapted till now
>Back in The Third Reich
ufile.io/cvi2z
>Dear Eva
ufile.io/yvk1u
>Hey Mr. Moonman
ufile.io/kqr0m
>Looking at a white Land
ufile.io/3jc7o

Just wiki'd it. I've only listened to the original mono mixes so I didn't ingest any of that Jewmerican bullshit.
Good vid.
>They've got all the weapons, they've got all the money -- John Lennon

Not sure. Both I guess. Couldn't decide between the Shekel and fame and spreading awareness.
>Hitler was pretty cool guy
He was too soft

I can't imagine listening to Rubber Soul any other way. It's my favorite Beatles record.

Itt: children discuss 50 year old music thinking they know something nobody else does.

Please end yourselves you autists

Spotted the grumpy old boomer brat.

So tell us more elder.
btw, are you one of those wizards they speak about on /r9k/

If you listen to rubber soul it is literally a coming af age story

Drive my car, norweigian wood, and you wont see me represent his youth dating and sleeping around and stuff

nowhere man and think for yourself show his coming of age, move away from parents and becoming an independent man

The word is his discovery of christianity and righteousness

Michelle is finding his true love and marriage

What goes on and girl speak of the years of marriage and general emotional burden of relationships

Im looking through you is the divorce later in middle age

In my life is older man looking back over his years

If i needed someone is old man realizing his divorced wife was actually love of his life.

Run for your life is a superfluous and humorously toned song that the beatles seemed to like to have at the end of albums for keks

If any band was too cool for Jewry it would be the Beatles. I bet Paul McCartney sold his soul to Satan though, for sure. Lennon and the rest of the band? Doubt it. I think Lennon was assassinated because (((they))) couldn't control him. And (((they))) have a hard on for ritual sacrifices like that.

The beatles were right pissed that american record jews butchered their masterpiece. Remember rubber soul was the first concept album and was the album that inspired brian wilson to come up with pet sounds.

Makes perfect sense actually. 10/10
God is the "nowhere man" obviously.
>He's a real nowhere man
>Sitting in his nowhere land
>Making all his nowhere plans for nobody
>Doesn't have a point of view
>Knows not where he's going to
>Isn't he a bit like you and me?
>Nowhere Man, please listen
>You don't know what you're missing
>Nowhere Man, the world is at your command

Lennon was assassinated by the US gov because he was a rabid commie who had millions of supporters. Just like other dangerous ideologues of the era were assassinated - kennedy, bobby kennedy, mlk, malcolm x,

Sexy Sadie
Lennon originally wanted to title the song "Maharishi",[1] but changed the title to "Sexy Sadie" at George Harrison's request. Lennon was disillusioned after Maharishi Mahesh Yogi had allegedly made a sexual advance towards Mia Farrow[2] attending the course the Maharishi was teaching at his ashram. (Harrison, Paul McCartney, and Cynthia Lennon later said that they thought the story, which had come from Alexis Mardas, had been fabricated.[3][4][5][6][7]) Lennon once said of the song: "That was inspired by Maharishi. I wrote it when we had our bags packed and were leaving. It was the last piece I wrote before I left India. I just called him, 'Sexy Sadie,' instead of (sings) 'Maharishi what have you done, you made a fool...' I was just using the situation to write a song, rather calculatingly but also to express what I felt. I was leaving the Maharishi with a bad taste. You know, it seems that my partings are always not as nice as I'd like them to be."[8] He told Rolling Stone that when the Maharishi asked why he was leaving, he replied, "Well, if you're so cosmic, you'll know why."[9]

he was simply too popular and too radical to be allowed to continue.

>>Nowhere man
>>Just like we
Guess Black Pilled or rather black pilling, would be the best description. They gave up.

Astute observation Krzysztof.
The rolling stones

wait until you get to the word and youll get it

btw, agree on McCartney

>Woke up, fell out of bed
>Dragged a comb across my head
>Found my way downstairs and drank a cup
>And looking up I noticed I was late
>Found my coat and grabbed my hat
>Made the bus in seconds flat
>Found my way upstairs and had a smoke
>And somebody spoke and I went into a dream

Oy Vey Goy, be A Good Goy

hippie culture is one of the causes of degeneracy and cultural marxism, no shit? now that's a hot take

I've listened to Rubber Soul only about 1000 times now. As soon as you said that earlier I instantly made the connection. It was the first concept album.
Goes much deeper than that brainlet

The older Keiths gets the more he looks like a jew. If you have some actual redpilled lyrics you remember bring it on granpa

Pet sounds was basically a crappier copy of rubber soul by wilson

I actually really like Pet Sounds, but yes, the Beatles are still better and I'd pick Rubber Soul over Pet Sounds any day

>Where can I get my cock sucked? Where can I get my ass fucked? I may have no money, but I know just where to put it everytime.

Hows that?

The song you're referring to is "Baby You're a Rich Man", and the quote in question is said to occur during the song's outro fade out. Unfortunately this is just an urban legend however. Lennon's vocal can clearly be heard and he's definitely NOT saying "rich fag Jew". It'd be funny though if he had sung it.

>How's that
Traps are gay but its o.k. White pilled at best.

No official record of them being anti-semitic but us autists know deep down they hated the eternal jew as much as we do.

I love all albums like that that have a underlying story front to back.

they actually had a song called white power

youtube.com/watch?v=WSiHdK1ZHyU

and a version of Get Back that starts with "don't dig no pakistanis taking other peoples' jobs"

youtube.com/watch?v=WcjBF1uj6Do

me 2 m8
are they, dare I say it, /ourguys pol?

What about "Wait"? Is it the older man looking back on his relationships??

Theyre just utterly brilliant. And so lovable they could say anything and it would be shrugged off as just the boys having a laugh or two

They also disrespected the queen a few times and smoked weed in buickingham palace

Lennon was pure Irish/English, but boy did he have a (((hook nose))). Look at pictures of him from 1980. Looks like a goddamned bird beak.

It's literally about what the lyrics say it is: a man and a woman getting back together.

>its been a long time, now I'm coming back home
>wait till i come back to your side
>we'll forget the tears we cried

yeah sorry i missed wait. But yes youve got it. Trying to get back with the wife, rather unsuccessfully from the sounds of it.

Pretty interesting theory you got regarding Rubber Soul. I never even looked at it from a concept album angle, but it makes a lot of sense.

I listened to it 100000 times then one time i was like, hey!

He had a long nose for sure but it wasn't hooked like a Jew's.

I think (((starkey))) is the most suspect of the 4, lads

this actually happened, but not on the record. Lennon was drinking with Mick Jagger and some other people and Lennon started ad-libbing the lyrics about their gay jewish manager

Literally a Jew screaming
>Get Out
>fw when no face

Revolution is surprisingly red pilled too. Some politician asked John Lennon to write him a jingle or something and Lennon wrote Revolution as a critique of antifa-types that want to destroy the system by any means necessary but have no idea what they'd do if they actually gained power.

But then again, he wrote Imagine which pretty much negates his whole body of work

George Harrison was a Hare Krishna, aka Vaisnava. In no way was he concerned with Judaism much less materialism as a whole.

>last song is 'run for your life', a 2 and a half minute death threat set to a happy little pop melody

Kek it might not he the story of a normie's path to God but it definitely could he the story of some MGTOW faggot finding enlightenment on /r9k/ or something

Lennon was a broken soul. Really really really smart guy, way too smart for his own good though, and it got him killed eventually. As far as Imagine goes, I just think he was in a critically stressful point in his career and didn't know what direction to take with his friends backing him up. It's a shame Lennon was killed because they planned on having a Beatles reunion.

>Imagine
What if he was ironic?

>You """might""" say I'm a dreamer
and every sane person should call him out
>But I'm not the only one
Unfortunately, but they might be saved
>Someday I hope you join us
>And the world will live as one
Where those two lines are a deal breaker

I call black pilled faggots

Absolutely holy.

>Let me tell you how it will be
>There's one for you, nineteen for me
>'Cause I'm the taxman, yeah, I'm the taxman

>Should five per cent appear too small
>Be thankful I don't take it all
>'Cause I'm the taxman, yeah I'm the taxman

>If you drive a car, I'll tax the street,
>If you try to sit, I'll tax your seat.
>If you get too cold I'll tax the heat,
>If you take a walk, I'll tax your feet.

>Don't ask me what I want it for
>If you don't want to pay some more
'>Cause I'm the taxman, yeah, I'm the taxman

>Now my advice for those who die
>Declare the pennies on your eyes
>'Cause I'm the taxman, yeah, I'm the taxman
>And you're working for no one but me.

That and Tomorrow Never Knows are my two favorite songs from Revolver.

John Lennon was walking, talking sarcasm. A very cynical guy (cynical in terms of being a realist.) Like I said he was a genius trapped in this broken society.

that looks like a regular bloke
post eisners profile

Tomorrow Never Knows = an LSD trip in song form. Such a groovy fucking jam.

Everything about revolver is solid gold.

Revolver feels the most like a Beatles record to me. Bunch of stoned twenty year olds just getting high on acid and creating music. Sounds like a comfy life desu

Hare Krsna Hare Krsna
Krsna Krsna Hare Hare
Hare Rama Hare Rama
Rama Rama Hare Hare

Yup, you're autistic.

they were aliens, dude

Guys. The difference in the rubber soul story between the american and british version - is that he gets cucked in the british version and no tthe US version.

Brit has "what goes on" which is about the guy seeing his wife with another man. which leads to the angush of girl and the divorce of im looking through you .

In the US version it has "its only love" and that is all, instead and fades to a shortened version of the original ending, which makes far less sense.

ayy lma0

So what you are saying, the Americans saved their population from a 50 year old cuckhold song. Way to go USA, way to go.

The Beatles were amazing songwriters, but their music is bluepilled as fuck.

Imagine is the single most bluepilled song ever written.

bless this cuntry

>flag

(((RARE)))

Aww shucks I just got used to calling the beatles hippy pieces of shit. Guess at least Harrison might be ourguy

i hear even lennon admitted it was naive as fuck sometime afterward the song came out.

Oh boy! Yummy yummy yummy yummy!

It's not a Beatles song tho

I suspect Paul is secretly redpilled.

Like how gay guys can tell if other guys are gay, I as a Sup Forums user can see certain tell tale signs of someone who is redpilled and knows what's up. And Paul seems like he would be one of those guys.

In order of how redpilled the Beatles were, I would have to rank them as
Paul > Ringo > John >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> George

>I as a Sup Forums user can see certain tell tale signs of someone who is redpilled and knows what's up

Can you now?

John Lennon didn't become another person when the Beatles broke up. He still was the same person.

people change yo

John was red pilled. He said in a interview "Show Business is just an extention of Judaism" or something like that

I met Paul McCartney once. Quite possibly the biggest fucking piece of shit I ever met.

You can't just say something like that and not give us the full story. Details please.

>I as a new fag can see tell tale signs of someone who is a new fag and knows nothing

You must be psychic since pol is 1488% larping.

I'm a tranny, and for my entire life I'd identified with this song;

>I look at you all,
>See the love there that's sleeping

The Jews didn't want me to be a princess - they want me to be an ugly, angry SJW. I'd rather be burned by bigots than stand with that sentiment.

Those lines;

>I don't know how you were diverted
>You were perverted too

>I don't know how you were inverted
>No one alerted you

Is basically what happened to me. Now I'm going to hell. The only thing that keeps me going is the worship of the Aryan women I can never join.

So psychic the (((digits))) must confirm my posts. How about that PEPE?

>the beatles were part of a counterculture movement that opposed the military industrial complex and corporatism
>they also openly preached the brotherhood of mankind and universalism
>DEY WUZ CRYPTO HUWHITE NATIONALISTS N SHIEETTTTT

weeeeeeew

I saw Paul Mccartney at a grocery store in Los Angeles years ago. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Yep. He just got rolled.

these are satire

The Beatles were central to promoting degeneracy you faggot.

>66
Examinated. You know there is always one final heroic solution