"Hey user did you hear what that racist xenophobic bigot President said on Twitter...

>"Hey user did you hear what that racist xenophobic bigot President said on Twitter? He banned all trans from entering the Military. You don't support him right?"

Of course I do you disgusting hipster beached landwhales. MAGA!

After learning that Trump was advised by the military to make this decision, I support it because since he's never served in the military I believe he should defer to the advice given to him by military council.

Hahaha what a bigot. *throw salt in her water*

Leftists will still find a problem with listening to counsel.

>B b b ut climate change, listen to me dammit!!

how the FUCK can you go on ops when you have to spend 4.5hrs every day on your back with a can stuffed in the gash where your cock used to be, just so it doesn't close up and become infected?

*picks up a bit of pizza from her plate and eats it*

It's a non-issue anyway.

Wew lawd I'd turn every one of these cunts into a sex slave if American men had the same mindsets as muslims. I really don't care what you think, your holes are the only thing I value

imagine the stench

The army and navy wouldn't take me after 9/11 because I have screws in my knee. Funny how nobody gave a fuck about my right to endanger my countrymen to serve my own personal vanity in an attempt to get free college and life long healthcare.

literally not my president
boom bye bye to a sound bwoy head...

Hahahahahaha
Of course I support him you silly sausages.
Now.
Would any of you fine ladies care for a diet coke

What is this post even implying? That people care about the opinions of mentally ill landwhales?

Dear kek, what is this a cotton candy gang bang?

WHO ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU FREAKS IN MY HOUSE?

Or real life troll dolls? Oh dear..

Where's a frag grenade when you need one?

>All of them overweight, unhealthy, crazy eyes.

And they say their not mentally ill

Id fugg the skinniest one and then flamenwerfer that bitch up

Cracking down on bullying got us here.

I make better food than they do and that's actually pretty bad..

>"Who are these people and why am I here?"
>silently leave the room

hahaha yes

I think the bitch with green hair might be a legit retard

Sitting at that table would be pure god damn hell.

this, not even Hitler could do that

no bully on bully pls

Wow, doesn't look much different from the Sup Forums meetup in NYC

Pull out mp40 and mow the room down. Torch the house as I leave.

Give me the actual negatives facts on trannies guys.

I don't like trannies but I don't wanna just hurry Durr muh dick and call it an argument

Obama's chickens in their roost

*then i draw my .357 that i have a ccp for and take my place among the modern day heroes that cleanse the world of the human garbage and start firing

i want the statue of me to be holding a 357 and shooting a tranny. myself and the gun should be made of silver (skin), platinum (hair), iridium (clothes) , white gold (teeth) and my eyes made out of francium and the tranny lead (skin)and cast iron (clothes) , copper (blood) and bismuth(hair). i should have a decent grin on my face but not full on smiling with just a few teeth peeking through behind my lips on one side

>user, just press the gas button before they finish eating.

Muh dick hard

what is this from

what the fuck are you fat fucks doing in my kitchen

Cannibal Ferox

who the hell are you freaks. gtfo of my kitchen.

Whoah, whats with all the uglies and how did you get into my house?

If I walked into that Aposematism I'd just NOPE like Engie from TF2 right outta that room