VTOL TWEET: DNC: Reign of Terror at an End?

victoryofthelight points out that tomorrow is the aniversary of the END of the REIGN OF TERROR

twitter.com/KibBitzLaw

twitter.com/KibBitzLaw/status/890356499989528576

Claims to know WHanon....

imgur.com/a/4Z93h

What does it mean?
Is it really happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

riggedit.com/2017/06/30/dnc-dws-awan-brothers-megapost/
youtube.com/watch?v=mtO7LuK9-Xw
google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZitr-vFzuucEyX6zO8UN7c3BTNIglLQx47RSChL7nys3oU1Ke1TFeAbivgD1CN180Qq_1gwdXcz1SnFr8u-Qk-bJlRuiDTnmIVet3cR-u7nDjFz8NTl6IRasaNg_11r3LLGtLF7zawqscPcyy-LX2tRBzBwXl_12UfDlXbt9nFEdUO-gCQy7LdSGr5Gz18_1UUyDpWM4fD06nid2RRIk_1Gmbugt7aKs0Qw2ZSdLDAr4jJetS9e9l6e_13OVLayao5UfX23fbNbX5xMUyOrpTFAu4Gi_1vRw-iCJ_1uwL1tD62xIp0N13W4R4ExibN8VSCnAdat-wbTpNeuXheZAxpLC373hBWBWQ1V14w
youtube.com/watch?v=DFrJF-noN7A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I suppose it means that tomorrow is the anniversary of the end of the reign of terror in France?

I hope this is big but if it is not I will be ruined

VICTORY OF THE LIGHT IS A FUCKING DEEP STATE LARP

THIS IS ALL PROJECT BLUE BEAM BULLSHIT

HE LITERALLY HAS A BLUE BEAM AT THE CENTER OF THE JEDI LOGO.

HE SAID SCALISE WAS SHOT TO HIDE A FUCKING ALIEN MEETING ON CAPITOL HILL. STOP BELIEVING THIS SHIT.

LIGHT = LUCIFER

DEEP STATE DEEP STATE DEEP STATE

Now tweeting relation to Linkin Park?

*Twilight Zone*

100%

Fuck Satan

We expect one Gary Wayne Keith to be in FBI custody within the next 24 hours.

Mentioning Ayyyyyyyy's again.

get the fuck off the board you fucking bluebeam fucking faggot.

Is this the kikes' best idea? To fake a fucking alien invasion?

Jesus christ you're so bad at shilling.

Lemme just post a text message with ambiguous words and redact the name. SOMEHOW THIS CONVINCES PEOPLE IM LEGIT.

HOW THE FUCK?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Anybody else a little tired already tonight? Better sleep through the weekend, eh?

Robespierre did nothing wrong. Prove me wrong. Protip: you can't

lol larping as a alien

he made this prediction a few days ago

He deleted it. Anyone else see? Something about a lockheed wife, linking park and an ayy lmfao.

If anyone else saw it confirm.

READY FOR MASS EXECUTIONS
READY FOR MASS EXECUTIONS

MASS
A
S
S

He implies WH user is an ayylien lmao

I hope you guys remain skeptical and question what this person says without verifiable evidence. TANGIBLE EVIDENCE.

I don't trust this guy he pulled fuckery and psyop'd the pizzagate folks a few days ago

There are 8760 in a year so he may be correct.

Pic

What will be the form of execution used?

Out of airlock without space suit

yep WHanon is Baron

End of terror was the beggining of the end of Europe

So ayylmaos will put Hillary in jail tomorrow on CNN??

Nice.

HAHAHAHAH HE FUCKING CALLED WH user AN ALIEN AHAHAHHAHAHAHA

IM FUCKING DONE.

JESUS CHRIST PLEASE AWAKEN UR CHILDREN AND GIVE THEM THE BLESSING OF CRITICAL THINKING.

You guy;s remember the whole ben swan thing? Remember that image he uploaded on twitter when he went dark? Remember that icon in it? Look familiar?

This guy is from tel aviv, it's not ben swann.

He's literally a kike.

Im just saying, he uploaded 2 images, one with and one with out the icon. The icon is the VTOL logo. Just thought that was interesting.

Credible shit:

Fucking retarded. Get off Sup Forums you /x/aggots

Trump is John Titor

yup
confirmed

>VTOL TWEET
>VTOL

that's not the VTOL logo, that's the symbol for grey jedis
he even has their code in his description in his description

Either way, they use it.

yep

They also said WH user is someone that the public hasn't seen nor heard of before.

I'm starting to think Jewish IQ is actually MUCH MUCH lower than the average person if they think this LARP is convincing of ANYTHING.

>when the truth comes to light

anyone else membering some crazy girl that worshipped the sun and thought the sun was talking to her?

>PRO TIP
NIGGER

remember the light might deceive you but sound always tells the truth ;)

could this be viral marketing for a new halo game or some shit like that

what does that even mean

cant u hear in a voice if it tells the truth ? can the light blind u ?

If so, the marketing company should be fucking fired....
Account started in 2009 and only has like 5000 followers.

>mass executions began
fugg my dick can only get so hard

Yeah my intuition tells me this person is a LARPING FAGGOT

My ego tells me this is a larping faggot too.

IF BOTH THOSE THIGNS ARE TELLING ME THIS IS A LARPING FAGGOT.

ITS DEFINITELY A LARPING FAGGOT.

If VotL is a LARP, then WH user is too.
VotL posted about the date 7/27/17 before WH user did, showing a text message from 7/17/17.
They are both real or both fake.

why are u so pissy? didnt mommy change ur diapers yet ?

confirmed WHAnon is Valient Thor

SNAAAAAAAAAAAKE

the thing is even if hes a larp i dont think hes aware infact im positive he thinks whatever hes saying is true

You guys are fucking so easy to point out.

A. VOTL doesn't tweet shit till he sits on pol and waits for someone else to say something to ride off that wave.

B. You're insulting me on an anonymous board? Could your shilling be any more obvious faggot?

You kikes are so bad at shilling I'm surprised you get paid $75 a week from your slave masters.

If I was your slave masters I wouldnt be paying you a 1/3rd of those shekels.

The fact Victory of the LARP has people on these threads shilling means they're establishmnet as fuck,

So yeah, VTOL is taking the piss from WHAnon.

Trying to tie it in to his BS bluebeam shit with Tom Delonge?

Aliens are Demons

THIS IS THE BEST YOU FUCKING KIKES HAVE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

HUMANITY IS AWAKE, YOU THINK UR TWITTER LARP ALIEN BULLSHIT IS GONNA WORK?!?!?!?!?1

I honestly have no idea how kikes have had control over this world for so long if theyre this fucking retarded.

it's all tied together:
pedos
aliens/demons
zionism
certain gov officials

>kibbitzlaw
Not falling for jew bullshif. If you're not genocidally "antisemitic" by now then you can fuck right off. Don't ever trust a jew for anything except telling lies. I am through with this race and will not listen to reason with anything they have to say. They are fork-tounged pathological lying snakes. Sure successful disinformation involves telling the truth sometimes but it's like a stopped clock being right twice a day.

Don't associate with anybody jewish. Do not listen to jews or entertain anything or any ideas that they have to say. Be prepared, always be prepared to defend yourselves against this parasite race. They are the problem. If you aren't convinced then you haven't bothered to look hard enough.

OK what the fuck is this?!?!

FUSION GPS IS THE KREMLIN?

They where originally going to to use a massive meteor threat to force unity under their NWO but it appears their skipping right to albert pikes idea of an faked alien invasion.

They lie in the truth my friend, a little honey with the medicine if you will.

youtube.com/watch?v=mtO7LuK9-Xw

Bump

Missed that one. Pic?

OK what the fuck is this?!?!

FUSION GPS IS THE KREMLIN?

yes, it obv means something, there seems to be a lot of people behind the scenes trying to drain the swamp, maybe they all use these logos

saw this last night. gtfo faggot.

Fuck off

google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZitr-vFzuucEyX6zO8UN7c3BTNIglLQx47RSChL7nys3oU1Ke1TFeAbivgD1CN180Qq_1gwdXcz1SnFr8u-Qk-bJlRuiDTnmIVet3cR-u7nDjFz8NTl6IRasaNg_11r3LLGtLF7zawqscPcyy-LX2tRBzBwXl_12UfDlXbt9nFEdUO-gCQy7LdSGr5Gz18_1UUyDpWM4fD06nid2RRIk_1Gmbugt7aKs0Qw2ZSdLDAr4jJetS9e9l6e_13OVLayao5UfX23fbNbX5xMUyOrpTFAu4Gi_1vRw-iCJ_1uwL1tD62xIp0N13W4R4ExibN8VSCnAdat-wbTpNeuXheZAxpLC373hBWBWQ1V14w

It's in the responses to this tweet: "When all is said and done, you'll know the identity of WHAnon.
5:39 PM - 25 Jul 2017"

No shit faggot. You want a cookie?

Well ok indirectly

Do you guys see VOTL is SUBVERTING YOUR GUYS ATTENTION WITH HIS KIKE METHODS.

WH anons identity doesnt matter because..

A..they admitted it's 3 people.

B. Who cares about who exactly it is if we know theyre in the white house and the INFORMATION IS SOUND.

C. It's irrelevant to the breaking news today.

Ah sorry you're right. Ty

np

>Robespierre
>executions
You could make a religion out of this

CIA psyOP Twitter fag

100%

Can anyone give me a super quick rundown please?

Aliens??

No

>Mentioning Ayyyyyyyy's again.

not real, don't fall for x files garbage

If anyone discloses aliens it's fucking Trump first of all.

Second of all you MUST EXPOSE THE PEDOPHILES BEFORE YOU EXPOSE ALIENS,

These people are partial disclosure blue beam faggots distracting you from the fact they fuck kids.

Light = Lucifer REMEMBER THAT

Darkness = Infinite Possibility = God

>i post with these people
stop fucking reddit-spacing you absolute faggot.

That's how I always type. I'm sorry you're so triggered by it. Maybe you should learn to not give a fuck?

VOTL is a deep-thinker who talks to aliens and has great insight into the workings of the universe, but writes like an illiterate teenager. Same writing style and childish emoticon usage as that LARPer that claimed that he had hacked Rick Wilson' e-mail because he read some shit-posting on here.

youtube.com/watch?v=DFrJF-noN7A

None of his own predictions have ever come true, but he's very quick to claim credit for EVERYTHING that happens on Sup Forums. He even said that Swordfish69 shit was one of his own people's doing, and literally nothing happened.

Also, Kibitz is a Yiddish word that means to " To give unsolicited or unwanted advice or make unhelpful or idle comments, especially to someone playing a game."

The jews always with their arrogance. Trying to drop hints as if they are more intelligent. Fucking inbred kikes.

He's been deleting shit like crazy today.

Seriously I had it with this VoTL guy. He also got into an argument with that Defango guy, and Defango made a response video absolutely destroying him.

He deletes his own shit to make it look like it's censored.

bruh that pic is like 5 years old

you can buy those pins in a fucking souvenir shop

He claimed White House user is non-human the other day.

Hey friends, we are in the year 2017, the french revolution was in 1794, 2017 - 1794 = 223.

What's the meaning of 223 in numerology?

You know what sucks more than that subversive kike? The fact that people actually believe what he says.