Transgenders should be allowed in the military...

Transgenders should be allowed in the military. Any American who loves this country should be allowed to join the military and fight for our country. What Trump is doing is discriminating people for no reason and anti-American.

Only sexless virgin women and niggers care about this

How did it get tits?

Youll be let in soon don't worry

Lol

what can you do...?

What a dumb retard. Hes not a musician

Punk is long dead

What? What? What? What? What?

What fucking timeline do I live on? What is even fucking happening anymore? What?

surely this is a photoshop

The memes keep coming to life.

Fuck off. It's the military; we can't have a bunch of mentally ill people in charge of deadly forces.
Military requires stability: trans people are anything but. It's not a place for snowflakes.
Fuck off

Holy shit yes please someone must cuck his wife

These people have been making a mockery out of our military. No more. In the words of TCR Ghost: Get em out! Get em out!!

As long as they're mentally and physically fit for their role, sure. I served in Afghanistan and we were stationed with a lot of Americans and when DADT was repealed there was a lot of celebrations. None of them act obnoxious like how you see in the Jewish media or in parades, those that serve act very professional.

>Any American who loves this country should be allowed to join the military and fight for our country.

Yes! Paraplegics, quadriplegics, people with down syndrome, people with bipolar disorder, the blind, the deaf and narcoleptics should all be welcome to serve in any capacity they choose!

>Any American who loves this country should be allowed to join the military and fight for our country.

What about an American who is mentally retarded or one with no hands?

I actually want to see this

There's more to fighting than just holding a gun and running towards the enemy. There's plenty of non-combative roles.

40% of transformers and decepticons attempt suicide. You want to throw PTSD and weapons into the mix?

Checked.. plz someone tape trying to do this

the mentally ill should not be soldiers

Fucked in the head people making decisions about service members lives. Maybe in Sweden.

Down syndrome or Parkinson's?

Sweden is progressive aint it?

I wouldn't want someone with mental illness compromising our soldiers. So op is wrong yet again.

> Any American who loves this country should be allowed to join the military and fight for our country

What about disabled people?

People who are mentally ill pose a risk to other peoples lives not just themselves. If a tranny wanted to go to Syria lone gun and fight ISIS I wouldn't give a shit but if you fight with the US you need to pass base requirements.

>20ft no-foot rope climb
What's special about that?

You're wrong faggot. Serving in the military is not some kind of universal right. kys

What a tryhard faggo

The science behind HRT is incredibly sketchy at this point in time.

What we do know is that it makes you physically weaker, reducing muscle mass and making your bones more brittle, impairs your memory and lowers your cognitive ability, runs the risk of blood clots and drastically increases the chance of certain cancers. This is just the physical, this doesn't count the social problems associated with transgenderism like the drastically increased rates of suicide.

Probably not a good idea to spend millions hindering your troops.

Penis OFF, Uniform ON.

Transgenders? Sure. People with gender dysphoria? Fuck no.

Pretty much this. Relative strength is impressive, but irrelevant to most things required of you in the military. Even if this woman has way better relative strength than the average male soldier, the fact of the matter is that the average male's absolute strength is still likely to be far more than hers. And it doesn't really matter how good you are at climbing ropes when you are tasked with rucking 10 miles with 120 lbs of gear.

Basically this. Mentally ill BTFO

shows how retarded she is. first, its a cop and not some dude. second, its a special holster and you cant just pop the button and slide it out and shoot people. it is extremely difficult to unlock it from the holster without knowing how and without being the person wearing it. shes not just reaching out and pulling it without knowing the motion to get it out.

Trump saved 8 billion dollars on cutting trans from the military.... I would rather have a wall and some cross-dressing queer in the military

Also he is trained to prevent people from getting his gun, is presumably a fully grown man and would therefore absolutely destroy her if she even managed I get a hand on it, which I doubt

Btfo

Yes yes

We wild enjoy Western trannie prisoner of war much more than Otto!

Nope. That's why there are strict age, weight, strength, education, and criminal history requirements. More branches are more strict than others (former USMC here), and officer positions are even MORE strict. There are requirements across the board for a reason. Personally I don't want to be in a foxhole next to a walking mental illness.

>Transgenders should be allowed in the military.
True but only at the lowest rank, so junior soldiers aren't court-martialed for not knowing what to say after "aye, aye".

No. The goal of the military is to be an effective war machine, not serve as an insane asylum for any freak who decided to go on safari.

Let me tell you, I have some American military acquaintances, and it was really, really bad under Obama.

Go fuck yourself, faggot.

Source? 20 year vet.

As a suicide squads.

Wow kim jong il is that you?

>CAF pays for meds and therapy after transition
>CAF doesn't pay for corrective eye surgery, opening up a soldier's usefulness to other trades and lowering costs of continuous eye care if done at earlier ages.

k

>we can't have a bunch of mentally ill people in charge of deadly forces.

>supports mentally ill president

>Any American

>gays and trans statistically proven to have outrages mental health issues, drug abuse problems, etc
>the President is mentally ill because he mean, makes standards

Bump

>She

>People with Diabeedus should be allowed in the military. Any American who loves this country should be allowed to join the military and fight for our country. What our military has done for as long as we've known what diabeedus is discriminating people for no reason and is so anti-American that it makes Wilford Brimley cry.

Fuck me...this is so stupid. You have the right to apply for a drivers license. You have the right for health insurance because of ACA. You also have the right to education. But you do not have the right to be part of the military. The military scrutinizes its members / potential members on a wide range of criteria. They make the rules.

I dont think we should be injecting estrogen into our men, making them weaker, or am I wrong?

Even retards?
>Gotcha faggot

DADT was mainly about gays. Gays are a lot different from trannies. They have a long history of being good soldiers - look up the Sacred Band of Thebes. Trannies however are mentally ill.

Bump