We're coming for you, Nazis

We're coming for you, Nazis.

Don't tread on me or I shall strike back.

Looks like gay version of Varg

Ahhahahahahah

This is literally all the lefts go-to fiction stories wrapped into one, I bet they're cumming gallons of love juice all over this picture.

This is just sad. All Trump has to do is cut welfare and all these losers will end up on the streets. Then who will be begging for Trumps help?

Jokes on you. I'm a Federalist

Good and evil, cut and dry just like in fantasy novels. Although, who's Voldemort again?

1000000gigakeks.mp4

Nerd army.....Assemble.....

Voldemort was the good guy.

Who is that? Is thag Varg's cousin?

Bring it.

Varg really let himself go.

Notice how rightists tend to take inspiration from history, and leftists from fiction?

>Not wanting mudbloods exterminated
>Following a woman
>Being a multicultural rebel faggot
Gandolf the gay can suck my pureblood cock desu senpai

Jej

Alternate universe stage lighting professor Varg Vikernes.

>haven't read it
>I'm 31 and what is this
>Empire were the good guys

is this what Sup Forums all about? larping trolls?

god liberals are so fuckinh childlish and retards

Its funny how they use these examples. I always identified more with voldamort and the empire. I don't know wtf the mockingjay is on account of not being a huge faggot though.

There must be order.

Well this looks like your average joe working American.

>I'm 31 and what is this
Wow, you're so jaded and out of touch. You're a real old fashioned sort of guy. I'm really fucking impressed, Mr 31. So mature.

>Varg
>Straight
Best kek of the day

>Stage lighting professor
Audibly chuckled

Daily reminder that the Empire are the good guys in star wars, the rebel alliance is a terrorist organization.

I always preferred playing as the Empire in Battlefront and the other two things are just gay.

Gamer?

Oy vey! How about 2 shekels for a good goy.
>Empire actually brought peace and stability to a chaotic galaxy. A bunch of pissed off super monks had to go and ruin it
>Voldemort was trying to protect wizards from extinction by mass breeding with non wizards
>I didn't watch the other Candice movies but didn't she basically lead an assault on the government with a bow and arrow? That's fucking retarded. Why is a teenage girl general?? Where are the men??

Give me one good reason why I should be concerned? I've seen how liberal men are.

Thanks for pointing that out user, I always noticed that but never "registered" it in my brain.
I think it also show's who lives in reality vs make believe.

This.

Palpatine was looking out for the wellbeing of the entire galaxy.

He wanted to bring peace to the universe so they could withstand the coming invasion.

fucking rebelleion faggots BTFO at every angle.

Stop Maturbating!

more like start masturbating

True. I mean, on Hoth levels, would you rather...
>Be a whiny faggot who can barely organize with the team while wearing camping gear and a fucking bowl on your head in the middle of a frozen battlefield

Or...

>March into war with tall ass walkers and even BIGGER walkers that can act as Anti-Air cannons despite not being suited for anti-air wearing a professional's armor that's both practical and cool as fuck to look at, barely needing to say a word to your team to know where and when to hit.

Start Masturbating?

Oh my fucking god I'm dying please my sides

Bring it faggots

Good, we're waiting.

(Protip: this will go badly for you.)

>somehow even after destroying the Empire's secret weapon and defeating them, another 'secret' group is able to come back within two decades with an even better secret weapon and BTFO the Alliance so hard they're back to being a rebellion

if that's not an indication that the alliance is full of ineffectual fucktards I don't know what is

I've never understood the obsession of the left with these movies.

When the hunger games movie came out my (so far left you would think it's satire) family had a hunger games party which equated to spending a week in the woods. My cousins husband and I got dragged along because we grew upon those woods and we're supposed to be the ones who made camp and waited invade something went wrong. Most of them (13 in total) didn't make it 24 hours before they got lost(in a 58 acre "forest" with maintained trails)/hurt/tired and not a single one made it 48. Meanwhile me and Jake sat there drinking beer and eating crawdads out of the creek and a rabbit we shot while setting up camp.

Why do they fantasize about events that would almost certainly kill them within a week?

Hubris not reeled in by ever facing reality. They really believe they would win at everything because they surround themselves by yes-men and close of their hugbox.

Why are twitter "leftists" so fucking stupid and incapable of looking at anything except through the lense of children's media?

For fucks sakes why don't you lefties fucking put up or shut up.

You faggots and trannies keep rallying with muslims.

Well fucking bring it.

No one is scared
WE WILL SEEK YOUR BLOOD AND WE WILL FIND IT
IT WILL RUN INTO THE SEWER WHERE IT BELONGS.