Trump just won wisconsin in 2020

trump just won wisconsin in 2020

Thanks to Obama

Who / what is Foxconn?

>ameriburgers actually stealing chinese jerbs

they make computers and stuff
most of their factories are in china

Suicide nets: the company.

they are the biggest manufacturer, they make apple's shit. they basically own Shenzhen which is a city of 900k people that just manufacture shit.

it's too bad we don't have any laws enforcing safe non-hazardous working conditions in the United States oh wait we do

>1.3 million """""""""""""""""employees"""""""""""""""""

Muh coal jobs aren't working out faggots

I figure Wisconsin is going to move into the red category, too white of a state to vote Democrat.

Now to work on getting Minnesota and New Hampshire back to team red.

I think part of what is happening is the demographic shift. Northern blacks who can afford to leave are heading back to the South, but they aren't concentrating themselves into one particular area (except maybe Atalnta). They are spreading out which weakens their voting power and shifts the states they are leaving, like Wisconsin and Michigan, back into the red column.

Also helps that blacks who have already been in the South for years, don't really vote, especially the younger ones.

This is true, not to mention Southern blacks have an all around better culture, and are more conservative.

All in all, just means the whole map will be red save maybe California, Vermont, Hawaii, and a few other far left states.

Southern blacks are more conservative, mostly because they're still religious af but that doesn't mean they'll vote for a Republican. Dems still have those niggers on lock mainly because they control the churches.

>Southern blacks have an all around better culture
Are you fucking joking? Southern niggers are the absolute worst. They're everywhere.

>t. lifelong southerner

>southern blacks
>conservative

You are straight up fucking retarded if you believe that.

They vote 90%+ dem just like their northern species.

NIggers not Hispanics turned Houston blue.

Wish Oregon would go red. Lot of good people there but the fags from Cali who relocated to Portland are fucking ruining that state. Love Astoria! Some of my best and most relaxing vacations.

Yeah, but shows how much they value their employees. Not the kind of employer i would like to work for!

Well that's because there's still a lot of segregated churches. White Republicans need to go in there and have their voices heard.

Nah, down South they are pretty well behaved and outside of New Orleans have fairly low crime rates comparable to northern blacks.

Culturally conservative does not always translate into Republican votes, a lot of it is because of Democratic lock on black churches.

I agree with this user. Blacks here in Bama are one step away from being literal animals. Older blacks aren't as bad but the younger ones are fucking horrific to be around.

I agree! Oregon is a pretty state, but I still feel it is one we will have a harder time winning due to Portland and Eugene's influence. Not to mention Eastern Oregon is very conservative, but sparsely populated. Feel bad for those guys, they get no say in the government.

I figure the next states to work on would be Minnesota, New Hampshire and maybe even getting places like Nevada and Colorado back.

13k jobs is nothing

even obama was pulling stronger numbers

pathethic

Worked in Illinois for a few years and it is basically the same there. Chicago Democrats have fucking wrecked that state. 618 is pretty comfy, reminded me of home when I was there.

>Mother told me, yes she told me
>I'd meet shills like you
>She also told me stay away
>You'll never know what they'll pitch

>$10 billion of foreign investments is nothing

Literally none of these fucking corporations value their employees or American companies wouldn't be moving their operations overseas to save a buck. If you think there's a single company out there that gives a shit you're fooling yourself.

NH is red. Were you watching the same election as me?

That's a little under 5% of the state's GDP

Yeah, at best it is purple.

If he can deport all the Somalis he'll win Minnesota too

Well wife and I are moving there next year and building a ranch. It'll be red as fuck soon enough. Funny cuz its where Sigs are made and have the most relaxed gun laws in the country.

> 13K shitty jobs that pay awful wages

W

E

W

no company actually gives a shit, it comes down to pay and benefits. the other anons are right when they say the US is pretty quick to fuck employers that are excessively out of line.

>Made in the USA

Oy vey, not buying products from Israel is ILLEGAL!

finally the idiot is actually doing what he said he would goof should stay off ditter.

job creation is a matter of macroeconomics ,not of "deals"

trump will be pulling these meager symbolic numbers all his term if doesn't get this in his head and cut down taxes on small businesses