Chinese hate thread

Can we have a Chinese hate thread going?

Why are the Chinese some of the most filthy, vile, disgusting people on earth?

Eating rats and dogs. Insane cruelty to animals. Unprecedented pedophilia and child abuse.

Huge hosts of redrooms.

Chinese are Vile animals.
youtube.com/watch?v=NjbWQAASPcs
youtube.com/watch?v=Xv2CWkUz32I

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FEMuSLtgsm4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pork
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Original vids only please. Seen the same ones past several threads.

>Eating rats and dogs
There is nothing wrong with that.
We eat pigs and cows, animals that are rarely eaten in Asia and used as pets.
Makes no difference.

Bear Bile, all that needs to be said on the Chinks.

youtube.com/watch?v=FEMuSLtgsm4

>We eat pigs and cows, animals that are rarely eaten in Asia and used as pets.

Nope

>Currently China is the world's largest pork consumer, with pork consumption expected to total 53 million tons in 2012, which accounts for more than half of global pork consumption.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pork

>china is the whole of asia
Try again, faggot.
And pet pigs are extremely common in china.

There's nothing wrong with eating dogs or cats. You're just a giant pussy.

Meh, lets be real. There's a thread about monkey torture loving Youtubers floating around and most comments are from whites. I mean, that's some pretty fucking subhuman shit. And honestly, you Whites do every single one of those things you just listed. You cumskins are something else, really.

But Chinese cuisine is the best, mates.

How can I hate them?

As a child, my mother never let us eat Chinese food because she swore up and down there were filthy people. Said they were probably in the back clipping their toe nails in between rounds of serving food. She was based before it was fashionable.

There's nothing wrong with eating dog/rat morally speaking... but if you torture them before death, or if the animal belongs to someone, you should be put to death.

these threads give me life

Can some diligent memer make one with three frames, one with chinese brutally killing dog, second with WWII era honerabu jap officer watching it on computer, and third with some iconic pic of the rape of nanking thus implying that occupation and slaughter was in response to crimes against dogu kind. Bonus point if you make the jap look like doge.

How can I hate China if most of the shit in my house is made from China?

watch the webm's senpai

wtf. i shit twice a day. once in the morning before work and once in the evening after work.
never in my adult life i have been in a situation where i had to shit so bad i had to pull my pants down in public and launch a log down a gutter.

oh shit! shitnks are disgusting!

I love Chinese food so theyre cool in my book. I oddly hope they put dog meat in my food because it taste amazing

Challenger to India appears

I did but thats not a good reason to hate them. Ill rather them shit on their land than my land anyday

Is anybody else convinced at this point that its the same exact cosmic brownie who does all this anti white posting in every fucking thread?

That's not even close to the levels of inhumanity these fucking zerg are capable of.

Can't they hold it in or go to a public restroom. What the fuck. At least the Indians use the designated streets for pooping

It's inefficient.
>Oh we can't house cattle
Wrong. Your own fucking government would probably rob you of them, and then misuse and kill them (which would also be inefficient). But you are beginning to see that with chinks, there really is no solution. The White man will always hold out his hand to offer solutions, only for the most basic of human traits to be in utter scarcity.

What? Explain

The second vid ends with ideology

>The chinese torture animals
>The chinese consume animals with high intelligence and emotional/social complexity
>Therefore
>Everyone should stop eating meat
>much veganism
>much plant logic

That video is a good argument for why the human brain needs some animal protein/fats to function efficiently.

Poo in roo

How can people believe the claims that China's IQ is 105 when they're literally worst then American niggers?

This is normal for subhuman chinks. Imagine the quantity of shit everywhere.

Is cheaper going to jail that paying someone for their hospital bills.

Anything with kids gets me fucking upset.

>Unprecedented pedophilia and child abuse.
actually america leads the way in molestation . per capita we have the most sex offenders hands down and even flat rate we beat almost every one

>claim they need to torture animals bc/ makes meat healthier
>can't manage to take a solid, healthy stool

Sometimes biology is good because I know that the high levels of stress hormone in their torture meat actually makes it less healthy. I wish consuming cortisol was more toxic so they'd all get cancer from their vile festival.

>Why are the Chinese some of the most filthy, vile, disgusting people on earth?
IDK but PLEASE send help !!!

I'm sure you chinks don't cook your books.

I wonder how that guy looked when they lift the truck

What I don't understand, is why would a man not exercise extreme caution in daily activities, when daily life in your country is a deadly hazard? Would not have your head on a swivel, watching, predicting, anticipating this kind of shit?

>per capita we have the most sex offenders IN PRISON

fixed that 4 ya fellow burger bro

At least it was the driver who died. His mistake, his burden.

I doubt there was much to look at but grounded meat.

A classic.

I think they have an intrinsic wish to die, living among chinks must drive you crazy to the point of wanting to kill yourself no matter if its painful or not

youre the one that ate the rat with sprinkles on top though

dank webms mexibro. haven't seen these before

trucks are the chinese's natural predator

My God these people are absolutely fucking vacant.

Still. It goes against all primitive instinct; the urge to survive, to protect the self, to avoid death. I realize, when dealing with these shitter races they have a completely different mental process, but fuck. If I could be a nigger for a day.

fucking kekd

I know man.

>muh spatial IQ

Of my ID is purple there's a major happening tomorrow
If it's yellow your mom dies in her sleep.

Please more videos of tortured and dying dogs.
I want to see them die horrible painful deaths.

dude literally got crushed to death there. he probably didn't even fucking die instantly. all of a sudden, he was just surrounded by pitch black with an insane force crushing him.

what the fuck china?

I think niggers and chink are wired completely different, chinks have ant mentality while niggers can only think of themselves and inmediate gratification, if the anthole in chinkland is a chaos then the little chinkants will want to die, they have little to no purppose, that many years of comunism have fucked them in the head

It's a fucking lie.

lol, like if you will get legitimate IQ tests from the chinks, they are the worst cheaters on the earth

Eventually they will hack trucks the way that poos hacked tigers and go around with hats that have stopsigns on the back.

Lol. So goddamn stupid. Every passenger is at fault. 1 person could easily predict what was going to happen, and lean right to safely crash. I'm losing my mind here. Good clips.

I'm actually done with these threads. My Chinese hate has hit peak levels.

>they are the worst cheaters on the earth
This I know to be absolutely true.

pedalling for his fucking life when out of nowhere a blue shell

We are starting to see a poaching surge here in British Columbia. I wonder who might be removing gall bladders and leaving the bear to rot?

shut the fuck up. you only have a problem because you view the world through your naive ethnocentric view.

chink+woman+driving =100% possibility of disaster

Just a nip, all in good fun.

Come to think of it, I've never once seen a chink bus driver here (hongcouver).

Lots of whites and even pooinloos but never chinese.

this nip nipple nibbling issue is out of hand

Fuck dogs & cats; they are subhuman