Like many white nationalists, I used to be an anti-Semite

Like many white nationalists, I used to be an anti-Semite.

I read all the conspiracy theories, about the Holocaust, the supposed Jewish cabal controlling world politics and economies, all that crap .... and it was pretty convincing. Most of it is written by smart people, who put a lot of time and thought into their fictions.

But gradually I realized that Judaism is a religion, not a race. And there are a lot of smart and successful and likeable Jewish people. The Jews I know are whiter than Italians and Slavs. Most of them aren't even religious, no more than any other white nationalists I know.

Recently I became engaged to a Jewish girl. We are going to get married and have kids. I'm still a white nationalist, but once I convert (so we can have the religious wedding my fiance wants) I will be a Jewish white nationalist.

I want to call upon all my fellow white nationalists... lets come together and drive out the anti-Semites from our movement. Fuck the Nazis and Fascists, they are basically niggers with white skin.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=2c6_1501035809
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews#By_ethnicity
youtube.com/watch?v=-EKxExrWdqY&list=PL3A7_Yiss16VlTDa8uawyU3BPrjmMJvRF
youtube.com/watch?v=LvZlikNSqac
youtube.com/watch?v=IQgzldZDH2U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kys

This is now a YLYL thread
liveleak.com/view?i=2c6_1501035809

Ivanka Trump has married a Jewish guy and converted. What's the big deal?

So what if Jewish families hold a lot of power? There are poor Jews too. Just visit New York or Israel and you'll see them.

Scottish, English, German families hold even more power around the world than Jewish families. The world's greatest civilization is white, and Jews are an integral part of it.

someone who doesn't like jews clearly
this whole thread is trying to bait people into anti-semitism

OK
Lost

sage

>dat high voible IQ

Give it a rest, Shlomo. We see you coming from a mile away.

Correct.

The Jews know best for us, as they have the highest IQ.

obvious kike fuck off JIDF it is no fiction and Ashkenazi aren't semites their Baphomet/Moloch satan worshiping faggots worshiping

read the bible, or torah. baka. no one can be this dumb. you must be a troll.

Reminder that the Jew religion still wants every white man dead because most of you are related to us Germans, whom they associate with the tribe of Amalek, which the Old Testament commands them to exterminate for not killing off the Jews when Moses leads them to "our" water supply in order to get rid of them.

It isn't about race for us - it is for (((them))). Those who do not believe me can look up Rabbi Chaim Sonnenfeld, the incident at the Kaiser-Wilhelm-Church and the importance allotted Sonnenfeld in modern Judaism. Pic related.

Remove every Jew. Get the women first. Burn the bodies.

>shareblue
Yeah nah fuck off

Sage

Sorry, but I'm not superstitious - I don't believe in religion or angry sky gods or devil worshipers, or any of that 19th century crap.

Are you a superstitious person? Do you honestly believe that there is a "satan worshiping" cult trying to control the world? Maybe you need to sit down and honestly ask yourself some serious questions. Maybe it's time to grow up and put that silly historical WW2 flag away. We share the same goal - trying to secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

Not really an argument there, chap. You not believing in God may mean he does not exist, but you not believing in religion doesn't mean it does not exist. And for as long as this is what's written, we must assume that someone is practicing it. Especially now that our concerns would seem to sync up so neatly - it's rare that that happens, historically.

>But gradually I realized that Judaism is a religion, not a race
Judaism is a religion, jews however, are at best an ethnicity, at worst a reptilian race.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews#By_ethnicity
"In an ethnic sense, an Ashkenazi Jew is one whose ancestry can be traced to the Jews who settled in Central Europe. For roughly a thousand years, the Ashkenazim were a reproductively isolated population in Europe, despite living in many countries, with little inflow or outflow from migration, conversion, or intermarriage with other groups, including other Jews. "

"A 2006 study found Ashkenazi Jews to be a clear, homogeneous genetic subgroup. Strikingly, regardless of the place of origin, Ashkenazi Jews can be grouped in the same genetic cohort – that is, regardless of whether an Ashkenazi Jew's ancestors came from Poland, Russia, Hungary, Lithuania, or any other place with a historical Jewish population, they belong to the same ethnic group. The research demonstrates the endogamy of the Jewish population in Europe and lends further credence to the idea of Ashkenazi Jews as an ethnic group."

An albino negro is not a white man and neither is a jew. The jews belong in the Middle East, with the other semites.

youtube.com/watch?v=-EKxExrWdqY&list=PL3A7_Yiss16VlTDa8uawyU3BPrjmMJvRF

|
|>
|
|

You don't get it desu. The rich Jews, the ones who all need to die, don't see themselves as white. The Talmudists don't see goyim as equal. We wouldn't have a problem with them if they accepted whiteness, but most don't, so we won't accept them.
OP is a numbskull.

Who gives a fuck what you believe you stupid fucking kike, it is what they believe and any person that wasn't a shill knows the difference and wouldn't try to deflect with unrelated nonsense, were coming for you motherfuckers soon

Absolutely abhorrent post

>White supremacist who says Fuck the Nazis

Reminder that Breivik solved the problem of shills and teenagers shitposting on the internet better than anyone had done before him. Remember this any time you see terrible posts on Sup Forums - there's terrible antihumans behind them.

blah blah blah blah why are you posting here

stop replying people

sage

This is an interesting point about genetics and I will accept that. I've had my DNA done and I am a R1a with Norse subclades. I realize that Ashkenazi Jews have certain tell-tale subclades too. However, you could say other traditionally insular groups will also share subclades (if they have been around long enough to mutate them), such as Mormons and Jains. But the fact that Mormons and Jains might have certain distinct subclades doesn't mean they aren't basically European and Indian, respectively.

There is a big difference between Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews. One is European and the other is Arab. The only thing they share is their ancestors' religion. My ancestors were Christians, and that doesn't make me related to non-white Christians.

stupid fucking nigger
youtube.com/watch?v=LvZlikNSqac

I'm posting here because it is important to open the eyes of my fellow white nationalists. Most of my friends were skinheads growing up. So was I, for a while. Some of them had trouble accepting the fact that I was marrying a Jew and converting (in name only) to her family's religion. But they have come around and now see the world as I do. I hope they will in turn convince other white nationalists, and one day we can get rid of this ridiculous strain of antisemitism in our movement. We will be much stronger for it.

Do you think the ADL will give two shits about our movement if there weren't nutcases calling for Jewish genocide? We are creating our own worst enemies!

you aren't white motherfucker and kikes are getting the rope

Reported and saged

Sage

Real Jew here.

I can confirm listening to grand parents cackling about how they faked some documents to get the holocaust repayment / reparations out of Germany.

90%+ of us don't feel "American", I know I don't most of the time. I can typically better relate to niggers, arabs, mexicans and other shit skins.

Whites are much more hierarchical and mean when it comes to appearance and physical abilities. They also largely lack the ability to empathize with each other or other races.

I will admit that some niggers are just bad, nothing you can do with them except whip them to pick some cotton.

Yes, I know you guys built western civilization and that we are benefiting from it.

However, we would prefer it if we could hollow you guys out and put a more submissive race in like Indians and East Asians.

Arabs we could do without, but they have been great for Israel in terms of getting the west more involved with the building of Greater Israel. And we will wipe them out when we are done with them. They are actually just as susceptible to vice than whites, if not more so.

Anyhow, yeah, there is no

"getting along"

With us. We are like roaches who will craw out from under our rocks while you all die in a nuclear winter.

so you're telling me that people could fake US census documents and pass it as one hundred percent true?

>They also largely lack the ability to empathize with each other or other races.

Says a Jew you can't fucking be serious

you get the oven too

This guy gets it. It's almost as if we won't even have to push this one in.

>However, we would prefer it if we could >hollow you guys out and put a more submissive race in like Indians and East Asians.

kek you low level kikes are the biggest useful idiots of all you have no idea what the people up top are planning and they consist of kikes and whites. They use your Jew identity to get you to do their bidding but top kek make no mistake you will share the same fate as the rest of us, and if I were you I would stop being a Jew are start being a human, these are some sick fucking people and you are just a fool drinking the kool aid sewing the seeds of your own demise

No. Jews are not white, jews themselves have made that perfectly clear and I can gather mountains of evidence.
>However, you could say other traditionally insular groups will also share subclades (if they have been around long enough to mutate them), such as Mormons and Jains. But the fact that Mormons and Jains might have certain distinct subclades doesn't mean they aren't basically European and Indian, respectively.
Mormons and Janis MIGHT have. Do they or do they not?
If ashkenazi jews are basically european, then why did they want Israel in the middle-east? Why do jews claim they have a genetic connection to the jewish people that left Israel 2000 years ago? I don't know any europeans who wants that soil, only jews. And finally, if jews are european, which country in Europe do they come from?
Jews are not europeans.

youtube.com/watch?v=IQgzldZDH2U

>Italians and Slavs white
lel that's where i stopped reading

high caste whites do not match the description you just gave

They will turn your dumb ass into a trasnsgeneic transsexual idol worshiping slave too in the end, kek

They didn't have to present much, if im not mistaken all they had was a UK passport with a German stamp in it.

Anyway, it is very easy to forge most things, especially back then. Not to mention the agency / organizations that were in charge of handing out the reparations were all Jewish, by demand of the Allies.

It was difficult to be turned down from what what my family has told me.

I'm starting to believe that those in our movement who call for the genocide of Jews are agent provocateurs. They are mudskins and antifas who want to weaken us.

Despite being bannished from every state in history your ilk has infected, we're the ones who need to change? You can fuck right off Yankel, go back to killing palastinian children or inflicting hoards of rapists on europe and her colonies to further white genocide. My ancestors fought you and so will my descendants. DEUS VULT

No. Jews are just universally hated.

I looked.

>Marries Jew
>still thinks his white

kys, traitor.

this

this can only end one way, the complete annihilation of the Jewish race

and TOP KEK @ thinking asians are more submissive, Buddhists are your biggest obstacle

>Judaism is a religion, jews however, are at best an ethnicity, at worst a reptilian race.
kek

We'll I'm a pretty rich BurgerKike and I sure consider myself white. I happen to like muh YT's and I'm a pretty big fan of general whiteness.

The problem I see is too often there is this bizarre mythical idea that all us kikes are the same. Half my family voted for the god emperor and the other half won't even talk to those of us that did. Man, I fucking hate a significant number (probably more that half) of all the kikes I've ever met. The slavish devotion to outmoded liberalism and degenerate progressivism combined with absurd cognitive dissonance driven hypocrisy (don't get me started on that bullshit) is enough to totally make me understand why others would hate us.

Most importantly, I don't blame people for reacting the way they do. We do, to a large extent, deserve the stereotyping we receive. Op wants white supremacists to stop being anti-Semitic, I don't. Partly because I see them as the enemy of my enemy (believe it or not, I view the globalist progressive kike as dangerous to society as they likely do), but also because I think it's okay for them to feel the way they do. That they might want to gas me is my problem to sort out, I don't need some intervention from a white-knight (I've got the second amendment for that).

>whiter than Slavs
In what way? Surely not physically as Slavs tend to be quite pale.
Also you can fuck off with your new worlder "white" meme mutt

>you low level kikes are the biggest useful idiots

They will turn your dumb ass into a trasnsgeneic transsexual idol worshiping slave too in the end, kek

That is where your argument kind of loosing meaning for the Jew. We hate whites on our own, you are the only people who encourage our hate.

I legitimately have had nothing but negative experiences with Aryans and Anglos.

The girls wouldn't date me when I was too nice to them. They only like it when I'm an incredible ass.

The guys picked on me, roughed me up, made me feel out cast for having super curly hair.

The Curly hair humiliation is what sticks with me the most, they chanted stuff like "Curly Sue" and "It looks like Pat, what is it?". Later in life I had a private university tell me that my hair was too messy and not "neat and kempt" as the dress code orders.

It was a very expensive hair cut from someone who went to some fancy school. I was really trying to be "white", I wanted to fit in and be part of your group.

My only real crime was looking Jewish.

And the list just goes on and on.

Jews build up a sort of animosity / venom from repeatedly being thrown out of white social circles.

I suppose one could argue that very ugly or fat whites have it just as hard, however they typically find them on our side more often than not.

In the end, if there is some "Evil League of Evil" that wants to kill me and is using my hate of whites to ruin the world, I honestly couldn't care all that much.

It only makes them just as bad as the whites that made feel like an outcast after trying to fit their ridiculous social standards and criteria.

This guy gets it see Welcome home mate, these people are the greatest threat humanity has ever known, and they want to take us all down. I don't care what your blood or ethnicity is, I fight with and for those that will oppose these satanic psychopaths

They got him...

Sephardi and Ashkenazi Jews cluster genetically.

this is so obvious that it is hilarious

There's no honor in killing women

White Nationalism would be so much further ahead if all the anti-Semites on this (and IRL!) focused their energy on the mud races.

YES, I'm including Sephardi Jews as mud races. I'm not advocating giving a pass to anyone who is Jewish - only the white Jews of European background, who are not superstitiously religious, and who embrace our ideals of white nationalism.

LOOK AT THE US PRESIDENT. President Trump is the first US president in generations who is promoting white nationalist values. Do you think he would be able to do so if he was vilifying the powerful and influential white demographic who happen to be descended from European Jews?

My children will be Nordic in name, appearance, and blood. My fiance's family has wealth and power. We will raise our children to be the movement's leaders. Let us come together for a glorious victory!

>I legitimately have had nothing but negative experiences with Aryans and Anglos.
>The girls wouldn't date me when I was too nice to them. They only like it when I'm an incredible ass.
>The guys picked on me, roughed me up, made me feel out cast for having super curly hair.
>The Curly hair humiliation is what sticks with me the most, they chanted stuff like "Curly Sue" and "It looks like Pat, what is it?". Later in life I had a private university tell me that my hair was too messy and not "neat and kempt" as the dress code orders.
>It was a very expensive hair cut from someone who went to some fancy school. I was really trying to be "white", I wanted to fit in and be part of your group.
>My only real crime was looking Jewish.

Well I am sorry for what you experienced I really am, but everyone experiences this growing up you internalized this with your Jewishness when most people probably didn't even know or cared that were a Jew.

But again you are playing right into their hands, I wrote a book about this mate and I promise you, you have no idea what these sick people are planning. I am no conspiratard and no ones fool, in fact I am a Buddhist and scientist and former college professor. These people don't care about you or the fact that you are a Jew other than they know they can use you as a tool of division to do their bidding. These people are literal satan worshipers and when they get consolidated power their loyalties go to others in the Mason/Illuminati not ethnic Jews. They basically want a return to ancient civilization of worshiping the god king pharoahs, and human sacrifice, they do this shit all the time right out in the open man. They are sick pedo, occultists that rape and torture kids. You don't want to be a part of that, in your heart don't let them divide you from your fellow man, follow what is in your heart not hatred. I promise you everything I am telling you I can prove beyond any doubt

Hang yourself OP

and Sage

Watch brother nathaniel videos on youtube he is a jew converted to Christianity hear it from your man. These people use your people Jews and whites, you are their foot soldiers but they are in fact occultist psychopaths

fuck off jew

Agreed op, we must honor the fallen 6 million

>Please goyim, you're supposed to be at the throats of the niggers, muslims, women, trannies, politicians, academics, and homosexuals, and they are supposed to be at your throats too.
>NO, NOT ME. NOOO. I ONLY PLAYED IDENTITY POLITICS TO FIT IN, I NEVER KNEW IT WAS A TWO WAY STREET. GOYIM, PLEASE, PLEASE STOP POINTING OUR IDENTITY OUT EVERY-TIME WE BAIT THE RACES, PLEASE, YOU'RE GOING TO GET US PERSECUTED AGAIN. GOYIM NOOO, THIS WAS TOTALLY UNPROVOKED, I AM A VICTIM HERE.

JIDF is getting shittier.Your tactics are useless on the internet. Appeals to emotion are flacid and easily countered with a archived pics of your D&C racebaiting.
Discrediting cannot be done, when you know nothing about the posters.
There is no such thing as shame, on the internet.

The golden rule of Sup Forums, is that it's a fair playing field and most dirty tactics of debate become as useless as your foreskin.

Chaim, fuck off mate.

Hey if you are serious, it's all good man, I have nothing against a Jew because of their race, it is their ideology. They are masters of deceipt though so it would take a lot for one to win my trust, but if I feel I can trust them I don't care what their race is they are my brother, this a fight between good and evil, freedom and bondage, and race means shit in this war. I am a Buddhist, but I would tell most of you to read your bible, it tells you what you need to do

Jews mass posting tonight, hilarious!

>The Jews I know are whiter than Italians and Slavs.
>I will be a Jewish white nationalist.
>I want to call upon all my fellow white nationalists... lets come together and drive out the anti-Semites from our movement.

Kill yourself you kikeshit low IQ faggot. Never compare Italian or Slavs to your slimy, disgusting, rodent kind.

Read mein kampf, the JQ ultimately boils down to race. They are literal subhumans.

Holy fucking shit. One kike to another, I can't wait to see you hanging from a fucking tree.

You know, those same Anglos you hate have been willing to fight for you and accept you into their culture and civilization.

Basically your entire issue comes down to feeling like a pathetic stereotypical self-loathing Jewish piece of shit, so like so many of our people, you go right for that pathetic collective ideology because you think the group will offset your own vile weakness.

You're fucking disgusting.

Kikes are the reason for multi culti, SJWism, LGBTQABCD, feminism, etc etc. Many jews are good people. But the first sentence remains a fact. Kill yourself.

I have read mein kampf and all these other books too

The International Jew, Mein Kampf, World At The Crossroads, The Trail Of The Serpent, The Secret Powers Behind Revolution, 200 Years Together

and I even wrote a book about the JQ but the JQ is not only about Jews. It is the secret society occultists, they just hide behind the Jews as I already said the Jews are the biggest useful idiots of all.

You should try reading the Dhammapda.

The people at the top are not just Jews and they are all in on it together and the Jews will have no better outcome than any of the rest of us if they accomplish what they are trying to accomplish. I fight with men for righteousness against tyranny and evil, someones races means nothing to me. That doesn't mean I am naive about the vast majority of Jews being the enemy, same as communists but they can be fixed. It's the occultists running shit that are the enemy to all of us

this

good men need to fight evil men, if you care who someones parents are or what they look like, then they have done their job well. Because this is a fight between good and evil and it is about to heat up really quick so I would choose my side very carefully, because probably half the population will die when it begins

The people at the top aren't all Jews but the Jews run the show. They're the only ones you aren't allowed to criticize in public. I'll read the book you mentioned.

There's also no honor in poisoning wells, eating children, keeping slaves, committing human sacrifice and flooding the developed world with bargain-bin chimpanzees, but look at who calls the shots today. So again, get the women first.

>everyone experiences this growing up you internalized this with your Jewishness when most people probably didn't even know or cared that were a Jew.

I will agree with you here. I don't think they knew I was a jew. How could a child bullying another child know that sort of thing?

Which almost makes it more reprehensible!

Whites instinctually ridicule and hate people who don't fit into a idealized image of what a true Anglo / Aryan would look like.

You are just as un-empathetic to yourself as you are towards us.

However this could also be said for Asians, Niggers and Arabs.

However the sin of the white man is they are actually able to resist our attempts to reform the world.

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

Yes I agree 100%. They have been the ones that have carried the Kabbalistic occult teachings into the modern day. But again the majority of their occulists colleagues and followers are white and the Jews are just convenient useful idiots. They can use the Zohar and Talmud and Jews collective racial ideology to easily manipulate them .They can convince them to destroy western civilization because of the reasons goofy kike said a minute ago, to make a more submissive population blah blah blah, but that is not thei true intent and they aren't doing for Jews. They are doing it for power, and those that will have the power are the mason/Illuminati not Jews because they are Jews, like Jews are being led to believe. They just use this religion as form of control over the Jews to help them destroy the west. Not because we are white, but because we are powerful and wealthy. We are the only ones that can stop them and fight back. If white civilization falls the rest of the world will be easy for them to make submit.

>Nobody sees the peaceful deletion of white people and the peaceful invasion of europe

>Whites instinctually ridicule and hate people who don't fit into a idealized image of what a true Anglo / Aryan would look like.
>You are just as un-empathetic to yourself as you are towards us.

I am a Buddhist love and compassion rule all my choices and actions. You are stereotyping things that don't exist. All people do these things that are not following the true Dharma and it is mostly due to the work of your people no one else, they actively promote and create this for a purpose.

>However the sin of the white man is they are actually able to resist our attempts to reform the world.

for now, and if we are gone the Jews will be next along with everyone else

>I am a Buddhist love and compassion rule all my choices and actions

We are very lovingly and peacefully letting you kill yourselves off with GMO products, various industrial wastes we pass off as food, and other cancer causing agents like cigarets and "lol weed man". And in the end it is basically your choice as a race to have voted for our products with your dollars!

I'm glad to see you've shaken off Christianity and have embraced our multicultural agenda, you are an ideal "white person" to us.

Buddhists are your greatest enemy. Your rabbis arguments are flawed Asians are in fact the most intelligent and enlightened race, the Buddha was Indian and mot Buddhists are Chinese and Japanese.

You cannot accomplish what you are trying to accomplish, the best laid plans of mice and men and all. It will only end in the destruction of your people. You all are 0 for 348, and 349 will be the end for you I am afraid. You can only win at a rigged game as long as people don't it's rigged. The jig is up, and judgement is coming

Buddhists can never be fooled like other religions, we only seek truth and see the world for what it is. Kikery mind games will not work on us nor corruption with offers of money or fame. We are steadfast the bearers of humanity's greatest virtues and we are also the most disciplined, we will do what needs to be done when Buddhists mobilize they will be focused and will not hesitate to do what needs to be done to destroy evil

>We are very lovingly and peacefully letting you kill yourselves

It will be you and your demonic brethren that will see the rope in the end desu, it is inevitable

>Buddhists are your greatest enemy. Your rabbis arguments are flawed Asians are in fact the most intelligent and enlightened race, the Buddha was Indian and mot Buddhists are Chinese and Japanese.

When was the last time the Buddhist came and killed us in one of their crusades?! Never.

The westernized Buddhism in particular is basically a way of making your self calm and docile, making you more susceptible to changes even when they are not in your best interest.

>Buddhists can never be fooled like other religions
We don't need to fool you. Buddhist have low to no self preservation instincts.

The only time a Asian Buddhist has violently resist was in the case of Muslims!

And muslims are basically wild dogs that need to be put down.

However, we have fueled white hate and white guilt so much over the years, most whites are willing to let us put them down peacefully!

Everything is proceeding according to our design.

this is the biggest jewish shill thread ive ever seen

>When was the last time the Buddhist came and killed us in one of their crusades?! Never.

Samurai were Buddhists desu and there have been warrior monks. This was my entire point, when the Buddhists strike, it will be swift and unflinching because a Buddhist has no real interest in the realm of men only so far as to alleviate suffering. When Buddhists learn the Jews are the source of suffering and realize the most compassionate thing a person can do for mankind is to destroy the kikes. Well believe what you want desu. I have only been a Buddhist for 20 years what would I know

Sade
delete

You are not a man desu you are a demon and you will be treated as such. TOP KEK @ our design. You are insignificant taking pride in the work of others, you will fall for your pride and your demonic nature

lol ur funny

lel what a well timed post trying to round up support for the latest round of attacks on palestine

mazel tov

>or any of that 19th century crap

heh

Holy shit you managed to shill race mixing, (((fellow White people))). "x is not White, "when did you grow out x", "Jew isn't a race" in one post

Really optimizing the shilling process nowadays

>when the Buddhists strike, it will be swift and unflinching
Like it was in WW2 against US lead occupation? Or maybe how it was when they were rounded up and shot by the Chinese Communist?

You give yourself far too much credit.

The samurai would of been a very formidable foe on a battle field, however us Jews would never take to a battle field when we can let the Goyim fight it for us.

>a Buddhist has no real interest in the realm of men only so far as to alleviate suffering

We don't cause any direct suffering, we just provide the Goyim with the means to destroy themselves.

> I have only been a Buddhist for 20 years what would I know

It always brings a smile to my face when I hear that we have killed Christ again in the heart of a Goyim.

It will be bitter sweet end when there are no Christians left to steal their make-believe friends from.

Your post convinced me that hating Jews is the right thing