Xir has a point you know

Xir has a point you know

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5178031/
nypost.com/2016/06/09/science-says-liberal-beliefs-are-linked-to-pyschotic-traits/
gallup.com/poll/102943/republicans-report-much-better-mental-health-than-others.aspx
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/11/liberals-not-conservatives-more-likely-possess-psy/
dsm.psychiatryonline.org/doi/full/10.1176/appi.books.9780890425596.dsm14
cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/johns-hopkins-psychiatrist-transgender-mental-disorder-sex-change
scientificamerican.com/article/an-epidemic-of-false-claims/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No he fucking doesnt, even if you don't count transgenderism as a mental illness (which Im pretty sure science did, until very recently)

>show scientific journal
>gets liberalized
>how about now, show me a scientific journal

Maybe the fucking suicide rate?

Maybe the fucking fact that cutting off your body parts and proclaiming to be things you're not isn't normal?

Holy fucking shit what reality am I in right now.

was openly called mental illness for decades until kikes subverted medicine

Suicide rate speaks for its own.

Suicide rate for trannies increases every year. Stfu you faggot bigot bitch.

How about the DSM V

>Science confirms two genders
/thread

if there is nothing wrong with them, they do not require surgery

underrated post

So is being a military veteran a mental illness?

PTSD is, yes.

Nice tits.

Cite source on post-transition suicides please.

SAUCE

you don't need a study to know when someone is mentally ill if they plan on mutilating themselves and giving up on their capacity for reproduction....

also becoming a factor of financial growth for big pharma without even realizing you are being manipulated to generate growth, is a big give away. Don't get me wrong there is some people with legit reason for sex transition... botched circumcision or malformation to name a few... are legit reason. Believing you were born in the wrong body isn't.

Not being able to resist non-biological urges is a mental disease

>link between mental illness and transgender individuals
Very poor question. Mental illness is arbitrarily defined by what the thresholds that we set that define being ill. Person has X symptom at Y level, therefore we declare that he is mentally ill. You don't prove mental illness, rather you prove that a symptom is past a certain point, thereby suggesting that there is mental illness. Rather, a better question would be asking the symptoms that transgender individuals exhibit that are significantly different from non-transgenders. The obvious one is suicide rate.

There is no link, they are one in the same. That's like saying "link between apples and fruits"

Google "transgender mental illness" and then get back to me.

>someone feels they were born looking differently from how they really feel inside
>for example, despite being born with two healthy legs, they feel like they should have been born with one and desire to have the other amputated
>this causes them anxiety, insecurity, depression, and overall distress and mental instability
>"That's Body Integrity Identity Disorder! These people are mentally ill!"

>someone feels they were born looking differently from how they really feel inside
>for example, despite being born a man, they feel like they should have been born a woman and desire to have their testicles amputated and their penis inverted
>this causes them anxiety, insecurity, depression, and overall distress and mental instability
>That's perfectly normal! How dare you call these people mentally ill!"

Do you think liberals ever get tired of being walking contradictions and hypocrites?

Well gender disphoria is itself a mental illness.

>deploy all post op mtf trannies to the desert
>front lines
>pinned down by hajis for two days, no meds
>can't dilate my fake vagina for the 4 hours it needs so it doesn't close
>can't scoop out the hairball growing in my fake vagina since they inverted my nutsack but didn't remove the hair follicles
>fake vagina wound closes
>can't stop itching my gi Joe smooth privates
>die painfully

Please god.

Bingo

>Be leftist
>Demand multi-decade multi-billion dollar study any time someone comes at me with facts I don't like
>Refuse to provide any evidence of my own and submit muh feels as facts
>look like a fucking retard

What if the apple identifies as a vegetable?

>The suicide attempt rate among transgender persons ranges from 32% to 50% across the countries

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5178031/

Literally took me 2 seconds to google faggot

Imagine stopping to salute an officer and having to address it as xir

Holy fuck can none of you losers even cite ONE article on the topic?

Or back any of the suicide figures you purport?

Because you are asking me to be a brain dead moron and take you at your word with no proof otherwise, and smart people would be right to call you out

See
Please deploy, I want your fake vagina to mold over with a grenade shoved up it.

It doesn't really matter since the military ban on trannys has nothing to do with mental illness. It's about perception. Your military looks like a joke to your enemies if you let men in dresses represent it. Women shouldn't serve in the military either, let alone men who pretend to be women.

>join military for free tranny meds
>get handed a 400mg Tylenol
well at least you get 3 squares and all the rip-its you can drink.

I couldn't imagine. Gonna user in another thread had a great post:

What? I thought gender disphoria or whatever's it's called was considered a real thing, even by trannies?

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5178031/

>The suicide attempt rate among transgender persons ranges from 32% to 50% across the countries.

Eat shit

>no reply

>Do you think liberals ever get tired of being walking contradictions and hypocrites?

At this point they are either totally oblivious to their hypocrisy or they get their jollies from it

As usual

>135072679
read the thread dipshit its already been cited 2 posts above yours

>gay man wants to change himself to straight via Dr Pence's admittedly unproven, but at worst just uncomfortable zap-therapy
>liberals outraged, want it banned immediately
>man wants change himself woman, by permanently and irreversibly mutilating his genitals and endocrine system
>not only tolerated, but actually championed by the left
"No" was the answer to your question by the way

B I 32GG

The other question is, why do liberals want transniggers to die in a war? I thought they tolerated them.

Nope. Still considered a mental disorder in the DSM. It was moved out of the psychotic category.

You sunk xis battleship.

Xe is right. Tranny faggotry is NOT A MENTAL ILLNESS: It's a RETARDED FAD, like emos or hipster fashion. What a (((coincidence))) that the number of trannies shoot up by millions when the liberal kike media made it trendy eh?

source

No it's a mental illness. Trump was correct for not wanting mentally ill people in wars

I think an easier comparison is with anorexics. Should we give women tax-payer funded liposuction so they can achieve their ideal skeletal weight?

>muh Jews

Dude stop.

T-the DSM?

This

There is not link, it's just is

A lot of major psych doctors in the science world have talked about the dangers of embracing the self destructive mental disorder.

None of your faggot lefty site will publish shit though. They would rather show Lena Dunham tweets about fucking kids and blumph being a biggot.

WHO ICD10 F64 please google it. Gender identity disorder is classified as a mental illness by the liberal world health organization.

They are BTFO by their own kike organiation

Duke University study good enough?

nypost.com/2016/06/09/science-says-liberal-beliefs-are-linked-to-pyschotic-traits/

gallup.com/poll/102943/republicans-report-much-better-mental-health-than-others.aspx

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/11/liberals-not-conservatives-more-likely-possess-psy/

It is not science that decides what is an illness.

tweet it this source please

a source for ease of access. I'm on my phone.

Yeah the high rates of suicide be damned....

>implying Jews aren't the reason for all things good going to shit.

shut up user . its a self cleaning system. set it and forget it

liberals cant into logic. they dont realize they lose faggy supporters over time

They are not, you're just dumb.

This.

dsm.psychiatryonline.org/doi/full/10.1176/appi.books.9780890425596.dsm14
Get a degree in psychiatry/psychology for full access to the article.

You need to take the red pill user.

Here we go with the red pill! It's not true! You're taking the bluepill. I'm the red pilled one you garbage human, low iq animal.

I mean he is Canadian, But i don't think he's a nigger

No you're right, it's the implication that you can increase the birth rare of your tribe and that human are a social specie and that the main purpose of life is to spread your genes.

You're fucked in the head if you can't do that sorry.
From a very objective point of view.

There is a 100% link between mental illness and transgenderism.

>Maybe the fucking fact that cutting off your body parts and proclaiming to be things you're not isn't normal?
More or less this, if such brutal self mutilation isn't considered mental illness, then what can be? In fact it really deserves a more severe category of its own in that sense. People with depression and anxiety don't go around cutting off their limbs and expecting people to applaud them for it.

cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/johns-hopkins-psychiatrist-transgender-mental-disorder-sex-change

If anyone kills themselves they're clearly mentally disturbed.

>mental illness

Major Depressive Disorder, which is characterized by at least two weeks of low mood that is present across most situations, is considered a mental disorder, but perceiving yourself to be the opposite sex to the point that you want to remove your genitals is not.

>THIS LEG ISN'T MINE!
Illness.
>THIS PENIS ISN'T MINE!
???????
protip.. it's illness.

nice digits. Absolutely correct - it's been linked in scientific literature for 100 years, until recently, for some reason. Unrelated link: scientificamerican.com/article/an-epidemic-of-false-claims/

I couldn't join because I have screws in my knee. They could have reasonably accommodated me with a personal helicopter crew and a Huey so my knee wouldn't be an issue, but they chose bigotry instead.