At 9:45PM EST The United States of America will launch tomahawk missiles at North Korean nuclear silos as well as other...

At 9:45PM EST The United States of America will launch tomahawk missiles at North Korean nuclear silos as well as other strategic locations, in collaboration China will begin to move ground troops southwards into North Korea.

silos fk off larp

If you keep posting this every day, then one day it will inevitably happen. Genius.

Get a load of this LARPing faggot. Wtf is this blue screen. user better give me some confirmation except the blue screen of death, or maybe thats What is means? Blue screen of "death".

At least get it fucking right if you're going to larp. It's EDT we are operating under now, fag.

Fuck off larp

Let me upboat that

As if a leaf would know this.

if only.

Why is Trump so Jewish

We may lose California, but it is for the greater good.

>propelling babylon on the rust belt

Sky King codes or gtfo

Ive been counting. This is your 9th time doing this. Can someone help me out with this math, I'm not too good with numbers. Whats 0/9? Is that good or bad?

The norks would have to build nuclear silos first.

ok leaf

i will return in 1 hour to laugh at you

Fake and gay.

Fake and gay.

Are most leafs sadomasochistic? Why do you enjoy everyone fucking hating you? Fucking jump already. Duuurrr. tomaherk... Duuuurrrr, strategic locations. like ummmm durrr the 20,000 guns ready to fire on Seoul.

>PNG
Yeah, I'm not opening that.

Uptrumpft

A negative of OPs picture. He might be onto something here.

Herro

I'd rather have a russia-dnc collusion revelation

30 minutes til good time?