Is the golden one really glorious and good for the cause what does Sup Forums think of him?

is the golden one really glorious and good for the cause what does Sup Forums think of him?

Childless hedonist, who promotes bodybuilding to white people instead of having children. Over glorifies himself. Isn't intellectual in the slightest. Cringe humor. Don't get me wrong, I'd take him over most youtube channels, and I am subscribed, but there's a lot of bad things about his channel.

>Childless
Check
>Bodybuilding instead of having children
Are the two unrelated?
>Over glorifies himself
Check.
>Cringe humor
Yep.
>I'd take him over most youtube channels
And yep.

Don't forget that he's started a clothing company, effectively cashing in on your/mine/our/his political beliefs.

I definitely agree that he's not perfect but I don't think hedonist is the right word for someone as straight edge as he is

this and russian worship is probably the worst qualities of pol. I hate that you faggots call him the golden one, what a faggity fag fag name. Fuck you and fuck Russians too.

Flat forehead, like a female. That could be a tranny jacked up on hormones. Has science gone too far?

If you had to choose between body building and having many sons, you should choose having many sons. Children cost money, time, and energy. Eat healthy, get exercise, but don't be a body builder when you have to choose between your family and your 'aesthetics'. I think he chooses the latter.

>Constantly talks about how narcissistic he is
>Is proud of it
>Never tries to be less narcissistic
>Refers to himself as a GOD
>Has a feminine face
>Pig nose
>Sounds gay and looks gay because hes a swede
>Actually is gay
>Cringe level is off the charts

He's kind of a retard but at the very least he is encouraging European men to get strong and have a sense of identity.

This is true. Bodybuilding especially takes up a good deal of time. I know of very few women who stick with bodybuilders who aren't already ones themselves....

I should say, though, that fitness ought to be a staple of the Right, and the Golden One helps to inspire many towards that. My thought on him has always been that he is a sort of caricature of Sup Forums. He's a disproportionate representative, maybe, but that doesn't preclude him from inspiring people from bettering themselves.

If he had children, would you like him better?

this

this post best post

Which cause? You say that like Sup Forums is one mind.

>it isn't.

He is his own man, showing and encouraging the classic fitness who was praised by the superior Greeks themselves. Not having childs is not an issue if you think that a man can easily marry a 16 yo virgin if you have the money and aesthetics.

With that being said, he looks somehow retarded, but that's it.

The body building is admirable, but he needs to serve his nation. He's a pseudo-strong man who has never put his life on the line in the military. He poses as a leader, but he has led no one through any physical danger nor does he own any company of substantial wealth.

What good is strength if it is not tested?

He poses and flexes and wears a sport coat, and then.....?

And the whole paganism shit will get him no where fast if he actually wants to be taken seriously. It is not interpreted as a being a warrior viking. It's interpreted as being weird and in the extreme minority.

He's not perfect but he's worth more than most of the people on Sup Forums.

However, I do agree the narcissistic nonsense he does in almost every video is unacceptable degeneracy.

This is the same beta cuck whose girlfriend dumped him because he kept putting her on the piedestal and calling her "my fair little lady".

This is the same bitch boy who said he has been natural his entire life and anyone who uses anabolic steroids is a degenerate, but later in the same video said he will use anabolic steroids when he reaches his natural limit.

This is the same mongoloid who said that anyone who ever tries weed deserves to get shot in the head, but then said he has tried weed a couple of times but didn't like it.

This is the same gerbil who said he would be walking around the beaches of Sweden during the summer and protect Swedish women from immigrant rapists, but then made a video saying he couldn't do it because none of his friends wanted to accompany him and he was too afraid to do it alone.

This is the same gyno-titted cum guzzler who said all women should learn self-defence, but shouldn't learn how to fight because they "would use it wrongly" under mental pressure.

This is the same tit-twitching monkey who said that any man who has sex with a woman from a different ethnicity is a traitor, but moved to Ireland for a girl he met playing World of Warcraft.

This is the same donkey-man that said that all animals should be treated like humans, but then said that vegans are retarded for treating animals like humans.

This is the same live action role-player who said that any man who masturbates or has sex out of wedlock should be thrown off a cliff, but then said he’s had sex with many women.

This is the same fetal alcohol syndrome having ogre-faced gibbon that said he was bullied into depression by Muslim immigrants when he was a kid, but then said that no one ever dared to bully him in his next video.

If you need this guy to tell you what to believe and think, and you look up to him you are the same type of half-brained cunt that watches The big bang theory because the laugh track lets them know what's funny.

that's what he identifies as you bigot

bodybuilding is literally fag-tier. not memeing. Why would a straight man care that much about the minutiae of his physique? Just get strong and the aesthetics will follow

what's wrong with his face

I think that's just what swedes look like on those rare occasions they choose to remain male

kek

>Who has never put his life on the line

Wrong, there. He served a tour.

My sides.

Very glorious and good for the cause. He needs to fucking settle down and start pumping out little blond demi-gods, though.

>constantly talks about how narcissistic he is
>is proud of it
>never tries to be less narcissistic
>refers to himself as a GOD
Who cares? Better than being a socially awkward Fin who shitposts on Sup Forums all day
>has a feminine face
>pig nose
>sounds gay and looks gay because hes a swede
>actually is gay
If anyone sounds like a faggot it's you. You're physically examining him more than he does himself.
>cringe level is off the charts
No more than your entire post

>Who cares?
A literal cuck response.

>Who cares if hes gay :D?
>Who cares if they race mix :D
>Who cares if he's jewish? :D
>Who cares if he tells people to ebtter themselves and improve themselves while he doesnt try to get rid of his own narcissistic homosexuality

Shitposting aside he names the jew which is more than any of these other eceleb cuckolds do

>Narcissism is as bad as racemixing

Yeah, nah. False equivalence. It's tongue-in-cheek anyway. Survive the Jive is a normal, sensible dude and he is good friends with the Golden One, that means his narcissism can't be that bad.

Does his face have osteoarthritis?

>If he had children, would you like him better?

Yes. If he had at least 3 children, I would have a lot more respect for him. That goes for Millenial Woes, Tara McCarthy, Pale Hominid, and whoever else. But they're all childless. Just saying that makes me angry. Childless LARPers and fame seekers? That's what our movement can muster up? Nationalism without natalism is useless in the end. Demographics are destiny. It's pathetic.

steroid abusing pug faced faggot larper kiketube 'personality'

>what is a 'screen persona'?

I see nothing wrong with bodybuilding as a hobby. He aims for and achieves the aesthetics he desires for his body through dedication and discipline, what do you have, McBurgerking American?

And all you losers who bring up not having kids as a negative for 'e-celebs'... our struggle has only recently hit the spotlight for a lot of people, you cant expect people to suddenly spawn a spouse, three kids and a white picket fence overnight.
You still need to be choosy with your partner, and have stability. Not bang out kiddies like a welfare-nigger. It's a slow process, the point is that it gets started earlier.

There are no arguments against the golden one's message, unless you are actively advocating for degeneracy. Fuck off marxist shills.

Good man.

Some of these people have been in the game for far longer than many of us have. There is no excuse. By the time you spent however many hours and dollars trying to look like a rock, you could have just gotten strong and fit, and had many children. You don't need to be rich to have children. As long as you're of European stock, you're fine. I'm not as puritan as many of these stormfaggots are, but our fertility rates are abysmal, and we personally need to change that, not just whine about it. You can't be alt-right, fascist, traditionalist, nationalist, or whatever and not have children. That in and of itself is a contradiction. Varg may have many negative traits, but his family is not one of them. People pointing this out aren't 'marxists', just people who know where the end is if we don't begin having children.

There's a war coming, whether you like it or not. We need soldiers to carry on our names, to fight, and to win.

I think his mom shouldn't have gotten wasted in parties when she was pregnant with him, look at what happened to the guy's face.

I do want to see him and Varg fight while wearing some mount and blade cosplay for maximum LARPing potential.

he's a good man. especially for a swede. but he's not /ourguy/

roided up homo

the way he keeps putting women on pedestal is cringeworthy

He's a fucking faggot.
Stop listening to self-proclaimed prophets who will tell you anything you want to hear for your hard earned shekels. Have your own mind, your own thoughts. Don't be sheeps.

>hedonist
I don't think you know what that word means.

What makes you think that? What do YOU think it means? Sex, drugs, and alcohol? No. It's more than that. Body building is hedonistic. And I can tell you right now, he is doing steroids. There's no way someone can get that muscular without pouring hundreds upon hundreds of dollars on supplements, legal or not. His entire identity is based on his retarded wreck of a body. If he quit doing steroids, his body would get messed up. He does this because it makes him feel good, not because it IS good.

never skip face day

Hi /leftpol/.

I wish he would make more lifting videos

He never goes in depth on anything. He's probably incapable of doing so. So why not just make lifting vids?

Wow. You caught me. I guess a real white man should waste his time doing steroids and being an idiot instead of raising a family, protecting his people, and other secretly left-wing things.

nah get fucked retard

>What makes you think that? What do YOU think it means? Sex, drugs, and alcohol? No. It's more than that. Body building is hedonistic. And I can tell you right now, he is doing steroids.
You are so dumb

beta leftist detected

> This is the same beta cuck whose girlfriend dumped him because he kept putting her on the piedestal and calling her "my fair little lady".

Source?

>through dedication and discipline
and roids
>soldiers
you again, roid abusers make shit soldiers because they are fucked in the head (dysmorfophobia) - that's a hindrance not a bonus
also - shrinked balls

wow owned guess I'm totally wrong now

I think you misunderstood what I meant. I don't like or endorse roid users.

He's cool. Like him punching out some niggers.

>posting in a shareblue divide and conquer thread

>HEY GUYZ, DON'T YA HATE THAT NORMIES ARE GETTING RED PILLED???

>DON'T YA HATE THAT THE MAINSTREAM IS WAKING UP TO OUR SIDE???

>DON'T YA HATE NATIONALISM IS RISING???

>WE MIGHT ACTUALLY WIN OR SOMETHING!!!

>DOESN'T THAT SUCK???

>WE SHOULD STOP THIS!!!

>DON'T YOU AGREE???

Character assassination is when you try to make a person irrelevant because you destroyed the perception of their personality. You try to make it so nobody likes them anymore, so nobody listens to them anymore. You do it when you see that person as a threat.

You can spot it when there's clear spam about a certain person, and asking who benefits from that spam. e.g. Sup Forums doesn't benefit from abandoning Lauren Southern. She is starting thousands of normies down the redpill path.

Shareblue/antifa does benefit. This is a shareblue character assassination attempt, using stuff they think will get Sup Forums to hate her. Lying about her being jewish is one way. Calling her a slut/racemixer is another. Calling her a coward or weakling is another. etc. etc.

It's to shareblue's benefit if every alt-light and alt-right personality gets entirely discredited so Sup Forums no longer has any big voices on their side, and normies stop getting redpilled, which is why they do it.

You cunts are here to try to neutralize Sup Forums and the other places you brigade before the 2018 and 2020 elections with your retarded divide and conquer tactics.

All that means is that nationalism is going mainstream, something that should be encouraged at all levels, and it also means you commie pieces of shit are losing bigger than shit.

Die in a fire.

>Isn't intellectual in the slightest
Nigger, go be a fucking commie if you want limp wristed faggot """""intellectuals"""" in your movement.

you'r right, time to go to bed

Why be the weak intellectual, or the strong idiot, when you can be a strong intellectual?

Useful idiot tier. Nothing someone who already browses Sup Forums would get any benefit from. At least he's not detrimental like Rebel Media & co.

Good guy... only shills bash him.