Post YFW nothing happens tomorrow

Post YFW nothing happens tomorrow

Post YFW all the Sup Forumstards fell for another LARP

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https://www.svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/kalla-mojligt-att-regeringen-avgar-i-dag
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Honestly?

:/

Not even Kek can save you cucks

>post yfw the red-greens calls for an extra election and SD wins

all it takes is for trump to start tweeting about the awans and the prophecy shall be fulfilled

so i guess a shooting or isis attack will be used to keep the rope away

What's even supposed to happen tomorrow?

tomorrow will be the reckoning

A bunch of cretins who believed some LARPing pretend they were just playing along 4teh lulz

fuck

>translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https://www.svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/kalla-mojligt-att-regeringen-avgar-i-dag
HAPPENING

Are you trying to tell us something Kek?
I-is there going to be a happening tomorrow?

The OP from the "happening" thread is already prepping for another LOL thread, just like what happened with all the pre-election FBI shit.

Oh, yes, there will be absolutely nothing.

We won't be saved but we get happenings.

whats going to happen?

Kek has spoken.

Through happenings, we will move closer to saving ourselves

P R A I S E B E
R
A
I
S
E

B
E

I'm ready

Tomorrow THEY arrive.

what is happening or suposed to happen?

Sorry I've been working a lot and I'm out if the loop. What's supposed to happen tomorrow?

someone plz link this guy the WH user thread

*of

Go away, Thoth

He is here.

never understood what was going on

see

Guys I'm getting old, I can't keep up with the internet slang anymore. The fuck is a LARP? Call me a newfag because now that I asked this term will have existed since the dawn of time or something. Also it's not live action role play so don't be a smartass.

Actually, it is

Let the chaos begin tomorrow

It does stand for live action roleplay, you stupid fucking idiot.

What does it mean in the context of OP's post then? How can you fall for a live action role play?

fuck this we need indictments on the 27th, let them rain

OHHAHAHAHHAHAH
KEK SPEAKS

It stands for Long Armed Re-Play, it's referring to the stretch people like OP are assumed to be taking to try and "replay" happenings of the past and make it seem like more big things are happening currently. People who say it's "Live Action Roleplay" are either newfaggots or trolls getting a rise out of you.

by replying to a guy LARPing as a clueless old man.

this is extremely likely. if you look at the information that was leaked/released/whatever in the past 6 months and look at the timing of the widely reported terrorist attacks of the same time period it goes from plausible coincidence to downright obvious

blown the fuck out by kek
get rekt unbeliever

Nothin personnel kid

Personnel? You mean personal

my body is ready for daddy jimmie

Look at this newfag.

>MFW After Trumps election I sort of unironically believe in meme magic and Kek.

Show me your power.

It's not looking good guys

You need to lurk before posting

The moment you think its a LARP is the moment it actually happens.

ye with no faith shall not profit from thine glory

I spent a few months away from Sup Forums and I recently started lurking again. I can't imagine how many happening threads I missed in that time in which absolutely nothing happened.

soon

something is going to happen i can just feel it

>off by one
It's okay. It'll still happen

Lets get this straight tho

Already the wh user was right about trumps twitter dropping a bomb (trans ban) and thst there was going to be a small event (FUSION GPS getting caught with ties to Kremlin) Before tomorrow.

Hes 2/3.

Trolled

Lurk moar, newfags

You sirs are and idiot :(

God please let this one be real

this

I just don't care anymore. Why should I care? I can't change anything. I'm just a random guy in a huge country with no power to do anything outside of my sphere of influence. If it happens tomorrow, cool. If it doesn't, cool. I just don't care anymore. My life is nothing. If some Republicrats get arrested my life will still be nothing.
I'm going to church.

oh

Something big will happen tomorrow

oh no

If today was the 27th I would already be satisfied

You can make a difference, user. Stop being a fucking faggot.

Nice try Hymie but your number is up

wew lads, haven't seen the Lord of the Cosmic Void speak so clearly and btfo OP in a while

I'm just a fucking leaf, but even I can see we are reaching "Absolutely Happening" levels

oh yes

no trips makes OP fake and ghey
gross pic btw

>off by 1
>1
Kek wields the rake

>mfw

Something will happen..

China invades NK??

No. NK nukes Japan and invades SK.

Nothing can stop The Happening.

WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN?!

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

>LARP
That means live action roleplay you dolt. You can't LARP over the internet. The acronym you are looking for is RP.