BREAKING! CHESTER WAS MURDERED. HAPPENING!!

BREAKING! CHESTER WAS MURDERED. HAPPENING!!

Who had the motivation to do this

yournewswire.com/chester-bennington-murdered/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i4-N7QS9OS8
m.fb.com/photo.php?fbid=1534015826650376&id=100001259214988&set=a.538007242917911.1073741832.100001259214988&source=48&ref=bookmarks
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Podesta_(island)
archive.fo/BY5uk
mtv.com/news/1650398/hillary-clinton-chester-bennington-record-it-gets-better-videos/
archive.is/vf845
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He did.

I met him at a party once, and I tried to whisper that they were after him in to his ear.
>Turns out it was his stupid earring hole, he kind of had it coming.

guy with 6 kids who everyone said seemed happy? I dunno man maybe but what if not?

it was actually the things crawling in his skin

Nah, that was just all of the drugs.

Podesta and Company.

The pedos were surely behind this

>not having an ear in your hole
>2017

the pedophiles will all burn.... not hang... burn

So, he was sexually abused during his childhood and looks like Molesta's son ?

HOLYSHIT.

>when you kill your clone so you can transplant your head on to a younger body.

Nah, he wore glasses. He's the earhole intellectual. How could someone so mentally balanced kill themselves?
>We will never know

holy shit MY news wire? i guess it must be true

>seemed happy
he kept complaining about life on media outlets

kek

well now hes got nothing to complain about

yung podesta doe

>yournewswire
he was probably murdered but thats a shit source

Podesta needed his clones organs

YAHHHHH

IM SO SLEEPY ANYONE ELSE SLEEPY ??

WE SHOULD JUST SLEEP THIS ONE OUT GUYS

Very suspicious. Was he killed because Podesta was in need of some new organs?

where have I seen this triangular spiral symbol before???

jog my memory pol

Shareblue will try to slide this. Linkin Parkgate is big news.

so how likely is it that this isnt bullshit? any other sources for the murderinvestigation?

>who everyone said seemed happy

They almost always say that about suiciders.

>this isnt bullshit

TRUMP CURSE

holy shit we're in the mother fucking almond Olympics

people are retarded as fuck ITT

youtube.com/watch?v=i4-N7QS9OS8

I saw Chester at a grocery store in Los Angeles a year ago. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Trump with potential to move up to Washington/Lincoln levels tomorrow. Haymakers, POTUS. Haymakers.

im all about this hybrid theory but "breaking" hardly applies to a 5 day old article. this is literally nothing new. come with something new and then u can use the term "breaking"

>yournewswire
>no archive
Kill yourself.

How are Korn and The Offspring doing?
>Since we're so worried about musicians from the '90s

or was it ryan gosling?

Who cares?

Gotta keep 'em separated.

>not one piece of evidence
>anonymous police """"""""""sources""""""""""

Chester is just another victim of the Clinton Body Count.

>tfw you realize all your '90s bands are old men

Checked. Not bullshit

how long before chris keene is dead?

Fucking kek

Cool story lane

i was starting to think i was the only one who wanted to deal with them the old fashioned way, good day to you sir

THE chris keene? man oh man he better watch his shit !

underrated

I hope he gets better!

Yeah, heard Gosling did the same exact thing!

welcome to Sup Forums

*autistic and retarded

I have moral objections to burning people alive as a punishment for their crimes, so I'm just going to keep my stupid brainwashed commie nose out it this time.

fucking commie with moral objections

fpbp

The Pedo ring reaches everywhere above the base of the pyramid.

IF THAT IS INDEED HIS SON

HOW CAN HE have his son murdered ??

>yet still smarter than the average nigger.

>Chester Bennington was a mature, well-adjusted man who had exorcised his demons and had dedicated the rest of his life to fighting for others – including his six children and his godson, Christopher Cornell – and exposing the pedophile ring in entertainment industry.

there's your answer why he was murdered

Pedosta needs new organs.

Is it a real tweet?

this is more accurate for the cornerstone

Grohl still looks kinda young...

>police founded him with missing organs

then you could say that, but his body was untouched when they found him so ...,but im sure his body is evidence now and has not been tempered with

yournewswire is fake news. I'm not saying his murder wasn't suspicious, especially how his Dad was specifically tasked with going after pedos and he himself was abused but Yournewswire is just as bad as the jew from neonnettle

m.fb.com/photo.php?fbid=1534015826650376&id=100001259214988&set=a.538007242917911.1073741832.100001259214988&source=48&ref=bookmarks

Guy claims Chester was John Podesta's bastard son...

>Bennington, who sang at Chris Cornell’s recent funeral after becoming close to the Soundgarden frontman in recent years, was reportedly working with Cornell’s foundation to prevent the SEXUAL EXPLOITATION of vulnerable CHILDREN.
They can't keep getting away with this.

>nine cracked ribs
first I've heard of this

hmmm

A fucking leaf

That's Dexter Holland nigger. He gots a Doctorate an sheet.

Chester and his brother were clones from podesta island

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Podesta_(island)

bad son, is kill. problems gone.

first time im hearing this
bumping for interest

this, just like barrack and michael robinson are each the father of one of their two daughters

this picture always makes me sad ... wasted pizza

kill me Sup Forums

please !

fuck city life, dude

They're the same people. Not clones.

its not even touching the floor yet

Sage. "Your News Wire" is a notorious hoax news site. Literally made up sensationalistic clickbait, often with an appeal to trendy conspiracy theories

Just look at the other crap on that site.

So is it a conspiracy that Chris and Chester funded anti-child abuse foundation and wanted to expose paedos? No, it's not. Fuck yourself

>was reportedly working with Cornell’s foundation to prevent the sexual exploitation of vulnerable children.

Pizzagate delves even further down the rabbit hole

i think he just had some drug withdrawals, i dont think anyone would go after him, he isnt that smart

>
Play 6 degrees of DNC. You'll find it eventually.

>Police have reportedly launched a murder investigation into Chester Bennington’s death with insiders believing it is “extremely likely” the Linkin Park frontman was killed in eerily similar circumstances to his close friend Chris Cornell.

Was he "robbed" outside his house with none of his belongs stolen and then shot to the back of the head?

Snopes saying its false ironically implies that it may be true given their political bias.

>CRP administered
Nine cracked ribs is remarkable, even for having cpr administered.
archive.fo/BY5uk (reuters.com write-up on cpr study)

Top kek

PODESTA CLONE CONFRIMED!

ayyyy

yeah

Remember this?

mtv.com/news/1650398/hillary-clinton-chester-bennington-record-it-gets-better-videos/

>unarchived shill
archive.is/vf845

Based Nordbot!

But what if. I mean, its logically possible at this stage. If you had the money, and you could make a clone, you would of course want to raise it to a suitable age to harvest the organs in case you needed it. And hell, you could even put it to work and create an entire faux life for it assuming money was no object. And what's better than a clone that can save your life? But a clone that makes you lots of money before being harvested for organs.

I mean yeah I guess letting your clone have a family is probably not the best option, but at a certain point you'd have to let them "live" to some degree.

>Who had the motivation to do this