Michelle Obama speaks out about racism she faced as First Lady

>“The shards that cut me the deepest were the ones that intended to cut,” responded Obama. “Knowing that after eight years of working really hard for this country, there are still people who won’t see me for what I am because of my skin color.”

archive.is/prJqL

Other urls found in this thread:

kuow.org/post/albinism-and-me-how-my-genetic-condition-makes-my-ethnicity-invisible
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It isn't the skin color.

>managed to fuck up the already fucked up school lunch program even worse
>???
>is a literal ape
what else did she do?

>By Tom Bombadil?
Also, it's fucking ape

She's just spouting shit to try and get attention like her husband is.

Poor children all over America would starve to death if it weren't for Michelle's high quality, nutritous school lunches

They literally made caricatures of Dubya looking like a monkey and I remember liberals posting "lol George Bush totally looks like a monkey lololol haha lol" memes. STFU Michelle, when you're president and First Lady, people will make mean comments. Go look at what they said to JFK for being a dirty good for nothing Catholic.

>I'M STILL DISCRIMINATED AGAINST CAUSE I'M BLACK!
Bitch you had people fired for making jokes about you just like they did to Bush's wife because "muh first black wife"

Nobody would ever say anything wrong to her, and even if they tried, she has secret service run up their ass.

I had lunch at 12:30 and got out of school at 2. After this shit, I just ate a big breakfast and waited it out until I got home. Obamalunches sucked dick.

What the fuck?? Why don't those kids just bring bread from home with them? It's what we all do in my country. Even if you're poor as fuck a slice of bread costs barely nothing.

niggers
Always the victim.

Honestly, it's so true.

I'm a black man in a high paying engineering firm, and even I experience casual racism over my skin color. I'm the most productive person in my firm, but I'm continuosly snubbed, while less productive employees get promoted.

A whole generation of children hate her because she made them eat gulag chow for eight fucking years. Go away, Michael.

move along mammy.

>engineering firm
Is that what gangs are calling themselves these days? Don't worry, Toby. I'm sure you'll get promoted from street dealer to enforcer if you stay with the """"""company""""""".

>I'm a black man in a high paying engineering firm, and even I experience casual racism over my skin color.
>I'm the most productive person in my firm
You sound like a faggot. You probably got hired for your skin color and only think you're the most productive. If you have a complex about how hard you work then you're insecure about something.

>see me for what I am
A dude?

Guess this means the Shire got those Orcish refugees, after all.

thank you, her facial features are similar to that off a bonobo

This must be a non-cali meal. Cali banned choclate milk cause muh sugars.

The victim tribal division industry. Black woman acts disgusting, does disgusting things, is rude and condescending , even lies about "her" gender and if people do not like her for this it is because of her skin colour????? That is like radical Muslims who get caught killing people and when charged they claim it is Islamophobia.

Blaming others for your situation is nigger behavior. If you succeed it's praise Jesus and if you fail it's whitey keeping you down. I'm glad I'll never have to work with you subhumans.

>Corn
Should be replaced with steamed carrots
>Fruit punch or whatever the fuck that is
Should be an apple or banana
>Lasagne
Should be replaced with rice + chicken filet
>A fucking bagel?
Replace with a little box of raisins.
>Chocolate milk
Because white milk is racist

how old are you 10?

>both an elitist member of the ruling class AND a whiny nigger using her skin color as a shield

Michelle Obama is such a fucking cunt, holy shit. Why didn't Barack at least get a niggress that didn't resemble a roided ape? I'm sure he could pull most any girl he wanted.

No matter what a Nigger is given it is never enough.

The fruit is known as a 'fruit cocktail' it is extremely cheap and is soaked in syrup.
>bagel
That is a pretzel with mustard packet
>lasagne
user...I have some bad news
That is a piece of pizza
Those particular type of pizzas taste like fucking cardboard and our usually soaked in oil.

you just eat bread in school? are you third world country?

sure does help desu

She "worked really hard" for this country? All I saw her do for eight years was talk about how much she hated this country and bitch about muh slavery. Fuck that cunt, hopefully someday we can write the both of them out of the history books.

>gets to be first lady though looking as gorilla
>rich af
>racism

will niggers realize there is no hope for them now?

>First fucking lady of USA
>Still whining about racism

This is why no one takes the word 'racist' seriously anymore.

Whites are always projecting. The reason being they are deficient subhumans, deriving from a disease. Albinism. They are deeply deeply ashamed of this course. They live in a false matrix because they cannnot deal with their reality.

Cucked by their own racism. Priceless.

>implying Dubya isn't a nigger

How come the Obamas are still relevant?

Because shes a fucking nigger who tried to starve children to death with (((healthy lunches))).

I see her as a pompous, entitled ass.

That's who she really is.

WE

Looks like the gruel that I grew up with in the 90's.

The mentally ill indian has arrived.

kek

Whites be like. "AGARTHA BRUH, TALL WHITE NORDICS, WE WUZ ODIN N THOR, WE WUZ ETZ"

You were albinos. Middle eastern albinos. And the melanin you have was bred into you.

This sheboon is setting herself up for 2020. I literally saw a Michelle Obama 2020 bumper sticker on a car last night while walking my dog, it was fucking revolting

WUZ

>Be me
>My workplace gets a new manager
>Dumb nigger who just got out of jail
>Passes on most of his responsibilities to everyone else because he's a lazy nigger
>Walks around pretending to be busy, then locks himself in the management office watching videos, listening to music, etc. even though it's forbidden
>Smokes weed while milking the clock
>Keeps me and everyone 2-4 hours later than any other manager and wonders why no one likes him
>People start walking out on the job and ignoring his orders
>Talks to himself and laughs like a fucking psycho, "This is what I get for being nice?!" "I'll just do everything as usual!" "The black struggle is real."
>General manager suspends him for a week after too many complaints from customers and coworkers
>That dumbfuck actually seems to believe he works hard and "does everything"
>New general manager intends to fire his ass, has prior history
I have a feeling you might have the same "I can do no wrong" mentality he did...

Is that real?

>implying the average American kid couldn't stand to lose a few pounds

>Michelle

Nice b8.

Whites be like "Were white, were not melanin deficient, even though our skin is beige and pink from missing melanin.

I'm mad the Obamas sold out to the food industry and no one called them on it.

>hurr durr what is banter
>hurr durr I work really hard and am therefore indispensable in my position therefore I will never get promoted
You don't know how offices work yet you moron, if you work very hard you get nowhere.
You need to make an impression and actually aid the company in other ways (e.g. i brought in 10 contracts for the company I work for (not my job), came in earliest left latest and came up with ideas for my projects that were actually good)
I also just kept pace with everyone instead of being a tryhard faggot that makes their lives harder so no one hates me

>making everyone else who isn't fat suffer

And yet libs call Donald an orange cheeto orangutan daily but nobody seems to think that's so horrible do they?

Cowards. Scared.

Actually I don't wanna meme about this and am gonna play devil's advocate here
Portraying black people as apes has a 300+ history that entails efforts to dehumanize black people and create a narrative that since blacks are less than human, the abuse, exploitation and violence against them are justified.
A similar thing happened to Japanese people when they were portrayed as rats, but also against German people, also portrayed as apes (Destroy this mad brute)

So making fun of Dubya for looking like a chimp is humorous, but drawing parallels between black people and apes is racist because it implies they are less than human and therefore are not entitled to rights of natural law

Nigger, we see you as a man, you butch traggot.

>be millionaire
>one of most powerful women on planet
>complain people say mean things bc of your race

I thought you couldn't complain if you had power or some shit? If that's the case then whites can still complain bc shit skins hate us

Where did the higher IQ and great inventions come from nigger?
Did you reach the point of enlightenment and realise running around the savannah with a spear killing, eating and enslaving other tribes was the optimal lifestyle?

>since blacks are less than human, the abuse, exploitation and violence against them are justified.

But this is all true.

KANGZ

Don't forget babby hands and mock a 70 year old for being overweight.

>Lasagne
Nigger thats square lunchroom pizza. A staple food on fridays in school. At least 25 years ago it was.

thumbnail makes it look likes she's looking at an out of focus banana

Unfortunately, very much so. Hell, that's probably one of the better lunches they offer

He's white user
We are meant to just eat shit forever because everyone else is bitter that we built this world

Where in the bible does it say black people are inferior?

No but you are. Not everybody eats kebab at school

that reminds me of this one nigger I know who literally LARP's gandalf 24/7

clinton part due. she is kind of out of touch and not very likeable.

Holy shit. And then they wonder why kids get fat nowadays, just wow. Whoever made that lunch up should go to jail.

>people call trump everything in the book
>racist
>sexist
>nazi
>pedophile
>rapist
>violent
>intolerant
>bigoted
>a manchild
>corrupt
>fat
>ugly
>1 billion jokes about his hair
>1 billion jokes about his skin
>tell him he wants to fuck his daughter
>this is perfectly fine hahaha just a joke!
>michelle obama is ugly
>OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK RACISM STILL ALIVE IN AMERIKKKA

Sue them for racism bro. You can get a ton of money from them through the courts

To all the people saying
>why is she complaining and crying racist when she is at the top?
Remember that blacks will always, ALWAYS, cry racism and insist on more handouts. If they don't then people will realize that they are not discriminated against they are just lazy and degenerate. Then the handouts and gubberment gib me dats will end. Then they would be held accountable for their actions and required to work. All blacks know that they are lazy pieces of shit, but they can't let whitey know that. They have to pretend there is racism everywhere and that they don't have enough to get by.

This. The ape is bitching about being treated equally.

who tf looks at her skin color out of office? she probably lives in detroit now

Where did your whore mothers divorce come from white boy =( your great white society? rofl. Albino descended and deeply ashamed of it. There is no white race. Youre nothing but liars living a huge a lie. The most cowardly people. You have no pride. Only deep shame.

No chicken nugget day was literally the good day for me. We got 5 "chicken" tofu nuggets along with our milk and soup twice per week and on the other days I just starved myself

Capitalistic society user. We charge out the ass for food and use the cheapest materials possible to make it. All about maximizing profits. It is America's greatest strength and weakness.

>Talks to himself and laughs like a fucking psycho, "This is what I get for being nice?!" "I'll just do everything as usual!" "The black struggle is real."
Yeah niggers love talking and if nobody is listening they will talk to themselves. They literally talk to the movies when they go to theaters. A very bizarre race.

Nice deflection.
It seems you have no arguments and are probably mentally ill

Dont worry whites are just ashamed albino descendents. They have no power when you see them for what they really are. You have real pride in yourself as a black man. They have nothing but cowardice and shame in who they are.

The real kicker is everyone has AFrican DNA.

>it's the same shit we were eating in the 80's
I don't get it, did she add the pretzel or something or is Mike a time traveler?

Just take food with you. How can someone have a monkey feed him? That's the other way around lmao

Fuckin saved

God damn I love this whitey poster, but he seems to post so infrequently. Do you take on other personas?

>Because Ham was the father of black people, and because he and his descendants were cursed to be slaves because of his sin against Noah, some Christians said, "Africans and their descendants are destined to be servants, and should accept their status as slaves in fulfillment of biblical prophecy."

Oh fuck

APOLOGISE RIGHT FUCKING NOW YOU GODDAMN ASSHOLES

if thats there meal i'm not upset, thats an ok meal.

Nu

WE

Seems you need a dentist coward. All your IQ white man but youre still a lonely little faggot loser. Meanwhile I have a sexy aryan gf. Fuck her brains out. Words you will never hear you ugly non chad loser. Not so deep.

Cucked by your own racism. So. Priceless.

melt. whites are made.

kuow.org/post/albinism-and-me-how-my-genetic-condition-makes-my-ethnicity-invisible

>thumbnail makes it look likes she's looking at an out of focus banana

WUZ

no he was not. He had many non-black children like Canaan.

>Have the entire media and the left fawn over you constantly as you talk shit about your own damn country

Yeah, sounds like racism to me.