The Grand Finale

Today is the day it all comes crashing down.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1TCnoMlAJDj
youtube.com/watch?v=gqaWsxXrJSw
youtube.com/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fAg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tomorrow I get to stop hearing about another larping happening prophecy from summerfags
thank christ

Checked. Let it be so.

Glory to Lord Christ.

fug

Attention Sup Forums users: Be out by the 27th

Not a finale, mate. This is only one happening in a long string of much bigger happenings.

Glory to Christ.
>MATTHEW 24
2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Praise the Lord!

I'll be here until the lights go off!

Checked.

Also, what's the LARP about? I've been away.

Stay out of any major urban center tomorrow.

lurk moar

The fuck are you tards on about, if there is something happening then don't be cryptic like you're some insider privy to end all info. Every time there is a shred of something happening or something being revealed you start LARPING and shitting up the board with your end times crap.

If anything was happening there would be more info, credible sources and FEASIBLE implications, not "yo guys i heard from some dude on my facebook shit is going down", God what spastic nonsense.

Amen, brother. Keep your loved one close, and your faith strong.

shut the fuck up

Howdy partner. Hillarys going to jail.

pol isn't worth lurking all day. I'd rather be at the range.

Give me the deets. Solar flare? pedogate? rahowa?

we don't know. today was predicted as a minor happening leading to something bigger tomorrow in a thread a while back. There was a link to it earlier but I didn't get it

tl:dr The deep state gets exposed tomorrow. The traitors will hang.

>people actually believe this will happen

Shits going down I promise you.
26 days until the solar eclipse
60 days until pic related

is it time yet

Thanks. I've been praying for a coup for years now, hopefully it's memed into reality. Then it's RWDS time.

I thought the eclipse was August 27th? That's when I expect shit to go down.

>i will delivar

cool storee bruuuh

perhaps it is, then

media fell into the tranny military (((trap))) as planned. hold on to your butts

>Be out
out of what?

Also checking these nice digits

I was blessed by trips yesterday when I said WH user was right. The wheels are in motion and nothing can stop them.

Checked

August 21 eclipse
It's not me that will deliver user, but God

IT'S ABOUT TIME

Not until Aug. 21 motha fucka!
Solar Eclipse

PRAISE BE TO GOD

EVIL WILL BE PUNISHED TOMORROW

Is that when your summer vacation ends and you go back to school?

Shmeeta
H
M
E
E
T
A
H

DXer here. Using my ICOM home station in North CA, I was able to pick this up off of 8050 kHz AM (the North Korean "M82" Numbers Station) at 0010GMT.

This is the most powerful signal I have ever received from the freq, suggesting it originated closer to the United States than Pyongyang.

vocaroo.com/i/s1TCnoMlAJDj

Why are all these threads so vague, what's actually going down tommorow on the 27th?

Quick rundown:

>White house insider starts posting info to pol that things will start changing soon
>Keeps coming on and dropping hints that always pan out, proving his legitimacy
>One day he says to 'remember remember july 27th' and that something big will happen, speaks of corruption and obamacare
>Comes on just a few days ago and says the dominoes are starting to fall
>Awan arrested, large military movements, military exercises being planned, elites gone missing or into hiding, huge smokescreens being put up into the media by Trump
>Mueller possibly switched sides again, using the 'out from under' tactic
>Sessions criticism another tactic to give him space to bring down the hammer

it's almost time.

DAY OF THE ROPE

DAY OF THE ROPE

DAY OF THE ROPE

DAY OF THE ROPE

I'm not in finance but I have to be on wall street tomorrow user
should I look out for any happenings or will it all be DC?

We pretty much need divine intervention to stop these kikes. I've been having that end times vibe lately though, I think the Holy Spirit will deliver.

God help us all....

TOMORROW IT BEGINS, THE BEGINNING OF THE END.

FROM OBSCURITY COMES DARKNESS, AND FROM DARKNESS WE SHALL BRING LIGHT.

WE SHALL TURN THE SUN BLACK IN HIS NAME, AND BLIND THE WORLD IN OUR GLORY

colloquial english please...

>Glory to Lord Christ.
Yes.

Praise KEK!

To clarify. I practice christian values, and agree with them fully. However, I am not yet a believer in which god per se. There are lots of gods, and I am shopping around. Almost all of them offer salvation, and accuse the other of being a false idol. I figure that if damnation is based on a random pick of theology, I will pick the one that suits. I have been looking at Buddhism also.

Be easy good friend! God Bless you! God bless us all! Praise KEK!

Been hearing some chatter about NK as well, we will see what happens...my guess is that they threatened us in some way, which would mean they are the puppet of the deep state.. which would make sense given that we were able to tie macron's campaign to NK back during the macron leaks

Going to be interesting tomorrow, stay safe all.

out of what? the closet? the US? your mom's bedroom?

will bitcoin hit $3000 +?

I picked up a strange radio signal on a frequency North Korea is known to use to send verbal codes to spies.

I have never heard a signal like that on 8050 kHz before and the signal was really strong.

Czeched! The elites shall burn.

Turn to Christ, brother. Kek and all the gods of the panopticon are puppets on the fingers of the devil.

Christ is the way. Narrow is the path.

thank you fellow burger. I frequent the 8992 channel threads and have heard many skykings in my tenure.

what is your best guess as to what NK is up to?

BEHOLD THE CHARCOAL SUN

BASK IN OUR GLORY, SHOW US YOUR LIGHT IN THE DARKNESS TO COME

Please not yet. I need more time.

Well that's that i suppose.

radio man picks up north korea signal closer to united states than pyongyang

it isnt that complicated faggot

Treason and sedition type stuff, or are we talking pedo shit?

TIME IS SHORT

ACT FAST BEFORE YOU AND I WITNESS THE END

(((pedo))) shit

Omg you think a fucking constellation in an arbitrary position with the planets means the end times?

What does my horoscope say I am a gemini?

Ok no, please, get the fuck back to plebbit. "Praise Kek, Inshallah!"

This is the worst shit I've ever encountered on Sup Forums. This was a better place.

The stock market perhaps

Maybe

Maybe just pay to play type stuff, I have no idea.

this

wtf is this one about? the Shmita LARP was more fun cause there was more time before it, nice buildup and it was rooted in some historical reality that could be half-baked into a good story
now, I'm away for a few days and it's TOMORROW
kind of a lame last minute happening, trying to be big and important. if it was a prophecy, it should have been expected for at least a year or two, not suddenly become a big thing days beforehand

AS THE SUN TURNS BLACK HOPE WILL SEEM LOST.

YET IN DARKNESS THERE IS ALWAYS SOMETHING BRIGHT. THE LIGHT IS OUR POWER, OBSCURITY IS POWER, DARKNESS IS LIGHT, AND LIGHT SHALL BRING US OUT OF THE DARK

Hey goys, remember D.A.K?
Remember North Korea?
Remember Yellowstone?
Remember 2012?
Remember...

Nothing EVER happens. Shoot

DAK
Day Assange KILLED

You know.

How do we know shit's happening tomorrow? Is it WH user?

Praising these digits

You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?

Not one of the abandon Sup Forums crap again.

faggot ass jesus was spota be back for his second coming within the lifetime of the generation of his apostles. It didn't happen. The bible is bullshit.

"For the Son of Man is going to come in his Father's glory with his angels, and then he will reward each person according to what he has done. I tell you the truth, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom."
- Matthew 16:27-28 (NIV)

"Even so, when you see these things happening, you know that it is near, right at the door. I tell you the truth, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened."
- Mark 13:29-30 (NIV)

"I tell you the truth, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened."
- Luke 21:32 (NIV)

>Day Assange KILLED
that had nothing to do with the dak prophecy, it wasn't even close enough to be an interpretation and didn't even happen around the same time

youtube.com/watch?v=gqaWsxXrJSw
path of light

Of ID is purple HAPPENING TONIGHT

Checked!

>THE SUN TURNS BLACK
youtube.com/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fAg
soon

>mama mia.png

Chrisianity was created as a political tool by the Flavian family. You worship Titus, not Jesus.

checked. love this song

Kek will protek

What do you guys really think is this finally the coming of the dark that we truly need in this world for a new dawn to take over. Is this going to be the end we are all truly looking for

you forgot the Shmita

It really fucking is happening

WHEN THE FROG SWALLOWS THE SUN, THE BEAST WILL EMERGE AND PESTILENCE SHALL FOLLOW

Out of context. He was not referring to revelation but his death and resurrection on the cross.
Fucking idiot atheists make a fool out of themselves.
The passage in Luke 9 is literally called "Jesus predicts his death."

I love Trump, but...

>trust Sup Forums

Get ready for nothing tomorrow. I've been here farrr too long to place any faith in anything I see on here. *IF* it happens, great, but those of you getting your hopes might just be about to learn a hard lesson. I want to believe, though.

BEHOLD THE END, MY FRIENDS.

THE HARBINGER IS AMONG US.

>This was a better place.
That is coming from the clown who exerted effort to change his flag. Don't take it personal edgy teenager type, but I have been here for a while, and will continue to contribute or troll as needed. It is Totally up to you to continue to be a closet Marxist or not.

The difference is that this happening was proceeded by a bunch of smaller ones that all came true

Think about other previous pedo scandals. They didn't start out as a pedo investigation, it turned into one after feds went digging for unrelated reasons.

The pedos will fall, I have faith.

Get out of here with that NIV bullshit. This is a King James Version only board

Checked. Godspeed Mr Trump.

AS SOCIETY COLLAPSES, THEY WILL RISE.

AS THE SUN GOES AND NEVER TURNS BACK, THEY WILL CONQUER

AS THEY REPLACE THE SUN, ORDER SHALL RETURN.

FROM CHAOS COMES ORDER