I'm here to defeat Drumpf

I'm here to defeat Drumpf.

horrorshow

What's a trans-seal? Is that someone who's physically incapable of being a seal, but claims to be one anyway?

rocky picture slippery slope

oh wow, there is mental help outside the VA bro!
let me get you some phone numbers ...

ptsd fucked up its mind

I don't care that he was a SEAL. He dishonored the teams and his service by his mental illness.

and just for the record this abomination went through transition when it left the service correct?

Dude transitioned afterwards. Who gives a fuck about his opinion?

correct

Do trannies get to park inhandicap parking spots?

He transferred after he left the service you dumb fuck.

k

>“Let's meet face to face and you tell me I'm not worthy,”

I am 100% certain the US Navy and the entire SEAL community would tell you you're not fit to serve.

Actually seeing this mental illness in action is a 100 megaton redpill for normies. Watch and spread.

MSM/leftists/globalists try to encourage and normalize this. Seeing it for what it is will make normies wonder what's really behind their agenda as well.

WATCH IT YOU PUSSY.

Your here to scare the children.

Actually seeing this mental illness in action is a 100 megaton redpill for normies. Watch and spread.

MSM/leftists/globalists try to encourage and normalize this. Seeing it for what it is will make normies wonder what's really behind their agenda as well.

WATCH IT YOU PUSSY.

Pathetic attempt at attention. Clearly suffers from ptsd and has a split personality from trauma and decided to be a chick. Dann shame

This is like saying someone with PTSD should be able to rejoin just because they were in before.

WATCH IT YOU PUSSY.

This freak deserves to be treated as what he is: a decorated veteran who completely lost his mind and mutilated himself. He should be sent to a military mental institution and given help.

pls no

WATCH IT YOU PUSSY.

WATCH IT YOU PUSSY.

When this Seal was a hard fighting hero he was a he. He was not in the middle of gender surgery and popping hormone pills. He probably showered with the men. Did the Military pay for his operation and hormones? Is he (she) still battle ready? THAT is the only issue.

THIS.
The recent tranny drama is the perfect oppertunity to redpill the normies on these freaks, especially on the bad shirt like dilation, infections, suicide rates etc.

Trannies are not only dead weight on society, they are former men who CHOSE to become dead weight on society for their own twisted reasons. They are the ultimate symbol of the decadents and WEAKNESS of the modern man.

What is more their very existence destroys human society. How is one supposed to know that a mannish looking woman he meets is actually a woman, in a "tolerant" society? How are bathrooms supposed to be organized when a tranny couldn't appropriately enter either a male or female room? How are you supposed to talk to trannys without either getting called a "bigot" for calling them by their birth sex, or encouraging their behavior further by calling them by their phony new gender?

They deserve incarceration in a mental institution or death. Or exorcism.

Imagine a world without trans seals

stobbit pls. I'm gonna be sick

Trans-seal? Does it believe it's a sea-horse or something?

This is just the beginning.

>transitioned AFTER serving
its literally fucking nothing.

C'mon man, they're people too. At least try to exorcise the demons out before throwing them in the loony bin forever

Wow, a former Navy SEAL mutilated his genitals, had cosmetic surgery, and started crossdressing after he retired? I guess cutting your penis off and having it surgeically restructured into a frankenstein-esque vagina that is literally an open wound on your groin, all while taking massive amounts of hormones is totally mentally healthy behavior that the military should encourage.

Daily reminder that you shouldn't direct your disgust at transgender people, who are simply mentally ill and need psychological treatment. Be angry at the people who encourage the mentally ill to mutilate their genitals.

Top Kek

We should start a smear campaign against the doctors who perform these genital mutilation surgeries. Fight to make the surgery illegal or literally force them out of town by rallying a mob

You're an awful person if you tell a 90lb anorexic that she's fat. But you're progressive if you tell a man in a dress he's a woman.

Man, would have been a great way to store walkman cds back in the day

Trump pissed off the wrong people this time, impeachment imminent

that's not a trans-seal

that's a man dressed as a girl

this is a trans-seal.

These people are the literal embodiment of the devil, his spirit occupies their souls.

Its said the devil or it is supposed to have both female and male parts and be androgynous.

He's addressing Trump as if he'll ever read that tweet. What are gays going to do, drop a glitterbomb over the White House?

>dude, what faggotry level are you on?
>dunno, maybe 1 or 2
>watch this
>SIXXXXXX

So much for those 10 republican votes from the tranny community.

It's not even gays that are bothered it's CERTAIN trans "people" and sjw's.

#draftourtrannies

That's cool I didn't want to sleep tonight anyway.

mentally ill FREAK

We have the technology

>rotting
>mangina
>snatches

That's so fucking hawt, m8!

Thanks for posting -- I'm literally dripping hot, mellifluous pre-cum at the though of tonguing that sumptuous loli-trap down, from mouth to cock and into anus...!

>mfw

Sometimes the doctors are trans themselves

Everyone's acting like it's some sort of moral condemnation when it's really a dollar and cents issue. Trannys have constant medical upkeep.
Why the fuck should the taxpayer be on the hook for all that?

the fact trannies were banned from the military within a week of this pasta being everywhere is proof trump browses Sup Forums and falls for all of the memes

Having watched the documentary on him, I agree. The dude clearly needs some help. It pissed me off watching this. So many people just put up with his shit, a few tried to get him to seek help.

IVE SEEN IT BEFORE I DONT WANNA SEE IT AGAIN

>we can't be burdened by the tremendous medical costs

drumpkins will unironically defend this

>I was a navy SEAL once.
>After being a navy SEAL, I became mentally ill.
>Now I believe all mentally ill people should be able to be SEALs.

What other cost there is an elective surgery that's sole purpose is to satisfy a mentally ill person's delusions about their body? I only see useful shit there. You know, things that keep people healthy, and/or actual military spending.

You know, maybe serving in the military DOESNT mean that you necessarily know what the fuck you're talking about.

Imagine when a drunken ex-service member kills a family of four driving intoxicated...is everybody just like 'Yeah he killed a 6 and 8 year old and they're parents but at least he served his country.'

Lmao, medical transition is a means to curing a person of their mental illness in the same way that a clinician uses EMDR to treat a veteran who suffers from PTSD. I understand that the truth is hard for dolts like you to swallow but maybe facts will help.