"Same-height" parties becoming a new trend

What do you think of this? Personally I am rejoicing at this idea, finally manlets have a reason to celebrate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uTWHpmLvP48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

looks lime an accident waiting to happen, especially for that poor girl in the centre

harrison bergeron was right

hahahahha holy shit this is so autistic. Are people really this insecure?

No, they'll all tenuously walk around her, its the guys who dont need shoes who'll be ostracized. Looks more like "anti the only intellectually interesting people who might be around 6 foot."

i miss moon shoes

came here to say this

"Welcome to Same IQ School..."

When will they learn?

Looks like they learned, how will lanklets exhibit their false sense of superiority now? Kek

As a fucking manlet macaco (5'6") this is retarded.

If you're a manlet you can't just escape reality with shit like that, either man the fuck up or just fuck off.

What happens if you're over 2 meters?

What do you do then?

They cut your feet.

Could they instead cut the top of the head?

>HOW CAN MANLETS EVEN COMPE-

>Manlet rights will soon become a thing
I don't know how to feel about this. I like them underestimating me

Id rather be 4 foot than pretend to be taller with some gay ass shoes. Why the fuck are people so insecure about height I will never understand.

t. 5' 7"

>macaco

UMA

I'm not sure how, but that's definitely degenerate.

>t. 5' 7"

lol, manlet

t. 5 11"

cotton hill

>lol manlet
>5'11"

Kids.

t. 6'3"

>ugh.. This party is so lame
>my feet hurt!
>you would be so cocky w/o their lifts
>why am i not special anymore?

>Kids
>6'3"

Pathetic shorties

t. 7'2"

>t. 7'2"
Sounds painful

>ugh.. This party is so lame
>my feet hurt!
>you would be so cocky w/o their lifts
>why am i not special anymore?

I do not believe this one.

They should start Harrison Bergeron parties where all abilities are the same.

pussies. 8'17", 535 lbs

It looks fine if you're doing it for a silly laugh, but not so much if they really are THAT insecure

Seems like the perfect excuse to make fun of people's platform shoes.

Actually seems like a good, fun idea. A little over the top, but interesting nonetheless.

t. Manlet

>manlet
>rejoicing
You have to take the stilts off sometime

>manlets are so insecure about their height that they must now come up with ""same height parties"" where they can pretend to be as tall as the tallest person in the room by wearing ugly plastic platform shoes
Just when you think they couldn't get more pathetic

It they're attending a "same-height" party I doubt it would really have much effect.

Only when you take off my mask.

>only tall people show up
>shorter men are too embarrassed to show up
>short and tall women end up only mating with tall men
>short men go extinct
>average height skyrockets

Seems like a win to me

>tfw standing gloriously on the dance floor
>tfw head and broad shoulders pierce the sky
>tfw girls from all around see me shining like a beacon
>tfw tall

DO YOU HEAR THE MANLETS SING

>lol manlet
>6'3"
t. 10'14"

>2017
>being such a manlet that you still measure your height in feet instead of yards
Might as well kys shorty

>not being able to hover above the ground
fucking faggots

>Short stacks break their fucking legs and can't even stand anymore

More (((equality))) thats how

You're a tall guy.

U
U
U
U

Probably 'bout the same height

Damnit...
youtube.com/watch?v=uTWHpmLvP48

This.

The moment a taller than 2m lanklet strolls in, everyone subconsciously tries to tippy toe to compensate but you cant tippy toe in stilts and every stiltfag gets rekt

>New
I heard about this at least 5 years ago, and completely forgot about it until this thread.

Just wait soon Scientists will miniaturize us, they will sterilize the tall fags and only let manlets and short qts breed.
Tall people eat too much and use too many resources.

>be manlet
>lots of tall friends
>walk around like I'm a vip
It's pretty comfy
I go to Asia when I want to feel tall

manlets when will they learn

>need bodyguards
>hire fat cunts
why?

>10 inch 14cm tall
>manlet
t. 115' 3"

I'm an anarcho-libertarian but wouldn't mind if the government instituted height quotas and did more to make my lack of height desirable at least.

Couldnt they have at least made the stilts another color other than bright pastel blue? Guess it really doesnt matter as they'd never wear them in public. Theyd have to ask where Robert Downey Jr gets his totally not obvious stilts to try to look normal

Yes he was.

this is, by far, the stupidest thing i've seen all day. and i've seen a lot of stupid shit today

By being over 2 meters tall. This would simply change the idea of attractiveness slightly, manlets still lose. Also they would look dumb in 12" platform shoes.

Good shields, and they can push people around easily

I think about Harrison Bergeron

This is Harrison Bergeron

DELÍCIA

That is so completely retarded.

>2017
>Not being at least 10 meters tall
12.9 meters tall reporting in

>new trend
Bitch I remember this photo from 2010.

Not going to let you get away with this thread again.

2/

It's great

As a man who already stands at just under two meters, I'll have to wear shoes that are raised an inch, maybe 2. On the other hand, a manlet will spend the entire night teetering around on stilts.

It basically takes manlets and turns them into wobbling clowns while tall men get to stand around and chuckle at them.

3/

4/

No fucking way...

Shitposting aside I'm starting to think manlet is meaningless. Everyone is a manlet to someone else.

5/

Gas the millennials

No, because at a certain point you become Lanklet/gains goblin. The master race is between 6'2 and 6'5.

>that retard level explanation of a distribution at the end of the image
civilization was a mistake, Ted was right, glass everyone

This is so stupid. Be comfortable with who you are.
If everyone can see that you are wearing stilts to talk to them you look retarded.

Manlet mostly means that you are so short that you are seen as less of a man. If you are shorter than most women when they are wearing heels than you are a 100% a manlet. If you are only slightly above that height you are borderline. If the average woman in tall heels reaches your chin or mouth you are probably good.

So the average American woman is 5'4" tall, and when in 4 inch heels is about 5'8" tall. So 5'8" is definitely a manlet. 5'10" means that at a high class party a number of women will be taller than you, but around 6' very few women (less than 10%) in heels will be taller than you.

Id like to see some same-race parties

the stupid shit people come up with to SJW...

height quality!

how fucking insecure can you be

jesus christ, i'm not having kids. I couldn't stand to bring someone into this world with all the shit that goes on.

Checked. Also, that's the joke.