/ELB/ WE WON. Awan & Seth Rich. Victory Celebration Edition

No longer shall the meek stay silent.
Long has been the rising of our new Dawn.
ENJOY THE FUCKING RIDE BOYS

Elizabeth Lee Beck, Attorney

She's in a very similar situation of every person who has 'suicided' recently.
She chose to reveal connections between the Clinton family and organ harvesting operations involving Mayo Clinic.

>got unexpectedly redpilled about the wave of 'suicides' around her case
>Filed for protection: DENIED archive.fo/cNG4C
>pre-bombshell Interview youtube.com/watch?v=YzIBHlU-f00
>Bombshell Interview youtube.com/watch?v=1bmMl2OGVQ0
>Bombshell Rundown youtube.com/watch?v=J8IqSAOGIiA
DNC Fraud Lawsuit Explained by Jared Beck
>youtube.com/watch?v=GcYLxYfT2Ms

tl;dr
Seth Rich, her potential witness, died.
Shawn Lucas, her process server, died.
Peter Smith, dead on May 14, 2017
Beranton Whisenant Jr, dead on May 24, 2017
Klaus Eberwein, dead on July 11, 2017

The objective here is to investigate her 9 statements of fact and brew dank memes.

1) Beranton Whisenant -> Jay Plotkin -> Jacksonville
2) Mayo Clinic has a hospital in Jacksonville Florida
3) Mayo Clinic -> Judge Harvey E. Schlesinger
4) Judge Harvey E. Schlesinger -> Jay Plotkin -> Beranton Whisenant
5) Mayo Clinic -> Clinton Foundation
6) Mayo Clinic -> High Government Officials
7) Clinton Foundation -> Haiti
8) Klause Eberwein -> Haiti
9) Peter Smith -> Mayo Clinic
Jump in the pastebin to search for clues
pastebin.com/yaxn5khW

She went down the same rabbit hole we did...
Summery&Timeline pastebin.com/vC8ndD6V

Twitter Meltdowns - NEW - We got her.
pastebin.com/NjgW1JHh

Possible dark corners of Hell itself:
pastebin.com/QQ4YGKxv
The begining of the End:
pastebin.com/d7uVT9Jw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yuq6ylMKS3U
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//EWO//start/8/10/16/]
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//ELB//start/3/30/17/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//Elizabeth Lee Beck//start/7/1/17/end/7/21/17/]
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//HTG//start/3/30/17/]
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
youtu.be/FECIYlo3KRY
linkedin.com/in/steven-wasserman-6a1a608
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based Insight
>she's in a very similar situation of every person who has 'suicided' recently.

This. It's all about this. Basically what you have here is a very competent lawyer who knows how to do research. People around her are directly involved in suspicious murders. For herself (and for others around her who are also interested in knowing the truth) she starts digging into the connections. As she is conducting her research she starts to uncover more and more very disturbing information and she ultimately becomes aware that she is a target. Instead of just going on Infowars and saying I know for a fact that they are coming after me she decides to write down everything that she's discovered - ALL FACTS - and read it verbatim so that others can know the facts and start digging into it. When Owen starts talking about the organ trafficking she opens her eyes wide to indicate, "Jackpot! Now you got the message.". That is the one thing that she did not feel comfortable describing but she absolutely did find it in her research. The whole thing revolves around organ trafficking. She just doesn't want to come right out and say it's, so she's simply using her eyes to express the concept. For those of you who haven't watched the interview she had from June I would strongly suggest you go and watch that one. You'll see her use similar body language techniques with her eyes during certain parts of that interview as well. You can tell that she would rather not verbally declare certain points but prefers expressing it with her eyes. Having said that, I do believe that she knows for a fact that she is a target and that's why she chose to go and do the Infowars piece. The tears were real and they were an indication that she believes in her mind that she's going to lose the battle.

>LATEST INTERVIEW WITH ROD WHEELER
youtube.com/watch?v=yuq6ylMKS3U

You think Awan is going to live to testify because I sure as hell don't?

He's under intensive survalance right now, with a gps tag on his ankle. It's win fucking win imho.

>Russia, Russia, Russia narrative could quickly include Pakistani Muslims, spyware, “unauthorized access” to House computer system and possibly leading to other things that no one has even considered yet.

Remember: Assange said it wasn't Russia who gave him the DNC stuff.

Looking like it was Awan and Seth may have known about it and was possibly going to testify in ELB lawsuit v DNC. Info on Awan could have been a part of any testimony he would have given.

ELB and other sources say there may be a black market for organs, too.

If drug-induced pedo stuff done for blackmail purposes and child trafficking is part of this whole picture, that will surely be exposed in time.

I think the rats are fleeing the sinking ship and DW-S suddenly cooperating for her own safety.

This is just the tip of the iceberg.

>Anons find video with info tying Cleveland Clinic, organs, ME countries, Awan and some shady $ stuff
>Suddenly, Imran Awan tries to flee country
>Gets arrested for bank fraud

A week at most. Will suicide

>He's under intensive survalance right now, with a gps tag on his ankle. It's win fucking win imho.

Yeah I'd feel he'd have a chance without the GPS. The GPS means he can't even disappear until the hearing.

As for whacking him being too high profile, lets say you are a high level democrat traitor... would you rather have him whacked and let people (mostly Trump supporters who will never vote for any of you anyway) be suspicious or let the witness live and definitely go down on charges. Easy choice they are not going to care how high profile it is.

Bump

Archives of Trafficking Research:

1) [/EWO/ Archives: archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//EWO//start/8/10/16/] (Symbolism,Occult, etc Research)

2) [/ELB/ Archives: archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//ELB//start/3/30/17/ & archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//Elizabeth Lee Beck//start/7/1/17/end/7/21/17/] (Organ Trafficking/Harvesting Research)

3) [/HTG/ Archives: archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//HTG//start/3/30/17/] (Trafficking Research)

4) [KB Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/] (Misc Research)

>/ELB/ WE WON
Never get tired of winning user

this
He wont ever make it to testify, thats a guarantee.

kys frank

>guarantee.

Correction: that's a desperate hope.

Shills. They talk about it all the time. A shill, shill here shill there shills everywhere. But do they believe it, some of them probably. There are those who ate our shill threads. But those are not the problem. I read posts where some of those retarded cunts where writing, NO SHILLS ON Sup Forums. They believed, all the board sliding, bait threads, all the research, the polling, the IP back tracing, all the hackers, all that private information, we took with the Help of the FUCKING CIA, ALL THE MONEY WE PUT INTO THIS OPERATION, the man power and those uber moron retards believe, those are trolls. UNPAID. ALL THE MONEY. If anyone of /ourguys/ reads it, I think I'm going crazy. I was on facebook, and it was a walk in the park,Twitter and it was hell of a fight, but we won it. I lead some brave employees on reddit against their stronghold, and by corrupting the mods, we made it possible Reddit is ours. Oh and friends, let me tell you about tube, yes they think they won, but we have it under control, it is a fierce fight, but we are on the winning side. I agree their Blitz Krieg and Trump, we didn't expected it and got hit during times of peace, well we reconquered our lands. BUT THIS GOD DAM PLACE, I SWEAR; I'M GOING CRAZY ON HERE Not sure if I'm awake or if I'm dreaming again; dreaming about an imageboard of broken dreams, all the money, the time the man, the bots. WE BURNT THEIR BOARD, nothing stays their, no campaign, no research, we conquered their generals, destroyed them, corrupted them and control them they are ours, THE BOARD IS ours, but there, here, they laugh. The laughing that never ending laughter, they pretend like we are not here, they just pretend WE ARE NOT THE MASTERS, WHILE WE CONSTANTLY FLOAT THEIR HOME WITH SHIT, a constant flow of shit, literal shit, living in their shit; living the shit... should have stayed in Nam desu. Need to rest now, if anyone should read this, tell David I'm sick, 4ever.

No. I'm afraid he's going to commit suicide by weightlifting accident. Or get killed in a mugging and have all his valuables. Or have a helium balloon attack his head.

>makes you a sandwich and kisses you on the temple

I don't even know what you're saying but here's a picture of Shareblue.

His info is worth too much. If he doesn't die he can blackmail DNC for unlimited money forever and they won't be having that. As soon as he is within any prison system he will get shanked in 24 hrs.

he'll end up a 'suicide' or 'mugging gone wrong' victim. just wait.

These fucks will have him murdered and their tracks will get covered. If you have faith in our justice system, then boy I got news for you

The one thing that might help keep that guy alive is an e-mail Trump headquarters sent out to doners today. The more public attention, the more likely to not "suicide" he is.

Doubt he makes it to prison. It'll be something stupid like falling in the shower or weight lifting accident or eating peanuts while allergic. Something like that

>share Blue
>file name
Pfff, those were amateurs. Just 200 pound basement dwellers.

You can stop being desperate now.
It's over.

where is he anyways? maybe we should have a death squad squat around the area to look after him.

>points to ass.
Pucker up.

I agree that the more attention it has, the more unlikely they can suicide him and get away with it. Seth Rich was unknown before his mugging, that was easy.

If they cast a big enough spotlight on Awan then they can can make him untouchable. Fuck i hope Fox news runs this shit 24 hours a day to raise awareness

Nothing will happen, that dooncoon will get probation then go back to Pakistan a millionaire. Seth rich was probably a botched robbery because Seth was so drunk he tried to fight back and got smoked, the nigger who shot him ran off scared

>implying the Good Guys aren't doing just that.
aren't you (((smart)))

picture.jpg

God victory feels good.

LOL you're just yelling at everybody.

(((everybody)))

>The autists shall inheirt the earth but the earth shall be weak.

Well done BASED Anons.

Did they care how high profile it was whacking Lee Harvey Oswald?

They might care but for them it beats the alternative barring a series of miracles this guy is fucking dead.

I'm not saying don't spread it around, make it look bad by all means but his chances of living to testify are less then 5%.

bumperino~~~

(You) (OP)
The Righteous Justice about to unfold will reignite American Nationalism.

The Day of Rope approaches.

I wonder just how involved you all are for treason..

Can't believe I'm actually bumping a leaf...

Bwahahahahahahah
not even a drop in the fucking ocean compared to what's happening at The Clinton Foundation.

Stop making me giggle!

thanks for the bumps too

at least you're learning what sage is
that shows potential kiddo

Yes it very good for cleansing bad joojoo.

You know how the Reward poster states:
>leading to the arrest and coviction
>and conviction
((((And Conviction))))
>nice try fag

Look dude I hope a miracle happens and he testifies and brings the whole enterprise down, I'm just not optimistic about it given the record of what generally happens to key witnesses against the Clinton's and the Swamp.

Hannity is covering this now if anybody wants to look at (((Fox news)))

Tanks
On my way

>Hannity: Feels good man

youtu.be/FECIYlo3KRY

>Be me
>Sitting on couch watching the news
>CNN: "President Trump has called a transgender troop a burden."
>wtfishappening.jpeg

Honestly, what the fuck has happened to the media?

You're transparent.

You'll see.

have we started the fire?

This is happening. We've established the relationship between the media and trump.
They aren't journalists, they're fools.

You're a poopy head. Bump.

check, you just did

So, the media is just all retards? Fair enough.

Thanks mate keep fighting.

Retards being controlled by awful parents, yes.

BETER

what a terrible waste
even a broken clock...

The media has honestly reached a point that it needs to "Report" a clusterfuck of things about Daddy Donald.

linkedin.com/in/steven-wasserman-6a1a608
HMMMMM

I

WONDER

WHO IS HANDLING

THE AWAN CASE?

Praise KEK

Clocks have numbers and some numbers are binary bigots and gender is non-binary just like me and you are a big fat hater BRAUMPH.

hes already dead

Awan is the leaker? I doubt it. He may have been behind the second one which was mostly just a lot of smoke to point a finger at russia, but i still think seth was the original leaker. The pieces just fit better.

There have been many other breaches that Awan may have been behind, but i don't think any of them were intended to hurt the DNC or dems in general

wait, *thee* wasserman?
Wasserman Schultz’s brother, Steven Wasserman, is the Assistant US Attorney at the Attorney’s office for the District of Columbia. Questions are arising whether Steven has played a part in burying the Seth Rich case in DC. No one has yet been charged in spite of the many unanswered questions related to the murder case. Because Rich reportedly provided emails to WikiLeaks there are many who believe Rich was murdered as a result.
?

Awan taking the fall so the seth case is dodged is a card at play but it's a weak one.

Now I am confused. I thought catching this Awan loser would result in him squealing and these other things coming to light. Am I le naiive?

Did Wheeler work with breitbart? That guy did kind of talk like wheeler.

Imagine wheeler reading that long one.

"Fine. One more."

bump!

whatever

I work at Mayo Clinic in Minnesota will this fuck over my career fampais?