You faggots would shit your pants if you thought a liberal was going to smell it

>Russia warned on Wednesday that new U.S. sanctions against Moscow approved by the House of Representatives take already battered ties into uncharted waters and said it was close to taking retaliatory measures of its own

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-foreignministry-idUSKBN1AB0P3?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews
>Trump cucks can't into independent thought
this thread will be slid by Trumpshills who do it for free.

Ask yourself you spineless faggot, really ask yourself and just answer this one simple fucking question:

>Why doesn't Trump stand up to Russia?

The cheeto president has gotten into fights with people over the size of his crowds, but Russia is openly saying that they will "hurt him" if he does anything? You're the fucking sheeple you nigger. After 15 years in Afghanistan its no wonder that Americans think this is what WINNING SO MUCH looks like

Can you sum up your grievance in fifteen words or less?

>>Why doesn't Trump stand up to Russia?
nice reading comprehension

Maybe Trump just wants peaceful relations, productive negotiations, and an end to Russophobic paranoia.

By doing what

Tweeting at them?

>Russia warned on Wednesday that new U.S. sanctions against Moscow approved by the House of Representatives take already battered ties into uncharted waters and said it was close to taking retaliatory measures of its own
>that new U.S. sanctions against Moscow approved by the House of Representatives
>approved by the House of Representatives
how is this somehow on trump?
>but Russia is openly saying that they will "hurt him" if he does anything?
THIS is what they have you shilling today? your talking points are all going to hell lately with the incoming collapse of the DNC. Good luck on collecting that paycheck from brock once he skips town to avoid jail.
>this thread will be slid by Trumpshills who do it for free.
you get paid for this shit obviously say hi to david for me

I like that you used the word nigger to try and make us think youre not a shill. Say kike and faggot next and I might buy it

Hmmm... it may have something to do with the incredibly tense Cold War-like situation involving a combined total of 18,000 nuclear warheads? I don't know though, I'm not an expert or anything.

you really think the dopey child president has the patience for that? Get real.
considering thats how he is realesing his policy statements to the polutation at large, duh yeah, something would be nice
>how is this on trump?
Are you seriously this cucked? He's literally the commander of our armed forces and in charge of our defense
>calling me a shill
bitch please, 75% of the country can't be paid shills, your orange ape nigger is ruing our country.
go fuck your sister you shit bag
Or maybe they have shit on him you stupid cuckold OR MAYBE HE'S THE FUCKING SHILL FOR THE RUSSIANS

Obama had more of a backbone than Trump does.

>Are you seriously this cucked? He's literally the commander of our armed forces and in charge of our defense
He doesn't rule congress you lamebrain, which is the issue here.

A broken clock is right twice a day

Why doesn't he say anything about how they are threatening us?

North Korea has nukes, they threaten us and he's said shit about it, Russia threatens us, not a fucking peep and you faggots are are so far up your own ass that you still think Hillary might get put in jail.

Trump is a cuck, he can't defend us

Trump is now going to push us into war with Russia, Iran, and North Korea.

GG everyone

>heh trump likes well done steaks with ketchup
thats exactly how they talk

>>Why doesn't Trump stand up to Russia?
Because fuck Russia. Try something and we'll break your nose. Cry about your broken nose and we'll kill you. Even the Dems would want it.
Russia is basically Italy not the superpower they pretend to be. If they want to play stupid games we have lots of state of the art stupid prizes to give.

"Stay out of my sandbox, I'll fucking kick your teeth in if you come inhere.
As long as you stay out we can get along"
What's hard to understand about this?

>thinking being a push over is the same as diplomacy
Say no to Putin, you sissy bitch.

I bet you're happy trannies like you don't have to go to war anymore either
Why doesn't Trump show any Pride? Even Obama stood up to that little slavic manlet
What the fuck are you even saying?

Same fagging shill. Your heroes are scared you're scared. And you should be. Your days are over. The knight of the long knives is fast approaching. You treacherous cunts will be given no quarter. We will gladly and gleefully rape your sisters, wives and mothers to death whilst you little cucks will watch. And then the slow death for you traitors.

None of your points matter, when you've answered everything yourself;

>you faggots would shit your pants if you thought a liberal was going to smell it

As far as I'm concerned, Russia does not call my existence a morality problem.
Russia does not label me a predator because I have a penis.
Russia does not punish me for the actions of my ancestors.

Lastly, as one nationalist, I can respect and understand Russia's actions are within it's own best interest and that it merely does what it does to protect itself.

So you try to talk about who the "real enemy" is all you like.

But the truth is, it's you, kike, it's always you.
And we're just going to keep collectively shitting our pants to hear the eargasmic sounds of your people; the autistic screeching of a million purple hairs and crossdressers not finally being told "no". Perhaps for the first time in their entitled ass lives.

You Russian-descended NYC kikes have the most pathological hatred of Russia, it's sick. Go back to Israel, heeb.

I'd rather Trump put some sanctions on these ZOG kikes in Israel and outlaw AIPAC, the ADL and the SPLC

>Russia is openly saying that they will "hurt him" if he does anything

Yes, the best form of politics is constant escalation as a reaction to your opponent.

If retards like you were in charge, world war 3 would have happened decades ago.