Remind me again why he's so hated on here

It's because he's Jewish, isn't it? There's literally no other reason. You're a bunch of identitarian right wing SJWs who get triggered by people simply existing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0gZlwN_FIlM
youtube.com/watch?v=dDq6XYa0h0I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because he's under 5'10" aka turbo manlet

>It's because he's Jewish, isn't it?
Yep. Fuck off kike.

He is very good at arguing tho.

But he is a jew, so yeah, he needs to go.

If you can't figure it out by listening to what he says then I fucking hate you too.

Because he has no problem with America being invaded by hordes of shitskin savages, but wants Israel to stay Jewish

he's a zionist

I love the guy, one of my favorite conservative speaker

Because hes a whiney little bitch......(and sometimes he makes good points)

By shitskins you mean Mexicans? People who have family values and Christianity plays a huge role in their culture, not to mention their strong connection with Europe. Thought you stormweenies would be all over that.

>Waaaa he wants an ethnostate for his people

So? I thought it was le globalist kikes who were the enemy?

he's a neocon

essentially using "conservative" principles to advocate for globalists principles

tbqh I listen to bens show everyday, he's smart as shit, but he is a total israel shill, which is a shame

>>Waaaa he wants an ethnostate for his people
>
>So? I thought it was le globalist kikes who were the enemy?
so he's a hypocrite like literally every other jew

Because he is a backbiting little asshole that tears down right wind politicians while claiming to be a conservative. He also believes that it would be okay to live in a 90% Mexican country, even after seeing what the demographic change did to his own home state of California.

In short, the ideas he champions are self defeating bullshit that would result in progressives getting everything they want while he and his group of "true conservatives" sold shitty paid podcasts.

I've always been a little suspicious of him. He may do some good work sometimes and on certain issues I we agree but he certainly isn't an America First Nationalist.
The whole Lewandowski flim flam showed he is a little slimey.

I think he's great. His podcast is a bit predictable and preachy, but his lectures on youtube are about as good as it gets in terms of spreading the right message where it needs to be spread.

He's really fucking good at debates. He gets my respect on that.

100%. Remember his gun debates after Sandy Hook.

"I am in favor of background checks. All reasonable conservatives agree to a gun registry. Etc. Etc."

He is the definition of jewish infiltration to dilute, pervert, and destroy globalist opposition.

His "little brown ring" still winks with anticipation of what Zoey Tur whispered she would do to him.

Shut up stupid

I love Shapiro
Shapiro 2020 or '24 if Trump runs again

Yea. Lets implement real social justice by gassing the kikes. Ending Semitism is the first step towards ending anti-Semitism.

Stormfags need to grow up.

Fuck off, backstabbing kike

Because he's a lying Jew.

I like him.

Anyone else subscribed to The Daily Wire?

>I'm Ben Shapiro and I'm Jewish

I don't even care that he's je wish. It's more that he's a whiny little nerd with an excruciating voice

back stabbing kike

Trust me. Mexicans aren't good people as a whole.

Neocon. I fucking hatte Neocons like the Bush family and McCain.

jew with nigger baby and wife. fucking oven dodger that wont name the jew, but pretends to be rightwing. controlled opposition.

>because he's jewish

Ever wonder exactly WHY we hate jews? you fucking kike

>le mexicans are Natural Conservatives™

Mitt romney pls go

I am. Looking forward to watching Knowles new show.

Because he's the conservative version of a whiney liberal

>why is a sleazy jew not liked on Sup Forums

hmm really made me think

He's literally the definition of a Kike "cuckservative", he only has conservative social views because of the Talmud.

It's because he's a backstabbing kike who turned turbo SJW the moment he thought it was in jewish interests to be against Trump during the primaries.

He's done more to destroy the sjw narrative and challenge censorship than anyone on here but hurr durr "he is jew!". Nazis are fake and gay.

>good at debates
>only debates blithering retards

He picks his battles. Why won't he debate Jared Taylor? Cause he knows he would lose. All he can do is say "racist, nazi, white supremacist!!!!"

youtube.com/watch?v=0gZlwN_FIlM

>goyim, immigration for america is a good thing! you should welcome illegal mexicans and muslims with open arms! they're religious conservatives, just like you and i!
>OOOY VEEEY!!! WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO CUT OFF FUNDING FROM ISRAEL? WE MUST CONTINUE TO FUND THE JEWISH ETHNOSTATE SO THAT IT MAY NOT BE TOPPLED BY MUSLIM INVADERS!
Fuck Ben. Him being a kike is icing on the cake.

He is basically Destiny, a Beta... have fallacies instead of arguments
Pays shills like you to post about him in here.
Uses lefty techniques of manipulating stupid goys like Steven Crowder to pimp him in his show.
Don't give a shit about his views and advertise worst stuff for them...
You'll know he is full of shit... just remember all of his "debate" encounters in Q&A are scripted and acted out by paid actors.

BASED my fellow pede

I bet Crowder thinks of himself as an intellectual

He is for circumcision he is a dirty kike

Don't murder babies against their will but let's cut their penises and have a seedy old man molest them
FUCK BEN SHAPIRO

He claims 5'8", but in reality he's 5'4".If he'll lie about that, then what else?

>how dare you accuse me of putting Israel first, you filthy antisemite

He drops all pretense of impartiality as soon as israel is mentioned.
"Muh anti-semitism."

he is a SJW!
All of his videos on youtube are scripted plays... (((they))) are trying to pimp (((him))) as our "conservative" media personality
He has been stealing other people's ideas and arguments and filming a scripted plays of him acting out as them!
he is the equivalent of those "prank" channels on youtube... all of the pranks are scripted and acted out by actors!
He is fake news!!!
and he has been attacking us from the "supposed" right side (which he is not... he pretend to be)
How clear do you want it to be??
He is a #nevertrumper!

He was a Nevertrumper "muh principles" faggot who tried to white knight that lying bitch Michelle Fields.

If you were okay with Hillary beating Trump but you claimed to be any kind of conservative at the time you are in shame and exile forever there is no redemption for you. Its unforgivable.

I have never taken the time to research his views but I already know he is a smarmy faggot and thinks anyone who doesn't want to give foreign aid to Israel is an anti-semite.

He also stated he wanted to ruin peoples lives for wrong think.

>It's because he's Jewish, isn't it?
yes. now fuck off.
sage this dumb thread and fuck off to /bant/

Political Correctness is a tactic. SJW's are the idiot controlled opposition.

Oh wow. BASED JEW. Definitely /our guy/. Should have been digits.

I listened to his podcasts but have stopped. My reasons are:
1) He cares more about Israel than the united states. He would do better off in Tel Aviv.
2) He would rather be "right" than win. He did all but endorse Clinton last year to preserve his faggy true conservative persona.
3) Terrible cringy jokes

where?

It was funny how his "takedowns" of Trump were always some form of "He's not a conservative". He didn't understand that most people saw that as "He's not a spineless weakling who bows to globalists and retreats at every battle in culture war". If anything, it was an accidental endorsment.

Personally, I think he's based

He's also a cuck. He also frequently attacks people who are actually somewhere on the anti-leftist spectrum.

I don't hate Shaprio.

He's intelligent and correct on nearly everything except race and religion and even then he's not so bad unless it concerns his chosen people.

He's good, but he's still uber jew.

>"Of course there are legitimate racists and we should target them, We should find them and we should hurt their careers because racism is unacceptable."

youtube.com/watch?v=dDq6XYa0h0I

people please sage any Ben Shapiro posts.
These are e-celeb post
he thinks Sup Forums is like lauder with crowder to keep hip (((name))) up and keep his (((brand))) alive

On the Rubin Rebort. He advocated that you should go out, find racists, and ruin their lives.

Ruin the lives of people just for their opinion.

Yeah they are so regular on here I am thinking its Prajeet making that Shapiro cash for some viral marketing. Every fucking day with "why don't you love based Shapiro"

SAGE

its cause he a civic nationalist cuck

Whatcha doin', Ben

>You're a bunch of identitarian right wing SJWs

>he watches cuckold of blackdad videos and thinks hes relevant

newshit

textbook controlled opposition
sage

----- ding ding ding we have a winner!!!!!! He's all about an ethnostate for Isreal but he basically alludes to "fuck whitey"

In his quest for "perfect" conservatism, he willingly tanks what we've got to work with.

He's basically the kid that takes his ball with him because he has to share.

jealousy/anger.
imagine how a stormnigger must feel knowing that a manlet jew can btfo of him with ease - on any topic.

Ben's alright but he turns into a special snowflake as soon as anyone criticizes Israel (he turns into a zionist version of pic related).

In some ways he comes across as a turbokike.

He's half Jewish. The problem is that he doesn't have another half.

Because he believes in ethno-nationalism but only for Israel and because he's anti-Trump.

Also he's a jew.

also he was wrong for like 2 years straight re: trump. like so wrong it was actually hilarious.

He's an Israeli-first kike who only cares about us warmongering and that's why he opposed Trump
The moment someone tries to implement any of the other policies he claims to support he starts whining
That's why he stuck up for the whore that cried assault when a Trump staffer touched her shoulder
That's why he called Trump "toxic masculinity"
He's a liberal kike pretending otherwise to get neocons into the Middle East

>manlet
>open borders aka (((free trade)))
>nothing but fallacious arguments and muh anti-semite if you aren't 100% sucking Israel's cock
>nasally, whiney jewish voice
>hides behind his yamaka
>righteous indignation aka muh 6 gorillion therefore jews get extra rights

Ben vs Cenk when?
I just want to see how that shitstorm happen.

looks like a greek to me.

This desu, he was basically on the level of Nate Silver

Holds cuckservative views on must things and was a never Trumper. He is useful for debating certain views, but realistically anyone can debate the left at this point, they have no fucking arguments only feelings. His neocon views however simply don't really align with any significant portion of Sup Forums users.

Also he is Jewish so theirs that.

Just by how he writes, you can tell he does.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was controlled opposition at this point. He's that blindly right-wing.

>he wants an ethnostate for his people

problem is he wants an enthostate ONLY for his people, and if anyone else wants one for their people they are racists. Typical neocon trash views on America and Israel. Most of Sup Forums honestly doesn't give a shit about Israel aside from stop fighting their wars and stop sending them gibs. The people who care about the JQ care about Jews living abroad controlling our media/government/schools, not the Jews living in Israel doing their thing.

why is his head so big for his body? Is he just a tiny manlet or is this photoshopped?

We're just gonna leave my quads alone?

Okay then

He is fine with niggers. So I don't care what else he thinks honestly.

He's literally the definition of "muhhh ideology at least i still have the constitution"

what an epic thread

him and his media company are another Glen Beck in making
He is going to hurt his followers in two ways:
1- he is going to mislead them and in important subject (like presidency); he is going to back stab his followers hard
2- he is going to become a the symbol of "the right" media... then he is going to take such bulshit sides and do some awful shit, that will make his followers look bad, just for liking him at some point

remind us all why you keep posting this shit faggot jew thread? it makes ben look even more pathetic. i suspect that is the reason why you post this. but sometimes the posts come off so jewish and beta, it makes me think it's ben himself.

ya hehehe that's alright xd ...

fucking kill yourself jew