Scholarly sources for race realism/ racial differences in anthropology

A Neocon leaning friend of mine is on the path to truth. He's going to write his school assignment (Collegiate level) on racial differences and the like. He needs some sources for his paper, and I'm having a rough time finding scholarly sources. Anyone got anything on the topics mentioned ?

Other urls found in this thread:

z139.wordpress.com/2012/06/10/the-facts-that-need-to-be-explained/
nytimes.com/2011/06/14/science/14skull.html?_r=1&ref=todayspaper
archive.is/FhjM8
youtube.com/watch?v=nTdMY9RI-7E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Carl Von Linné

many sources are linked here z139.wordpress.com/2012/06/10/the-facts-that-need-to-be-explained/

Thanks Brazilanon

Check out Amren.com
I wasn't aware of any major physical difference aside IQ, predisposition to certain diseases (blacks & sickle cell).

Drop that flag of losers.

nytimes.com/2011/06/14/science/14skull.html?_r=1&ref=todayspaper

archive.is/FhjM8

This flag, while the banner of the losing side, represents to me an ideology far more pure then the leaders of the movement that flew it. Thanks for the sources niggers

23 seconds
A-are you a bot or do you lurk every thread?

The best digits

Sieg Heil!

Thank you Öbergrüppenführer

sheeeeeit

youtube.com/watch?v=nTdMY9RI-7E

Charles Murray and Richard Hernstein, both authors of The Bell Curve on racial IQ

Thanks user

nigger albinos are fucking nightmare fuel

Even black folk with light colored eyes put me off. It reminds me of Khajit.

Bampu for maryland nigger

I am from Cecil County desu

It's easy to find sources with evidence, but it is hard to find sources that conclude the evidence shows differences. Universities have committees that read articles before they are published. These committees make sure the paper doesn't single anyone out or make anyone look bad before they ok the article for pub.

So if researchers want to publish findings that show different average IQ for different races, they present their evidence but then conclude there must be some other reason than race.

Nah, khajits are half decent, they trade but they do drugs and steal shit
Niggers just robs you and kills you