How many of you low-iq cretins can't understand this simple concept?

how many of you low-iq cretins can't understand this simple concept?

>picks three non-rights and calls them rights
pottery

hurrrrr

Serving in the military isn't a right you stupid asshole. Look it up ya ball bag anitfa fag.

>uses "hurrr" as an argument
>calls other people low-iq
All I can say is that your flag checks out lmao

No it's fucking well not. Serving in the military is a privilege.

Trannies shouldn't be able to vote or get married either. They should seek appropriate medical care to cure their illness, however.

These people are insane. Stop entertaining their delusions by discussing them. These people should be bullied and beaten into silence, if not culled entirely

So, not a right then.

They're all privileges you bogan cunt. THAT WAS HIS POINT.

>be gender bender freak
So stunning and brave you can be whatever you want
>have flat feet
Fuck off and die. You can't join

Name too.

not if you're mentally fit it isn't

No its not. Its based on physical and mental characteristics and abilities that many dont possess.

a 90 year old woman cant join the military, but she can vote, get married, have healthcare, etc. (healthcare isnt a right either FYI)

>Its a right
Start the draft up
Check mate

>voting isn't a right
sure as hell is, KKK faggots
>marriage isn't a right
it's a FUNDAMENTAL right of natural law, you fucking racists
>health care isn't a right
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Go to your local MEPS and tell them that joining the military is your right when they cut you for being diagnosed with autism in elementary school. I'll wait.

i wish i was banned from the military. fucking trans privilege #transprivledge

I lied about having flat feet and went to Afghanistan three times. These freaks can do the same is service means so much to them.

Umm excuse you but I think it's my right as a transgender PATRIOT (you drumpftards wouldn't understand this word) to shoot brown people and die for Israel

I miss the days when I could see at least some synerrgy between the logic used by the propoganda machine

I'm epileptic and can't join the military and I'm not throwing a big hissy fit about it. Why should someone with a mental illness be treated Better? I assure I'm more physically fit and mentally focused.

Isn't voting a right though?

Malice is a real ancap unlike OP who doesn't understand that Malice is saying those things are not rights. Rights don't exist

It is illegal for the US military to enlist someone with an IQ of under 83. What about the rights of retards?

>diagnosed add
>cant enroll in the millitary even though I dont take medication
>nutjobs think theyre the opposite sex
>should be able to serve
Tell me how this makes sense

>Can't vote if you're a felon
>Can't marry whomever you want to
>The state won't pay for Boogie's lipo

They're not rights, kike.

The military does not accept the mentally ill.

Hans, Homo Sapiens has lived for more than 38000 years without voting and still managed to live by, with monarchists, oligarchic republics, tyrannies and the likes.
We can live another few million years WITHOUT them.

Pretty shocking you even let gays in the military tbqh

fuck off malice
>muh anarchy
humans WANT government

Not in the Land of The Free™

You should be banned from living.

He's absolutely correct, none of those are rights.

Because transgender people feel they are too good for the mental disorder label. I wish I were kidding, but if you look at the arguments being thrown around to justify not kicking them out, they say the 40% suicide statistic means nothing about their mental health. It's really quite painful to ask someone to justify me being able to join the army as a schizophrenic for them to tell me that trannies and the baggage changing gender can bring is not a mental issue, and that I'm a bigot for calling them mentally ill. A bigot for calling them what they rightfully call what I have. Really just gets your noggin going

i had flat feet at meps, got fancy plastic insoles from the foot doctorae at my first dooty station, and got a VA rating for getting flatter feet when i got out. you just need to know the right niggers, evidently. sucks for you bud.

ha no. If voting was a right then convicts are children should then have the right to vote. Voting is a privilege

>Serving in the military is a right

Which human right says that?

>health care
Either this guy thinks children aren't seen by doctors or he wants child soldiers. Of course the mentally ill are advocating for their fellow lunatics.

Yeah, given that you meet both physical and mental requirements.

Voting shouldn't be a right and should be restricted to a certain class of people. Health care, sure UHC whatever. Married? Straights only, sorry gays. Military? Mandatory conscription for two to three years, go through basic training and if you're not joining the army/marines/whatever then you join the National Guard and are placed in garrisons built in urban centers. The government does not pay for your mental illness.

Has he deleted this tweet? It's gone.

>read thread
holy shit, i hope you are all pretending to be retarded.
>inb4 e-celeb
regardless, he stated a fact and you all fell for his troll

If you're fit enough and in a healthy enough mindset you can -attempt- to join. Make it through MEPS and BMT/ boot and sure join. But you don't have the right to be let in without scrutiny

do these people not know what rights are?

I just stood on the outsides of my feet at meps. About to get out and plan on saying ruck marching made my feet flat during my phase ii physical

Joining the military isn't a right otherwise the services would have to let everyone in.

I agree, no one has a right to those things either. I would go a step further though and say that pedophiles need to be universally rounded up and shot in the head.

>fighitng for zog is a right

you damn right it is, goy

>serving in the military is just as much of a right as voting, getting married, and health care
>just as much of a right
So, in other words, military service is a privilege, not a right? Thanks for clearing that up, Mike.

Convicts can though.
T. Felon Trump voter

well played. what did you do in dirtnigistan?

A. YOu have no idea that cretin is a compliment.
B. YOu have no idea what a right is.
There is no right to join the military, to marry whatever and whoever you want, or to free health care.

Tell that all the people with flat feet, asthma, ADD or bad eyesight that get rejected by the military since ever. But hey we should totally let mentally ill people that walk around with a open wound and pretend to be someone they clearly aren't join the armed forces.

>pic related

>Military service
Privilege
>voting
Privilege
>getting married
Privilege
>health care
Privilege

Why can't liberal retards understand the difference between rights and privileges? If they did, we'd spend a lot less time setting the mentally defective leftists straight on their failure to grasp simple definitions.

i was a gun bunny. you?

None of those things should be available to EVERYONE

By natural law, marrying the opposite sex is a right, not the same sex.

Retards are let in they are called the army infantry

The only two privileges are WHITE and MALE.

educate yourself, shitlord

He's right, ya know..........

How is this going over all your heads???

Military rejects all kinds of people. Do 400lb cancer patients have a 'right' to join the military? Why is your IQ so low you can't understand there are strict standards for some things in life and if you don't meet them, though shit?

Can this guy tell me then that I should be able to own any sort of arms? Surely if he's making the connection that rights don't have any restrictions then I want to be able to own fully automatic weapons and a tank to store in my garage.

You don't choose the military, the military choose you.

So he is arguing that it isn't a right then? Ok.

Malice is an low key ancap, makes sense.

this thread is a litmus test to see who is retarded on Sup Forums

sometimes if you buy enough shares in a company you get voting rights
they exist despite the state

I must have missed "tranny freaks have the right to be in the military and get free genital removal surgery" part of the bill of rights

>voting
virtue signalling for niggers
>getting married
virtue signalling for faggots
>health care
virtue signalling for boogie2988
slide

Serving in the military is not a fucking right. You have the right to apply, but if you're not accepted, it's for a reason.
>Let's just accept everyone cause "muh rights"
Bull shit.

It would be great to throw all the amcomms into a warzone

The guy in the OP was joking

he's a trump supporter

That's the joke, retard.

I know you're just role playing but I cant help it.

Jeff Sessions DOJ argues gay people aren’t protected from discrimination under Title VII

Incorrect

Tell that to anyone that fails their entry physical or has a pre-existing condition

It isn't a fucking right. It's a privilege reserved for those who are able to do so.

he's one of us you mooks

right on. eod.

lel except all of those are privileges, not rights.

Nor are any of the others rights......

>People are arguing that things that started out with stringent requirements are "Rights" now.
This is why participation awards were a fucking mistake.

Not a single one of those is a right.

I feel your pain

>opens up DoDI 6130.03
>sees this DQ:
>r. Current or history of psychosexual conditions (302), including but not limited to transsexualism, exhibitionism, transvestism, voyeurism, and other paraphilias.

Why does everything related to LGBTQ essentially translate to special treatment instead of equal treatment?

A few people who cannot serve in the military
>fatasses
>low iq fucks who are to stupid to pass ASVAB
>Weak and or slow fucks
>anyone with pre existing medical conditions
>and now fucking mentally ill trannys

Comes as no surprise to me, trannies do not belong in the military especially when we will need to pay for their hormones so they can remain as close as they possible can to the "gender" they "feel".

IMO if dykes and trannies want to go get shot fighting shitskins we should let them, they'd make great cannon fodder

Wheel chair ramps for fighter jets!

fuck you and fuck degenerates...fucking mental illness and or demonic possession is a bitch

none of those are rights, btw.

this is low quality bait.

i feel like he is making a joke there but nobody caught it

you have the right to volunteer unless youre a tranny

muh rights LOL

>Isn't voting a right

fuck no. it was the privilege of land owning white males

otherwise known as the people who actually had any stake in the country or anything to lose

women and negroes literally had their every want and need provided for by white men, so they originally were not given the ability to decide what should be done with the land and people that they did not own or contribute to

Voting is though.

just sitting here with my flat feet and my colorblindness laughing at the butthurt.
I identify as a colorblind and flatfooted you see..

let me explain. Easy. The military is about breaking things and hurting people. It is not a jobs program. It is an instrument of war. And while there are rear echelon positions, every member of the military must be able to pic up a rifle and fight. As such, the U.S. military has specific physical standards that must be met. There are also disqualifying conditions for joining the military. Persistent migraines. Major surgery prior to joining. Having been hospitalized for a major depressive episode. Hell, chronic asthma will do it. So, even disregarding any mental aspects, transgender people are asking to serve knowing that once they transition they are effectively rendered useless for any combat role. Surgery that would disqualify enlistment, chronic health problems brought on by dumping drugs and hormones into their system that it was never meant for and a lifetime of hormone and drug therapy that renders them useless for combat and burdens their fellow service members who have to pick up their slack. The military will often keep a member who has been wounded in combat, including someone who has actually suffered and amputation because they have shown a fighting spirit. This is not the same as someone who joins and then insists that the government pay for their surgery and hormone therapy. There is no benefit to the military or those who have to shoulder the extra burden they create by being there. But I think you know that.

That was over a hundred years ago.

rights arent real

Literally swore into oath today at meps to join the military. Ship out sept 5th. Right outside the room where you swear in was the tv room to wait and chill. After I was done swearing in. I sit down to wait and see trump bans tranny freaks from the military. Great fucking feeling ontop of another great fucking feeling. Dont have to worry about those faggots when im deployed in a combat zone.