Let's Make A Deal Sup Forums....Shall We?

Since many on Sup Forums think that the following are not White:

1) Portuguese
2) Italians
3) Russians
4) Finnish
5) Spaniards
6) Irish
7) Etc.
8) Etc.

I have an offer....

You "Master Race Whites" who have Blonde hair, and Green or Blue eyes...ONLY...can go your way, and we will go ours.

And in the future we will not refer to ourselves as "White". We'll just say "European".

But part of the deal is we won't ever defend you again, give a fuck about you, support you, have any relation with you...from now on.

Do we have a deal Sup Forums? I'm game.

Other urls found in this thread:

youreyecolour.blogspot.com/2013/04/green-eye-colour-rare-human-eye-colour.html?m=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm Portuguese here's me skin

Do we have a deal....Sup Forums??

>irish not white

o i am laffin

if i was any paler i could see my organs, im like a ghost covered in snow

There are people on here that literally argue Irish are not White. Just sayin.

Bullshit. If you watched Varg you'd know that he said your ethnicity doesn't matter as much as your physical appearance. Blue eyed and blond haired people are White, the rest are shitskins with dominant negro genes. A "Norwegian" with brown eyes is just as inferior as a Slav with brown eyes, or a Celt with brown eyes

This.

Irish are the WHITEST people on Earth.

Also, if the Irish aren't "white" then the English, Scottish, Welsh, Icelandic aren't either.

Western Europeans are the most cucked Europeans in history and will soon be as diluted as they claim Eastern Europeans and meds are (willingly too, German women love black cock)

Okay, so like I said....do we have a DEAL?? Vargtard?

LOL. Physical appearance is less important that your actual genetic makeup? Also, Unless life started in Sweden and our ape ancestors had blue eyes (they don't) then I do believe that dark eyes are also indo-European.

Listening to Varg pseudoscience, its almost as if your retarded.

>Celt with brown eyes

U wot mate?

No, you don't have the right to call yourselves European, you're as much as an invader as the Christcucks and Muslims. In fact you're often worse because you deceptively call yourselves White, dilute actual White genes, and then make anti-Nordic memes for some reason

Remember though, any Celt with brown eyes is a NIGGER.

Not Master Race...sorry

I miss the old Sup Forums that wasn't bought out by jews and pagans.

>Master Race Whites
Nordics/Germens were ape niggers while civilization was being built in the near East/South Europe.
More over, the only morons who have ruined Europe every time after time were Germans.
So much for the ""Master race""

Those are shills.

Okay, Europeans aren't even Europeans. Got it.

So do we have a DEAL? Answer the fucking question.

I have dark eyes. My father had blue eyes. If I breed with a blue eyed woman my offspring would have a 50% chance of having blue eyes. 25% with a dark eyed blue recessive. There are niggers with blue eyes you know.

In fact you're often worse because you deceptively call yourselves White, dilute actual White genes

Who pays you for this shit?

>muh Out of Africa theory
Do you honestly believe that shit? Aryans came from the Caucus Mountains and had blue eyes. It was extremely recently that dark eyes found their way into Europe (mostly from the Jotun-spawn known as Semites)

You're such an incredible fucking loser it's remarkable.

You're either a shill, a Jew, or a basement dwelling faggot. Either way, you know what to do.

Anyone with Brown eyes is a JEW now. Okay got it.

Do we have a DEAL? Master Race?

Answer my fucking OP

P.S. My eyes are green

Sarcasm. It's not for everyone

Call yourselves what you want but don't usurp what's rightfully ours

Green is just a shitty mutation of brown, sorry

Unless you can prove to me that life started somewhere other than Africa then the original eye color of our more primitive ancestors would be brown (like all apes) thus the original human eye color would be brown thus brown eyes would exist (being dominant and all) in Europe. It recessive trait that sprang from one mutation in one individual would not result in an all blue eyed Europe, brown eyes would always be in the equation.

I get what you're doing, it's just that you're taking other people's sarcasm too seriously and then complaining about people not getting your sarcasm.

lol Varg never said that. Europeans with brown eyes are still europeans, just less european.

This is dumb. Shut up

Daily Reminder

This. It's always the dark haired whites that have to defend these weak blonde hair blue eyed faggots. Hitler, Goebbels, Hess. All the best thinkers in human history are brown haired brown eyed whites.

Prove to me that the humans who first entered Europe all had blue eyes and where did the mutation originate.

Honestly I'd rather believe what our ancestors said about it than scientists. In the beginning we probably came from the area known in ancient times as Hyperborea. Maybe we were somewhat apelike at one point, but we must have resembled Nordids most of all. From there our people conquered the world, went as far as India and China to the East (see Tarim mummies), and Egypt to the South. Then we settled in the Causus for several thousand years before returning home

Pic related. Blue eyed apes exist now so I don't know where you got that information from

I'm ready for another open conflict against the Jews. My soul yearns to fight for my race, my people, my country. Dying on battlefield fighting our Eternal Foe feels like the only way to rectify my trainwreck of a life.

Will such an opportunity ever arise again in our lifetimes?

No no no user. Hitler was clearly a product of Nigger rape. According to /WhitePol/

lol hitler himself has nigger blood.

How dare you, i'll tell you my skin is whiter than alabaster and my genes are purer than glacial lakes, i'll have you know my ancestors are all 100% Eurasian.

This is genetically, historically, culturally, and logically incorrect.

Varg is a loser who doesn't qualify as white or a man due to the fact that he can't fucking support himself and went to jail like a nigger.

I'll tell you what, if you don't have at least a bachelors degree, make at least $50k, have at least a 110 IQ, and have at least 90+% European ancestry then you AREN'T WHITE.

>Green is just a shitty mutation of brown, sorry
idk man it looks beautiful though and has aesthetic value
I think if you were to find a large group of people with pink eyes or something, your reaction would just be one of appreciation. I'd be sad if green-eyed people didn't exist.

Hmmm, you sound like the Master Race. So can all of us that are part of the groups I mentioned in my OP, go our own separate way, and let you guys fend for yourselves?

You fucking jew. Well played. Keep pushing this garbage and you can rest assured your lot will perish from the face of the earth in 100 years.

I'm so white, that not only can I get a sunburn, I can also get a moonburn.

This

divide and conquer thread.

Actually my thread is calling out the Divide and Conquer.

I'm asking everyone with pink/pale skin, blonde hair, and blue eyes (Ya know, the REAL Huwhites) to put up or STFU.

>t. brown/green eyed negro

I don't care, just stop tainting our bloodlines

You retard I'm doing my level best to save my people. If we don't stop mixing we'll have nothing to fight for anyway

That is a monkey. Humans evolved from apes (which all have dark eyes) unless you have new found evidence of course challenging what we know about anthropology. Also, I do not subscribe to pagan fairy tales.

>I have no idea what the out of Africa and multiregional hypotheses even are

fuck this kike divide and conquer thread

t. pagan LARPer

jesus christ man, how has Varg brainwashed you to such an extent?

What do you think of people who have blond hair and blue eyes from 1/4 recessive genes. My father has blond hair and blue eyes but his mother had brown eyes and dark brown hair + a father with hazel eyes and black hair. Is my dad not pure white because he has brown eyed ancestors?

this is the dumbest shit I have ever read. you have no idea how evolution works.
>unironically believing snownigger fairy tales over genetics
that's a chimp my dude

I have light green eyes and I am 100% Northern European.

I want you to know...If you are some poorfag without a college degree, if you live with your parents, if you're a turbovirgin, if you hate other Europeans then you are not only a white trash faggot loser, but you are my enemy, and the enemy of the European race.

No he is not. you are nigger tier. kill yourself.

By alienating high iq dark haired whites that would serve as a powerful ally that doesn't want you're lot to go extinct either?

I should know better than to respond to these types of threads though. I've listed to Varg a bit here, and there and I've never heard him say brown hairs/brown eyes is nigger tier or, they aren't european. Though I wouldn't be surprised.

I did some research and apparently there exist blue eyed chimpanzees (which broke off and did not evolve anyways so they have nothing to do with our human lineage) but they are extremely rare so somehow that proves that the original Europeans all had blue eyes.

Shouldn't you be out kissing negro feet?

You're lying, people who don't have blue eyes can give birth to blue eyed children, otherwise Africa would be full of blue eyed nigs. If by some miracle that actually happened then it's an exception and your dad is blessed by the gods

>I have light green eyes and I am 100% Northern European.
Is your first name also Mjumbo?

You would not be able to tell him his ancestry without some kind of DNA test. God knows how many blue eyed people have dark eyed ancestory. Brown-blue recessive + blue female=50% blue eyed offspring.

>By alienating high iq dark haired whites
High iq Asians exist too, does that mean we should ally with them?

Varg says a lot of interesting things in the comments, you should read that more often

>"The light green eyes are most common in Iceland, The Netherlands, Scotland, Ireland, Estonia and Scandinavia."

youreyecolour.blogspot.com/2013/04/green-eye-colour-rare-human-eye-colour.html?m=1

Do you not know how to draw a punnett square? Or is everything we know about genetics wrong according to you. You sir are retarded.

What are you trying to pull? It's a mutation that occurred, it's definitely not the original eye color of Whites

I can't wait for the white ethnostate when the meth-addled vargfags replace spics as the new labor underclass.

Julius ceasar was "less european" then? lmao.

Nordcucks were living in huts at the time.

Yup, the jews have used the barbarian nords as an instrument against Rome time and time again.

>original eye color of whites

You have to be black. No white person is this fucking stupid

But we like to use you niggers... And we will continue to do so... No deal.

You might have white skin, but you are not white. The irish are basically Africans. The US did not consider them white when there was rules regarding race.

This is clearly leftypol divide and conquer tactics, fuck off back to your subhuman board you lousy cunt.

we didn't evolve from chimps or apes.
we share a common ancestor with modern apes. a creature called sahelanthropus. lived about 8 or 10 mya. the existence of blue eyes in chimps is coincidental and unrelated to human genetics

Do you believe that whites descended from heaven unto Sweden or something?

I am saying what Varg said, not that I am agree with him.

quads speak truth

A divide and conquer thread filled with a bunch of Varg Nordic circlejerkers
Amidst Trump wanting to ban trannies from the US military while not focusing on the real issues like WHY THE FUCK IS THAT CLINTON BITCH NOT ON DEATH ROW?
Hold me Sup Forums

I am aware of this but do you know if neanderthalls and Human broke off from the same ancestor (they probably did) and if so then what hominid did homo sapien and neanderthal stem from?

Kys with this trash thread you filthy Jew.

you are from Serbia, why do you care about Trump?

Trump used to be the symbol of the anti-globalist establishment, he was the only hope of anyone regardless of where you came from.
But it seems that the dream really is over

there is a lot of debate about the relationship between neanderthalensis and sapiens. they are sometimes categorized as a subspecies of sapiens and other times as a separate species in homo, with their mrca with us being homo heidelbergensis if that is the case.

hehehe

It's not about nationality, it's about your genes. The brown people always try to overtake the white people. It has already happened in Southern Europe and it is happening in Northern Europe. Varg is somewhat correct, he is just very smug.

globalism is good for the international companies, a single man cant stop that

There are Norweigans with a naturally darker phenotype, are you saying that fucking Norway was invaded by muds in history? Because that's stupid. Look up Halfdan the Black, a 9th century Norwegian ruler, why do you think they called him "black"?

> he was the only hope of anyone regardless of where you came from.

Regardless???

You're from Serbia. I don't know how you could not regard that as relevant.

Christ, so many people are involved in our politics. It's just bizarre.

ayy lmao

Well namefriend, America is pretty important in the world, so.

Fuck off kike

Varg isn't even blonde.

Yes, but they are a minority and cannot become the majority without foreign input. The system has balanced out. Southern Europe had a lot of incoming brown people and the balance was disturbed.

A huge percentage of white people in the US are Irish. Including the Vice President, multiple Supreme Court Justices, the Secretary of Homeland Defense, the Cheif Strategist, Top Consoler, the National Security Adviser, etc.

Nobody doesn't consider the Irish "white." That's a meme. The Irish have very similar genetics to the English, Scottish, Welsh, Icelandic people. To say nothing if the fact that a huge percentage of people in the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand are at least partially, if not mostly Irish.

Nobody even knows about your tiny shitty country. It's a "literally what" in human history.

>All the best thinkers in human history are brown haired brown eyed whites.
Haha nice try shitskin

This literally isn't true. The richest person to sign the Constitution was Irish Catholic.

Benjamin Franklin said he didn't consider Germans white and didn't want them in the country. Does that mean they aren't "white?"

witnessed

"Pseudoscience": Jewish word for "ideas I don't like".

When universities accept the Boasian "race is a social construct" and now are trying to call sex a "social construct" they have absolutely no credibility. Universities are full of low IQ retards and extremely immoral high IQ people (i.e. liars and cowards)

that's hair dye dumbfuck

Says the Jew... trying to group pagans in with Jews, Scholmo? You keep singalling Jewishness.

Salty? LARPer

When someone brought up his father having brown hair he said he actually had "dark blonde" hair.

This. You can't be in modern science if you are both intelligent and moral. It's all relativistic Kabbalah.

SAGE ALL D & C THREADS
IGNORE D & C SHILLS
PURITY SPIRALLING IS A TOOL USED TO DESTROY US
OP IS A FAGGOT