Cannabis Use Improves Fertility, Regulates Sperm Count - Anti-Weed Normalfags BTFO

>sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/04/160408163828.htm
>In a research report appearing in the April 2016 issue of The FASEB Journal, scientists show that a cannabinoid receptor, called "CB2," helps regulate the creation of sperm. Not only does this provide more evidence that marijuana can disrupt fertility in males, but it also suggests a therapeutic strategy for treating male infertility.
>To make their discovery, Grimaldi and colleagues treated three groups of mice with different agents for 14 to 21 days. The first group was treated with a specific activator of the CB2 receptor. The second group was treated with a specific inhibitor of the CB2 receptor. The third group received only a saline solution and served as the control group. The group treated with the CB2 activator showed an acceleration of spermatogenesis, while the group treated with the inhibitor displayed a slower rate of the process. This suggests that a tight balance of CB2 activation is required for the proper progression of spermatogenesis.

Smoke up anons. Get nice and high, get horny, then go out and FUCK WHITE WOMEN! MAKE WHITE BABIES POL! DON'T LET THE JEWS TAKE OUR WEED.
>couples that smoke together make lots of babies together!
>couples that smoke together STAY together!
Cannabis should be a staple of the white man's diet. Don't look at it like a drug, look at it like a cup of coffee or a glass of wine. Don't want to get high? Stop being a pussy and face your fears, faggot. Cannabis removes social barriers and allows you to see through the societal-Jew, hence it being oppressed.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/wGhZh
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sounds like complete bullshit but I believe it

>implying stoners get laid
May as well say a bullet is a cure for depression.

>archive.is/wGhZh
Let me get this straight. So Israel gets to lead the way in cannabis research and legality, yet us wagecuck goyim are left to our own device of depression, mental instability, chronic pain, and spiritual oppression?
>oy vey goyim weed is bad for you! just wash away your problems with this here booze!

does it though?
US inner cities filled with blunt smoking degenerates having shitloads of babies

really makes ya think

Nice samefagging.
>muh depression and mental instability
Coping with a drug is not conducive to a healthy lifestyle, it doesn't matter how "good" it is.
>chronic pain
We already have painkillers, a countless amount of them. Weed makes you unable to operate in most jobs, and as such is ineffective for day to day use.
>spiritual oppression
Oh fuck off you penniless hippy. Use logic like a big boy, will ya?

Hence why they give niggers all the drugs to have fun with. It's all attributed to the genocide of Europeans. Drug use is secretly redpilled (when used responsibly) and even more potent when in the hands of an intelligent European.

Considering all kinds of people smoke pot, yeah. Some are even married, some are even grandparents.

I don't fucking care and not everything needs people to have an opinion on it.

>sperm levels have fallen by half from where they were 50 years ago
>50 years ago was 1967
>pot increases sperm count
This is all coming together.

>implying stoners get laid
>may as well say a bullet is a cure for depression.
>t. weed virgin
What do you cope with then? Coping is a healthy function of the human emotional spectrum. Cannabis is a non-toxic substance, what is the harm in coping with something harmless, or potentially even healthy, to your body?
>chronic pain
>We already have painkillers, a countless amount of them. Weed makes you unable to operate in most jobs, and as such is ineffective for day to day use.
Painkillers are toxic and can easily be abused. They are addictive. Cannabis is none of those things. Nice try though, brainlet.
>spiritual oppression
>Oh fuck off you penniless hippy. Use logic like a big boy, will ya?
You're the one afraid to use logic.
The "hippie movement" was the white man's spirit awakening. It was oppressed by (((them))) for obvious reasons.

10/10 post

Thanks for bump m8.

>can confirm
>pothead
>knocked up gf

>>t. weed virgin
Not an argument
>coping is a healthy function of the human emotional spectrum
Not when you depend on weed to get through the day, you goddamn addict.
>can easily be abused
As can weed. Which again if you're using it as a painkiller will result in you fucking up in a dangerous situation. This wouldn't be a problem if it was strictly recreational, but you're arguing it for pain.
>cannibis is none of those things
Sure it isn't.
>you're the one afraid to use logic
Says the samefag acting like weed is the only reason to live.

>Stop being a pussy and face your fears, faggot.
>Because you enjoy being sober and clear minded you're a pussy ass bitch

Well done Ahmed.
Get out of my thread dude. You are obviously either too young, not very intelligent, or a combination of both. No more (you)s for you.

So that explain the sudden rush of test when I smoke a lot

I even used to smoke a bit and go lift weights like crazy (or masturbate like crazy)

Alcohol = fat, mantits, low test, low sperm, can't get good erection

weed = fit (no hangovers), sex feels better (breed more), boring tasks seem fun, and there's nothing like cuddling with the gf while high.

Stay mad dumb alcoholics.

> 2 kids
Checks out

>Not only does this provide more evidence that marijuana can disrupt fertility in males,

what did they mean by this?

Can confirm. Exercising while high = gains.

OP confirmed for a seed smoking EUNUCH

Checked. While "disrupt" has negative implications, I believe they meant to say "altered," and should have gone on to explain how the cannabinoid CB2 helps "regulate" sperm regulation and promotes homeostasis.

>This suggests that a tight balance of CB2 activation is required for the proper progression of spermatogenesis.

Nothing like maintaining a tight balance of endocannabinoids by flooding your brain with ALIEN BUD

>Get nice and high, get horny, then go out and FUCK WHITE WOMEN! MAKE WHITE BABIES POL! DON'T LET THE JEWS TAKE OUR WEED
Weed is a nigger drug that keeps you complacent, like a good goy.

you know how easy it is to empty your balls if you just offer to smoke her out? she'll come running to your place for free weed every time. you don't know shit.

Is weed degenerate or not?
I'm confused

pol fell for the jewish degeneracy meme
now whites are btfo and throw in cages over a harmless plant
don't tell me they aren't, I did a couple days in jail over marijuana possession
I even have money to support this economy but I hate the system so much I'd rather be a neet inawoods

Your body is smart enough to flush the excess cannabinoids out of your system. Having an abundance of something is not always necessarily a bad thing. Next argument. Also: cannabis has been used by animals on this planet for as long as the plant has been growing. Cannabis plants have selectively favored traits that allow them to reproduce more, these traits being to get their human neighbors HIGH AS FUCK. And in return we give them C02 and spread their seeds. You're not very intelligent. GET OUT REEE

You're a fag and weed doesn't keep you from operating shit.

>greentexting links

noob are you fucking high?
but seriously it's a lot easier to highlight and copy links without the >

i've been a user for decades. college grad; very successful career; gorgeous wife for going on 30 yrs; homeowner; taxpayer; zero problems quitting when i needed to.

we had zero problems getting her pregnant and delivered two bright, blonde haired blue eyed sons
inb4 muh anecdotal evidence!!

it's not for everybody. just like all drugs there are side effects that don't agree with everyone. it's not a cure all but it can and does help a lot of people.
this discovery doesn't surprise me at all. the people of the US have been lied to by prohibitionists for decades.

btw the US government has a patent on cannabis as a neuro-protectant (Alzheimer's) and a anti-oxidant (cancer inhibitor).

It has its uses for pain management and insomnia, just like any drug, but don't smoke for the sake of smoking.

Can confirm, my roomate fucks a different chick a night (maybe has a rotation of 5 or so thots) and smokes them out all day.

weed is not anymore inherently degenerate than alcohol but can be used to excess is degenerate, in fact unlike alcohol has many medical benefits.

oh yeah made my beaucoup buying bitcoin years ago
bitcoin and buds changed my life

This is what (((they))) want you to think.

We all know what side (((science))) is on these days.

>Your body is smart enough to flush the excess cannabinoids out of your system.

That's why when you run out and try to quit you get a fever and headaches for a week.

honest mistake. also good on you.
>it's not for everybody
Agreed to an extent. It has so many uses that virtually anyone could find application for it.
>btw the US government has a patent on cannabis as a neuro-protectant (Alzheimer's) and a anti-oxidant (cancer inhibitor).
yup.
While i agree science has become perverted, there are still lots of really intelligent, good people out there doing honest work.

>Can confirm, my roomate fucks a different chick a night (maybe has a rotation of 5 or so thots) and smokes them out all day.

It's a lot less dangerous as well to fuck a chick that smokes weed than to fuck a girl under the influence of alcohol.

>muh alcohol part of western culture

I laugh whenever someone types this, knowing personally how many lives i've seen alcohol destroy. I'll take some sheltered neckbeard calling me a degenerate for smoking weed, and i'll be happy. That's it.

FUCKING JUST WEED MY SHIT UP

Also me. I get horny like an animal when I smoke a few days in a row. I jerk off like 3 times in an hour

Yeah me too. Gotta learn how to use my left hand though, keep it interesting you know?

>Also me. I get horny like an animal when I smoke a few days in a row. I jerk off like 3 times in an hour

That's what the white race needs, not limpdick alcoholic beer drinkers. Smoking makes me wanna work out, then when i work out i talk to women.

Alcohol = stay home, drink, too limpdick to fap, then fall asleep, wake up hungover. Fuck alcohol cucks fuck u

Reading this while smoking a bowl

i nut harder if im stoned sex is fucking better then sober

shekel hunters

>fever and headaches

pussy detected

thots loving smoking for free. sucking random dicks is usually their only way of smoking when they're not out spending $40/gram with more leaves and stems than actual bud

I guess this explains why that study about sperm counts falling was getting spammed here; it was setting up for this bullshit all in a sad attempt to push DUDE WEED

ayye godzirra
Alright I confess.

>That's why when you run out and try to quit you get a fever and headaches for a week.

I take tolerance breaks a couple times a year, yes i feel a little warmer, and maybe have a little more trouble sleeping, but it passes after 2 days and i'm not a little bitch about it.

I'd take weed "withdrawals" over a single hangover.

get massively stoned one day and just spend a few hours edging while watching JOI. big cumbs

im not even horny unless im stoned prohibiting weed is inhumane