What country does your country receive the most immigrants from?

What country does your country receive the most immigrants from?

India and China, the Chinese usually lie and say they're Vietnamese or Malaysian.

It's okay. Indians are hit or miss, bro Indian guys are so bro. Chinese are perfect after only one generation.

she has cute feet

if only she wasn't a sand nigger

Ukraine, and they are already the largest minority by far.

Mexico. Just fuck our shit up.
chink detected

having some white immigrants would be good for your awful country

Planet Earth

HUE

Thankfully not a country.

Here, mostly China and SEA.

KILL YOURSELF DISGUSTING STINKY SLIMY FEET ANGLO.

We get immigrants from every fucking where.

But nowadays everyone who wants to come here not to win a shitload of money has serious mental illnesses.

>t. ahmed

embrace her stinky soles sand man

Mexico if you want to call them immigrants and not general pests

Algerians or Congolese, I wonder..

Couldn't she lose her feet doing that in bakalakastan?

The South Pacific Islands. Yay for us!

Thailand.

probably, she could be killed for anything in sand land.

Wouldn't a foot fetish be ultra-Haram in Islam?

Haití.

Chilean Cities are full of them now.

And politicians are seeing the bingo there and started with
their pandering to them. like free visas for children (documented or not)

>implying

given that it is the sexual attraction to the lowest part of the female body, yeah its probably a no no.

The United Kingdom

Both my neighbours used to live near London, but as they approached retirement age they couldn't take the crime and constant fear that Africans were going to beat down their door so they moved here.

Fucking Haiti and yes im a Dominican

Any Muslims ITT? I was told they don't even see things like anal or oral as sex. I know they view feet as dirty, but I am sure some """Muslim Scholars""" have an answer to it.

fuck me dude you got anymore? that's a great pic.

Welcome to our world, my Chilean friend.

fucking scummy poles

The second I Saw the pic I knew some freak would be saying something like this

>couldn't take the crime and constant fear that Africans were going to beat down their door so they moved here.

hopefully not to melbourne

Dominican Republic.

>liking degenerate parts of the lowest women

Peruvians are still a majority, but Haitians are coming like it's their own country. Everyday you see more and more of them. Now there's not a single day you can't see less than 5 blacks on the street. We used to have 0 in the 90s

Venezuela, fucking commies. They were more advanced than us 30 or 40 years ago, good roads and things. But now see them, even the big cities have problems with the food.

I hear a lot about those African gangs and see the footage a lot too. Gang of 99 or whatever.

When I actually had to go to Melbourne earlier this year though I didn't see one African in the CBD. What I did see though was 90% of the city was Chinese and down Bourke st Mall there were beta white people handing out flyers to go to protests against racism.

>you will never be forced to sniff and lick a muslim girls foot

why live?

is there a reason why humans don't have pigment on their hands/feet when compared to apes? apes have black hands, but even nigs have """white""""" palms

wherever Soros wills it