CNN executive producer - AMA

I'm going to cross enemy lines. I can't stomach my employer any longer. After drinking all last night and today, I'm ready to tell all. After putting up with them telling me what stories to fill my slot with, yet saying they won't ask for more than that, they finally crossed the line yesterday. I figured you know? Fuck it. I'm going on the ever-so frightening "pole" Chris always cries about and spilling the beans anonymously. Let's get this started, ask away.

how many men fuck your wife?

How do you feel selling your soul to the jew?

Pics or it didn't happen

What is the thought process behind coming on Sup Forums to tell lies?

why do cucks like you think we care?

What was it that went to far?

What does this have to do with anything?

Can I join?

Spill the beans ... all of it!

When are you gonna kill yourself?

How hard was it telling your family that you're gay?

Neck yourself, this is a slide thread

Are you aware of the happening tomorrow?

Can't give away any information, hence why I'm here and not somewhere like Reddit or Twitter.

Go to sleep don lemon you're drunk

CNN bait threads like this pop up constantly. If you're legit good luck getting anyone to take you seriously. Just spill juicy details if you want to get something off your chest.

Nice LARP faggot.

>muh cnn meme
>summer 2017

How much money did you get at your Bar Mitzvah?

>CNN employee
So you're jewish, then?
dropped

Are you all going to flee the country when President MAGA declares martial law tomorrow and we start stringing anyone who colluded with the DNC against the American people up to every lamp post? You can try to be anonymous all you want. Right Wing Death Squads will fucking get all of you!

>1/10 troll
>obvious slide thread
STOP FUCKING REPLYING
SAGE

Fucking take a piece of paper and any identification and cover up any identifiable information.
It will have CNN on it somewhere.

you need to give out a story that will publish tomorrow for anyone to believe you

Post timestamp with proof you work for CNN.

What can we do to embarrass CNN?

>no timestamp

>spilling the beans
but we already know you are fake news, what can you even offer us we don't already know?

Assuming you're not retarded, how much money did you get for your conscience?

You're a fucking cuckold. You eat nigger cum out of your wife's ass. Save us the trouble and just rinse your mouth put with a fucking shotgun you like fuck.

Prove it faggot!

Hey what a coincidence. I am also a LARPing faggot CNN executive producer.

Hello!

Wtf Don Lemon, Why are you on the sauce again? Didnt Brooke Baldwin put you away in the box?

Post a pic of your CNN badge with identifying info covered and timestamp.

I'll bite: How closely do you work with the DNC/Deepstate? Do you take orders/suggestions from powerful members of the DNC?

Where are the proofs?

post a jacket or something.

How easy is it to get a job working for CNN?
What's the worst thing you think they've done that you know of?

Fpbp

Proof or GTFO.

Is it true FBI agents kept coming to CNN demanding you find things to take out Trump? And the CIA? Black Ops? deep State? Who pulled the strings?

Oh my God just leave already you reddit fags

What is this, open mike night for LARPers? You and WH user need to get the fuck outta here

KYS, faggot. SAGE this garbage slide thread.

thank you user xD

why do you lie on an anime website ?

we must know everything you know. all of it.

Post proof or gtfo

Media/DNC pays very well (not entry level) otherwise no one will put up with their bullshit

>"pole"
(You). Still saging though.

Chicken.jpg

Where are the proofs?

>this guy

There was a meeting yesterday, something has them worried. Instead of the usual rundown of the day's top stories, we were told what not to talk about if it comes up anywhere on social media or other stations. It is some sick stuff, let me tell you. If you want to go and run the shows on regular news days? Fine. But not when potential breaking stories that will have an actual impact on people are coming in.

proof or gtfo faggot

>pole
>chris

you are trying to larp too hard here buddy proof or gtfo

Did you witness anything shocking or learn anything unknown behind the curtains about pizzagate? Or trafficking rings in general?

LARPing or not, giving it a shot.

What is happening tomorrow?

Are you actually a shill pretending to work for CNN to discredit them or just a LARPer? Are you Russian? Did the Mercer's employ you?

Donny doesn't just get drunk at night.

It will be glorious

>It is some sick stuff

WHAT WAS IT?

What can you not talk about ?

How many of you actually believe pizzagate is "fake news". You're all just pretending when you say that, right?

Nope, I'm Christian, but I don't like to bring it up at work.

See, now I'm gonna take a chance at wasting my time and explain this in case you are legitimately retarded, Would you believe me if I said I was President Donald Trump? I very well could be, I am anonymous after all. I could be Trump, or I could be a street sweeper. The only thing you have to go on is my word, and that ain't worth shit when my name is Anonymous with a ID that does not leave this thread.

Think of that, and now think why would anyone believe you are who you say you are without proof?

Nobody on here will take you seriously until you post some proof

sage, obvious rp. not even good at it. fuck you retarded shit stain.

fuck larpers

Post a badge or gtfo

so what was it then? That you werent allowed to talk about? The information is obviouslynot "SUPER SECRET" or they wouldnt be talking to people about it. Theres enough people who know that you will be impossible to trace

Also did you know Brian Stelter lives at 666 Greenwich Ave? Got any clue what kind of shit goes on in that property?

just give us some proof you stupid fucking faggot. cover any incriminating info on a badgewrite the time and date on a piece of paper,and post a picture of both

/thread

sage

We're not CNN. We require proof to your claims, not just
>Anonymous Sources

Prove you are CNN. You've said nothing of substance so far.

How is it?

NO TIMESTAMPED PROOF NO BUMPS

FUCK OFF

CNN still receiving the viral marketing campaign I see..
>Let's meme CNN to death!

Keep doing what you're doing. Some people, especially the anchors, get genuinely pissed about the gifs. They're obsessed with it. One of them assigned a few interns to watch this and other sites. There's no danger, mind you, it's just the obsession and need to know what you people are doing so they can be prepared for anything.

Oh really? What kind of stuff is this? Did they forbid discussion of anything to do with human trafficking or organ trafficking?

If you do work at CNN, and you can't post pics, put in a subtle reference on your show that only Sup Forums will get.

are you aware that tonight you and your whole cabal will be in jail together with Shillary Killton? Most likely facing high treason and a comfy evening on the chair.

Go on

what arent you allowed to talk about faggot? Otherwise theres no point to this thread and im off

Post timestamp (date, time) with CNN company badge (details covered up obviously). Otherwise we have no reason to believe you and this thread is yet another LARP/slide

This.

Why do you skirt around what it was that (((they))) don't want you to report on?
In your op you said you'd tell all, yet you larp instead....
Why am I not surprised?

Post some proof or kys

>be me
>be retarded
>respond to bait out of sheer boredom
>wonder if OP drank enough coffee for this
1.what the fuck is CNN's actual problem?
2. do your employers even know what they're doing?
3. do you?
4.?

ID please - Pics or it didn't happen

Do you believe you are a good person?

Guys it only takes one person to say he could be a larper, now just ask him some good question and let him answer and make up your own mind, quit acting like spergs

If you don't wanna bump the thread then don't, just ask a question that you want an answer to and see what gets said. that's all.

We've been getting closer and closer with the DNC and their operatives are familiar faces around the studios and offices.

Are they into any weird shit?
Occult, disgusting sex, pedos?

How much crossover is there between the dem party and CNN?

Do they take money from foreign governments?

>still no timestamped badge

This is a slide thread and fake.

fuck you. shitty LARP. i hope everyone remembers to sage.

How do they communicate?

what is this /stuff/

That's rich coming from someone wearing the ancap flag which is used 99% of the time by shills

Shills are trying to discredit OP

how red pilled are you? do you even know what that means? are you white? if so, how do you handle the morality of pushing for the extinction of your people at the hands of the jews? if you legit have no idea what im saying, you need to take some red pills. start by googling the jq.